Gnarly's Angels Ch. 06: Drag the Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this their jaws dropped. Not to be undone Brooke picked up her soggy thong and playfully tosses them toward his left hand. Realizing their game Gavin wrinkles up Brooke's panties in his other grip. That stimulation made the girls giddy. He was taking them on a newfound journey, one that they had never witnessed before.

Another screaming orgasm later, Julia wears out. Not Gnarly. Another deep dive leads her eyes to roll back into a possessed look. Seeing her sister's lost reality, Brooke crawls over the carpet to the right side of the bed. Very cautiously she rises up to watch Gnarly's facial intensity. His eyes locking on to Brooke he envisions actress Dove Cameron with shorter red hair, straight unlike her sisters. She waves with a stunning smile. A wink sends her fingers deeper inside, her own expression needy. For some reason the Prince song, When Doves Cry tortured his thoughts.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Julia's only comprehending words brought him back to her. Storming her lips they kiss hard. Starvation feeds their desires.

Amber moves to the left side of the bed, daring herself to rise up on her knees. Gnarly switching his view point, spots the brunette, who was an easy Kendall Jenner lookalike. Lifting her tits up, she swirls her tongue around her areolas. Another wink from Gavin, gifted her expression by sharing her readiness to cum again. A hand lowered to masturbate once more. Seeing the two young beauties gave the Rockstar all the energy he needed. Resistant to cumming inside Julia, he maintained his dramatic course until the last possible second. Snarling like a bear he mauls Merida, to the point of a third orgasm. Setting the girls panties aside he rears up. Pulling his thick arrow from her drenched quiver, he nocks his bow within a scrambling grip. Moving higher over his target. Firing in a recoil of scalding shots, he peppers her face with a flood of milky cum. Blending in with her own milky white flesh, it actually gave her color. Mouth wide with expectation he scoots higher yet and dangles his beast over her lips. Feasting upon his crown she sucks him dry.

Her attention absorbed, Gnarly looks first left then right. Both girls were on their backs masturbating fiercely. Their shrill whines now evident, even with pounding hearts echoing in Julia and Gnarly's chests. Just as the girls grew ready to stain the carpet with ruptures of their own, Gnarly retrieving their underwear casts their soggy panties back over deepened knuckles hiding their thighs.

"What the hell?" Julia heard the girls sudden cries. Easing back over her hips, Gnarly slaps his crown over Julia's clit. Eye contact resuming the redhead melts. Improvising, she begins singing to Gnarly. Her own rendition of his earlier song, Straight Through the Heart. He grinned at her effort. Julia was in love.

Below them, both Amber and Brooke squirt all over the floor. Final screams lead to mellow, "Oh my God's." Siphoning Julia's serenade Gnarly snaps his fingers at both girls. Motioning them up the teens threw themselves into bed beside Julia. Song interrupted big sister winces.

"Not cool."

"Way cool." Brooke sticks her tongue out at her sister. "Love the new face cream. Pond's?"

"Bitch."

"Fun as this has been ladies...I need to get home. Got some serious thinking to do."

Gnarly crawls from the mattress and locates his sweat pants.

"Fuck us." Brooke begs as Julia swats her from a bad angle. "We used to share everything."

"Not men." Julia rolls over tickling her sister. Cum droplets filter from one face to another unintentionally. Feeling moistness on her nose Brooke quickly sticks her tongue out, probing high enough to sample Gnarly.

"FUCK YES!"

"Stop it." Julia gets irritable. Brooke couldn't stop laughing. Amber joined in. Gavin merely found it amusing.

"Nooo." Brooke wrestles playfully rolling into her sister trying to lick her face. Squealing Julia couldn't resist her own laughter. Following the fun Amber dove in to secure a taste of her own. Eyes bulging at the creaminess Amber participated in WrestleMania.

"I hate you Rockstar." Julia nearly pissed her blankets.

"See you around Flutterby." He waves, "Ladies."

Julia's face was licked clean. She would think about him constantly. The girls shared in that sentiment. Bon Jovi said it best, "Wanted...Dead or Alive."

Gnarly headed home. for a third shower of the day. Only Isabella, and Crystal weighing him down. He wondered where Crystal Balou had been all day. Damn! Julia smelled good. Drying off he notes the Pantera shirt he had tossed into his laundry basket. Lifting it he sighs. Damn! Isabella smelled good too. It was going to be a long night.

3:00 AM

Crystal Balou had intentionally stayed away from home all day. Keeping busy, accepting Uber riders helped. Shopping for clothes in between fares was also helpful. Wearing a new dress, and heels home made her feel better. Although it didn't hide her bruises at all. A short mini dress at least made her feel sexy. Her bruises tender, she needed a few more clothing choices to mask them, purchasing multiple selections over the course of the evening. Worried that she might need to call off her scheduled nights at the club Barbarians, she monitors her cell continuously. Nerves on edge, she persistently looks around her for any signs of her stalker. Every police car that passed by her, she whined at nasally, eyes glued to her mirror.

After hours of driving in darkness she grew weary. Dropping her last fare off, she decides to head home. Ten blocks from freedom her fear came true in a less than friendly area of town. Red flashing lights appeared in her mirror. Defeated she pulls over in the darkness of a dimly lit side street. Uncertain if it was her Cop stalker Roy Brennon, or another cop, she doesn't risk driving into a brighter, more populated location.

Rolling her window down, as the Officer walks toward her with a small flashlight to mask his arrival, she panics and stealthily dials a number on her cell. The number belonging to Naomi Carpenter. Hiding it between her seat she lets the call either be answered or go to voicemail. Either way Naomi would know something was wrong by her distress. Sure enough Naomi was soaking in her bathtub sipping wine. Cell on her charging dock beside her bed.

"Shut the engine off and step out of the car, Ma'am." The Officer blinds her with his light.

"Was I speeding?"

"Out of the car, Ma'am."

Swallowing Crystal steps out and shuts the door. It wasn't Roy, thankfully. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Hands on the trunk of your car. Legs spread."

"What? Isn't there supposed to be a female officer present for frisking?"

"Do as you're told."

"Not until you tell me what I've done."

He brusquely snatches her arm, and escorts her along. Moving her to the trunk, He nudges her to face the car. Hands on the trunk she trembles heavily. The Officer uses his feet to tap her ankles pressing her off balance a bit. Terrified she clams up, hoping this would end quickly. Her short black mini dress had burgeoning cleavage, held up only by micro thin shoulder straps. Long toned legs protruding beneath a frilly skirt, that barely covered her cheeks. She had set herself up for failure this night. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

The pat down began, as the Officer clenched his penlight between his teeth, in order to free up his hands. Innocent at first he probes beneath her armpits, then down along her rib cage. Hearing a Dispatcher send out a series of communications he sighs at her hips.

"What are you hiding?"

"Nothing! There's nothing under my dress, I swear." Not even underwear, she whimpered, realizing her stupidity. A hand lifts her skirt to flash light on bare butt cheeks. "You can't do that. Where is a female Officer?"

"Another word out of you and I'm breaking the cuffs out."

"Shit!"

Dropping the skirt he fans his palm along her spine moving up to the top of her dress. She felt him pluck up the tiny zipper and guide it down slowly, revealing her bruises. Into his shoulder held mic the Cop reveals, "Suspect shows signs of bruises on her back."

"Suspect?" She yelps, not realizing there was no reply from Dispatch.

"What did I say? Hands behind your back."

"What? Noooo." She hears the procuring of metal as he reaches around to snatch up her left hand. Cuffing her left wrist he nudges her forward. Her right hand forced behind her she feels the second cuff bind her. Once locked she feels the Officer's weight lift away from her. Hearing further removal of something else, she quakes. Before she can react, a ball gag is placed around her mouth. Resisting finds her slammed forward on the car, tears instantly fell. This couldn't possibly be an active Police officer.

"She's all yours." The cop abandons her, and returns to his patrol car. To horrified to move she watches the red lights cease and the car pull away. Silence scared her as much as being manhandled. Rearing upright she looks around her. Only crickets. From the darkness she hears a wolf call whistle. Eyes bolting wide she turns to face a section of shrubbery that was nearly complete pitch blackness. There stood a large man with his hands in his pockets.

"New dress? It looks lovely on you."

"Mmmm Whooo r uuu?" She mumbles.

"Come on Blue. You know it's me."

"Rooooyyy?" She panics.

Approaching her he stands tall looking her in the eye. "This is just to show you that I can reach you no matter where you go, Jennifer Lawrence." Even he noted her likeness to the actress. Lifting a hand he caresses her cheek, she flinches but the knuckles followed her. "Sorry about the bruises. Don't defy me next time. Oh, wait! This is next time."

Forcing her back to him he unzips her dress the rest of the way down to the frilly part of her skirt. Rubbing her bare ass he sighed. "Such a nice ass Blue." She cries harder feeling his finger dig between her butt cheeks to tease her anal pucker. She gasps as his finger violates her.

"Pleeez don...t"

Let's just relieve you of this dress." A pocket knife revealed slits the tiny straps on her shoulders, material fanning low over her stunning breasts. An encouraged set of three good tugs, her dress slithers down to her feet. Forcing it from her heels she shivers a being totally nude. He then tosses the dress over his own shoulder for safe keeping. Twisting her to face him he admires her perfect body. Pocket knife held in sight she whimpers at the blade close to her left nipple. He uses the pointed tip to tease around her areola. Without control her nipple rises at the sudden sensation. Why did it arouse her? Fingers burrow up inside her pussy. She struggles slightly, but fears the blade cutting her. "Look how wet this pussy is." He shows her the wetness before trailing it into a smear across her face. Knife returned to his pocket he catches her off guard, hoisting her up to sit on the trunk of her car. Shoved back he pries her legs wide and leans in to lick her pussy. Three fingers digging inside her on a mission. He fucks her knuckle deep vigorously, while her eyes flutter back at his assault. Tongue flicking her clit as if a lizard in heat, she feels herself ready to cum.

"Noooooooooo!" She drools through her gag. After four minutes of persistent fingers Crystal Balou gushes all over his embedded hand. Pulling away chuckling he wipes her juices all over her face and chest.

"See how easy that was? You should know I can get away with this anytime I want. If you think I don't have connections, you're sorely mistaken. Let's get one thing straight Blue...from this point onward when I want you...you come to me. Deny me? Hmmm! I bet you would look good in prison orange. Nod if you understand me." Feverishly, she obeys, nodding out of fear. "Good. You're free to go."

Putting on a pair of latex gloves he takes her dress and tosses it inside her car. Locking the doors, he begins to close up shop when her cell rings. Noting it's glare between the seats he grins. "Oh, aren't we sneaky." He reaches in to pluck the cell from its hiding spot. Noting the caller ID as Naomi Carpenter he shows her the cell. Slamming her car door with the keys in it, she knew she would have to walk home if he did relinquish her.

"Your pretty little landlord is calling. I can easily get to her just like I did you. Talk...call the Cops...go for it. I'll have the info erased as fast as you report it." Dropping the cell to the asphalt, he stomps his shoe on it, shattering it to pieces. A swift kick toward the curb sends its parts into a sewer grate. Walking away whistling, hands in his pockets he calls back, "Don't fail me, Blue."

As Roy rounds a corner, she hears a car door slam. The patrol car had returned for Roy. Driving past her on the trunk the other Officer flicked his tongue at her. For ten minutes she bawled. Left there cuffed and gagged, she finally got up enough nerve to begin her journey home. Even at five blocks it seemed like five miles. Ducking in and out of the shadows as car lights approached. Not wanting to draw attention to her predicament. In her dilemma the unnecessary thoughts of Naomi getting stuck blocks away in the nude just yesterday hit home. She thought it was hilarious at the time. Her situation was different though. Gnarly Reese was no threat. Roy was.

Nearing the brownstone that she lived in, one more set of car lights made her duck for cover. In waiting for the car to drive by she recognized it. It was the little old man in the electric car that gave Naomi a ride home. Fucking ironic.

As it passed she darted for home. Heels, so not her friend. Reaching the parking lot she stood at the back step looking up at the door. How was she going to get in without someone letting her in? Saddened, she knew there was not going to be any other way. Doorbells in the front, she rounds the building, and marches up to the front entry.

"Fukkk!" She groans beneath her ball gag. How stupid was she. Buzzers were on the inside of the enclosed front porch. As were the mailboxes, for what it was worth. How was she going to get inside the first set of doors to even hail anyone? Tears dried up she looks around her for inspiration. Suddenly, it dawned on her a useful strategy. Strutting back around the brownstone she goes to Gnarly's Jeep and kicks at it repeated with her shoes. "Cmoooon!" After tent swift kicks, she sets off his car alarm. Somebody would have to look out, right? Even if it wasn't Gnarly. He was on the front side of the building, and might not react to it. From Gnarly's Jeep she stepped to Naomi's car. Another round of kicks sets her alarm off. Between the two somebody would look out. Hope was lost. As the alarms ceased, she shook her head, succumbing to defeat.

At 5:15 AM, a garbage truck entered the back lot to empty the Brownstone's dumpster. At first hiding behind Gnarly's Jeep, she finally said "Screw it." Walking out to greet a pair of City workers, they were sympathetic to her plight. Impossible not to look at her stunning body a younger man removed her gag.

"THANK YOU! OH MY GOD." She huffed. "Can one of you let me in the front door so I can get someone to ring me in?"

The young man walked with her around the building as daylight broke. Opening the exterior door he lets her in. Waving goodbye she thanked him again. As the door closed, Crystal bent down and attempted to use her nose to push Naomi's buzzer. Even with crossed eyes her aim was way off. Why didn't she have the garbage guy ring Naomi's apartment? Still stupid! Still stupid! Still stupid!

Minutes later her savior arrives.

"Fuck!"

Gnarly Reese winces at the sight of the nude Crystal Balou. Scratching his head he opens the inside door. Before he can even question her she darts past him, teetering her way upstairs. Gnarly follows her in looking up at her perfect little ass until she reaches the top of the second floor steps. There she stands tall, tilting her head back. He could hear her taking in air for a deafening...

"MOTHER FUCKER!"

"Alright. Time to come clean." He starts up the stairs behind her. She turns with a disgusted expression.

"I'm not only locked up, I'm locked out. My keys are locked inside my car."

"What the hell happened to you?" He twists her around to check out her cuffed wrists. "Cop issue?"

"Don't! Just don't! Break down my door. I'll buy a new lock." She pulls away and struts to her apartment door. Growling under his breath he ponders waking up Naomi. Not wanting to stress her out any further he rolls his eyes. Walking up to her he turns her around to face him and bends at the knee. Dragging her to him he tosses her over his shoulder.

"What the hell Gnarly?" He could feel her nipples tease his shirtless back. If it weren't for her demeanor it might have felt nice. Carrying her toward his own apartment, where he had left the door open in rescuing the blond. Careful not to bump her head he enters, kicking his door shut behind him. She shut up and let him do it. Better than waking the entire complex, and having to explain herself. Seating her gently on his sofa he stands over her.

"Truth. No bullshit."

"Bad date." She rolls her eyes, trying to avoid her reality.

"Like I said...cop issue. Don't play me."

"Hey! You got me naked without even trying."

Crouching in front of her he arrows his eyes. "If I have to ask again I'm gonna paddle your ass."

"Gnarly!" She hisses whining, "I can't. Please just get me some clothing." With a pout ,he adds, "And, some channel locks."

"Nope. Not until you realize you can talk to me."

"Please, Gavin. I really can't."

"I'm going to bed." He gets up and leaves her wide eyed. Disappearing into his room she sees him drop his sweats and flop on to his bed nude. Fluffing his pillow three times before she loses it.

"Seriously?"

Hearing her grumble he gets up and closes his bedroom door.

"Wow!"

Crystal Balou sat staring off into thin air. Uncomfortable as it was she stretched out on the couch, in minutes he fell asleep. Fifteen minutes later Gnarly Reese brought her a blanket, carefully draping it over her.

"Night, Blue."