All Comments on 'Gobsmacked Ch. 01'

by BigKahunaCat21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Glad I found this little series on this site. Hot, easy to read and best of all, good fantasy. Who wouldn't want neighbors like this?

The rest of this authors stuff is pretty good to, especially his humor stories.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Adios

bitch. This is not a decision you make without me. And hell no I'm not going to stick my dick into Molly's sewer of a cunt.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Big Kahuna, you did some great writing. This is a great story. I appologize for slamming your story. Please delete my derogatory comments. I just don't feel that a hard working hubby is going to want to be surprised going to a neighbor party to flind out that his wife is fucking the whole neighborhood. I would have been totally pissed off and gone totally postal. It wouldn't be the first time cutting off my nose to "spite:" my face. I threw Mandy out in the street after finding Crabs on my crotch for the second time. And she was a very pretty busty beauty. I really cared for. Regardless, I just can't imagine a man deciding the his wife fucking the whole neighborhood is "OK" cuz he sticks his dick in the 19 yr old neighbor. I'm sure she would be nice, but the wife was crossing a line, a big line. Without prior knowledge and consent it would cuz most men to go totally postal. Sorry. good writing tho.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I can only think of 2 possible husband reactions in this case. 1) run back home grab my "duty" AR and several loaded 30 round mags.go back to the party and make everyone there's head explode. Everyone or 2) grab a can of gas and pour on front porch and light it and pour some gas on back porch burning down house with everyone inside. They have all either fucked his wife or encouraged her to fuck everyone. Or not fire up back porch And shoot them as they run out like the FBI and ATF did at at Waco. This ight sound extreme but realize hubby is NOT a swinger. Hubby in this story is just a normal guy. Coming home to his loyal wife to find his treasure is now trash! He would be destroyed and devastated. I don't believe that he would mess around with the 19 yr old gal he would want to get his wife out of there fast, if not do what I said. Hubby would be destroyed, absolutely devastated.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

So NOW any time Honey leaves the house, and especially when he leaves for a couple weeks for a bus trip, hubby has to figure his wife is busy fucking the neighborhood again. Getting a little skanky 19 yr old pussy isn't enough to make most men comfortable with a total whore for a wife. Most men expect their wife to keep her legs together while they are working. I just don't think a man that sees his treasured wife acting like a total whore is going to smile. I would most definitely go postal. Any neighbor surviving would be a surprise. They were all responsible for seducing her to cheating!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa5 months ago

First off, the story storyline itself was fine but my problem is that of the reaction of the cuckold husband. His slut wife was screwing around behind his back. But, he, himself, can't say shit because he screwed Molly, the teenaged daughter, who, herself, is a little nymphomaniac. Since everyone is cheating and screwing around, the whole neighborhood ends up with AIDs or even an STDs... What a waste of a chance for a good story. Now if he would have went postal, now, that would have been a much better story. Getting revenge on everyone, especially his whore wife is where this SHOULD go.... I won't read the next chapter because I can see that this is a work of a weak willed cuck and that a reality based story has nothing to do with it... 1 star for what could have been a much better story. BigK, not your best work but keep trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous