God and the Cum Dump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had an apartment that he called his fuck pad. It was an amazing place: all the tables, shelves and stuff that looked like wood were real wood, there was a leather sofa and leather chair in the living room, and expensive stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The floors were wood with oriental rugs, and there were real paintings on the walls. But it wasn't big - just a living room, a small dining area, a kitchen, one bedroom, and one bathroom. "How much space do you need for a fuck pad?" he said.

Randy stood me in the middle of his living room and circled me slowly. He stopped behind me and pushed my back forward while he pulled back on my shoulders. "Stand up straight," he said. "Show off your lovely body."

"It's not lovely," I whined.

"Trust me," he said. He lifted the hem of my dress and said, "Hmm. Panties. Take them off."

I slipped them down and left them on the floor.

"Very good," he said. "Now we're ready to start. Come with me."

He took my hand and led the way down a hall to the bathroom. I followed him inside, wondering what this was about.

"Do you need to pee?" he asked.

Now that he'd mentioned it, "Yeah," I said, "I actually do."

"I'm going to watch," he said. "Step into the bathtub."

His words and manner didn't invite argument - and the fact is, I was already getting excited, thinking about him watching me pee.

The bathtub was a big Jacuzzi. I stepped into it, stood, and waited. He fetched a tall glass from the medicine cabinet, stepped into the tub, and sat on the sill facing me - a strange sight in his gray suit.

He handed me the glass and said, "Go in this."

I took the glass, hiked up my dress, spread my legs, and held it under me. I tried to go, but nothing would come. I was too nervous and embarrassed.

"There's no hurry," he said.

"Why do you want me to do this?" I asked.

"I like to watch women pee," he said, "and I'm curious to know if you'll like me watching."

"I think I will," I said, "if I can do it." My embarrassment was turning me on.

"The trick is to talk yourself into the notion that there's nothing unusual going on," he said. "You're just taking a pee. Once you get started, you can let yourself think about the perversity of it."

"I don't usually pee standing up," I said.

"Then try squatting."

I set the glass down on the floor of the tub and squatted over it, looking down to make sure it was positioned right, holding one side of the tub for balance, and holding my dress out of the way with the other. The logistics of this were difficult.

"Keep looking down," he said softly. "Don't look at me."

I tried to relax my body and pretend he wasn't there. And then, like magic, my pee started to flow, splashing into the glass.

Thrilled by this success, I looked up at Randy, only to find myself staring at his cock, less than a foot away, pointing straight at me, his fingers wrapped around the shaft. I stared stupidly into his slit, like it was some hypnotic eye.

"More than one thing comes out of a cock," he said, and just like that, his pee blasted straight into my face, splashing on my nose and splattering everywhere.

I blinked furiously, then turned my head away and shut my eyes tight. But the warm splatter on my cheek and the thought of what he was doing sent a huge wave of arousal through me. I turned back to him, opened my mouth and eyes, and watched him aim the stream of pee into me.

I let my mouth fill up and the pee flow out, over my chin and down to soak my new dress. I listened to the puddling and splashing sounds inside my head, the drip on the fiberglass floor of the tub, the trickle in the drain - such amazingly sexy sounds! I closed my mouth and swallowed some pee, sampling it. It was acrid, nasty, and thrilling. I opened for more and swallowed again and again till he was done. He squeezed a few drops out of himself, and I leaned forward and caught them on my tongue.

Only then did I notice that I'd stopped peeing in my glass, though I wasn't empty yet. I peed - it was easy to get going again - and didn't run out till the glass was nearly full.

"Tell me about it," he said. "Drinking my piss."

"It was sexy," I said.

"Did you like the flavor?"

"It was icky," I said. "But cum isn't all that great either. If you want wonderful flavors, you buy some Ben and Jerry's. I'm not a cum dump because it's yummy."

"I guess that's so," he said. He reached under me, picked up the glass, and raised it to his nose. "But you have a lovely bouquet," he said. He took a sip and said, "Crisp and expressive. Spicy. Here, try it."

I took the glass and sniffed it. It smelled like an unclean bathroom. I sipped. I made a face at him and said, "Surprise. It tastes like piss."

He took the glass from me and said, "Tip your head back. Close your eyes."

I did that, and he poured my pee over my face, rubbing with his other hand to spread it everywhere. Then he poured it over my front and reached around me and poured it down my back.

"How do you feel now?" he asked.

"This dress is ruined," I said.

"In a good cause," he said. "How about you?"

"I'm ruined too."

"Good," he said, grabbed my head again, and fucked my face.

5. A Piece of Equipment

It was the most amazingly intense experience, being drenched with piss and face-fucked. I swallowed Randy's load, and we lounged for a long time in the big Jacuzzi, water swirling around us. Then he took me to his bedroom, fucked me, and came in my mouth again.

After that we tended to the dress. It wasn't ruined, he insisted. He put it in the washing machine (this place was so well equipped!) with some vinegar. We had a nightcap till it was ready to put in the dryer, and then went to bed. As he slept, I lay beside him and masturbated, and masturbated again, and couldn't satisfy myself. Eventually I fell asleep, but I was restless all night.

In the morning, over breakfast, I said, "I'm not just a hole to you, Randy."

"That's a terrible thing to say to a man who pissed in your mouth only last night," he said, smiling.

"Still, it's true," I said. "I know I don't have a lot of experience, but I can tell the difference. Six of those eight guys the other night, they saw me as a thing to shoot cum into. I was something else to Doctor Rosenberg, because he'd just fired me. And you - you like me."

He looked at me quizzically.

"I don't mean you're like romantically involved," I said. "I mean you look at me as a human being - almost like a friend. If I were drowning, you'd care enough to throw me a life preserver."

"I guess I would," he said. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said. "I really liked drinking your piss and swallowing your cum last night, and I'm not against friendship. If you care about me enough to be a friend, I'd like you as a friend."

"I do," he said. "I like you."

"And as a friend," I continued, "I'm happy to do vile and disgusting things with you."

"I'm glad," he said. "Sex can be a companionable thing among friends."

"But what turns me on most isn't just the act, but the attitude. When Lester face-fucked me, he was pissed off at me. The fun he got out of making me throw up was mean-spirited, and I got off on that. Doctor Rosenberg couldn't help fucking me, but he couldn't wait to get away from me afterwards. That turned me on. And I was nothing at all to the other six, and that turned me on too."

"I get it," he said.

"I don't mean any disrespect to you," I said.

"It's okay," he said. "I'm not offended."

He sat back and studied me. Then he leaned forward and said, "Listen. I'm going to a party tonight. It's at a sex club a little way out of town. There'll be a lot of men and women there, and they'll all be horny. I was going to bring a whore - someone who likes to be shared around. Do you want to go instead?"

It sounded exciting, but I said, "I don't want to do a girl out of a job. Times are hard, you know."

"Okay," he said, "I'll take you both. There'll be plenty of action for everyone, and if you want to be an object, I know a dandy object you can be."

"What?" I asked, getting even more excited.

"Let me surprise you," he said. "Trust me?"

"Trusting you is probably a dumb thing to do," I said, "but I'll do it, since you're a friend."

"I'll take you home now," he said, "and pick you up at eight. Wear the black dress - no bra or panties - and your fuck-me shoes."

At home, I tried watching TV but was too restless. I'm not much of a reader, so I didn't have any books or magazines around. I really missed my job now. I went out and took a long walk. When I got back I watched an online video on how to shave your pussy, trimmed my bush short, took a bath, lingering in the warm soapy water, and shaved myself bald. Since I could feel a little spray of hair around my asshole, I shaved there too and was pleased I didn't cut myself. I put on my skimpy black dress and heels and stood in front of a mirror. I lifted the hem of the dress slowly, wondering how far I had to lift before I could see my privates. Not far at all, as it happened. My cunt would be on display tonight.

I tried to eat but didn't have much of an appetite. It was just as well: I needed to lose something from those hips.

After I'd eaten I still had a half hour to wait. I just paced till Randy arrived.

Randy's whore was a cute petite blond named Casey, who was wearing a skimpy gold dress that was like straps from the waist up and hardly covered her at all. She had a squeaky voice and a fun, bubbly manner, and she hugged me when Randy introduced us. When we were in the car she said, "Randy says you're going to do most of the cocksucking. I'm so glad! Don't get me wrong - I love sucking cocks! But when I do it like all night, it makes my TMJ act up. That's how I got into anal. When a guy knows he's going to get anal, he rushes through the other stuff - so there's less oral! Do you like anal?"

"I've been scared to try," I said.

"Oh, don't be!" she trilled. "I know lots of girls are scared because they think it's going to be like the most painful thing ever, but you just relax, and there's a little pain for a few seconds, and then it's loads of fun! I just love things in my ass - cocks, butt plugs, dildos. I'm going to do loads of anal tonight! You should watch me if you get a chance. It's different in real life than in the pornos - they make it look way more painful there."

"Okay, thanks," I said. The idea of watching this cute fun girl get her ass fucked was attractive, in fact. I wondered if she'd scream.

"You aren't, you know, a prostitute, are you?" asked Casey.

"No," I said, "just a slut."

"That's great!" she said. "I've always been a slut. It was so empowering when I figured out I could make a living at it."

"Maybe I should too," I said. "I just got fired and I have no idea what I'm going to do."

"You'd be great," Casey burbled. "You know, there's something about your face that says fuck me. I bet men fall all over themselves when you walk into a room."

"Not so far," I said.

"Brenda just recently discovered her inner slut and got a makeover," said Randy. "She hasn't got a clue about the power she's got - not yet."

"Ooh, you're going to love being a slut," Casey laughed. "Men'll do anything at all to get in your pants, and afterwards you're completely free. They never want to see you again!"

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"Of course it is! You don't want them stalking you, trying to rescue you, inviting you home to meet their mothers . . ."

I thought about Lester again. I hadn't felt a moment of loss, and it was hard to imagine wanting another boyfriend - he'd have to be a huge improvement over Lester before I'd give it a second's thought.

"Good point," I said.

"Here we are," said Randy.

We were outside of town approaching what looked like an isolated McMansion. Randy carefully pulled onto the grass beside the driveway. "No parking lot," he said. "It'd make the place look too much like a business."

Carrying a gym bag, he led us to the door, where he showed his invitation to a man in a tailcoat and white tie. A butler! He looked very cool - I'd never seen one before.

"Straight down that way," the man said, pointing towards a short hallway that led to a big room where I could see people milling about with drinks.

Randy said, "Why don't you just circulate, Casey. Brenda, stay with me, and I'll get you set up when there are more people here."

But Casey had already spotted someone she knew. "Danny!" she shrieked, and ran away to hug a round man with a big white mustache that made him look a little like the Monopoly guy. He seemed glad to see her.

Randy said, "Casey's job is just to have sex a lot. I'm giving her a flat fee, but she'll get lots of tips too."

"What about me, Randy?"

"Do you mean are you getting paid?"

"Not exactly. But am I a guest, your date, or what?"

An obese middle-aged woman with red hair interrupted us. "Randy, you simply must introduce me to this ravishing creature!"

Randy said, "Betsy, this is Brenda."

"You're lovely dear," said Betsy. "I feel myself drawn towards you. May I ask what your kink is?"

I looked at Randy, feeling at a loss.

"Everybody here's got a kink," Randy explained. "I'm a boy slut with multiple fetishes, and Betsy's a lesbian domina."

"Oh," I said. "I'm a cum dump."

"Oh," said Betsy, a bit disappointed. "I was hoping you'd be into something I could use."

"You never know," Randy said. "Brenda's just starting to explore her inner slut."

"How lovely," said Betsy. "I hope we can talk again when the party's gotten going."

To me it looked like the party was going already. The room was filling up, people were performing a variety of sex acts on the furniture and floor, and, off in a corner, a woman was flogging a man and turning his back red.

When Betsy was gone I said, "Well?"

"Well," said Randy, "I told the host I was bringing some equipment."

"What kind of equipment?" I asked, feeling tingly down below.

"Have you ever been tied up?" asked Randy.

"No," I said.

"You don't absolutely have to be," he said, "but it'll be a more intense experience if you are. Of course, you just have to shout and I'll come to release you."

"Tie me up," I said.

"Undress and kneel on the floor," he said, opening his bag.

People turned to watch as I undressed - a quick process, since I had no nothing but shoes and the one-piece black dress. Randy put these things away in his bag, and I knelt and waited for him. He tied my ankles to my thighs, saying "This is a frogtie." Now I had to sit on my heels as he went on. He had a sort of big sleeve that laced up. He pulled both of my arms behind me and secured them with this.

Finally he showed me a big ring with a strap attached to either side. "This is a ring gag," he said. "Okay?"

I nodded, very excited now. I opened my mouth wide, and he slid the ring in, then turned it so it was behind my teeth, forcing my mouth wide open. He buckled the straps behind my head.

He squatted in front of me and said, "Do you still trust me?"

I nodded. I trusted that he'd arranged something degrading for me.

He waved another man over and said, "Harry, this is Brenda, the equipment I told you about."

Harry studied me.

"Can you help me install her?" Randy asked.

They picked me up by my legs, put their arms around my shoulders, and carried off to the side and through a door marked "Men." This was a first: I'd never been in a men's room before. There were a couple of stalls and some sinks on one side of the room, and on the other side were urinals separated by metal screens, so each urinal was in a kind of bay. But one bay was empty except for a drain in the floor about two feet from the wall, and they set me in this one, facing out into the room. My legs were parted, and the drain was between my knees.

Randy reached into his bag one more time and brought out a sign and a roll of tape. The sign said, "URINATE OR EJACULATE HERE." He taped it to the wall above my head.

"Will you be okay here for a while?" Randy asked. I nodded.

"If you make a big noise, I'll hear," he said.

"You go ahead, Randy," said Harry. "I'll be along in a couple of minutes."

Randy left the room. Harry stood in front of me, unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out. He aimed it at my face and started to pee, splashing my chin for a second before he managed to adjust his aim so he was peeing through the ring that held my mouth open.

I was turned on by the piss and the way Harry hadn't said a word to me. I found that I could swallow a bit, though my mouth was wide open, and I got down some of his piss, though a lot of it cascaded out of my mouth, down between my boobs, over my stomach, and into the drain in the floor.

As his stream was dying away, I said "Nngh," trying to tell him I wanted him to fuck my mouth. He didn't say anything, though, but just shook himself off in my face, went to the sinks to wash up, and left the room.

For a few minutes I sat and pondered what was happening to me. Here I was the ultimate objectified woman, a human urinal, and I was impossibly happy. Something had to be wrong with me, because this wasn't right.

I didn't have much time to think about it, though, because just then a young man came into the men's room and stopped dead just inside the doorway, staring at me.

"Shit!" he said.

I said, "Aagh."

He stepped up to me, took out his cock, and peed, a strong stream that went on a long time. He stepped closer as he was peeing, till his cock was inside the ring, making his stream even stronger.

"Fuck," he sighed as he finished peeing and shook himself off. Then he took a step back and stared at me as he stroked his cock, which was getting hard fast. I gazed into his face, more excited by the second. Soon his cock was hard - long and thick - and he stepped forward, leaned into me, supporting himself with one hand on the wall and the other on a separator, and fucked my mouth.

It was a little harder to control my gag reflex being tied up with the ring in my mouth, but that made it all hotter. My body was buzzing, my pussy hot and damp.

At last he pushed himself upright and jerked off, his cock a few inches from my mouth, and, after a few seconds, came. Most of his cum went in my mouth, but some splattered on my chin and cheeks. I swallowed what I could.

He went over to the sinks, cleaned off the end of his cock with a paper towel, and washed up. Then he turned to me and said, "Am I supposed to clean you up? You know, like flushing?"

I shook my head. He stood and stared at me for a long time, making me blush, and then he left.

This time it was no more than a minute before someone came in - two men this time, one middle aged and the other Danny, the Monopoly guy. They stared at me for a few seconds, and then Danny said, "Harry's parties are absolutely the best."

"Yuh," said the other man. "You want to go first?"

"After you," said Danny.

The other man stepped up to me, took out his cock, and peed. Instead of aiming into my mouth, though, he peed on my face, moving the stream around - cheeks, chin, nose, eyes, forehead, hair. After he'd shaken himself off, Danny peed in my mouth for a while, but then aimed his stream at my tits, which he wetted thoroughly. They didn't stay to masturbate.

Over the next hour or so, a lot of men came into the room, and every single one of them used me instead of the porcelain urinals. Several of them - the beer drinkers maybe - made more than one visit. About half of them jerked off in my face or fucked my throat and came in my mouth. Clearly the men's room was the place to be at this party.

6. The Doc, the Lesbian, and the Reverend