God and the Cum Dump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said. "That's a lot of money."

"We're talking about a lot of fucking," she said, "and doing stuff most girls won't do - even whores."

"I'm in," I said.

"I'll pick you up at eight," said Casey.

Casey wasn't just a chatterbox - she was mercilessly optimistic, seeing only the good in everyone and looking on the positive side of every question. "Whoring is absolutely the best," she said, "and you'll just love fucking old men. They're imaginative and kind of kinky, like I said, and the really great thing is, they're all done in an hour. Once I was at a frat house party, me and this other girl, with like twenty guys, and they all wanted two or three goes with us and we were there like all night. I was sore for days afterwards! But the boys were all good looking and had really great cocks. You'd like frat boys - they come like a gallon."

It was about a half hour from our town to the city, and Casey talked the whole way. I was sometimes able to wedge in questions, which she'd answer at enormous length. I really liked her.

As we got near the city, Casey said, "Listen, we need to plan something to do to start things off - you know, get the guys revved up."

"Okay," I said. "What do you have in mind?"

We spent the rest of our drive making a plan.

I knew there was a Shriners' Temple in the city, a big building with like an onion on top, but we weren't going there. Casey said, "The Temple has hundreds of members, but this is just the leaders spending the Temple's money on themselves." That seemed fair enough: if you spend two thousand dollars on a couple hundred guys, they'll maybe get a hamburger and a coke. Spend it on a few and they can all have a kinky fuck.

Casey pulled up in front of an old mansion. "This is the Potentate's house," she said as we both wriggled out of our panties and squirted lubricant into our cunts and asses. I was wearing the black fuck-me dress Randy had bought me, and Casey was wearing a white mini and a white top with "SLUT" printed on it in large red letters. We got out of the car carrying an overnight bag with a change of clothing for each of us, and approached a door that put me in mind of an entrance to a fairy tale palace.

The door was opened before we even got to it, by a portly smiling man, around sixty-five, with a white mustache and a silly dark red Shriner's hat with a long black tassel.

He said, "Hello, Casey. You're completely ravishing tonight."

She practically flung herself at him, gave him a huge hug, and cried, "Chief Rabban! Have you been keeping that sweet pecker of yours in shape for me?"

"I never fail to take my vitamins, dear," he said, examining me over the top of her head. "And this is your lovely friend . . ."

"Brenda," said Casey, beaming at me as she released him.

"Hello, Chief Rabban," I said, smiling as I tried to imagine what was in his pants. I'd never seen a man his age naked before.

"Come in, come in!" he exclaimed. "Everybody's here."

He led us into a large living room, where men in Shriner's hats, white shirts, and tuxedo pants were sitting and standing with drinks. The furniture had been pushed back against the walls, and the floor was covered with a shiny blue tarp.

Casey led me around the room, making introductions. She knew them all and greeted each of them with a hug, calling them by their titles - Potentate, Assistant Rabban, High Priest and Prophet, Oriental Guide, Automotive President, and more. I knew I wouldn't remember them all.

The Potentate himself led us over to the drinks table and poured glasses of wine for Casey and me. "Keeping busy, Casey?" he asked.

"Business has been great!" Casey squeaked. "Lots of work for my pussy and ass! But the gangbang trade has been off a little - that's why I was so excited when you called! Shriners are the most awesome gangbangers!"

"We do love our fun. How about you, Brenda?"

"Well, Mr. Potentate," I said, "I've never actually done this before - I mean for money."

"But Brenda's going to be a wonderful whore!" Casey put in. "She's just an incredible cum dump and piss slut."

The Potentate smiled and nodded sagely. In a low voice he said, "Some of the older brothers, you know, have difficulty getting erections, even with Viagra. But they can still have lots of fun urinating on a pretty girl."

"If anyone can get an old man up, Brenda can," said Casey. "She's a legendary cocksucker."

"Really, now," said the Potentate. "I'm sure we're all looking forward to that."

I blushed a little, though I liked being talked about - objectified - this way.

"And," the Potentate continued, "as this is your first excursion qua meretrix, I trust we can make it both remunerative and memorable for you."

"Thank you, Mr. Potentate," I said, though I wasn't sure I completely understood what he'd said.

"Not at all, my dear," he said.

I was excited and eager to get started with our plan. I took Casey's hand and said, "We're not wearing any panties, Mr. Potentate, and I'm incredibly turned on. Would you mind if I ate Casey out?"

"Not at all," said the Potentate genially. "May we watch?"

"Of course, silly, that's the whole idea!" Casey chirped, and gave him a kiss.

We turned towards each other, embraced, and kissed. I'd only ever kissed a woman once, Betsy, at the party, and I'd liked it. I liked Casey's kiss even better. Maybe it was because I hadn't kissed a lot of boys aside from Lester, who thought flossing was for pussies and was sure lots and lots of saliva made a kiss sexier. Casey's breath was sweet, her lips were alive with passion, and her tongue in my mouth had a kind of desperate urgency, like she'd lost something precious and thought she might find it in there.

Her kiss made me feel special - I knew better, of course: she was a slut, like me, and it was her job to make lovers feel special. Still, my pussy was running, thinking of what we'd agreed we'd do and how we were going to play with the men.

While I kissed her, I let one hand stray down to lift the hem of her tiny skirt so the men could see her ass: I could feel she was doing the same to me. While she teased my crack with a fingertip, I put both hands on her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, showing her anus to the men, who watched in hushed silence.

They cheered when we finally broke apart. I pulled off Casey's tank top, and they cheered again. They'd seen her naked before - she was obviously a favorite of theirs - but her perky breasts really were worth a look. I certainly liked looking at them.

I laid her down on the blue tarp - she was so tiny it was like handling a doll - and she spread her legs. I knelt between them, lifted her skirt again, and went down on her.

I'd been looking forward to this. I'd never eaten out a girl before - I don't think you can count Betsy's sitting on my mouth to piss - and I'd been eager to try it.

I was in heaven. I had always liked the taste of my own love juice - I'm a finger-licking masturbator - but getting it right from the source was so much better. Casey's mound was shaved, like mine, and her pink lips were sweet and swollen and floppy as I ran my tongue around, exploring her cunt, and the way she squirmed whenever I got close to her clit was such a turn-on!

She cried, "Yeah, eat me, baby!" My ass was up high so they could see my anus and cunt, and I moaned loudly, both to turn on the men and because I was that turned on myself.

As my mouth was closed over her, I sensed a different kind of wetness and a different flavor. I backed away and watched the piss trickle from her. It stopped. She raised her knees and reached down to pull her pussy lips apart. I waited, watching her asshole flex and pucker and her vag dilate - and the piss arced from her tiny slit right into my open mouth.

The men watched in total silence as I gulped down Casey's piss, letting just enough escape to make a lovely puddle. When she was empty, I knelt and she stood up. I wiped my mouth with the back of a hand and looked around at the men, who seemed like they didn't know what to do next.

Then an old man, eighty if he was a day, pushed to the front of the little crowd. He was naked except for his Shriner's hat, and he took his shrunken cock in his clawlike hand and peed on me, first on my black dress, then on my exposed pussy, which I was rubbing - it felt so good! - and finally on my face and in my mouth. I lay down as another old man came and pissed, and then another, and soon there were two or three warm streams at a time, soaking my dress, wetting my face, and filling up my mouth.

Watching this, the Potentate thrust Casey to her knees in front of him, and she unzipped him, pulled out his cock, and started to suck. This was beyond hot - watching Casey suck cock, the splatter of the piss on my body, the bathroom smell.

Soon all the men had on only their hats, and they didn't stop pissing on me till ten of them - all the oldest men - had used me as a toilet, and I was lying in a big puddle of piss on the blue tarp. I sat up, peeled off my soggy black dress, and wrung it out above my head, letting the cold piss run into my hair, over my face, into my mouth. I lay down and rolled in the puddle of piss, a sow in her mud puddle. I rubbed it all over my body.

When I was shiny with piss, I looked around. The old man who'd pissed on me first was near me, jerking off. He had an erection - not huge or impressive, but it seemed beautiful to me, knowing I had given it to him. I crawled to him and sucked his cock. Soon a cock entered my pussy. I looked around - another old man was fucking me doggy style. And before long a third old man scooted under me, and I sat down on his cock as the second one pushed into my ass.

By that time Casey was getting gangbanged too, sitting in the Potentate's lap with his cock in her ass while the Automotive President fucked her pussy and the Chief Rabban's cock was in her mouth. From where we were we could watch each other get fucked. I made a kissy face at her when my mouth was free for a few seconds, and she blinked at me lasciviously. At that moment one of the younger Shriners, just in his fifties, thrust a strong, big cock into my throat. It took me by surprise after the old men's little cocks - I gagged a bit, and with the sensations roaring through me from my ass and cunt, it was all so hot I had a tremendous orgasm.

They fucked us for a good half hour - I was amazed at the stamina of the old men. But finally the Potentate went to a table and picked up an ornate crystal goblet with a weird symbol on it in gold - a curved sword, moon, and star, which I later found out was a sort of Shriners logo. He came over and handed me the goblet, and I held it up in front of my face. He jerked off till he came, and his cum made a little goopy puddle in the goblet. Then, one by one, the other men came up to me and jerked off into the goblet until it held, I guess, almost a cup of semen. I wondered how much Casey's frat boys would have produced.

They all stood around staring at me now, still wearing their hats, their cocks all flaccid. I was a little disappointed, since I loved the sensation of cum squirting into my mouth. But the cup was warm in my hands, and the cum was obscene and viscous, with white swirls and flecks in it. It looked impossible to drink, and so, naturally, I felt an irresistible urge to drink it.

I raised the cup to my lips and let the warm splooge flow over my tongue to the back of my mouth and ooze down my throat. Something told me not to stop and not to think about the flavor or the sliminess of it - if I did those things, I might throw it up or just be unable to go on. And in the end it went down smooth, and I was incredibly steamed up - nipples hot and erect, cunt damp and almost twitchy with need.

The men all started pulling on their clothing. They were done with sex for the night. I wished there was another twenty of them so I could do it all again. Casey ran to me, flung her arms around me, and kissed me. "Oh my God," she said, "you smell like a toilet - you're such an amazing skank!"

I whispered, "I'm so fucking horny."

"Come take a shower," she said, grabbed our bag, and towed me to a big bathroom, where we had fun soaping each other up and ended up giving each other orgasms on the floor of the shower stall while the hot water ran over us.

The Potentate gave us each a stack of bills when we came downstairs again in our plain dresses and sensible shoes. We got hugs from everyone and left. I counted our money on the way home.

"Twenty-two hundred each," I said. "This is like a month's salary, working for Dr. Rosenberg."

"You're so gonna love being a whore," said Casey.

When we got to my place, I begged Casey to stay the night, and she agreed gladly. We were too tired for sex, though. We crawled into my queen-size bed and fell asleep.

8. I Win

When I woke up the next morning, all my muscles were sore and my pussy and ass were chafed raw. Still, I was incredibly happy, thinking about how the Shriners had objectified me, how much of their cum and piss I'd swallowed, and how much pleasure me and Casey had given them. My new career was working out well, and I was more convinced than ever that I understood God's plan for me.

Casey was just beginning to stir beside me. I was so glad I had someone to share my joy with. I turned to her, said, "Good morning, Casey!" and gave her a hug.

She returned my hug enthusiastically - so enthusiastically, in fact, that it was no time at all before her tongue was in my mouth and her fingers in my slit, and just a little while longer before we were in a lovely sixty-nine on the bed, and my lips were sunk deep in her pretty and very slick cunt while she was stimulating my clit with soft, wet licks.

And soon we'd both had orgasms, and I was making coffee while she buttered toast. As we were finishing our breakfast, I said, "Randy gave me this thing, and I don't know what it is. A computer chip or something."

"Show it to me," she said, and I went to get the envelope he'd given me.

She peered inside and said, "It's an SD card. Let's see your phone."

I had a Samsung phone that was my pride and joy. I fetched it from my purse and handed it to her. She pried off the back and slipped the tiny card into a slot. Then she replaced the back and turned on the phone.

"You're really good with technology," I said.

"If you think I'm really good, that must mean you're barely competent," she said.

I said, "I suppose you're right."

By this time she'd navigated to a file list program I hadn't known was there. "It's a video," she said. "Want to watch it?"

"Sure," I said.

We watched it together for a couple of minutes.

"Stop the movie," I said.

She stopped it and looked at me. "Does it bother you?" she asked with concern.

"No, that's not it," I said. "But do you remember what I said about God making me detour from one job into another?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Well, I was wrong," I said. "It wasn't a detour at all. God loves me more than that. He's giving me everything - absolutely everything my heart desires. Reverend Edwards says God's love is infinite, and this totally proves it."

It was Monday. Me and Casey watched the rest of the video, went to my bedroom where we did some damp and fun things together, lounged, watched TV, and edited the movie on my computer till late in the afternoon, when she decided it was time to go home.

I left my place a little afterwards, and at five sharp I was relaxing in my car in the parking lot of Doctor Rosenberg's dental practice, wearing my dental assistant uniform.

He came out of the building at about five twenty, after all his staff had left. I got out of my car and approached him.

"Hi, Doctor Rosenberg!" I said cheerily. "Got a minute? I've got this cool video, and I just know you're going to want to see it."

"I'm in a hurry," he said, trying to brush by me.

"I promise you're really going to like this," I said, and something in my voice made him stop.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and showed him the video, the one me and Casey had edited from the footage Randy had given me from the security camera hidden in the men's room of the sex club - the one they switch on when there are human urinals in there, to prevent abuse. The action with Dr. Rosenberg had come out really good: you could see his face clearly as he pissed in my mouth, and he'd butt-fucked me and made me throw up right in the middle of the frame.

"Is that hot, or what?" I said.

"Are you trying to blackmail me, bitch?" he asked, looking annoyed and kind of threatening.

"Oh no, Doctor Rosenberg, I'd never do that! I'd never dream of, like, sending it to your wife or posting it on xHamster. I just thought you'd like seeing it. The part where you make me puke is so fucking hot!"

"Thanks for showing me," he said, looking thoughtful. "You know, assistants are hard to find. Maybe I could give you another chance . . ."

"That'd be so wonderful," I said. "I loved my job, and I just know I'll get better at it! But I'm going to need a raise. Now that I've discovered my inner slut, I've got to have a bigger wardrobe. You know, like filthy underwear for under my uniform . . ."

He said, "I don't know about . . ."

"You know what really turns me on about you, doc?" I interrupted, tilting my head and making my voice little and kittenish. "It's the way you can't help fucking me, even though you don't like me at all. I don't like you either - you're a total shithead - but it turns out the men that turn me on most are the ones I don't like and don't like me. I'm getting all hot thinking how you're going to order me into your private bathroom and face-fuck me there, or piss in my mouth, or make me lick the toilet . . ."

I shivered. Doctor Rosenberg was kind of cute, even if he was a prick. Right now he was looking like his body temperature had shot up ten degrees.

"I loved licking your hairy asshole, and when you shot your spunk all over my face, and most of all when you butt-fucked me and made me puke. That was like the best sex I've ever had." I came close to him and touched his cock through his pants as I rubbed his chest and looked up into his eyes. "Butt-fuck me and make me throw up on my uniform, Dr. Rosenberg," I purred. "Just a twenty percent raise."

He'd begun to sweat. "Ten," he said.

"We could do it right now," I whispered. My heart was pounding, my whole body hot with desire. "Think of your cock deep in my throat, my white coat soaked with piss and vomit . . ."

"Okay, twenty," he said in a strangled voice.

"Come inside," I said, "and defile me."