All Comments on 'God Laughs Ch. 01'

by napalminthemorning

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have certainly never read anything like this before!

Wow! Whatever genius wrote this mad caper, I am totally engrossed. I'll follow this one to the end. Five stars, without a doubt!

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
Bahahaha !

Holy crap , it's too early to laugh that hard !

That was like Hunter S. Thompson meets " The Hangover " .

Simply Brilliant .

5 huge *'s from me ! Can't wait for the next installment.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
The party is just getting started.

It may be about over for the revelers in the story, but the readers are just starting down the rabbit hole. This is going to be fun for all. The reader should know that no elephants were harmed in the writing of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What?!

You bastards aren't going to get justice for that shrubbery?!

YOU MONSTERS!

CSD2CSD2almost 6 years ago
My guess for the chapter 1 author is....

Oshaw. I kept flashing back to "Harangue" while reading. And laughing just as hard.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Hilarious!

I have my own idea about who wrote this chapter, but will keep it to myself for now.

I just hope the future chapters tell us how we got here; or maybe we don't really want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anyone complaining about anything unexpected occurring in this story...

simply did not read the tags FIRST.

Come on, people. The Tags are there to help you identify certain topics that might interest you, or at least prepare you for what may be coming, as contained within the pages. Conversely, they are also there to help readers AVOID coming into contact with anything that may potentially disquieting to their own personal tastes.

I appreciate the authors' effort here to provide detailed and accurate tagging.

Now we know why they are all considered as the "masters of Lit".

I wonder if the tags will evolve with each chapter?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Where will this go from here??

What a setup! I look forward to seeing where all of these creative minds take this story! I’m very curious to know how these authors coordinated this story. Did they come up with an overall theme and skeletal plot before this chapter was written? Or did the first author simply write this chapter and then hand it off to the next one, completely blindly? Either way, it’s a fun exercise.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
Damn!

This chapter, those tags! Hysterical! After hearing all the rumors, and confirmed rumors, and witnessing the Merryman's rising excitement as this day approached, this was high on my agenda for the day. Impressive start. I can't imagine how you will come close with chapter two, but seeing the writers you have assembled, it is certainly possible. I have my guess as to the identity of the author, but due to ethical concerns, will keep it to myself, for now. What a beginning.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 6 years ago
Would that be a greenwing or scarlet macaw?

Kudos!. You really set the tablet in style. Thanks.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous, no one is complaining!

But you are correct; the tags are pretty damn good. I know it's a Saturday, but readers need to get in on this story on the ground floor. I cannot say the story gets better because the bar is pretty high, but it remains damn good all the way through. I love the positive comments, especially my own, and ask you to remember this is meant for adult entertainment and may possibly be passed over for a Pulitzer. We will have to live with that, although qhml1 may pull a Pulitzer down before long. The guy is that good.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Clearing up confusion

Well, I categorically deny having written any of this madness, and believe the whole thing to be a charade, instigated by AMerryman so that he will have one more opportunity to hand out a few three bombs. It is a vast conspiracy to perpetuate a fraud on the reading public. Great chapter, though, whoever wrote it.

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
Nice try, Randi.

We all know it was you who wrote this chapter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@stev2444

As one of the writers you should not be speculating on the authors of any of the chapters.

napalminthemorningnapalminthemorningalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Confusion

There seems to be some confusion, maybe it's time to confess. It was I who wrote Ch 1.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Me?

Oh, no. You didn't just blame me! I am certain that it was you, Stev.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 6 years ago
Delighted

to see that this has finally posted, and am still so honored to have been able to be part of this crazy, amazing, hilarious project! And I was even able to write alongside my Lord and savior, HDK. What else could a girl want?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is an all-time classic.

Hopefully the narrator isn’t a closet cuck. I’m thinking that he should dump Amber.

I really enjoyed it a lot and am looking forward to future chapters. While I love myself some primo BTB tales, and hope that comes down the pike soon enough, I’m loving this start.

Cog

qhml1qhml1almost 6 years ago
I was honored to be part of this

And I'm really happy with the positive response. I do think HDK got into the cherry brandy a little early in the day to talk about me in such glowing terms. I did manage to win a Clitoride though, for a story I wrote while I was on oxy from my surgery. I'm still waiting for the statue to arrive.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Readers/commenters should see these stories from the eyes of a writer.

We're always surprised at some of the things readers take from our stories. We can write that the wife never cheated, she was wearing a chastity device and had a rare disease that had sealed her pussy closed and some commenter will tell us he knows better. The bitch was cheating but the stupid husband was so dumb he missed it.

This chapter starts with a guy waking up under a big titted redhead he has to roll off his body so he can sit up. He has naked women in the room he's in, throughout the house, and has breakfast with two more. He's a bit foggy on what all transpired the previous evening. With all of this, an anonymous commenter tells us "Hopefully the narrator isn’t a closet cuck. I’m thinking that he should dump Amber." On what universe does that statement make sense? Think about it. They are a solid couple married for years. They had a party and things got a little weird. Mr/Miss anonymous feels the husband should crawl out from under a naked big titted red head and check to find out if his wife cheated so he can dump her!!???

As bizarre as this party was, statements like that are far more bizarre, at least to me. That is the guilty pleasure that is Literotica. The human condition is far stranger than the human imagination can create. This story is pure fiction. That guy's comment was real. The truth is stranger than fiction!

Todd172Todd172almost 6 years ago
Not sure how it happened again....

But it appears that I have once again Fallen In with Disreputable Company. Rogues, Rapscallions, and Uppity Women of Doubtful Virtue (admittedly my favorite kind.) I have poor Moral Character and fall prey to such creatures all too easily.

I could, of course deny any part of this, but they apparently have photographs and video... probably faked, of course, but my memory gets more than a bit fuzzy after that memory of HDK handing me that third Cuba Libre.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
HDK

I thought this read like HDK after the first paragraph. After three, I would bet my elephant on it. Leave it him to set a scene this bizarre for his compatriots to step into.

I am looking forward to how my favorite authors, with such differing styles, weave a story together.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
I totally forgot jezzaz.

That mofo's story about going to the Literotica awards was in the same style. Damn, where am I going to get a replacement elephant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK, I'll complain.

What's going on? Napolm really sucks! And I think that was my wife on the pool table.

FirstwithUFirstwithUalmost 6 years ago
Ahhh, MP and the Life of Brian,

Laffed my A** off . MP fans are clamoring for more spam, spam, spam, cheese, eggs, and spam. (Do you have anything with out spam in it? Oh yes! But its only mostly spam!). We're on the Search for the Holy Grail , Ni, Ni, with this story. Unfortunately the shrubbery was robbed. The Larch.......The Larch! Oh and for enquiring minds from the ministry of silly walks, it was the dead fish dance and the Norwegian Blue before the Elephant in the room. My goldfish needs a pet licence, so I'm off to register it, thats The Meaning of Life .

5* love it

PS: anyone seen my donkey. I seemed to have lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
missing element!

No sign of lordslamdawg in comments. Perhaps confined to LW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anon "missing element"

Many missing elements. It's possible that LSD is confined to LW, or maybe just confined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Might only be me

I read a number of comments for recent LW stories informing readers of this collaboration.

HDK mostyl heralded this work. I eagerly opened the LW new stories link on Saturday and was disappointed. I assumed it was being posted there.

This morning, another comment from HDK in a new LW story comment section about this inspired work.

Might have been when second cup of Folger's, 1/6 cup sugar, 1/5 cup Coffee Mate Classic, took effect that HDK'S

use of the word ''humorous'' gave me a thought.

Opened Humor and Satire new stories page. Nope!

Ahh, how uninsightful. How many times was CHAIN STORY mentioned.

Maybe I am only one who thought this unique plot was a LW submission. Perhaps not.

Glad this morning's mud cleared my mind.

I would respectfully request HDK inform other readers the genre of this submission if he continues to post about it in comments on LW stories. Right now my mistake is embarrassingly obvious to me, but despite being one of Luedon's anonymice I have the combination of construction real world smarts and intellectual or book smarts, and always scored in 99th or above percentile in the Reading and Comprehension exams.

Shamefaced, I admit my smarts are not as smart as I have come to believe.

I would hate for other misguided fools, if other misguided fools there be, to miss out on the fun! Anyway this comment qualifies as my bi-annual pay it forward public service good deed.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
@Anonymous "Might be."

Our collective apologies. Since chain stories are so rare as to be nearly mythological, and since few would check the category, as the last new story here was 2016, we mentioned it in other categories. We tried to make it plain that it would be in the chain story category, but as that is such an obscure category, we may have been too subtle. We are getting out the big sledge hammers, and will go for a less... delicate approach.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
Wow! Just... Wow!

This is going to be one hell of a ride!

slm59slm59almost 6 years ago
My vote is HDK

Although there are a couple authors whose work have not yet discovered, I plan to correct that shortly. Still, the style reminds me of HDK. Can't wait to read the next one.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
I will play

HDK or QHML. Due to the “Hangover” type setup. And it certainly has my attention but not really what i would expect out of this group, 3 *.

jezzazjezzazalmost 6 years ago
What would you expect?

Genuinely curious, not being snarky.

ohioohioalmost 6 years ago
ohio definitely wrote this

It's just too good to be by anyone else.

Thanks, ohio

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Ohio,

You are the man, the myth, the legend! Thanks for reading, and for writing so many great stories!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago
Toss up, HDK/Ohio

Not only is this funny at so many levels but the next installment is really going to be interesting how the next writer follows up on with this and surpasses it ?!?

Actually being the first is likely the easiest as its pure original creativity it's the next in that chain that will get harder to stay within the established story line.

I did LMAO a few times. Hooyah - Salute.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Ohio could well be responsible for this!

Yes, I see it now. What better person than the shadowy figure behind all those great stories? Now, I echo HDK's comments. Thanks for the comment, and for writing all those great stories. Now, if you would only write to me! :-)

TailakaTailakaalmost 6 years ago
I Love it...

This is like a story by Mad Libs Or Whose Line Is It Anyway. "Your story MUST include an Elephant, Naked Clown, someone in a biohazard suit, a bulldozer in a Pool,and a Dwarf w/ a strapon!" As I write this I tend to agree that this sounds like OHIO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The problem with this story?

You posted it under "Chain stories". Nobody is reading it. As of 7/16/18 it only had 9878 views and although it has a high score, it seems to be a shame more people won't read it. Thanks for the effort that's going to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha!

Best line, clown tastes funny

...

green117green117over 5 years ago
while I comment late enough

that the order of authors is known, I do think that the "Bubbles" the clown character does let you know who was first... although I don't know if the other Bubbles story preceeded this one.

Anyway, I'll try to get through it... I think I was rude about the concept earlier.

Green-something

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Bucket list

Attend a party like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a beginning...

With a first chapter like this, I'm sure this series is going to be a hoot... I probably won't stop until I've read all eight chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Partayyyyyy

What a fabulous party, mine all seem so very tame and timid. Enjoying this read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Want on their guest list....

Cuz these fo0lks know how to throw a party!!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Interesting, sounds like a tale of "The Morning After The Night Before". Look it up it's a great comedy standup routine by Shelly Burman from the sixties. Good writing sounds like a hell of a party! Would you really want on their guest list???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was Todd172's part.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I tjought this sounded familiar, read it three months ago, still funny.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I want to go to one of their parties! Loved the low key wit. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Predictably awesome, Todd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous