All Comments on 'God Laughs Ch. 02'

by napalminthemorning

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
Wow !

Okay now we're up to Hunter S Thompson meets The Hangover , Project X , and some Naked Gun thrown in for good measure !

I'm really , really digging this !

Keep these bad boys coming ! And don't call me Shirley !

5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sometimes you cannot see Sherwood Forest for the trees.

I'm here to say that I love this story and wish my keyboard had bigger numbers. 5 *s is the best I can do but this is funnier than a court jester. Full marks for making me laugh, especially since I have been demoted to cook for the merry men. Plus my Maid Marian privileges have been revoked by Robin while Little John keeps trying to get into my tights. It's been a rough patch, so this tale is a welcome respite.

aMerryman

FirstwithUFirstwithUabout 6 years ago
Too Soon....

I Apologize, I should have waited with my MP comments. This is more like Fire Sign Theater does Monty python. How can you be in to places at once when your really no place at all. I guess we're all bozos on this bus.

5*

PS found the A**

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Just Keeps Getting Better and Better!

Now, if I could just figure out who wrote this chapter!

Pass the word, we need to get more people reading this!

FirstwithUFirstwithUabout 6 years ago
Men in tights

@amerrymen.

3*?????

Lol.😂

FirstwithUFirstwithUabout 6 years ago
Who wrote what?

@Sbrooks.

We should all form a collaberation and submit the same list of author's all at the same time. ,😉

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Meh

I enjoyed the absurdity of the first chapter because it was done in such a clever way. The absurdity of this chapter merely felt like it was piled on for no particular reason. The story didn’t advance, and the jokes landed with a thud. Just my opinion. I have no doubt others are now rolling on the floor.

Of the authors participating in this chain, there is one who reminds me of the Sesame Street song, “Which of these things is not like the others?” He sticks out like a sore thumb. I highly suspect he wrote this chapter.

Hopefully the next chapter begins to advance this story beyond the immediate aftermath of the inexplicably wild and crazy orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The only thing that sticks our like a sore thumb

Is Swingerjoe's lack of class. I am perfectly willing for this to roll on forever. Please don't stop. This is the most fun I've had with a story that I can remember. Five stars, of course. RPL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The tricksters at play

Once again, a hilarious romp. God, I'm loving this. More!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Once again.

I feel the need to declaim any participation in this madness. My name has been taken in vain. No one can prove anything. No one saw me having anything to do with this. I cannot confirm any rumors as to the participants, and do not acknowledge any of them in public.

I have heard, through the grapevine, however, that the first chapter was written, turned over to the second person to take wherever inspiration led, or whatever led, and then the third followed and so on. The drugs used, very good ones, apparently, and beverages consumed, were not part of the grapevine gossip. No ponies were harmed in the making of this story, whether boy, or girl.

Redo1984Redo1984about 6 years ago
What a fucking circus!

Nice to start my 10 hr work day with a laugh You guys must have been giggling to yourselves as you wrote this. How do you continue a story that starts with a cop and circus orgy? Hee Her

I may have to read it again.

foolscapfoolscapabout 6 years ago
James Thurber would have been proud

except for the really disgusting sex stuff.

As for Randi, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

stev2244stev2244about 6 years ago
I agree, Randi

Who is this Nitm person anyway? Probably some demented mind, using our good names, well our names, to publish his weird scribblings.

Todd172Todd172about 6 years ago
Based on carefully considered legal advice...

... given by my bartender, I am categorically possibly denying any direct involvement in this until someone comes up with evidence. To quote the great Jake Blues

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn! I'm really pissed!

Joy! She's my wife! Those Smith and Wessons are mine. She told me she was going to the library! Now I'll have books overdue.

Still concerned, still want, no need to complain, but I made a great discovery, never knew who the Steve2244 guy was until now. Read one of his stories. Got to find the rest.

Haven't voted yet so don't blame me for teeth marks.

I think that might be my dog?

qhml1qhml1about 6 years ago
Who is this guy?

And why is he using our names? I categorically deny everything. If it were me I will deny everything and destroy the evidence. You don't have me on video, I have no clear recollections of these events, so you can't prove shit. Looking forward to tomorrow, And the day after. And the day after, until it concludes. Or will it?

jezzazjezzazabout 6 years ago
I wasnt there.

I’ve never been there. And even if I was, my lawyer was with me the whole time, we didn’t say anything, and we left immediately.

No one can prove anything.

Where is this again?

qhml1qhml1about 6 years ago
Wait! I've changed my mind.

There might be money is this somewhere. So, yes, it was me. Don't believe a word GirlintheMoon writes. I happen to know for a fact she was at a dog and pony show while this was being written, and it was a week long event.

Todd172Todd172about 6 years ago
Wait, I always thought...

... That Girl in the Moon and Qhml1 were the same person. I, for one, have never seen them in the same place at the same time.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
This event is separating the wheat from the chaff.

The great writers of Literotica have been backpedalling away from this story faster than a politician the day after the election. The facts are clear. I, HDK, wrote the entire story. I made up the elephant, the midget, Smith and Wesson and my personal favorite, the dozer in the pool. I remain unrepentant. In fact, I am extremely proud to have created this and to have allowed qhml1 to take some of the credit. His ratings have dropped below 4.90 in many cases and he was becoming disheartened. Who has ever even seen this so-called GirlintheMoon? I made her up, too! I made her blonde with big boobs simply because that's two things I look for in a blonde. I write and post under that name when I feel my sensitive side needs to express itself. You all see her as some voluptuous blonde, and think she is the shiver that runs down your back, but I made that line up, too. There is no Oshaw! I had a typo when I spelled pshaw one day and it stuck. He is I(?) I never heard of Stev#s, but if I did, I would claim to be him as well. When I feel macho I write as my alter ego, Todd#s. He doesn't exist, except in my fertile imagination. Randi is correct. She had nothing to do with this story. It is all mine! Jezzaz? WTF? Really? What kind of name is that? Sounds like a pro basketball team, and not a very good one.

Stay tuned as I introduce more women with big tits, a love struck elephant, naked women, evil Albanian albinos, voodoo, and a ringmaster for this circus. All this and much more leapt from my diseased brain one afternoon while huffing insect repellant. Let's see qhml1 try some of that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loyal fan waiting for other story

why so long for waiting.give us something.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
I am relatively certain that you are all the creations of Loki

Or maybe all aspects of some god of mischief. At any rate, as good as anything I've ever read.

jezzazjezzazabout 6 years ago
Crap. I’ve been discovered..

...I am, in fact, a figment of HDK’s diseased imagination. I do not exist, and my name IS stupid. (It’s actually Jezz. I live in AZ, hence JezzAz. Or I would do, if I existed, which I don’t.)

Damn. I’d have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for those damn kids.

InsigniaInsigniaabout 6 years ago
Nepal in Mourning

Waiting for Dolly Llama to come out from the pool house spitting mad. Keep rolling authors and dont spare the ink!

FirstwithUFirstwithUabout 6 years ago
I was there, maybe....

Was doing jello shots and someone was passing out weird cigarettes. Someone open a window and let some air in this room, Momma told me not to come!

I'm sure I saw Jezzaz and HDK conspiring with the Miller to tell his tale. It could have been Osaha, but then, I was ghostly and turned a whiter shade of pale.

Sorry, now you know why I dont comment much.

Eschew obfuscation, who is NITM really.

Todd172Todd172about 6 years ago
Great news Jezz

If you are a figment, then I don't have to pay that twenty dollars 💵 back, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If I have to explain it to you...

Then you'll NEVER understand

You had to be there...

If you remember what happened, then you weren't there.

There is a problem with inside jokes, and the farce of throwing shit in peoples face JUST to see how they react. The shit isn't funny. The shit covered face is. Unless that face is owned by SJ. (Then it is funny ALL the time!)

I agree that insider jokes have a shelf life. Soon they get stale. But even, when as an OUTSIDER like I am, some of the stuff goes passed me, I allow (like I'm betting Crkcppr also is) that fan can enjoy just the witnessing the fun others are having.

Making my day is the realization that SJ can NOT do this. True, his comment was funnier to me than much of the cartoonish antics the story depicts. He is somone unable to accept being kept from THE (or seemingly) ANY inner circle. Whether the jokes come directly at his expense or not, I am predicting that before much longer, he will have decried these juvenile scribblings as being BENEATH serious authors, and fuss at us anons that all your guys who we supposedly admire so much, are in fact actually laughing at our expense. Like with this game of who wrote what, and why not to take credit for it.

I just see a bunch of stoners sitting in a circle, laughing.

LAUGHING! just that, nothing else.

you know how sometimes when someone gets the giggles, and you just can't help but laughing along with them? Laughing at the sound of somebody's REAL laughter?

That how I feel with this story.

Damn, just not enough laughter in this world.

OK, I say it for you......

"Lighten up, Francis!" (provide your own voice over for that)

Yes, thanks to you all, for a few minutes, I finally can.

3 stars;)

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
Even more wow!

I have got to see part 3!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Let me explain it to you, anonymous.

There are plenty of inside jokes, annie (that was an inside joke because I borrowed the term from Q), but none that you can see. There is not a single joke at anyone's expense, other than another writer who wrote a chapter in this story, and you will never even notice those, being by definition, inside jokes. The only jokes that you actually see are jokes everyone can enjoy, except that you are, apparently, humor handicapped.

We don't have to write stories, at all. We choose to do our "juvenile scribbling" for our own amusement, and as a writing exercise, and because we genuinely like readers. We shared it and a great number of people seem to have enjoyed it. If you did not, you feel obliged to "throw shit" at authors? How truly juvenile is that? We, actually, have better things to do than worry whether you, SJ, or anyone else enjoys our stories. If you do, we are happy. If not, why "throw shit" and splatter it around where others who do enjoy will have to step in it? Even juveniles generally seem to have better manners.

We absolutely intend to take credit for what we have written, and had you read the intro, you would have known that. We thought it would be fun for readers to identify the authors. If you can't understand the humor of denying writing anything in a comment, well, that's a deficiency in your sense of humor, not ours.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 6 years ago
It's true

that I am HDK's alt and I was also attending a dog and pony show while this chapter was written. It's all out now. I hope you're happy, Nitm!

Just kidding, of course.

Perhaps HDK is joking, or perhaps he has been slipped some type of mind-altering drug from aMerryman. A Sherwood shroom, perhaps? It is my belief that this entire story was written by aMerryman. He made a lot of comments about the chain story and has become very generous with his 5 star reviews. Could it possibly be that he knew his own story was coming out soon and wanted to butter everyone up? Hmmm.

napalminthemorningnapalminthemorningabout 6 years agoAuthor
It does not appear that chapter 3 will post on schedule

We apologize. It is submitted, as is chapter four, and was submitted a day after chapter two, at the same time of day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Don't apologize for the shit software running the site, just kick the person that wrote it in the family jewels until it works properly.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Well, I have no idea who wrote this part

but it is clear the formula is to follow the "Hangover" template, more madcap revelations that make little sense until revealed in subsequent chapters. Hope this perks up, but at least the brevity of the installments makes it easy to get thru.

Redo1984Redo1984about 6 years ago
To quote one my favorite movies.

I don't know what to say. It's like a dream come true. I got an idea though, I got an idea. Why don 't y'all take that comment and shove it up your ass. All up in your ass. I'm LW author.

Blow some more shit up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Second chapter didn't really add much

Felt like stalling and passing the buck to the next writer.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
I would like to thank the last anonymous for the comment.

We had fun with this story, but we also wanted it to be entertaining. The complaints about the plot stalling are valid as the plot is something each writer perceived differently. All writers strived to make an entertaining read with limited plot cohesion as no one discussed a direction for the story. One person dropped a chapter and the next person picked it up. It was not outlined, planned, discussed, or stated in any way. This effort is more about the journey than the destination, although it will all be clearly wrapped up in the end, with maybe a few lose ends, tattoos, pierced nipples, and large animals needing homes.

jezzazjezzazabout 6 years ago
Further to HDK's comments...

There was a certain degree of unspoken "Ok then, I did mine, lets see you, XXX, handle THAT" between the authors, where one would wrap up some part of the story in their segment, and then create something else for the next author to have to cope with.

That was part of the fun of doing it - not having any idea of what you were going to be asked to resolve or deal with when it came your turn. I think that was part of the attraction for us all - a real writing exercise. Almost improv.

InsigniaInsigniaabout 6 years ago
My Palm in the Morning

The glitch in the machine totally sideswiped the clown and redwood midget fantasy that was assuredly going to rage into a category 5 strap on-grease paint-funny shoe sextravaganza that Ch. 3 must surely contain. However, I am glad I missed what the mastiff fed the Feds.

Dont keep me waiting.

napalminthemorningnapalminthemorningabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter three should post in the morning (May 1). And possibly chapter four.

Sorry about the glitch. Chapters five and six are submitted.

InescuInescualmost 6 years ago
While is was probably very entertaining to write . . .

it wasn't my cup of tea to read. Too silly w/o being funny and too incoherent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid and not interesting.

I read a lot of literotica and this is terrible and I wonder why it is even on here.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
About to fucking

cripple me with laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have read it before

Hunter Thompson I guess that's what you guys are attempting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Party

Wish I had been at this Party

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Some party, I would have taken pics for free and auctioned them off the next day!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

One more chapter I don't remember, hey maybe I was at that party????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only took pictures once at a Party and My Ex was not there .

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Awesome! I'm having a great time so far. You really have me intrigued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous