God of War: Love & Strength

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Olives," Kratos told Freya that word when she prompted him.

"Olives," she repeated, nodding. Then her vines were entangling Kratos, binding him. Freya caped her wings about her like a cloak and moved towards the restrained Kratos, smiling.

"Forgive me," she said, when he grunted and looked at her. "I was not sure you enjoyed what we are about to do with such methods."

Kratos grunted at her to proceed. His need was throbbing now, at full attention. He glanced at his organ that expressed such need, then back at Freya. His arms and legs were restrained, but he wiggled his fingers at her and nodded. Much of their communication did not require words in this moment, and Freya understood.

"You have enjoyed it," Freya said, judging his expression. "I see. Odin was the last person with whom I explored this form of... attention. Before him, there were Gna and others. It was... intense at times. Odin preferred certain aspects of such attention. I had other preferences. You and Fey, did you...?"

"Yes," spoke Kratos. "Lysandra and I also. She was Calliope's mother. I have enjoyed such things with other women also. You and... Gna?"

"Sigrun also, and others among the Valkyries," Freya listed her lovers with a smile. "We were, we are sisters in every way you might imagine. Odin demanded this of us often. I modified his demands where I could, the other Valkyries appreciated that. That was part of how I became the Valkyrie Queen. Odin insisted on being their All-Father, however, and mine also. I am not sure I want to give you such a title. Did Fey or Lysandra ever... submit to you?"

"At times," Kratos answered. "I also allowed them power over me at times. It was a mutual agreement." He smiled. "More often, though, we did things without restraint. That was our preference."

"I see," Freya said, stroking her chin and staring at Kratos. She then raised her hands and glanced around the cave. "Well, perhaps there should be some restraint between us in the beginning. Hmm, I see there are certain magics in here for music. May I?"

"Yes," Kratos told her. He consulted the magic lists of music, indicated a few particular tracks to Freya. "I heard this music when I fought you in Midgard, long ago. You were a wild Valkyrie called... Vanadis."

"Vanadis," Freya nodded in recognition. She activated the music, then unfurled her wings and assumed a form of Vanadis. A Valkyrie helmet appeared to mask her facial features, boots with spiked heels surrounded her feet, and a whiplike sword appeared coiling in her hand. Freya's nudity was still on full display, but the power around her was clear. The music throbbed around her and Kratos, reaching crescendo.

Kratos grunted as Freya's whip, her hands, her lips and fingers lashed against his restrained body. It was a ballet as intense as their earlier battle, only this time they were not looking to harm one another. Agony was not Freya's intention, only ecstasy, appreciation, and love. Kratos had similar intentions. He touched Freya when she and her vines allowed him to touch her, smiling and grunting savagely. He allowed himself to be restrained as she became familiar with his body, what excited him and what did not. He grunted as Freya paid attention to various areas of his body. Her lips kissed his. Her fingers and whip danced over his skin, accompanied by her lips and tongue. Kratos accepted Freya as his mistress, himself as her servant. He allowed her to rain down on him every agony, every ecstasy, every violation imaginable. His pleasure organ grew hard and firm under her attention. Kratos grunted as Freya closed her lips and fingers around his organ, applying suction, finger and tongue movements. He continued to grunt under her attention.

Freya sucked on Kratos' organ for a long time, her fingers dancing away from that organ to caress other muscles on his body. She then directed the vines to hold him prisoner while she mounted his body, directed his organ to the area between her legs. Freya opened her legs and pushed herself down onto Kratos, moving against him with fervent intensity. Kratos grunted at the vines and at Freya. She nodded and released the vines, allowing him to embrace her with his arms. They moved together on the floor of the cave, thrusting against each other. Freya dropped her Vanadis whip, but retained her boots and helmet. She closed her legs about Kratos and screamed her pleasure as Kratos thrust into her, his hands gripping her rear globes, his eyes on hers. They moved together, various Godly powers exploding around them. Fire, frost, wind, vines, lightning, writhing shadows, flashing lights. Every power Kratos had ever enjoyed using, including many he had forgotten. Vessels appeared and shattered. Kratos recognized Freya's displays of her own power, and the blessed union of their souls.

"Yes!" Freya was gasping now, writhing as she thrust her body atop his. She gasped and moaned out his name. "Kratos! KRATOS!!!"

Kratos recognized her scream. He had heard a similar scream from Freya long ago, when she pursued his wolf-drawn sled across Midgard. The cries of a falcon were echoing around him now, as they had then. Freya's screams had a different character now, however, a different intention.

"Kratos!" she moaned his name. "KRATOS!!!"

"Freya," he gasped along with her, feeling his organ start to erupt inside her. Quickly Kratos activated other magics the cave employed, magics designed to prevent child conception. Freya was not ready for such a gift from him yet, Kratos knew. Her expression told him she recognized the magic he was activating and appreciated it. Freya gasped her pleasure atop Kratos as their coupling continued, enjoying the full power of his eruption inside her and her own responding eruptions. Kratos relaxed when she finally moved off him. He then smiled, enjoying the attention when she bent down and licked his organ clean.

"I.." he grunted at Freya when she moved away to let him recover. "Olives! Freya. I would... I would be your All-Father."

"Yes," Freya nodded. "Alright. 'Olives'. Not 'misletoe', not this time. 'Olives'."

With a wave of her hand, Freya fully released her vines from Kratos. The same vines moved to bind her, and her Vanadis boots and helmet vanished. Kratos rose and moved to stand over Freya. He could summon chains to strike her, he knew, but no, that was not his way. Once, perhaps, but no longer. Not with this lover. Instead he bent down over the restrained Freya and caressed her curves tenderly, hitting various nerves and learning what excited her.

I am not Odin, Kratos told Freya with his fingers. I know that Odin abused you. I know that you allowed that for a time, but it was ultimately unwelcome. That and other things drove you and Odin apart. I would not be Odin. I would be your All-Father, Freya, but not like Odin. Never like Odin. Freya's moans and gasps of pleasure under his attention told Kratos she understood and appreciated his words.

He caressed her body with his lips now as well as his fingers, paying particular attention to her long beautiful legs. Her firm breasts also, and their nipples. He pinched her nipples, squeezed them, twisted them with just enough force to cause pleasure but not unacceptable pain. Freya soon learned how expert Kratos was at lovemaking. He had made love with Lysandra, Fey, Aphrodite, and many other willing women. Never an unwilling woman, Kratos communicated to Freya, never an unwilling woman again even if a woman had been unwilling before and he did not recognize this. He left vague whether he had ever loved a man in this way, that was not important. Freya had enjoyed such attention from many women, Kratos judged, but very few men. The only man whom he could be sure had given her such attention was Odin, and Kratos was not Odin. He did not want to be Odin. Freya agreed with this affirmation from him and they worked together to achieve mutual pleasure with faith, hope, and love.

Their bodies moved together. Freya was still restrained for a time, but was released when Kratos allowed her to be released. She requested such release with the spell "Mis... Olives," and her prayer was granted. Kratos' tongue soon joined his hands and lips in caressing Freya's skin. His lips kissed Freya's lips, sucked at her throat and cheeks, nibbled on her nipples. They then descended a long trail of ecstasy across her body, over her chest, her arms, her stomach, her legs, finally landing on the area between her legs. Kratos spent many moments kissing and licking at this area, his fingers moving in accompanying tempo over other areas of Freya's body. She moaned and writhed under his attention. Kratos quickly realized Odin had never before submitted to Freya as he was submitting to her now, and Freya appreciated his act.

The Valkyries were better lovers for her than Kratos, Freya communicated to Kratos, but only slightly better because of their experience with her body. Kratos was quickly gaining a similar level of experience to any Valkyrie. Soon only Sigrun and a few other Valkyries were better lovers for her than Kratos, and he had long surpassed Odin, who was a lesser lover to her than any Valkyrie had ever been. Sigrun, Gna, Hrist, Mist, Eir, Gunnr, Geirdriful, Kara, Rota, Olrun, Gondul, Hildr, they and all the other Valkyries had made love with Freya at various times. All the Valkyries had been better lovers for her than Odin had. Kratos was better than the majority of the Valkyries, and definitely better than Odin. He was also better than any other male lover she'd had before. Freya accepted his love with many ecstastic screams of his name.

The music throbbed and echoed around them, hitting various new crescendos and chords. Kratos perceived a Dwarf he knew named Raeb conducting the symphony, and felt the power of AchtungNight directing it also. The author watching over him and Freya was wearing a strange white mask as he directed the musical opera, a 'Phantom' mask. Kratos heard such description in his mind and nodded, understanding. The music around them was building now, directed by AchtungNight and conducted by Raeb the Dwarf, who was frowning and sweating heavily, but nodding, accepting AchtungNight's direction. A strange redhaired mortal woman was playing the piano in the orchestra, accompanied by many other artists with various instruments. AchtungNight was smiling as he watched Raeb the dwarf conduct and compose the music. "Paint it, paint it," AchtungNight mumbled as he directed the conductor and a certain singer. "Paint it not black, yeah..."

Kratos ignored the orchestra, turned his attention back to Freya. He was ready to join their bodies together again now, he decided. Freya had been alone for a long time, as had he, but neither of them were alone any longer. She was ready to accept his entry into her again. His organ was recovered, firm and ready. The magics of the cave had revived his organ, aided by Freya's presence and the attention he was giving her. Kratos had given Freya many peaks of pleasure, many explosions. His own pleasure was held back by his discipline, but now he was fast approaching another necessary moment of release. Kratos frowned and grunted, moving to thrust into Freya. Then Freya held up her hand and shook her head.

"Olives," she gasped. "Olives."

Kratos moved back from Freya, allowed her to recover. He released her from the vines, took a series of breaths to relax. His hand fell to his organ, holding it steady. He made certain movements as necessary to keep his organ firm. Freya recognized this and nodded in understanding. She then addressed him.

"You already have claimed two of my... openings," Freya gasped, smiling at Kratos. She licked her lips and then caressed the area between her legs to indicate which openings she was describing. "One opening remains. Will you also claim this... opening?"

Freya turned over and presented her rear to Kratos, spreading her legs. The opening of her rear was lubricated with the heavy sweat of their coupling, she indicated to Kratos. A flick of her fingers, and other oils lubricated the same area. They also lubricated Kratos' organ.

"I never allowed Odin to claim this opening," Freya informed Kratos, caressing her rear. "Sigrun, Eir, and a few other Valkyries, yes. One other man also, he too is gone from this Realm. Never Gna, never Odin. Only my best lovers earn this opening, Kratos. I would allow you to claim it, Kratos, if you are ready."

"I am ready," Kratos confirmed. He had given Fey similar attention at times, Lysandra also. Never Aphrodite, he had not been willing to pay her such attention even when she had desired it from him. The same was true of most of his other lovers. As for Freya, well, he would definitely give Freya such attention since she had requested it.

Gripping his organ, Kratos mounted Freya as she directed him. He thrust into her with abandon, then with discipline. It was a different coupling than their previous activity. Her backside was against his front now, and he was in control. He was thrusting into her rear opening as she directed, and she was moaning under his attention. His fingers gripped her breasts as he thrust, and her fingers and fists danced across his skin as well, when they did not pound the cavern floor.

Soon, he withdrew from her rear, lay down and allowed her to mount him again. This time her back was to his front. She took control again, as he allowed. They rode this position to peaks of pleasure. Then they swapped positions as the coupling continued. They shared with each other every agony, every ecstasy, every violation imaginable. Various Godly powers took shape around them. Vines grew and writhed. Coronas of flame and walls of ice formed and shattered. Lightning flashed, shadows fled, wind blasted, water flowed. Vessels appeared and shattered. Freya screamed her pleasure, Kratos grunted his. Near one great moment of completion, Kratos withdrew his organ from Freya's rear and slipped it into an adjoining opening he had earlier entered. She gasped and nodded, understanding his preference. She moaned, accepting his eruption, then answered it with her own completion. They grunted and thrust against each other as the music swelled around them.

Something was being created by their lovemaking. Not a child God, but something else of greater value. Something that defied all restrictive magic. Something transformative. Something...

*

Chapter 8: Rebirth of the Realms.

As long as they could, as long as it was allowed, the coupling of Kratos and Freya continued. The orchestra directed by AchtungNight swelled its music. Kratos and Freya's souls joined together, cementing their union. Soon that union echoed across all the Norse Mythological Realms.

Midgard shook, many expressions of the Fimbulwinter that had preceded Ragnarok receding at last. Ragnarok was over now. Kratos and Freya were taking on the forms of Lif and Lifthrasir, reviving Midgard. Hel-Walkers, Tatzelwurms, and other Monsters fled the waves of power from the new All-Father and the revived All-Mother, knowing they would always be lesser in the face of this power. Even the strongest Monsters, the Dragons and Ancients, accepted the power and held themselves lesser to it. The echoed power spread across Midgard, briefly waking the Gigantic Serpent Jormugandr, who raised an eyelid, smiled and drooled, then went back to sleep.

The Vanir Realm Vanheim was also revived as the power spread, and so were the Elven Realm Alfheim and the Dwarven Realm Nidavellir. The remnants of Asgard across the Realms vibrated with the union of souls, rising and joining into a new form, a new shape.

In Alfheim, the Halfgulfa that danced in the sky intensified their songs. The Elves recognized the union also, and for a time ceased their unending war over the Light of Souls. The Dwarves in Nidavellir and the Vanir in Vanaheim recognized the event also, crying out in freedom and acceptance. In one particular Vanaheim forest glade, the Aesir Goddess Sif and the Vanir God Hildsvini smiled as they perceived what was happening. They then joined hands and began their own coupling to accompany Kratos and Freya's. Observing this coupling, Thor, Freyr, and various other Angels shrugged in acceptance, allowing it to occur.

The Primordial Realms of Muspelheim, Niflheim, and Helheim also recognized the union of souls experienced by Kratos and Freya, their power flowing through the Realms. The Supreme Goddess governing Helheim, Hel's Eagle Hraesvelgr, flapped her great wings and cried out in welcome, amplifying the waves of power. The Guardian of Niflheim, the Frost Jotnar Sinmara, ceased her grief for a moment, smiled, then resumed her mourning for Surtr, her lost Fire Jotnar lover. In Muspelheim, the Realm of Fire, an Angel formed of Surtr's remnants, generated by the Spark of the World. Surtr had sacrificed himself to bring about Ragnarok, but his spirit remained, and now it was reviving. When he was fully revived, Surtr at once flew to join Sinmara, show his true love that he still lived and that he still loved her. Sinmara gasped in welcome, accepting Surtr into her arms. Their shared hearts beat heavily as they embraced. Their Realms shook with acceptance, forming new creations. Across Muspelheim and Niflheim, and Helheim and the other Realms also, a great cry of acceptance took shape and echoed, rising in volume.

In Yggdrassil the World Tree, the Realm Between Realms of Norse Mythology, the Squirrel God Ratatoskr recognized the echo of Kratos and Freya's joining power. He ran up and down the tree, directing his various associates to further amplify the power. Some of the squirrel's emotional Aspects- Bitterness, Anxiety, and Arrogance- protested their master's instructions for a time, then accepted their orders at Ratatoskr's glare. The Aspect of Perfection, for once, did not object, merely nodded and smiled. He then aided Ratatoskr and his fellow Aspects in carrying out the will of Kratos and Freya, the will of AchtungNight, as directed by Ratatoskr. The six Lindworms writhing through the roots of Yggdrassil, the new communal entity called Nidhogg, accepted their instructions and acted accordingly, trimming and adjusting Yggdrassil's roots as necessary. Stags, birds, and various other animals also trimmed and adjusted Yggdrassil's branches, directed by Ratatoskr and his Aspects. In another web similar to Yggdrassil, other entities stood ready to execute similar directions.

Various other beings also reacted to the joining. Somewhere in the Norse Realms, Tyr realized what was happening and smiled in approval. Nearby, in the Well of Urd, the Norns cheered as they recognized that another of their predictions had come true, another prophecy was fulfilled. They laughed and got to work on other possible futures.

In the Jotnar Realm of Jotunheim, Angerboda sensed the joining and beamed, recalling the Prophecies she knew that had foretold it. She would one day experience a similar joining with Loki, she knew. With Atreus, Angerboda corrected herself. Neither she nor Atreus were yet ready for such a joining. They needed to grow more mature, wiser, become more familiar with themselves and each other. But Angerboda wanted such joining to happen between her and Atreus. She rubbed her marble that held a portion of Atreus' soul, and indicated this to the young man she loved.

In a distant Realm where Atreus was traveling with the Great Wolf Fenrir, Atreus smiled as he felt Angerboda's attention. He nodded and spoke an affirmation of love.

Angerboda recognized this affirmation and communicated her own. Nearby in another area of Jotunheim, Angerboda's bitter Jotnar grandmother finally allowed herself to feel a measure of peace.

In another Realm, Valhalla, where the Valkyries were training under Sigrun's direction, the Shieldmaiden Goddesses recognized the joining of Kratos and Freya and raised their voices to echo its power. This included their newest member, the young Valkyrie in training, Thrud Thorsdottir. Thrud did not fully understand what was happening, but she hoped to achieve a similar event herself someday, with someone worthy. Perhaps other Valkyries, once she was mature enough to appreciate such an event with them? Perhaps that nice young man from Midgard who liked her, what was his name again? Why was she thinking about him now? Thrud shrugged and resumed her training as the Valkyries recovered from the joining, relieved she would not have to experience a similar event for a significant period of time. For now, the joy she recognized was clear enough. She raised her hammer Mjolnir and bellowed at the sky.