All Comments on 'Goerke's Corner Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Excellent beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hadn't a clue what a HVAC contractor is. Luckily an easy Google search gave me "Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning".

1thaiguy1thaiguy6 months ago

Third vote 5 +

Storyteller0112Storyteller01126 months ago

Waiting for the next bit. 5 stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Oh yummy! A brand new story from my favorite Texan yarn spinner! It is a good day! Really looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers

SAGE

RRC2RRC26 months ago

This story looks to be a stunner. A love story, but with a lot of some kind of mix of nostalgia and respect for the old ways. I'm looking forward to it.

THANKS

G5902G59026 months ago

Outstanding story and as usual very nicely written!!! Looking forward to reading chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't know what the problem is with the guy who says you don't write enough drama. I liked this story and look forward to more of it. I've read your other stories and liked them. So you have fans, stick to your guns, this is good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This has a lot of potential. Looking forward to seeing pt.2

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Got me hooked right from the first. Would love to see the town come back to life and Rob get the family he wants. Looking forward to the next chapters.

DrizdartDrizdart6 months ago

tidy set up.

Looking forward to more.

Seeker81Seeker816 months ago

Great start. Looking forward to the next chapter.

linnearlinnear6 months ago

Oh yes, this is going to be good.

afosi2604afosi26046 months ago

Always enjoy a good story where the main character is military or military retired. Easy for me to feel kinship. Looking forward to more. 5*

245624566 months ago

I loved it. Can't wait for the next part. Gotta see Rob put the village back together, and maybe meet up with Greta.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another delightful tale from R410a. I can hardly wait for Ch 2. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have read everything you have published on this site. I look forward to reading your work each and every time I come across your name. Keep up the good work and some people have find something wrong with everything.

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

Interesting story.looking forward to later chapters.

ArdieffArdieff6 months ago

Great start - lookong forward to reading the rest.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Well done - Threw me with the Greta thing! 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hmm...you men and your toys. Had to throw in the onion rings. I admit you totally threw me with the Greta, I thought for sit would be Hilda. They say to write well is to write about what you know so well done. Is Gerkey Corner a real place? Great story.

Lisa

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

You are off to a fine start. This story reminds me of the works of SW_MO_Hermit, a definite favorite of mine.

WilCox49WilCox496 months ago

So far, very good, enough so for 5* in my book. I'll have to see where it goes for the rest, but I'm looking forward to it.

Kind of a lot of typos etc. (You missed a few of my pet peeves, though, such as "peeked" or "peaked" for "piqued". Thank you for that one!)

Looks like you (along with a couple more I follow) write faster than I can read. Hope I find some time soon to get to the next parts.

-- WWC3

DwarfLord50DwarfLord506 months ago

A great start to this series. I really like the characters, and I like the slow build up in the story. Like you, I don't care for unnecessary drama. Sure, life can be rough. But most stories have way too much drama in them.

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Nice story so far. Enjoying it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Engaging so far, but....

The idea that Hilda would not have said hello to Robert at his mom’s funeral is just ludicrous. One of the main activities at funerals in reconnecting with people you haven't seen in years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories