All Comments on 'Going All the Way at the Top'

by Scoob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more please

there may be better stories but i have not read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

This story was very well written. Kept me on the edge waiting to read what was next! Reminded me of my first experience in a bi-sexual situation. Totally catching me off guard. Anxious to read more of your stories now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great stuff

this wasnt just a story, it was an experience. great stuff, well written, more please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
totally hot!

thoughtfully written. :) a twist on this would be to have the girls take turns with the guy; or even to have to vouyer being another girl!please write more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Stuff!

If I ever have a first with another woman, I can only hope it's this good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Great story from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy story that I wish I had been the guy

That was incredibly sexy. I love watching 2 sexy ladies eating each other and often fantasize about it. I once worked for a strip joint as a commentator for the ladies and often as an escort on private events. Two of the girls lived together and were lesbians, but they would occasionally let me in on a little fun with a thanks for the ride home blow job. Once they let me share their bed when we were on an out of town gig. They taught me how to eat pussy like a lesbian. It still gives me an erection when I remember it. My voyeuristic side would love to have seen you two going at it. Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So hot! Good job :)

DelsetDelsetabout 10 years ago
Such a Staple of something new I can 'bury' myself in

Scoob, I know you may not be back on this site ever again, being it 10+ years since your last entry, but I do figure that you ought to know, if you return to see it, that I've come back to this story entry *so many* times over my last 3 years reading this site. I'm a hiker, so it rings with me. and it's *gloriously* self-contained, the overall of it (I think I can call it prose).

I don't ever demand/expect more of your mind/fingers, but I can't be the only one that would glee if you came back.

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955over 6 years ago
Great Story

Girl/girl and outdoor exhibition are two of my favorite topics. Together they kept me on edge through the whole story. Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Penis in a lesbian story. Yuck! Choose different category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous