All Comments on 'Going Bananas'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank God You Had The Presents Of Mind To Be A

little fruity (ha?).

Again - Thanks Author for an imaginative work that is appreciated in a theme that is wide open for many angles.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story...

This was a great story and a FANTASTIC ENDING. You have a very funny side to your writing, A little dig never hurt anyone but half a dozen digs really gets their attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

That was a super ending!

Boyd

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
NO... this story is a BUSTED story

No..... no and No ... it does NOT work at all in anyway. First it is waaaaaay too short

we dont have clue what the whore wife was doing with whom for how long ... or how she justified it in her mind

the statements from the mother are not enough to make this story work

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good read, thanks, LYG.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I agree with Harry

The story is kinda pointless and depressing. Without some revenge or follow through (him being happy with someone new), Im not sure what the point is. We find out the guy was taken for a sucker for most of his adult life. He was cut off from good sex for his most productive years while his wife gave it away. Instead of revenge or happiness for the husband, we have a few harsh words and going out with a whimper.

Im not saying revenge would be my choice for a story's outcome. I dont really think that it helps the person who got fucked over to be happy. What I would like to see is some outcome that wasnt so depressing as this one. There are enough nice guys that get taken advantage of irl without needing to read about it in fiction.

At least you could have made it only a couple of years of marriage instead of making the guy such a sap for so long. Its just depressing to read about a guy who was sucking up his need/want of more sex for so long while supporting a bunch of hypocrites that were taking advantage of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The gift that keeps on giving.

I had to laugh at the dozen bananas for special occasions. A little different take of catching the cheater. Innnovation is good!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good to read a story where the writer

and the husband aren't pussy whipped.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Can't see the gripe! WHo HAS to have

revenge?? He has gotten rid of the home instructed slut and that is the point.

The bananas are a neat bonus.

Very good story, LYG.

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Good Story

I really liked the different aproach LYG used for the husbands discovery of his wife's infidelity.

The bananas bit at the end was neat.

Thanks for the story.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I said revenge wasnt my prefered outcome

I just dont think there was any point to the story. The only reason I mentioned revenge is because this story was setup as a revenge story but then there wasnt any (revenge or anything else really).

The banana thing was clever but basically the story amounted to 'I found out my wife was cheating on me and I divorced her'. There was no emotion. There was no outcome (past divorce). Nobody was sorry. Nobody lost anything. Nothing happened. A clever device to reveal the wife's infidelity does not a story make.

It wasnt a bad story. It just wasnt good imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a self ritchous piece of shit.

What a lucky wife. She now has an opportunity to find a MAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
concur with harry, too

there's no foundation for any thing, other than heresay from the husband,,,,, making the mother in law the "church lady" and joe the fathe in law spineless and cunniving within a few phrases --- in addition to the husband portraying himself as a pillar of righteouness --- did no justice as to why they were as bad as he said they were

it'd have been different, if the story UNFOLED in a more natural way other than a supposedly wronged man summarizing, in 3-4 short paragraphs as to what the wife gerry was supposed to have done,,, was it with Pam's husband now? again, the insinuation was all there's to it. there's no concrete story line plot or foundation to any of gerry's deceit (making her and/or her mother beg for forgiveness didn't do it,,,)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Great story and way togo mate - was gonna say that took some balls but seems inappropriate!! :-)

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
I love this story!!

Great ending - what more could we need? The gift of bananas was a good twist at the end.

Don't guys like Harry get it? What does it matter who the wife was cheating with? The fact she was cheating is enough - who cares a shit who it was with?

And those posters complaining there was no evidence? What is with you? She didn't deny anything, neither did the guy whose wife massaged his balls for him.

One of LYG's better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

LYG.

Depending on the author and his or her particular bent at the time, I swing from revenge at all costs to making nice and kissy-face. I liked this one because I didn't have to go to any extremes; He got rid of his problem and the bananas bring him a chuckle from time to time. Neat story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is the....

...dumbest f'n story I've ever read in Lit. Do guys who get off on discovering infidelity and then punishing it really desire to be cuckolded, but can't admit it? Seriously, a story like this and the comments would indicate one of two things; guys are turned on by their wife f'ng around but feel ashamed and want to hide it; or their wife HAS/IS f'n around and they don't have the balls to do anything about it. And the required stretch of the imagination to believe the situation and dialogue isn't rewarded in anyway by reading this. What a waste of time for both the author and the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it was ok

I think he should have let her beg for forgiveness by allowing her to suck his cock,..then rammed his cock all the way down her throat till the fucking bitch suffocated to death

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

It was an exceptional story of discovering a lying, cheating, betraying, disrespecting, slut of a wife. Just where is it written in the marriage vows that after remaining loyal and true, my interpretation, that one should forgive and forget a cheating wife? For those that think forgiveness means forgetting get over it. Whey you make an apology all is not forgiven, all the apologay means is that you acknowledge you did wrong and fucked up, then comes the punishment phase. Apology does not constitute punishment and doesnt make everything better it acknowledges you did wrong. Wife is a slut and long term it would seem since she was so good. He did well getting rid of her. Actually he with the knowledge he had might sue her lover and the church woman who stated what she did for alienation of affection and breaking up his home. I really dont like it when the author lets the guilty get by. If you cant do the time dont commit the crime.

I am again very glad the author chose to write of a husband with the strength to be a good husband and the backbone to get rid of very quickly a parasite of a slut living off him and taking her delight elsewhere. Tis a shame it takes men so long so often to find they are married to a slut.

wetapapwetapapover 17 years ago
great

tongue in cheek story, i'm still chuckling. keep up the good work. a fan always.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
good

After reading this story ~ I now know much more than I ever wanted to know about bananas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO # 55

Excellent,Well Written, Witty.However,the subject matter dealt with while being all too true to life is seldom discussed in this forum.Hopefully the success of this endeavor will motivate other authors to deal with this topic in a much more serious manner that it merits.The thoughtful words of friends and my personal experiences tell me that this subject strikes home with greater weight than anticipated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the dozen

yellow bananas did it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect as always!

We enjoy your work, immensely!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 17 years ago
Pretty flimsy evidence...

on which to assume adultery, if you ask me. Also a number of usage errors ("manor" instead of "manner," for example) detracted from the impact of this story. Finally, wouldn't a really conniving adulterous wife find a way to simulate interest in oral sex even with a husband who doesn't turn her on? Just wondering, Ken

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Wow

Short, sweet and to the point. This was so good that I was wishing it would go on for a bit more - a whole lot more. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fruity, a bit piqant

The story is amusing, especially the whole discovery scence, but aside from that but it does not really work. Women obsessed with appearing to be prim and proper to the extent of denying them selves what they really want, at least within the marriage, would sure never drop their guard so completely with friends. Hiding one's desires is second nature, especially with the wife of your current lover sitting across the table. And her Mom shows up to negotiate the reconciliation? Not likely.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fun but didn't really track for me

I can't imagine anyone throwing away their marriage over a parlor trick without at least hearing the spouse's explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awful

This isn't a story. It's a newspaper account of an event. There is no character development and no emotion. The dialogue is atrocious and the “writer” scatters around enough incorrect spelling, punctuation errors, and grammatical mistakes just to make sure parts of this thing verge on incomprehensibility. The story line is ludicrous and it’s never developed. In short, this (whatever it is) isn’t worth reading. I sure wish I hadn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Agree with the "newspaper account" critique.

Take your time next time and flesh the story out a little if you expect the audience to care about any of the players in the story. The divorce going smoothly was kind of far-fetched, also, especially without any compelling evidence of adultery. Was she just crappy enough to screw around on him but not enough to try to get a piece of his booming government contracted business?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re: BRAVO # 55

Well written? This thing is filled with run on sentences,

AnonymanAnonymanover 17 years ago
What a bunch of Whinners

I would rather read something with a new twist any day, over the same rehashed bullshit that seems to be the norm on here these days. It's a story for god's sake, get a grip.Thanks LYG for a break in the same old creampie cuck crap. Keep it up!

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Harry and Ken Nitsua, I'll have to disagree .....

To be honest enough of the story was here that it was a complete short story.

1.) Not everyone cares why stuff happens. To be honest some folks really don't care enough to want to know who or how many times someone cheated. That's how I saw this guy. Once he realized that he was stuck in a family of In-law's that never liked him from day one, he didn't care to know about what his wife was doing because she wasn't any better than they were. The fact that someone cheated is enough for some folks to just walk away and not look back (except for some remote revenge). Some folks might want to close the chapter on their life with a mate who cheats by knowing everything. But with some, the chapter can be quickly closed with a simple "I cheated. What do you want to know" and that person could careless who, what, or how it happened. The sheer fact it happened is enough for them.

I've never understood the mentality that if you don't stay and hash out everything that was said and done with the mate who cheated you are running away. To be honest I can't see that conversation as being "remotely" civil or without shouting. So why have it? Why does it matter how many times with whom? If your going to leave them for cheating thats all that needs to be said. Unless someone is trying to convinence themselves to stay with the person who cheated on them and his secretly hoping that it isn't as bad as they think it is, so they are giving the cheating person a chance to convince them to stay with them. But if in the end it doesn't matter, and what does matter is that they cheated, how is what the author gave here less than what is adequate to call an end to this marriage where his in-law's hate him and his wife is sleeping with some of his friends?

2.) Ken, What the husband did was put two and two together. And came up with 4. Lets see. For 12 years his wife refuses to give him oral sex, but she's perfectly willing to let him give her oral sex and that doesn't disgust her. She demonstrates the "proper" way to give oral sex to her friends and doesn't "remotely" appear to have any problems doing it properly. Even makes the right noises while doing this. This is a total "surprise" to her husband of 12 years who up to this point believes the "idea" of oral sex makes her throw up, yet here she is doing it with a banana like a pro and telling her friends she gets a lot of "pratice" doing it. HUH??

And the fact that he tried to see what his mother in-law knew by suggesting that she do it to him to save her daughters marriage, was just another way to see what a 3rd party knew to see if he was wrong to jump to the opinion he had. Was it bullet proof? Nope, but for the sake of the story it was good enough and what the husband needed to find out that the mother in-law did in fact know that his wife was cheating on him, and appeared to encourage it to her daughter. His wife. And tried to justify it away as "because all men do it its ok to do it to your husband". I always loving seeing this arguement from folks trying to justify their actions for doing what they want when it hurts someone else.

Actually I thought it was a pretty good short story. Not every story needs to be a 2-8 page story that covers from the day she brought home her first boyfriend to every lover she had over the last 12 years while she was married. Sometimes the innocent party doesn't care to hear the why's. They just want them gone.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Neat story LYG

Yes, I do agree with some that your story was not perfectly written with the occasional spellings or tenses mistakes (not that I'm condoning you on that) but your ability to spin out a good tale instead of a tasteless trashy one save your hide, so to speak.

Your plots were always exceptional and what I like about you most was your humbleness. No matter how some commentors throw shit in your face you took it well. You, sir are a remarkable person. You don't say things like, "I don't feel hurt with those negative comments that posted by trolls" or somewhere along the line. You just laugh it off. That is where you stood out very differently from the rest of the authors who were hypocrites like C88 or some baddads for the matter. Yeah, gotta rubbed that in.

Way to go LYG

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

last line about the gifts.As for the grammar 'experts' that seem to get a thrill out of attacking you,tell them to go deep throat a dictionary.m

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
I vote high!

Everything that is here is great.

Somehow, I feel like there is a lot more story that could have been told. The gifts of bunches of bananas for special ocassions is pretty funny. What is missing to me is how it impacts the ex wife.

When a woman cheats and is caught as she was. I want to feel her pain at what she has lost! That is what is missing for me.

Thanks for your efforts.

Charleybear

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
laughing and crying at the same time

I don’t know what other author has this similar combination of qualities as you: Intensity and humor. It was all here. Not to be mixed with a certain president but I could feel the pain of the husband. Almost at the same time you inserted humor. There is no contradiction of course. Every one who has the dubious luck to belong to people/ nation/religion which had a lot of “interesting times” in the past can also tell you what great humor they have. It worked here as well. The painful-funny on going memento of the betrayal, in the form of a fresh shipment of bananas puts it all together at the end.

Still, I felt that you could have done more with what you had. I felt that I did not get enough sense of the husband’s feelings, and the resolution came almost before I could absorb what exactly happened. It reminded me of a quick sketch which was done in less than five minutes. Very talented, but could be so much more with more details!

Compared with the surrounding average, there was enough originality humor and intense expression of emotions in the story to justify top score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great short story

Great "flash" story. Reminds me of stories like "A Marriage" by H. Jekyll. Short, sweet, to the point. He discovers she's a cock-sucking slut (but not his), kicks her ass to the curb, moves on. While some further resolution might be nice or even desirable, this one tells the story & gets it done. Good Work, looking forward to the next submission. Toesman

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Scary...I agree with Harry (and Average Joe)...

...but not to the point of rating it 00. To me this story wasn't funny at all - I could sense tongue-in-cheek humor was intended but that dawg don't hunt for me. It just comes across as a sad story - another guy getting the raw end of the deal by a dishonest cheating wife.

I thought about it alot - why is this story not funny when, for example, Creamer's Bean Counter series I find (except for one Ch) hilarious? I think the difference is in the character development and cleverness - Bean Counter's Mary is an interesting, stubborn, but very real character who apparently has some kind of misdirected (and somewhat mysterious) submissive steak in her. So when Dollar Bill comes up with another devious, clever embarrassment for her, it is usually really funny. In this story, we have no idea what Gerry's problem is so we don't really care about her. Jim's revenge is not clever, devious, or even interesting - he needs to take a lesson from Dollar Bill!

LYG I always like your stories and congratulate you on this one - you sure stimulated lots of discussion.

mallahmallahover 17 years ago
This is good...

I read this story twice, once this morning and then this afternoon. I have to agree with Risq, in his analysis. This story is fine the way it is. There is no written rule as how to handle a cheating spouse. For twelve years, this woman refused, to the point of getting sick (acting?) to give her spouse a BJ. She sure did enjoy receiving it though.

There is no need to flesh this out to five or six chapters. I could care less about her reasons or what she was thinking. The recent trend of these short short stories, are sometimes more satisfying then some of the ones that go on and on and on.

The gift of the bananas for the special occasions is a hoot. I am still chuckling about that. I think that is the best revenge possible. A reminder of what she lost by not opening her mouth for her husband.

Great work, LYG, your stories are always appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good to see that someone writs about a husband

that don't wimp around..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of a dumb criminal TV show!

A tight but powerful short story.

By that little show of Gerry's she provided all of the evidence Jim needed to conclude that she had been cheating on him big time. Once the truth come out why go on with a lie?

Does Jim have to hide electronic bugs, hire a detective or follow Gerry around so he can catch her with her lovers? Do we really need to read that Jim joined forces with Pam to compare notes about their spouses comings and goings? These days there is always a paper or electronic trail once you start looking for patterns especially if John and Gerry were as active as she suggested. No doubt there were others who was aware of her extra-xxx activities so she would be in a very poor legal position (remember Jim had a successful business).

I liked the part with the mother-in-law (MIL) because it made clear what kind of family he married into. The MIL not only knew about Gerry's cheating but given her reaction it had been going on for a long time probably from the beginning of the marriage. The clincher was the fact that Jim had been giving her oral sex but at no time did she indicate that she had gotten over her intial aversion to getting head during the 12 year period.

More details (e.g, when she started cheating, who her lovers were) about her would be warranted if Jim was going to take her back. Even the greatest reconciliationist authors on this site could not put them back together again!

Great little story! Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Enjoyable Short Story

A Little short on sex, and revenge, but enjoyable no wimps ending.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
How's that possible?

At least 12 years of marriage, during which time the garage business expanded and reached as far as the Pentagon.

Gerry simply said, after pulling a banana out of her throat to an amazed audience, "Practice, practice, and more practice". Of course, both she and her very angry husband tell us she's been doing that on many a dick over the years. The church lady mother in law gave him a bit more fire power, too.

But he, the husband KNOWS NOTHING, has NOTHING concrete. Only Gerry's insinuation that she's been having a lot of practices swallowing dicks.

He immediately demanded she move out, and she did. He immediately divorced her, and she quietly accepted the "semi generous" package he offered.

She MADE NO claims, in court, about "This business was built in the last 12 years by both of us and I am not going to go away simply because this man claims I've been sucking a lot of men over the years"???

That's hard, really, really hard to believe! No woman, if it is someone this great guy, this very smart business guy, married could be THAT dumb! No way!

What NEITHER woman (Gerry or her mother) said would be allowed in a court of law as "reasons" for the husband claiming 100% ownership of the business that started 12 years before, when Gerry and he first got married, thus allowing him to be "semi generous" with Gerry.

The most objective in fiction is to make fantasies real; and it is made real when you tell a story that borders on plausibility. This story has not gotten "the job done" in telling about a cheating wife. The husband's claims about the wife's infedility IN A COURT OF LAW has NO BASIS.

A court of law does not go by "feelings" of one spouse or another.

I sat on a jury duty, Mercedes Benz of San Diego versus one of its financial secretaries some years back. Haviing having listened to all the "relevant evidence" (Mercedes Benz was about to show that the said woman was handling quite a bit of personal cash, unaccounted for if you go by her pay checks from Mercedes Benz; but they had NO DIRECT and CONCRETE evidence that she had cashed checks from THEM!)

We jurors had to go "by the evidence." Most of us felt she likely did something wrong, likely took some money as Mercedes Benz claimed; but without concrete evidence, we had to find her "not guilty." That's a court of law; it is NOT about "justice." It is certainly NOT about a man or husband or wife's feelings. It is about TECHNICAL moves and the presentation of evidencial theatrics.

You can't say in a court of law, "My wife has never sucked my dick, but she's told an audience full of women, not knowing I was there, that she's been able to suck a banana down her throat because she's been having a lot of practice over the years... Furthermore, her mother in law told me to my face that women should be able to fuck around, like all men, too.."

No court of law is going to accept THAT kind of argument as "evidence she was unfaithful" so as to allow him to give her whatever he thought she deserved, after 12 years of marriage, during which time a business has blossomed...

It's just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I certainly hope that you don't in any way........

resemble your hero.

He is a total nothing--Maybe his ex will get lucky the next time and find a man to marry instead of this ---- lets see now.

He tries to get her to service him orally

She has a problem (most women do)

He refuses to try again. Most men do

She practices on a banana. Many women do.

He evesdrops on her conversation with her friends. Most little boys do

He hears something that upsets him. Most who evesdrop do

He has a temper tantrum. Most little childred do when something upset them

He kickes her out, he says.

Truth is she ran in total relief to be rid of this creepy jackass

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
With reference to the anonymous last poster

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink!

You can post a story on the internet, but you can't get all the folks to read what you write!

Its all there, you just skimmed the tale and missed the point.

Nice laugh LYB

DC

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Well done, BUT

I like your work, but I agree with Blue88, Charleybear and KOLKORE that a little more depth would have been enjoyable.

Thank you for the entertainment and keep up the good works.

PT

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Too short

This was a fine story but it needed expansion in several areas. Could have let the father in law know what his wifes attitude was. More depth to the characters would be nice. But the ending saved it, bananas as a present, that is just mean enough to keep in mind. The style and warped sense of humour do shine through.

resident_bitchresident_bitchover 17 years ago
I agree with risq

You don't always have to know everything. It worked for me and was a fun read, thanks.

leapyearguyleapyearguyover 17 years agoAuthor
From the LYG

For all of you that liked the story, Thank you. For those of you that didn't or were left short, I'm sorry. After my last story, My War, it was hard to get back into the habit of writing. It seemed that I always had a few ideas going. But it was hard to get that story to go where I wanted it. I took a break, and it was hard to get motivated to sit down at the keyboard again. I write for fun, and when the fun stops, so do the words. I needed a little fast paced short story to get back to it. Well, this was it, a short exercise just to get into the mood again. Sorry if the story didn't meet your expectations, it met mine and served it's purpose to me. Thank you all for the comments good and bad. LYG

recliner3rgolbrecliner3rgolbover 17 years ago
super story

great stuff

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Who got the revenge here Jim or Gerry?

For a revenge story I was impressed. First it was fairly realistic except that the discovery of the affair just was not done well. Sure it can be subtle but you did sacrifice important details to accomplish that.

Additionally, as one that normally looks at these revenge stories as rage disguised by comical writing abilities, what made the story enjoyable for me may have been you over playing your hand. If you want to coddle to the evangelicals you should not make your male charactor such an asshole. While you described Gerry's family's faults in the beginning simply the way you wrote the story from that point on made them look like angels for putting up with such a hateful shithead as Jim. Also the way you had Jim controlling his father in law's livelyhood was just too convenient. You'll have to be more creative there.

In other words he wasn't the victim here, he was probably the reason this whole thing started. I mean who would want to stay married to ol Jim. My guess is the reason you really didn't follow up on Gerry living in hell after the marriage is that she was already living in it as his wife. My feeling is that she is happily married to a real man now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, what do you know about true talent Bazz?

I noticed that you ALWAYS graded good Loving Wives stories at average wherese you graded sluttish wife fucking around and cuckolding the husband with high points even though the story was full of mistakes and sometimes even unreadable.

Same goes for this story. It was a good strong story with the husband taking matter into hands to rectify the situation before he became another cuckhold which you love to read about so much.

I wonder if you were jealous of LYG for writing so well with little mistakes whereby yours was being trashed because you wrote shit. Hey! Don't be jealous of LYG's talent. Because no matter how you try you won't be able cultivate what he has even in another million years. So stop giving him low score you SPAZZ!

Yeah! I'm being anonymous so sue me...you are anonymous too Spazz or is it Bazzzzzz

P/s Sorry LYG for using your comment column as the battle arena but just couldn't resist when Spazz or Bazzz made dumb comments on really good story.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Just another anonymous fruit

I don't always do anything with the stories on this site besides read the ones I want too and leave the ones I am not interested in alone.

All you did was talk about me in your ranting comment. You only mentioned the story in passing. Are you that infatuated with me? Do you think about me in your sleep? That's a fairly sad existence seeing as this is just a website for erotic stories. Why don't you take a break from the site? You seem to go from 0 to worked up beyond belief for something that just isn't that important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
liked it

no drama. just plain instinct. good job.

rooster1rooster1almost 17 years ago
huh?

bazz did you read the same story as we did, gerry is a cheating bitch who was giving others the very things she refused jim the man she married & supposedly loved. if that is your version of love I count me out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not bad

a bit more realistic than some would think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"DUH" PP

PISS POOR ........... rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
certainly not BAZZ comment

the hypocracy was there and acting was pretty good from gerry too. his discovery of it all brought the walls down. there was a comment about the next guy for her, but she's probably doing the same to him. she is what she is, AND HER FAMILY IS WHAT IT IS. he got away from a bad business situation/wife and inlaws, good for him.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Not enough revenge

He concluded that his wife's actions were a product of her family values. I would have destroyed Joe. No business for ny soon to be ex-wife's family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This was the time..

for total "torch the bitch" revenge.Financial destruction for the dad and let the churchlady go down,film it, broadcast it at church and on net,then make the ex choke to death on the glue in member she so diligently practiced on.Play the hero as you save john's life hastily (oops!) slicing his tool off in a vainglorious attempt to save her life! This went on for years and might just be worth a scorched earth reply!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Short and to the point

No fleshing out needed, all the facts are there. She's guilty as sin, divorce was the only solution. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

It was well done and realistic. It is often the most stupid little comments that cause liers to come undone. As to those who want "total destruction", they miss the point. The best way to make another suffer is to act with class and move on. Slave your ego, but save your pride and do what you have to to but no more. Besides....the best revenge is always a life well lived.

morris53morris53over 14 years ago
I must really Like this story.

I don't know why, but I seem to keep coming back and reading this story. Maybe my subconscience is trying to tell me something. I do enjoy the majority of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
arrogant conclusion jumping crude thug

Of all the conclusion jumping arrogant, insulting thugs I have ever read about, this ass-hole is the worst of them all.She should be thrilled to get rid of the bastard before he kills someone.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To the post below!!!

He jumped to the right ones and she did not get rid of him he got rid of her!!!!

Rightly so BTW the cheating cunt should of been shot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A weak story with a very weak ending

So he divorces the slut, but he gives he lots of money, continues to do business with the brain dead father.

So the only one who lost here was the idiot main character. He didn't kick her out and ruin her. He didnt destroy the idiot mother or father. He jet gave her lots of money and let her keep on with her life.

That's folks is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lame

At least it was shit....I mean short.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Quick & effective

An OK story

Winter2011Winter2011over 12 years ago
Not a satisfactory conclusion

You basically stated facts we hardly know what the husband felt and have no idea about the wife. Rather poor work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too damn short; but damn!

I still loved it.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHEN THE SWALLOWS CUM BACK

try to be somewhere else alone, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Flash Story

Agree somewhat with Winter'11, but the only way to get the interesting one (from Sweetie) would involve Hubby talking with her, and that would undercut his position on her unrepentant emotional isolation within their marriage. There was no attempt on Sweetie's part to present an alternative interpretation to his suppositions (and those of the Bull's Sweetie!). I would have appreciated a quick sentence on that subsequent divorce, citing Sweetie as correspondent!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Sick minds breed sick people -

Who think everyone else is sick too -

Nice to see some get a wake up call - he was too decent yep and is living his revenge - a good life.

She may have learned - maybe not - she sounds like she took the pill with no complaint so there is not enough info yo make a decision, but for a flash it was fine -

He does need to get over it - he is missing out on a lot of cun -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Quick and entertaining.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Runs in the family

The best thing about this story is that it points out that the apple does not fall far from the tree - in this case sadly so. If you look at the families that you know well, you will see the family traits, values, and sins passing from one generation to the next. So, before you or someone you care about get married, check out the family. Do a decent background investigation. Often, your intended spouse or their sibling will give up the info. If a parent is a cheater, expect your future spouse to be one too. It sounds harsh, but it is what they have become used to. It is their "normal". If you don't like it - forget about the marriage.

chiefcj46chiefcj46about 11 years ago
I love the bananas

Soooo good. I loved the last paragraph and the symbolism. I wish I could have done that with my first.

alex_crossalex_crossover 10 years ago
Too Soft

Not the ending I would have settled for. BTB!

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyover 10 years ago

I don't mind the ending, despite other reviewers saying it was "too mild" or some such stuff. In fact, it feels rather natural. The husband hasn't gotten over his cheating wife instantly, but in all other parts of his life he feels good to have the moral high ground. For me, this was a fine and interesting story. Thanks.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
He needs counseling

Not being able to enjoy a BJ is NOT a happy ending.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Not much love there, eh...?

Not once did I hear her crying or upset or anything that indicated anything other than "Oops." He was well rid of her then.

I loved him rubbing her nose in the reason and was divorced but, again, since she didn't seem very upset at the beginning why should we think it would bother her ever...?

It would be nice to have a part two where we actually find out how it affected her.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Lacked Punch

While I can sometimes appreciate cheating stories that don't BtB, but this one felt too tame. I didn't see the reasons why he didn't want some kind of revenge so I couldn't empathize with them and thus enjoy the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitch never got her comeuppance.

And, yeah, walking away as a wimp still makes you a wimp.

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago

I also want to know why she cheated on him and with how many and how she and hr slut mother ended up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Overreaction

It just seems to me like Jim was oversensitive about the fact that Gerry wouldn't blow him, and so the moment it is even suggested that she might have blown someone else Jim overreacts and throws her out, without even allowing her to defend herself.

Nowhere in the story does it actually show that Gerry cheated on him. She never actually says she practiced deep throating on another man, she may have just meant with a dildo or something. And John is accused of being the man she practiced with just because he chose to watch sports instead of investigating the yelling like everyone else? It seems pretty ridiculous to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Paint a picture?

I guess that you will have to paint a picture for some readers to get it. She was blowing John obviously in addition to other things, you dummies! It would probably have been a better story if it had been more complete, and hashed out the details of her infidelity, and some effort on her part to save the marriage. With some readers it seems as though BTB requires extreme physical harm. The irony of receiving a dozen bananas on celebratory days couldn't be lost on her, and in a way is sweet, sweet revenge. Good story.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
nope not a wimp.

he was alert enough do quickly understand the subtleties of a real cheat, took immediate action, best of all no kids, so was the best thing to move on

"the gifts" are a real stroke of genius.

lesson for all, control a relationship & you will strangle it, that's exactly what the mother did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

@Overreaction

Try to understand what you read before writing idiot comments. Stupid cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2

@5*

Try extending your tongue when you gobble those knobs you sword-swallowing sissy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“She felt too much like a whore and thought that I would never again respect her if she were to perform that vilest of all acts for me.” – First of all, it would be VERY hypocritical of him to not respect her for doing what HE asked her to do! Second, if she won’t do it for him, he should refuse to do it for her!

“You all fuck around behind your wives back. Why shouldn't we have a little fun as well?" – Even IF you wanted to buy that the wives “have a little fun”, why does that preclude giving their husbands a little of what they give their playmates?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@HarryInVirginia Re: Busted Story

I know this is old, but - She justified it the way her mother taught her: husbands play, so wives should play, too! And the BJ’s, again, when she’s “playing”, she’s a slut/whore, so she can do them, a “good” girl/wife doesn’t do them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She is a first class whore

Dump the cheating slut and don't look back. And tell the father that he has 6 months to work out his problems and that there would be no more orders after that. He had been overcharging for years and the gravy train had come to the end of its line. Make sure he knows that his ruin is because of his slut wife and whore daughter. There should be no problem getting a blow job once he has settled his account with the whore. Liked the story; hated the whore women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no way

that all? mother-daughter whores don't pay? fucking lame ending ruined it. *

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Shitty

Really shitty ending. And he is totally moral above all standards? Bullshit

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Oldfart72 09/19/16

re:

Really shitty ending. And he is totally moral above all standards? Bullshit

----------------------------------------------------------------

WTF are you going on about?

He doesn't want a wife that gives him "I do it, but not with you."

Morality?

Or reasonable expectations?

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Come on readers

Remember this is just a figment of the authors imagination, granted a somewhat sick imagination , but still fiction. I have met very few men that are totally moral. That includes mentally. We all have our faults including you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey

You All, I liked the banana gift ending...made the short story....bill

5sss

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous