Going Goth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

At last, Veronica settled between Keri's creamy thighs, gazing at the girls barely furred pussy, it's lips swollen with blood, the pink center already moist and glistening, the clit peeping out from under its fleshy hood.

"Oh my God!" Keri cried as Veronica's pink tongue swept from her clit to her asshole up and down again and again, Keri's moans and whimpers spurring Veronica's raging desire. She wanted to give this beauty a sexual experience she'd never forget, wanted her to stay and be her lover.

She had been so blue since Melanie had walked out on her and never even looked back. From the moment she had seen Keri in the shop she was smitten and wanted her, now she had her and would make the most of it.

Veronica's lips, fingers and tongue were driving Keri wild. She writhed on the smooth sheets, raising her hips to offer more of her hot cunt to Veronica's talented ministrations, moaning and gasping and whimpering as a tremendous orgasm blossomed from deep within her body making it difficult to breathe.

Swallowing the first flow of delicious nectar from her new lover's pussy, Veronica ate her out as if it was to be her last meal. Keri was so responsive, so eager, so delicious, so lovely, Veronica wanted to stay between this girls firm thighs, lick the center of her fleshy flower, suck her throbbing clit and drink of her sweet fountain until her lips and tongue were numb.

Keri began to shiver as her orgasm filled her with heat until she thought she would pass out and then burst inside her like a dropped bomb.

"Ohhhfuuuckkkk!" Keri screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm blurred her vision and her body stiffened in release. Veronica was utterly consumed with lust and continued to eat the shrieking girl, filling her mouth with jets of salty ejaculate as Keri had two more colossal orgasms and crumpled to the mattress, panting and mewling in a blissful stupor.

Veronica was beside her in an instant, cradling her in her arms, crooning "My baby, my sweet, baby, you came so hard, I love eating you."

Keri's eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at her lover. "That was incredible. I've never cum that hard in my life. You're amazing. No wonder you're a porn star."

Veronica giggled "I'm not a porn star, baby. I only made three films and that was because I was new in town, down and out and needed some money fast. All those guys are hung like horses and they made my pussy hurt. One good thing about it, besides the money, was that I did a Lesbian vid and discovered I liked chicks rather than dicks.

A girl I shot one scene with and I really connected. We kept on after the cameras stopped rolling, so the crew packed up and let us continue. We were together for almost a year when she signed to shoot a series in Europe and we drifted apart. I later heard she was married to a French female porn star and was living in Bordeaux."

"That's rough," Keri said, kissing her, "What happened with your last girlfriend?"

Veronica was unfazed by the direct question saying "Melanie was sweet and kind and a wonderful lover, but she had a roving eye and I found out she was a serial cheater. I finally told her it was either me or anyone she'd meet somewhere. She walked and I never saw her again. Her cousin came to get her things and she wouldn't tell me where she'd gone.

I missed her a lot and even went out in the evenings looking for her in all the places we used to go and I never found her. Now I know it was for the best, but at the time I was heartsick and lonely. That day you walked into the store and I saw you for the first time you touched my heart and it was if my whole world had become brighter. I flirted with you, but you didn't seem to notice, then I felt foolish for doing it as you obviously weren't interested."

Keri chuckled, "I was all into getting' it on with Brit and Teri. They're sweet on each other and they asked me to join them. It was awesome." She paused and stroked Veronica's cheek, "I'm so happy you found me."

"So am I," Veronica replied, rolling on her back and pulling Keri on top of her, "You ready to go again, baby?"

"Oh, yeah," Keri said, appearing confident, but inside she was fearful. Veronica had been with so many men and women, how could she, with her limited experience in lovemaking, successfully please her?

Veronica sensed her trepidation and purred "Fuck me, Keri, fuck me and make me happy."

Emboldened by her new lover's confidence in her, Keri began kissing and fondling Veronica's jutting breasts, sucking and licking on her thick nipples, molding the firm flesh in her hands like modeling clay, pressing them together and sucking hard on each nipple until Veronica was lustily moaning and reached down to grip the silky globes of Keri's ass cheeks and grind her pubic mound against her lovers.

Keri moved lower, raining kisses and licks on Veronica's flat stomach, swirled her tongue in the girl's belly button making her gasp, then made her way between Veronica's spread thighs, licking and sucking the silky flesh up and down until her lover was squirming and whimpering in a whirlwind of desire.

Keri took a moment to settle herself, reveling in the intoxicating scent of an aroused woman's pussy, and then began to suck on each labial lip between licks into the girl's juicy cunt. "Ohhh, yeahhh, you know what to do," Veronica moaned as Keri began to lick her like a dog drinking from a bowl of water, scooping mouthfuls of juice from the gooey slit, growling deep in her throat as she ate.

Veronica whimpered and moaned, lifting her hips to her lover's devouring mouth, wanting more of her tongue in her tingling pussy and when Keri thrust two fingers deep inside her and wiggled them around, her moans turned to little shrieks of joy as her G-spot was found and rubbed hard.

Keri finger fucked Veronica as hard as she could, wetting a finger of her other hand in the plentiful flow of precum leaking from her lover's cunt and wormed it slowly into the girl's puckered asshole causing her to squeal in surprise and then hump wildly against Keri's fingers.

"Yes, yes fuck me, I'm so close," Veronica moaned, her orgasm boiling within her making her shudder in anticipation. Keri fucked her lover's holes with all her might, sucking her swollen clit between her lips, lashing it with her tongue and nipping it with her sharp, white teeth.

"Aiiieeeee!" Veronica screamed as her orgasm blazed along every nerve, arching her back, her eyes rolling back in her head, grabbing handfuls of sheet in clenched fists, humping against her lover's fingers and tongue as Keri continued to eat and fuck her into another bone shaking orgasm until Veronica frantically pushed her away crying "Please, I can't take any more, please," dropping heavily on the mattress gasping for breath. Licking cum from her lips, Keri scooted up and lay on her side against Veronica, kissing her breast and stroking her lush body until she was breathing normally.

Veronica stretched luxuriantly and said "Ahhhhh that was great I haven't cum that hard or that often in ages." She sat up, leaned against the headboard, spread her legs and motioned Keri to sit and lean back. Keri laid her head between Veronica's breasts and snuggled against her, happy that she had pleased her lover so much. Virginia nuzzled Keri's neck and stroked her body saying "You are my treasure, you know that? Please stay with me tonight."

"I sure will," Keri replied, "I better call mom and let her know where I am so she won't worry." Reluctantly leaving her lover's embrace, she found her purse, grabbed her phone, resumed her place between Veronica's shapely legs and called home.

"Mom? Hi ... yeah, I'm fine ... uh, huh ... yeah ... guess who I met at the mall ... oh, I forgot you don't know her ... ask Brit or Teri about Veronica ...yeah ... she's cool ... anyway, I'm at her place and she asked me to stay over ... naw, I told you, she's cool ... you what ... okay ... mom wants to talk to you ... her name's Susan."

"Hello ... Susan ... Hi, I'm Veronica ... yes, I know Keri from Lover's Island where I work ... *giggle* Yes, it's an interesting place to work ... you liked that one, huh ... that's one of our more popular ones ... you don't mind if Keri stays with me tonight ... oh, goody ... sure, it's 1438 Sutton Drive, Apartment 3G ... okay, nice talking to you too ... sure ... I'll bring her home, no problem ... see ya then ... thanks ... bye." She handed the phone back to Keri who said goodbye and hung up.

"Your mom's a cool lady," Veronica said, hugging Keri, "She told me not to wear you out."

My whole family's cool," Keri said. "My big sister Brittany is in love with my BFF Teri, my mom's in love with Teri's mom, they're all getting' it on and I'm right in there with 'em when we have family time."

"Omigod," Veronica said, "You guys are awesome. Most moms would be freaking out. I can't wait to meet them. What do your dad's think about all this?"

"They don't know about it, not yet anyway. My and Teri's dad both travel a lot and aren't home for months at a time when they're on a job, so we're pretty much on our own. Mom and Leslie want to keep them in the dark until we can figure out what to do. Brit and Teri want to go to college, Mom and Leslie want to stay married, but they love each other too. When the dads are gone they'll live together."

"Oh, man, this sounds like something out of a book," Veronica said, "I'm wet just thinkin' about it."

"So am I," Keri said, taking Veronica's hand and putting it on her pussy, "Here, feel."

"Mmmmm, you are wet," Veronica purred, sliding two fingers into Keri's wet cunt, rubbing the clit with her thumb and cupping her breast, rolling the erect nipple between her fingers. Keri opened her legs wider; draping them over Veronica's and wriggled against her lover's body.

"Ahhhh, I love your fingers in my pussy," Keri moaned as Virginia inserted a third finger, frigging her slowly, kneading her breast, pulling on the nipple. Keri turned her face to Veronica's and they kissed hungrily with lots of tongue. Keri's hips jerked as her lover's fingers pumped into her wet slit, finding her G-spot and rubbing it along with her clit.

"Mmmmm, yesss, right there, fuck me harder, yesss, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna ... Yeeeeee!" Keri howled, body jerking as Veronica continued to finger fuck her until she had another stunning orgasm and lay back against her lover, moaning happily. Veronica sucked the delicious cum from her fingers, went back for more and offered her dripping fingers to Keri who sucked every drop from them and sighed contentedly.

Keri gently freed herself from Veronica's embrace, rose to her knees, turned around, took her lover by the hips and pulled her flat on her back as Veronica yelped in happy surprise. "Now it's your turn," Keri said in a throaty growl.

She lifted Veronica's legs and pressed them back against her breasts. Veronica locked her arms around her knees and spread her thighs wide so Keri could lick her pussy. Keri mashed her face into Veronica's gooey cunt, licking and sucking on the pink center, her tongue exploring deep in the creamy goodness and swallowing all the juices that flowed into her mouth.

Veronica moaned loudly as her lover ate her out, punctuated by squeals as Keri's fingers joined her tongue in the girls slit and another slid into her puckered star, moving slowly back and forth, round and round. "Ahhh ... fuck me, fuck me ... eat my hot cunt ... Eeeeeyesssss ... " Veronica cried, hips jerking wanting her lovers fingers and tongue deeper within her, feeling the warmth of her growing orgasm suffusing her body, wanting to cum and cum and fill her lover's mouth with her salty juices.

Keri added another finger in Veronica's asshole and another in her pussy, thrusting as hard as she could wanting to drive her lover wild with passion and, by the shrieks and moans uttering from Veronica's wide open mouth, was succeeding extremely well. Keri's fingers and tongue swept Veronica up in a whirlwind of sexual delight and her orgasm struck it took her breath away.

"Ahhhh ... fuckfuckfuck ... yeeesss ... Eeeyeeeeee!" Veronica shrieked, hips lifting from the bed, her legs dropped and she pinned Keri between her creamy thighs who never stopped her merciless fucking and sucking of her lover's cunt and clit until she had another bone shaking orgasm, her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted dead away.

Keri was momentarily frightened that she had hurt Veronica until she saw that she had in fact passed out from her intense orgasms. She snuggled up to her unconscious lover, saw she was breathing regularly, drew the comforter over them and dozed off content and happy.

***

The first rays of the morning sun awakened Brittany and Teri who were asleep in Teri's bed. They had made love twice before going to sleep and now wanted breakfast. They washed their faces, picked up their robes and went downstairs naked; the robes were in case anyone knocked on the door. Neither they nor their mothers wore clothing around their houses, being comfortable with casual nudity and as a consequence always ready for an impromptu sexual encounter when the mood struck them.

Leslie and Susan were still asleep, so the girls decided to serve them breakfast in bed. They quickly prepared four plates of eggs, bacon, toast and coffee and carried them upstairs. When they knocked and walked in, the women were kissing each other good morning and were delighted with their surprise. They ate together sitting on Leslie's bed and were just finishing their meal when Leslie said "What's that noise? It sounds like people shouting."

"I'll go see," Teri said, and went to look out the guest room windows that faced the front of the house. A moment later she hollered "Mom! There are people out on the sidewalk in front of the house carrying picket signs and yelling stuff about harlots and perverts. What's going on?"

Leslie ran to the window, looked out and shouted angrily "It's the goddamn Legion, how dare they make a scene in front of my house. I'll snatch those bitches baldheaded and kick those men in the nuts!"

"Whoa, whoa, there, tiger," Susan said, hugging her, "All that will get you is arrested. Let's go out there and try reasoning with them, maybe they'll go away."

Dressing hurriedly, the four went downstairs, out the front door and stood on the porch watching the demonstrators shouting "Corrupters of youth", "Perverts", "Seducers" and "Degenerates" while carrying placards reading 'Lesbians' with a circle and slash 'No' symbol over the word. Susan and Leslie strode across the lawn to the sidewalk to confront their tormentors that included the four Legion members who had visited them yesterday.

Seeing the women, the demonstrators fell silent, glaring at them as Prudence and Olivia stepped forward and before they could speak Leslie shouted "What's the meaning of this? How dare you invade my privacy? This is an outrage!"

"We cannot in all good conscience stand by while you corrupt young women with your deviant sexual practices," Olivia said indignantly.

"We are here to save them from a life of shame and degradation," Prudence continued, "We fully intend to contact the authorities about this den of iniquity and the perversions occurring here."

Susan's face turned red with anger, fists balled at her side she stepped forward and spat "Who do you old biddies think you are calling us deviants and perverts? Our daughters are fine, upstanding young women of age and have harmed no one. What their sexual orientation may be is none of your concern. What gives you the right to make these unfounded accusations, much less create this ridiculous spectacle in public; you should be ashamed of yourselves!"

Brittany and Teri ran to their parents sides, "How dare you call our mother's names, they've done nothing wrong," Brittany said, taking her mother's hand, "They love us and we love them. Don't you dare accuse us of doing bad things!"

"Our moms are sweet and kind and good to us," Teri continued, her arm around her mother's waist, "Go away and leave us alone!"

Before Prudence or Olivia could reply, a screech of tires on pavement and the roar of a powerful engine erupted from down the block and a bright orange Chevrolet Corvette sports car sped down the street and, with an indignant blast of its horn scattering the protestors, swept into the driveway and stopped. The doors opened and Veronica and Keri emerged dressed in skin tight cutoff t-shirts, short shorts and high heeled sandals.

They strutted across the lawn to join Susan and the others, the gentle sway of their breasts and pronounced camel toes in the crotches of their shorts accentuating the fact they wore no undergarments. "Hi guys," Teri cried as she and Brittany ran to greet them. They began to hug and kiss, all talking excitedly.

"There's that tramp from the sex shop," Olivia said indignantly, "I'm not surprised that she'd be a part of this cesspool of corruption."

"Don't you call my girlfriend a tramp, you old bitch," Keri shouted, hearing the remark.

"It's okay, sweetie," Veronica said, "I hear that crap all the time from them when they picket the store. I just consider the source and ignore it."

Three police cars appeared, lights flashing, coming to a halt at the front of the house. Five officers emerged and walked up to the group, a middle aged brunette woman wearing sergeant's stripes in the lead saying, "Everything okay here, folks?"

Everyone began talking at once and she said, "Whoa, hold it, one at a time. What's going on here anyway? We got calls from neighbors saying that there was a fight in progress."

"These people are invading my privacy," Leslie said, "I want them to leave us alone."

"We are peacefully protesting on public property," Prudence said, "We'll leave when we're good and ready."

"Looks as if you both have a legitimate point ..." the sergeant began when a voice called "Hey Sylvie, how's it goin'?" She looked and saw Veronica and Keri walking towards her holding hands. "Hey Ronnie, what are you doin' here?"

"I'm with my girlfriend," Veronica said, "Keri, this is Sylvia. She and my mom were best friends in high school."

"Hi Sylvia," Keri said, "Can you make these guys quit botherin' my mom?"

"Hi Keri, I don't think so, hon, they're on public property and they're not ..."

"Well, I never," Olivia said disgustedly, "Even the police department is in league with these perverts."

Sylvia frowned at the remark, winked at Keri and said loudly, "There is the little matter of creating a public disturbance since the neighbors have been complaining about the noise which is why we were called out here in the first place. This seems to be a quiet neighborhood and I don't think the folks around here appreciate this demonstration."

"I certainly don't appreciate it, Sergeant," Leslie said, joining them, "I have a good mind to sue them for deformation of character. The idea of coming here and accusing my friend, our daughters and now my daughter's friend of deviancy is ridiculous."

"They don't seem to like Lesbians do they," Sylvia mused. "It's their right of course, but unfounded accusations in a public place could be considered defamatory. I better get on the radio and talk with the department's legal counsel about this."

"Now let's not be hasty, Sergeant," Matthew said, joining the discussion, "I'm sure we can come to some sort of compromise on this matter."

Sylvia ignored him and turned to the turned to the officers saying "I see there's some illegally parked vehicles on this street; you'd better start writing some tickets and if they aren't moved right away, have em' towed."

"Wait a minute, sergeant," Henry sputtered, "Those are our cars. You can't do this to us."

"Oh yes I can," Sylvia replied. "You'd best move em' before you get fined."

TE999
TE999
641 Followers