Going Goth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't heard the last of this," Olivia muttered as the protesters dispersed, trotting down the sidewalk towards their cars before they could be given tickets.

"Problem solved," Sylvia said with a grin, "I knew they'd listen to reason and leave. We gotta get back on the job folks. Have a nice day. See ya. Ronnie, Keri;" "Ma'm" to Leslie. She and the other officers departed to shouts of "Thanks", "You're cool," and "Bye."

***

Seated in the family room, Veronica and Keri recounted how they'd met at the mall, their attraction to one another and how much they enjoyed making love for the first time.

"We even wear the same size clothes," Keri concluded, "Only her boobs are lots bigger."

"Your boobs are just fine," Veronica replied, tweaking Keri's erect nipple.

"I think we need to welcome Veronica to our little family," Leslie said, "Teri, be a dear and bring down some pillows and blankets from upstairs so no one gets a rug burn."

"I'll help," Brittany said. She and Teri returned a few minutes later laden with pillows and blankets which were arranged on the floor as everyone undressed. Veronica was eased into the place of honor; on her back with her arms and legs spread wide with a pillow under her firm ass.

Susan and Teri straddled her legs so they could rub their pussies on the smooth flesh and began to lick her pussy and asshole, Keri and Brittany knelt on either side of her body so Veronica could finger their pussies and began to lick and knead the girl's firm breasts and Leslie straddled her face, lowering her wet slit onto Veronica's talented mouth.

The young woman was shivering with anticipation; she'd been in threesomes before, but having four beautiful and horny women working her over while she ate out the fifth was a totally new experience.

Wetting their fingers in Veronica's plentiful juices, Susan and Teri began finger fucking her holes while Susan sucked on her clit. Keri and Brittany scrubbed their hot cunts onto Veronicas wiggling fingers while sucking and licking her thick nipples and mauling her firm breasts. Leslie fucked Veronica's face wanting more of her tongue inside her gushing pussy.

Veronica was going mad with lust. Her holes being finger fucked, her breasts being sucked and mauled, her mouth filled with Leslie's gooey cunt flesh, her fingers deep in Keri and Brittany's pussies and Susan and Teri frantically rubbing their creamy slits against her legs was making her body shiver and a back arching orgasm to burn along every nerve and she knew she'd cum soon and cum hard.

Slurping and squishing and moaning and uttering little shrieks, the six women writhed on the blanket, pleasuring each other and being pleasured in a whirlwind of sexual energy until Brittany screamed and ejaculated on Veronicas fingers setting off the rest in a chain reaction of breathtaking orgasms that seemed to go on and on until they collapsed in a heap; whimpering and moaning and drenched in sweat and sticky cum.

"Holy fuck," Veronica panted, licking Leslie's juices from her lips, "That was incredible. You girls really know how to welcome someone into your circle."

"There's lots more where that came from," Keri said, licking cum from Veronicas cheeks, "We've just started haven't we guys?"

"If you kids want to continue, go ahead,' Leslie murmured, resting her head on Susan's stomach, "Susan and I need to chill for a while."

"You got that right," Susan replied, "Us old folks need our rest."

"You're not old, Mom," Brittany said as she and Teri emerged from the kitchen with bottles of water for everyone, "I think we could all use a break. That was intense."

The couples snuggled and relaxed for a while, but soon the kissing and caressing began and their desires for each other were reawakened.

"Let's do a daisy chain," Veronica suggested, "We can get each other off and it's so much fun."

They quickly arranged themselves lying on their sides in a circle on the floor, legs spread with a head between them and a mouth on their own pussy. The sheer eroticism of having such intimate sex with each other in a group inflamed their senses and they began to lick and suck the others cunts with gusto.

Soon fingers found their way into gooey pussies and puckered assholes and clits were sucked and nibbled until they became an undulating circle of uninhibited lust; accompanied by slurps, moans, squeals and shrieks as their orgasms billowed within them and exploded over and over until they were drained and exhausted.

Pulling blankets over them, they snuggled together and slept until the middle of the next morning. Susan, Leslie and Brittany prepared brunch for everyone and after they finished eating, reluctantly parted for their various activities planning on returning in the evening for more fun and games.

***

"Oh gawd, baby, you eat so good," Leslie moaned, rubbing her gushing cunt onto Susan's devouring mouth. They had been busy and hadn't made love for days and were roaring hot for each other. When the girls decided to go to shopping at the mall, Leslie was at Susan's house as fast as she could drive there and in no time they were in bed naked and fucking like mad.

Susan held Leslie's firm ass cheeks in a grip of iron, furiously sucking and licking the pink slit between Leslie's engorged labial lips, her lover's shrieks and moans spurring her on. Leslie thrashed about on the mattress, hair flying, eyes glazed with lust as Susan began licking and sucking her lover's swollen clit driving her wild.

"Ahhhh ... yesss ... right there, right there ...nghhhh," Leslie cried, her impending orgasm turning her face red as the heat of it burned through her jerking body. Susan was relentless; greedily eating her lover's sopping pussy as she clung tightly to Leslie's churning hips. She loved the smell and taste of Leslie's cunt and never wanted to stop eating her.

"Yeeeeeaghhh ..." Leslie screamed, her body rigid from the intensity of her massive orgasm as Susan continued to lick and suck her until she had another spine arching orgasm and lay back whimpering and mewling and bathed in sweat. Susan gulped and swallowed the final flood of girl cum coursing into her mouth, then crawled up to Leslie and cuddled her until she recovered.

"Omygod it just keeps getting better and better," Leslie panted. "You make me cum so hard, I love you so much, Susan."

"I love you too, baby," Susan replied, "And I love it when you cum on my face and in my mouth. I could eat you out for hours."

"I don't think my heart could stand it," Leslie chuckled. Then she rolled Susan on her back, making her squeal in surprise and said "Now I'm going to please you."

"Use the strap-on," Susan said throatily, "I want you to fuck me, baby. I want your big cock in me. Fuck me hard and fast and make me cum for you."

Leslie retrieved the harness and phallus from a bureau drawer, buckled it on her hips, then coated it with lube and climbed into bed where Susan was waiting, legs spread wide, a pillow under her hips, fingering her wet pussy. Leslie knelt between Susan's thighs and wiped the gleaming red silicone cockhead teasingly over her pussy lips then pushed it into Susan's cunt until their pubic hair tangled and she moaned with delight.

Leslie was thrilled with the feeling of power the strap-on gave her and how she could drive her lover into the throes of passion by pounding the false cock deep in her soaked pussy; the ridged pad on the harness rubbing against her swollen clit with every thrust.

Susan hooked her legs over Leslie's shoulders to give her greater access to her hot cunt; she loved it when her lover fucked her so deeply and so violently knowing she was being stimulated too and they could climax together.

Her hips still driving the thick cock into her lover, Leslie leaned forward wanting to kiss Susan and suck her tongue. Their mouths ground together in a long sloppy kiss with tongues swirling together. "Fuck my ass, baby," Susan moaned, "I want to be fucked in the ass."

Leslie was consumed with desire and didn't hesitate; she pulled the plastic shaft from Susan's dripping pussy, placed the tip against the puckered hole and pushed it in. Meeting resistance, she withdrew it, coated it with more pussy juice and pushed in again. Susan's sphincter muscle relaxed and the shaft slid in almost all the way causing her to scream in pain and pleasure.

Seeing the cock so deep in her lover's firm ass set Leslie aflame and she began fucking Susan's asshole with all her might, her lovers shrieks and moans increasing her excitement. Her stimulated clit felt as if it would burst if she didn't cum soon, but wanted Susan to cum first. Susan was finger fucking her own pussy and rubbing her clit wanting to cum and cum hard, the false cock pounding in her ass was making her lightheaded and she wanted to get off before she passed out.

Leslie's orgasm exploded within her sending a stream of ejaculate onto Susan's ass and the sheet below and she shrieked in the joy of release. Susan's body shook as her climax burned through her and her pussy spurted cum onto Leslie's stomach and breasts. They fucked to a second mutual orgasm and sank to the mattress in a cum covered, sweat soaked heap, gasping for breath and moaning softly.

Pulling the thick shaft carefully from Susan's asshole, Leslie unbuckled the harness, threw it on the floor and snuggled with her lover, covering her face with kisses purring "God, I love you so much baby, you came so hard, I love you, I love you."'

Susan sighed, returning Leslie's kisses and holding her close. She had never felt such love for a person before, other than her daughters, but this was different. She felt as if she and Leslie were destined to be together, never to part. Their eyes met and the unspoken thought passed between them 'I love you and you're mine'.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" a masculine voice roared.

Startled, the women looked up to see Susan's husband standing in the doorway, suitcase in hand, his face a twisted mask of shock and rage.

"Oh my God, Roy, what are you doing here?" Susan said, her voice shaking in surprise and sudden fear.

"I thought I'd come home early and surprise you; looks like I'm the one surprised. Jesus, Leslie, you're in this too? How long has this been going on between you? I can't believe this is happening."

The women rolled out of bed and Susan walked toward him, Leslie standing by the bed with tears in her eyes. He backed away from her, still clutching his suitcase.

"Roy, please listen to me, I never meant for you to ..."

"Find out that you're fucking another woman; my friend's wife no less. How were you going to tell me Susan? Send me a card 'Dear Roy, I'm a dyke, Leslie and I are fucking, love Susan'? Christ, I have to get out of here, I can't deal with this."

He turned on his heel and strode down the hall cursing; Susan following him, pleading for him to listen. Leslie following her, tears streaming down her face, the horror of it all giving her chills.

Roy stormed out the front door, down the porch steps, down the walk to the sidewalk and hurried away, shoulders hunched as if to ward off a blow. Susan stood on the porch with Leslie hugging her from behind watching him go. They suddenly realized they were stark naked and darted back inside. They went into the family room and huddled together on the sofa.

"What are we gonna do, baby," Leslie said, eyes brimming with tears, "He'll waste no time telling Bill about us and I know how he'll react. I love you so much and I won't give you up, I know that for certain."

"I'm not sure what to do either," Susan replied, her jaw set in resolve. "I have no intention of giving you up either, my love. The men can either accept us as we are or we'll make other arrangements."

"How do you think they'll react when they find out our daughters are Lesbian lovers too?"

"I dunno, most daddies are fools for their daughters, but this might be a lot for them to handle. We'll just have to take this as it comes and hope we do the right thing."

"I love you so much, Suze, you're my rock in times like this."

"I love you too, baby, we'll be strong together."

___________________________

Continued in Part Five.