Going Goth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
640 Followers

"How does it feel, baby?" Brittany asked, having lubed her end and easing it inside her.

"I feel so full," Teri replied, pushing it in further. "It's stretching me and it doesn't hurt at all; it feels good."

"Mmmmm, yeeeaaah," Brittany moaned, scooting her butt towards Teri, taking more of the phallus in her vagina. Teri did the same until, squirming and moaning, then it was practically all the way in them leaving just enough exposed to hang onto.

"I read on the internet we should tighten our pussy muscles and fuck each other," Teri said; "Thrust and relax, thrust and relax, raise up on our elbows and wiggle our hips, even hold hands to get leverage."

"Let's try that ..." Brittany began, "Oh shit that feels so good. Do me, lover, do me."

Hips swiveling, they soon established a jerky rhythm, fucking and being fucked, pulling the dildo nearly out of their soaked pussies, then plunging it back in, grunting and moaning, bracing themselves on the mattress, pounding harder and harder, feeling the silicone shaft tapping their uterus, angling their bodies so when the dildo pulled out and went in, it rubbed their spongy G-spots, further intensifying their pleasure.

"Yes, yes, give me all your big cock," Teri cried, "It feels so good when you fuck me, I love you, I love you."

"I love fucking you, baby," Brittany replied, thrusting the shaft harder into her lover. "Your cock feels so good deep inside me, never stop fucking me. Fuck me forever."

"I need to kiss you so bad," Teri cried, leaning forward and gripping Brittany's shoulders. Their lips met in grinding, open mouthed, sloppy kisses as the dildo bent almost double between them and then they were on their knees kissing and embracing, fucking themselves harder in a frenzy of unbridled lust.

"Oh, God, hold me," Teri screamed, "I'm gonna cum ... fuckfuckfuckfuck ... Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Oooohhh ... do me, baby, do me ... oh fuck yeahhhh ..." Brittany howled, coming with Teri, right with her.

Locked in a bear hug, they rocked back and forth, fucking to another mutual orgasm, releasing another flood of cum and ejaculate that sprayed their bellies and thighs and puddled on the bed sheets. They fell back on the bed locked in an embrace, stunned by the intensity of their orgasms, and lay whimpering and moaning with the phallus inside them.

"Ooooh, my pussy's gonna hurt tomorrow, but that was so worth it." Brittany sighed as they removed the dildo and tossed it at the foot of the bed, "Let's take a shower and we'll wash it in there."

Giggling and playing, they washed each other carefully, making sure certain parts of their bodies were extra clean, and then hand fucked each other with the dildo again until the hot water ran out. After drying off, Brittany and Teri stripped the bed, tossed the sweat and cum soaked sheets in the washer, turned the mattress to hide the wet spot, put on fresh sheets and lay together, kissing and cuddling.

"That was incredible," Teri said happily, "I'm so happy you were the first person to fuck me, not some horny boy."

"There's a lot more we can do to each other too," Brittany said. "I love you so much, Teri. I'll never let you go."

"I'm yours forever, Brit," Teri replied kissing her. "We're soul mates, baby. We were intended to be together, I can feel it."

"I never thought I could love anyone so much, much less a woman," Brittany said. "You're right, sweetie. We were meant for each other. We need to keep quiet about this until we can get away and be together forever."

"We'll still see each other lots until then," Teri said, "It won't be that much longer until ..."

"Holy shit, you guys!!"

They sprang up to see Niki standing in the doorway, hand over her mouth, eyes big as saucers.

"Oh, no," Teri said, her voice wavering in terror, "We're busted."

__________

To be continued in Part Two

TE999
TE999
640 Followers