All Comments on 'Going Hiking'

by necouple69xxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"followed by a day of site seeing ..."

With two free days he was going to tour building sites?

Or did you mean "followed by a day of sight seeing "?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good one

ok, so site/sight.... picky picky picky. a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Well told! A very small edit would be for the word "taught." It is the past tense of teach. The word you wanted would be "taut," which means tight. No biggie, the meaning was clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fantastic! I am an avid reader and it is a rare pleasure when someone like you shares the art of erotic writing and does it well. Thank you for sharing!

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY A LOT

This was like a book that you cannot put down until you finish it. A really great story, flowed very nicely and only when she got ready to get into the shower did I kind of figure out who would also be there. Nice closing touch.

Please ignore one of the anaymous writers remarks, that one can never find anything but fault and hasn't got the guts to sign his name.

Please keep writing. I checked your prior stories and see some there I want to read yet tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful drama

Going Hiking is an excellent drama, a well-developed if rather brief story. It would be better placed in the Romance category, and, as such, it is a wonderfully crafted love story- that needs to be continued. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous