All Comments on 'Going Home'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it - no, loved it!

Not just a good sex story, but a good story period.

Realistic Armageddon-ish backstory.

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

You do some great character development here, and a great back story.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkialmost 13 years ago
Amazing,one of the best

This story is going straight to my favorite list. John is my kind of man, I enjoyed his adventures immensely. Now,that's a hero in my book.

Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us.I wish there's more stars to rate this one.

petecopetecoalmost 13 years ago

great back story could truly happen that way good character development enough sex to make it interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unusual, to say the least.

You've skilfully avoided the negative aspect of incest by re-locating the action to different circumstances, which added to the enjoyment of the tale.

That relocation meant major modification and additions to the tale, which was also well done.

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 13 years ago
Terrific read.

Great story , well written & totally within the realm of possibility unlike 90% of the stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another hit!

Great story development as good as any post world wide destruction novel I've ever read. And the sex was red hot!

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 13 years ago
Well done

In many ways, your best story to date. Your trademark mother and son are as hot as always, but story development and the economy with which you create the believable post-apocalyptic world is some of your best writing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb

Not much more to add to what's been said by others. Thanks and keep it up.

jthardyjthardyalmost 13 years ago
Well do

This story was worth every one of the five stars I gave it

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Like a lot of people said, it's a very possible scenario and even the incest-disliker can see the rationality behind these two broken women.

Five stars in every sense.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 13 years ago
A dark story indeed...

... interspersed with light that at times struggles then leaps brightly to dim again, but in the end comes into a kind of illuminated harmony.

As I read this story, the vision of a man's face came from nowhere and somewhere and it was quite familiar although I couldn't give the face a name for a while. Suddenly, while reading three-quarters of the way through, I remembered Kevin Costner's name and then the name of the film, The Postman.

For me, this is definitely your best yet because it contains elements of the non-erotic intwoven into the erotic, and the adventure is much appreciated. As for the darkness of the story, life is pretty much a play of light and shadow... it's the balance that makes all the difference. The more exquisite the balance, the more power and depth the story line has.

Thank you for such a well written and entertaining story. I give it 5******'s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Believable, emotional, rationale and fantasy mixed into one. A great read, one that could make for quite a few chapters/novels even without the erotica. You have a great talent.

harristharristalmost 13 years ago
Super Story

Many years ago I read a post apocalypse story by Andre Norton, "Star Man's Son". I was struck by the likelyhood humans could do that to themselves. David Brin's book "The Postman" brought greater notoriety by Kevin Costner's movie version, showed us a first generation rationality to the possibility. Your story adds a further level of believability by adding sexuality and earthiness to the scenerio. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent apocalyptic drama

I really enjoyed that story. The darkness of the apocalypse (probably not an unlikely scenario of the Armageddon) and the excellent telling in how to overcome the incestous-barrier is well worth a golden five-star status.

I sure hope you've got many more stories of the calibre in your mind and keyboard. You belong to my favourites, along with BarondeSade and GeorgeTasker. Keep it up.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Wish I could give you more than five stars. One of the best stores I've read here in a LONG time. Loved how you strung out the timing and tension in the bar fight. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Post war story

Great story, very well told and very sexy. Thanks for a great read and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

It's hard to top the compliments you've received. Your attention to details. The geography.... the apocalyptic thread...all fantastic. You took so much time to carefully develop your characters. This was a wonderful story that had to be read from start to finish in one sitting. Thanks again for another great story.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 13 years ago
GREAT!

One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

The best that I have read on literotica, take a bow :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

yes incest, but not what you would imagin

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
Not exactly my piece of cake, but very good nevertheless.

I have mixed feelings about this story. I like a lot how it developed, but I'm uncomfortable with some of the themes included. I've never been a friend at all of sexual submission through rape or the extreme submission described in the story. I just hate the idea, but I think that would be fairly normal in a tale set in such a future wasteland (I can easily picture humankind going down the drain in such a situation).

The story is very well written and the plot well connected, plus I'm really glad there was some justice achieved along the way. I can see how Pammy would be so messed up after all that time. I'm also glad that both mother and sister were healed to some extent by John's love. It's mostly about the love for me after all, not just the sex. And they deserved some 'paradise' after all they went through.

Even though you clearly stated that this story was a another foray into your darkest side, I think it kind of turns out alright in the end as a tale (it reminded me of the Fallout game series, minus the mutants and all that, hehe). However, I must admit I'd rather have a more realistic or slice of life scenario for this kind of stories (but that's a personal preference, of course). But I still enjoyed it to some degree, and the action scenes were short but intense to boot! And characterization was very good too.

I like your style and the incestuous approach you take on your stories, and that's why you are one of my favourites Literotica writers and and I'll keep coming back to read, vote and review your future works.

I think you should really try and write another long incest story (such as 'Mother & Son: A Love Story', another mom/son incest story, but with a slower build up and including more characters -maybe a sister too- and longer dialogues and story arcs, combining both humour and drama to some extent). I think you have the talent to deliver again and keep the reader interested, instead of settling for short narrative experiences (which are fantastic, by the way). But as you state, let the muse guide you whatever path she chooses. It will be fine by me, and I'll follow you and her anyway.

Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

As with all your stuff, it's very well written and very sexy. Although I'm not sure the mother secretly quite enjoying being gang-raped will go down too well with some.

But a good read nonetheless. You're obviously a massive pervert - but I sense a strong romantic streak in you as well.

scipio422scipio422almost 13 years ago
Oh my!

I thought your fantasy stories were good but this is even better. So well written. And as for post-Holocaustal incest - if it's good enough for Bob Heinlein why not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Real Writting Tallent

This seems to have the potential to be a real full length book perhaps not with incest as the main theme but the whole post-apocolyptic world you created would be a really good read. Especially the if you wrote more indepth about the journey across america and what happened at the beginning. You seem to be a very good author. go for it!

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
very good story, well written!

i thought the mother was a little to cold and distant in the beginning. it was like he was nothing more than a cock and a good time. considering the events they went through that you wrote into the story. you can understand that there would be plenty of problems.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 13 years ago
more than incest erotica

of course i love the sex, but this story had so much more than that. excellent job!

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
damn good story

one of the best stories in any ones book this would make a good series of stories dark or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really like the effort

Gave it 3*** because I took 1 off for the sex descriptions being a bit too uninspired to deserve full marks. Some of your previous work set a high standard in that regard. Also, I get a bit annoyed when a good narrative just gets rushed towards THE END leaving the reader hanging so another 1* off.

Still, kudos for a very good effort. It could be a great effort if the sexual side of things develop past the mere recounting of a biological process. Make the reader care more about the act and the folks doing them. Then, spend more than a brief paragraph or two answering our lingering questions.

Does John get to have any offspring? With Mom or Sis or both? Does Pammy ever become a whole person again? Do the two men ever decide to strengthen the extended family bond by breeding each others "wives" over the years?

Lots of stuff to play with if the muse were to inspire you...

MPP

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
There's potential to be more ...

I like very much of your theme but I think there's potential to be more. I think a bit of background to be given to how Pammy becomes like that and how she lived after Black Tom took her. May be if the story had gone on longer then you could do something like Pammy is 'thawed' by her mother and brother's love and recounted her nightmare with Tom.

Again, I am not sure about the religious touch about God's will. I'm not a religious person at all but when I read a incestuos erotic story, I'm not sure the idea of 'God's will' would bring more credit or enjoyment to the story. I think it may have more appeal to term it as 'fate or meant to be'.

The ending does feels a bit rush and needs something more. May be a sequel (?) as this is quite a refreshing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're a talented writer

This story is short and I'm sure it was meant to be so, but I'm also sure it could be filled out to become a great novel. Exploring the characters psychological conditions due to their circumstances could be quite interesting. Thanks for sharing your talent. dancampbell60@zoomtown.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly one of the best.

I would really love to see this become a series. This vivid and surreal world you created cannot be contained in this one fantastic story. New characters would be great, as the main character in this story is the apocalyptic word, but I would also love to read about John's further exploits. Thank you for this, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Much enjoyed

This is awesome. I love how a terrible situation puts pairs like this together. And you fill it with detail to. I'm proud of your story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Terrific tale

Quite often I find people's descriptions of sex to be unfulfilling to me so I'll not comment on that. I know some people prefer different than I.

The premise of the story is unique in this genre and the post apocalyptic description is well thought out.

I had no probelm with the mention of God, even though the thought of religion would, at face value, appear to be anathematic to the story. Most religious people, even when doing heinous or even morally questionaable acts, still hold to their version of religion.

Overall I found I to be one of the most entertaining stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a fresh approach...

we all have read many stories on this portal though most of them have a few basic scripts slightly altered as their story line... but time to time we come across a completely new script. Yours is one like that... i wager it would not be wrong in saying that this is the only story with a post-apocalyptic incest script on this portal.... loved it!! i will be waiting for a few more stories from you with a similar scenario...

darkangel86darkangel86about 12 years ago
Amazing tale

Very interesting story, scary as heck to think of a world like that.

chris102060chris102060about 12 years ago

A really great story! It was so well written. You are quite the writer. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you have books published!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Darkly excellent!

Great taboo story couched in post-apocalyptic times showcasing some of the possible psychological kinks appearing in a survival mode.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Epic, truly epic.

I'd pay to see a movie of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I too could see this as a Movie or a book. Great story line........ Excellent writing.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Book Plot

If Lolita could go public, why not this. Again as always, knock it off with the derogation of races and religions. In this specific case, you would be left with a story worthy of a 5. --24601

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stroy

I could see this as a movie a book series or even a tv show. This is a little dark but non the less it is a great story. The taboo in it is not the main point of the work it adds to the greater whole of the story. I am impressed with how this played out it is believable and holding a well deserved 5-stars.

variabledarkvariabledarkover 11 years ago
post apocalyptic bliss

I have always had a thing for this kind of story and adding in the mother son/brother sister aspect really got me going. I couldn't stop reading I even stayed up later than usual cuz I just had to finish. I'm almost sad that it had to end. Please think about doing another story in this same universe/setting. You dont need any help with you writing but i would gladly help if you asked.

auhunter04auhunter04over 11 years ago
all you

All you who suggest a movie plot, well and good, as for me i can see this being a series of books-why books you ask?. My mind can make better pictures that can the most talented movie groups.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh. my. god.

Simply amazing, well written, developed, and climaxed. Fantastic. Well done.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Great post-Apocalyptic sex!

Even without the incest, it's a great story, hats off to you! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Looking for more.

I like your sci-fi and fantasy stories.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
One of the best "after the bomb" stories I have read.

Not really my favorite topic but the incest made it more interesting. I think this is the third time I have read this very good story. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.

Been a while since Ahabscribe posted something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing Story

...by an amazing writer. This could be expanded into a novel and then into a movie. Great work. Don.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

Sound's like it was inspired by Robert Merle's Malevil which I'd read in the 70's.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Different / unusual but really enjoyed it...

keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting...

This was a very different and very weird story but i still enjoyed it. Good work!

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
very nice

ive passed over this story a couple of times thinking i wouldnt like it but turned out to be a great read this is something that could possibly happen and something to think about keep up the great writing i enjoy it alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well written. I've always found the concept of survival after a nuclear assault compelling. This story ranks high among those that i've perused. Continue your writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well-paced, well-written, and compelling!

I like my erotica with a good plot line and character development. This has both, and I appreciate it, Ahabscribe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is the most unique story on Lit. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Have Lived The Threat of NUCLEAR DEVASTATION!!

It is interesting to read a story that could have been in my past. I appreciate the eroticism that could exist in such circumstances. In WAR, a male finds himself in a fight for survival, SEX is the answer for most. The possibility of procreating the race in order to survive. Vietnam taught many that concept. Well written, interesting subject, look forward to more.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
You told us this was from your darker side

I just wasn't prepared for how dark.

You led us on a twisted journey with tortured people. Survivors.

Thank you for a well written saga.

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74almost 9 years ago
I loved this!

A darker subject but incredible well written.

An easy five stars - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking Palm Print Recognition

When I read that, I all but leaped out of my chair shouting "fuck yeah!" This might be your best work. Has a darker tone but it carries very well. And you got to use your favorite word (incestuous) a few times too, so everyone is a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very simply, this was great. One of the best I've read, here.

crevecoeurranchcrevecoeurranchalmost 8 years ago
yes

OH hell yes, more like if you can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fallout

Was this based on fallout the game/games at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
absolutely stupendous

wow wow wow! this is award deserving,I mean a golden globe; if this were to be adapted to a movie..i'd to see it. You are good, great story line Ahabscribe.Talking about movies I am dying to see a site I can get loveoy incest movies online,something close to real or even real incest,tired of all what's ou there..anybody be of good help mail me links only, no stories please ledgefela@gmail.com

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473almost 6 years ago
A lot darker then I thoought it would be.

I thought that that this would be a nice post-apocalyptic story about a son who finds his lost mother and sister, and starts repopulating with them. Buy the time I read the third paragraph I had a bad feeling so I stopped and read the tag lines not finding anything of a dark nature there I kept reading. WOW kinda disturbing. If WWIII broke out and I found my mother and sister like that I would put a bullet in both there heads right after I had killed Black Tom

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
Holy hell

Man you should decide not to re- do this one. Not because its bad not at all its great but to make a multipart out of it ..

5 Stars

bocahalbocahalalmost 6 years ago

Wow,Wow,Wow,everything Anon said, only double. 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the Fallout-like theme

It made this such a cool story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great story with sci-fi elements, military details, love, and lust. Well written. Thank you.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
wow!

just wow! 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the better story’s I’ve read in a long time

Great story, it was totally unexpected the way it turned out,

ParamaloryParamaloryover 4 years ago
Post-Apocalyptic Incest is the Best

Great story, more in this theme!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Hell of a Story

That was one amazing tale, action, survival and of course sex. I can see where sex would be used as a bartering tool at a time like that. Thanks for you great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. I loved that you had me with the story as well as the sexual parts. Great characters and story line. Thanks for your time and imagination.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

If there were more cells with slave Alices, I would have taken them with me. Finding a willing third woman willing to bear children would have been a practical move; Mom was obviously unable to have more and Pammy was either damaged by Black Tom or born with a fertility issue because, after a few years, Pammy should have caught. Still, it's your story. Well done if somewhat sad tale.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great storyline but I too wandered why Pammy didn’t get pregnant by her brother. I thought he would’ve fucked the shit out of her..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes lack of birth control was unbelievable. Still a good story and I still give it 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piece of carp perversion by a diseased mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story, are you the owner of this script?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Found myself wishing there was a sixth star to score on. I could hear the narrative in my mind, spoken by a voice somewhere between Johnny cash and Morgan freeman. The sex was hot, although there could have been more descriptive parts.

Overall...excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Actually, very realistic. (3rd time read)

KirabangkokKirabangkokalmost 2 years ago

Well, I love it. The anon who asked about ownership of this script, I would say yes. He owns it. And it ABSOLUTELY would make a great film or play. As with most things I have read, that you wrote I say this. Another five stars for Ahabscribe

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Amazing story..let's just hope we never encounter a earth like that. 5🌟

JhtippieJhtippieover 1 year ago

Great character development, plot and attention to details in what a post apocalyptic world might look like. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. I gave it 4 stars. I gave one star less for the following four reasons:

1) No anal scene between Mom and Son, and between brother and sister. The story felt incomplete without the anal scenes. In such dark times when all lines were crossed, how can there be no anal sex?

2) i didn't like the fisting part, instead should have been replaced with anal and ass licking. I love extreme rough sex, but not to the point of breaking the woman with fisting or giving her bum a prolapse.

3) In your previous work I was really hooked onto the passionate love between the mother and son, it showed the strong bond between mother and son coupled with animalistic lust for each other. In this story, it was John who was shown to have that real love for her mother and sister, which made the sex even more erotic. But sadly the Mom and Daughter were shown to have lost all ability to love, only reduced to creatures seeking carnal pleasure. It was fine to show them to be found by John in such state, but would have to liked to see them regain some spark of love in their souls, through their re-union with John. Everytime after the sex between Mom and Son, I was hoping to see the motherly love while they were still rapt in each others arms, cock in pussy and her legs crossed behind his back, with post coital crying, confessing of eternal love, kissing and licking each others face while getting aroused again for another round.

4) The sexual attraction John was shown to have for Pammy was lack lustre. I felt sad for Pammy as though she was being rejected by John, and as if he had no desire for her, just an auto erectile response and sympathy sex dished out at the behest of the Mom. And even though Pammy was mentally damaged, at least she could have had a better ending by falling pregnant with John's child.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

That was dark but if that happened that is probably more true then we would like to believe. 5 stars and too bad won't be more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There really should have been some hardcore anal fucking involved. FUCK!

Just imagining him inserting his massive fat cock balls fucking deep slowly inside his whore mother's tasty little goo hole as she looks back wide eyed at him..............oh god ......if i did that to my slut of a mother i would not last 5 mins inside her rectum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
?

I would give it 2 stars less if it

had an anal scene!!! I'm NOT gay!

CharetteCharette9 months ago

jeez all anal or what ?

didn´t know it´s that critical for a good story !

So many Storys out there where anal is not includet ... need to downrate them allll !!!!

/irony off

5 Stars Idiots

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

yeah, anal would have made this an automatic skip for me. Let the brits read any of the other 10,000 beta boy sph cuck stories with that shit in them.

alan_deealan_dee8 months ago

Some authors are able to tell stories that aren't just about the sex, but include it as a part of the narrative rather than have it as the main focal point. Great imagination with an original take on the incest theme. I had to give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story! I love the apocalyptic theme and the writing is astounding. I would love to read a follow-up as to how they have progressed. 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was terrible beyond reason. This makes a mockery of sexual assault and is incredibly insulting.

RosstestforppappRosstestforppapp6 months ago

I'd like to know if our hero of the story will father any children, I'd love to read that.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Good story. Fictional or real people will always do what is necessary to survive. As for God's will, if it was a person, he/she would be considered a psychopath.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Hmm... This is about the third iteration of this story I've come across on this site . . . .

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran863 months ago

ToughSailor this was posted in 2011, this is more likely the first iteration of these types of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous