Going Legit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers

So I came out and asked her, "Dawn, what exactly do you want out of life? I mean like goals, needs and wants. Maybe even a little fantasy if necessary."

"I don't know, Rob. Why do you want to know?" she smiled.

"I'm falling for you and I need to know before I tell you more about myself. I haven't lied to you but there is a whole lot I haven't told you. If you don't feel the same way about me then we really don't need to talk about it. We'll just enjoy the next two days as friends and go our own way after tomorrow."

God, I couldn't believe I said that. I knew it had to be said and waited for her answer. There seemed to be such a long pause and she was staring into my eyes.

"I want a nice home and a family. A decent car that runs. I want to be able to enjoy life without worrying about having to make ends meet," she said.

"So money is very important to you?" I asked. I was worried that she might fall in the trap of wanting a man for his money.

"Yes, no," she answered. "Money is important for survival. I want a family, a couple of kids and a wonderful husband. I don't need to be rich. Heck, I wouldn't know what to do with a lot of money. I'm a simple girl. I want the simple things life has to offer. A nice home and enough finances to take care of my family."

"What do you want in a husband?" I asked.

She smiled and took my hand. "I want a loving, caring man who wants me for who I am. He must love kids and want a family. I want to do things with him and for him. I want him to be number one in my life and I want to be number one in his. I don't care if he doesn't have a lot of money. It would be nice that between us we could afford the things we want. I don't want to be bossed around. I want us to be on equal terms. Talking together about major purchases and be able to talk over our problems."

"Tell me a little more about your family," I asked.

"We're a blue collar family. Dad worked at the mill and Mom stayed home and raised eight kids. I'm the oldest and helped raise my siblings. We're a pretty close knit loving family. We actually live in a small town of Midland, which is just outside of Pittsburgh."

She seemed so warm, so honest. I wondered how she would react when I told her about my family. I was about to tell her about my life when her friends Lisa and Julie showed up.

"Hi," said Lisa. "We called around to see about tickets for the big show but we're told they are impossible to get. Besides the motel said they would be beaucoup bucks. So we decided to join you for breakfast. Hope we aren't interfering?"

"No problem," said Dawn. "I'm paying for Rob's breakfast but you two have to pay for your own." They all laughed.

"Hey, I'm not mooching off Dawn. She offered. I just want to make it clear. I would never think of asking her to pay," I said.

The girls were actually fun to be with. I asked them if I could treat them all to one of the shows tonight.

"Which one?" They all asked in unison. "Most of them need reserved tickets in advance," said Lisa.

"I don't know. Let me make a few calls and see what I can find. I'll pick you ladies up tonight at seven," I responded. "I promise it will be a good one."

The girls were acting like young teenagers with all their giddyness, but I loved listening to them. I needed to make a few calls and get them tickets for the big show they all wanted to see. I knew who to call; I knew the manager of the theater they wanted to go to. I got up and told them I'd be back in a few minutes. I wanted to take Dawn over to see Hoover Dam that day. She had mentioned she wanted to see it but didn't know if they had time.

I called about the tickets and was told that they were sold out. I asked for the manager and to tell him it was Rob Milo on the phone. I don't usually go to the top but this was an exception.

"Rob, so good to hear from you. What can I do for you?" asked Micah, the manager.

"Hi, old friend. I'm here in Vegas with three very special people and need four tickets to tonights eight o'clock performance. Any chance you can help me out? The one lady is very special to me."

"The only thing I have is in the side balcony. They're very good seats, but they are leased out for the year. I can get them for tonight but the lessee wants a thousand dollars a ticket."

"I'll take them, Micah, and I want to thank you. If you ever need a favor, don't be afraid to ask. Put us down for dinner for four also. We'll be there at six thirty."

I should mention that about five years ago a group thought they would muscle their way into this casino/theater. Micah called my dad and he sent a group of problem solvers who came over and dealt with it. I was with them. I didn't involve myself with the violence. We had other people to take care of that. All I'll say is Micah was never bothered again.

I went back to tell the girls that there was a change of plans. I found a place to take them that night and I would be by to pick them up at six o'clock. I let them know that we were going out for dinner first and to look their best.

"Where're we going?" asked Julie.

"To dinner and a nice musical. It was the best I could do but I know you'll love it, trust me."

Dawn looked over at me. "I trust you, Rob." Her smile about melted my heart.

The girls all decided that they wanted to see Hoover Dam so we all quickly got ready and went there. Dawn never left my side for a second. I could see her girlfriends smile at her all day. They really were the best of friends and wanted the best for her. I know they wanted to know more about me also. I think that's one reason they went with Dawn and me to the dam.

At one point Dawn asked me when I was going to tell her the rest of my life's story since we were interrupted at breakfast. I told her I would tell her before she went home. I promised her that.

I drove to their hotel at six o'clock sharp and knocked on the door. Dawn opened it and she looked stunning. Lisa and Julie both looked great too but I wasn't falling in love with them.

"I can't believe I'm going out with three beautiful females," I chuckled. "I also can't believe that all three of you are ready."

"We're real estate women; we are always on time," laughed Lisa.

"Okay, Rob, before we go we need to know how we are splitting the bill. We figured we'd go Dutch. You know, we each pay for our own. You pick up the tab and we'll pay you when we get back here. You already treated us to Hoover Dam today. We don't want to take advantage of you. After all you're not getting sex for this, at least from two of us," laughed Julie.

Dawn blushed and gave a friendly slap to Julie. I couldn't help laughing; I just hoped Julie was right. We all headed down to the car. Of course Dawn got up front with me. I pulled up to the Grand Hotel and the girls were all startled. The valets opened all our doors and I gave the lead valet a large tip. Dawn came around the car and held on to my arm as her friends followed us.

There was a line of people waiting to get in. They were roped off to the side. I walked up to the doorman and mentioned my name.

"Welcome, Mr Milo," he said as he opened the door for us. The Maitre D led us to our table. It was then Lisa spoke for the first time.

"Rob," she whispered. "I'm sorry but we can't afford this place. There aren't any prices on the menu."

"Ladies," I whispered. "This night is on me. Take your time eating and enjoy yourselves. We have until eight o'clock before the fabulous sixties rock and roll show starts. If I'm not mistaken, that's the big show you wanted to see, isn't it?"

Lisa and Julie were almost giddy. Dawn was happy but was looking at me very strangely. I knew she wanted answers but I didn't think this was the time or place to discuss my life with her.

"How did you do it, Rob? We called this morning and they said there weren't even any tickets available," asked Lisa.

I looked over at Dawn. "Dawn, I owe you a lot of explanations, I know that. I promise you that I'll tell you everything you want to know tomorrow. Can you do me one favor and enjoy this night together? I did it for you and your friends."

Dawn stared at me; I knew she had questions. If she had feelings for me, this must have thrown her for a loop.

"Rob, please just answer one question for me now. Can you really afford this?" asked Dawn.

I knew she was asking me if I was rich, powerful or both. It's the only kind of people who can get last minute favors. I knew Dawn was a very smart woman. I couldn't lie to her.

"Yes, Dawn, I can afford this and the manager is a friend of mine."

At that moment, Micah showed up to our table. I stood up and shook his hand. He complimented each woman and kissed her hand. He had a bottle of wine sent to the table and told the waiter to take good care of us.

After he left I wasn't sure what to do. Dawn leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You need to know it's not your money I want, it's you." She then kissed me gently on the lips. I think she saw the tear in my eye. It was the perfect thing to say.

After that she was back to her normal self. The girls ordered all kinds of crazy stuff to eat. It may seem odd to a lot of people but I was having the time of my life. Making these three women happy, especially Dawn, made me happy.

After dinner, we were escorted to the theater and taken to a private balcony. When we arrived the girls were giddy again. I was rather impressed with the seats myself. I had to remember to tell my secretary to send a thank you gift and note to Micah. The show was great. All these named stars were doing their own songs. I loved the love songs. Each time one was sung, Dawn squeezed my hand and laid her head on my shoulder.

After the show I drove the girls back to their motel. Lisa and Julie must have thanked me a hundred times, and hugged me fifty times. I asked Dawn if she would come back to my motel with me.

Lisa and Julie were waiting for her reply. "You go girl," said Lisa. "I would if I wasn't married. We both know you have feelings for him. You're a grown woman and he's about as nice a man as I've ever met."

"Let me get a few things," replied Dawn.

"Take good care of her, Rob, she's special to us too," replied Julie. "...and thanks again for everything. We had a wonderful time."

"My pleasure ladies. Maybe we can get together with your husbands and enjoy a night out. It's been fun," I replied.

Dawn hugged her two friends and told them she would see them in the morning. I spoke out, "Maybe late afternoon," I smiled.

She gave me a friendly slap as we left her motel room and headed for mine. She spoke as soon as we got in the car. "Rob, I need to know about you. First, I think I know you and then I don't. What you did for me and my friends was wonderful. I really care for you but I don't want secrets between us. I need for you to be honest with me if there is to be a future for us."

"Are you serious? Do you see us together in the future? I felt that way the first time I saw you," I remarked.

"I'm somewhat afraid of getting involved with anyone again. That was until I met you in the lounge. I don't want to be hurt again. I thought you were just a traveling businessman and then I find out you're probably rich. Now I feel a little silly buying your breakfast. I really do want a nice and gentle husband and kids. I want as many as God will give me. I have seven brothers and sisters. I need to know the man I'm with wants the same things I want."

Instead of going back to my apartment, we drove back to Joe's diner. We went in and sat in the back booth and ordered coffee.

"Okay, Dawn, I am going to tell you things that you must promise never to tell another living soul. I'll tell you about my past and my wants and needs for the future. You must promise me that you will never and I do mean never mention my past to anyone. Your life could depend on it. Do you care for me enough to keep that promise?" I asked.

"Oh, my God, I'm scared, Rob. Your name is Rob, isn't it?"

"Dawn there is nothing to be scared of. It's just that I have a shady past and there are things I won't tell you about it. Things you don't need to know and believe me, don't want to know. I promise not to lie to you and I will always be honest in answering your questions but, if I tell you I can't tell you, you have to let it go. I promise I'll never hurt you. Do you want me to take you back to your motel or do we talk?"

"I'm a big girl and ready to listen," replied Dawn.

"My name is Rob. It's short for Robert. I didn't want to be called Bob so I started telling everyone to call me Rob when I was a kid, and it stuck. My last name is Milo but it's short for Milosevich. That was my grandfather's and it carried a lot of weight during its time. My family back then were in a number of crime syndicates."

"You mean you're a mobster, Rob?" asked a nervous Dawn.

"No, Honey," I realized it was the first time I had called her that and even though she was nervous she smiled at me. "People used to call them mobsters. Some people believe they still exist today but we are all into legitimate businesses. It started with my father getting out of the rackets and going legit. I am a businessman and run my share of the companies, mostly involved with buildings and trades and the trucking industry."

Dawn stopped me. "My brother drives a truck for Milo's Trucking. Does he work for you?"

"I own Milo's Trucking but I don't know everyone who works for the company. I just pretty much oversee the businesses. Years and years ago the crime syndicates ran everything: drugs, prostitution, gambling and even protection. We're not into any of that anymore.

"You need to know that I was never into any of that stuff. A lot of the hype still follows me since I'm a Milosevich. Just goes with the territory. Every now and then some upcoming idiot tries to muscle in on our businesses. There is a faction within the family that handles those delicate situations. So, any other things you want to know?"

"How rich are you?"

"Filthy rich, I'm worth millions."

"You seem so normal, so nice. What is the real you?" asked Dawn.

"The real me is what you see. I want a wife and family. I don't want to live in a penthouse like I do now. I want to live out in the country and give my wife and family nice things. I want to help people who help themselves get ahead. Dawn, what I want the most is, I want you. Not for a night or month or even a year, I want you forever."

She had tears coming down her cheeks. "Why me? There are so many women who are prettier, probably nicer and smarter. A lot more sophisticated than me."

"I believe there really is a God and that he placed you and me together for a reason. I'm not a religious fanatic and will probably end up in hell, but while I'm here on earth, I want to be with you."

"Are you talking living together or marriage? After all we've only been together a few days." asked Dawn. "I want a husband, I want him to be you, but there is something I must require of you if we are to get married."

I looked at her. She looked in my eyes and grabbed both my hands across the table. "I want a pre-nuptial agreement that specifically says if either of us back out of this marriage for any reason that we leave the marriage with only the things we brought into it. Is it a deal?" she asked.

"You don't need to do that, Dawn," I said.

"Yes, I do! It must be in writing. I didn't know you were rich or owned your own business when we first met. I want you to know that I fell in love with you our first night together. I don't ever want you to think that I married you for your wealth. Is it a deal?" she asked.

"It's a deal," I said and we sealed it with a kiss. "Are you ready to go back to my room and catch some sleep?" I asked.

She smiled back at me. "I doubt there will be much sleeping tonight," she laughed.

We headed back to my room and we didn't get much rest. We did make love most all night. Half our night was holding and cuddling each other. The other half of the night we learned every inch of each other's bodies. One thing I will say is whipped cream being sucked off her breasts really is a turn-on. She said the same thing about a cream covered cock.

--------------------------------------

I took her back to her motel the next day. When she told her girlfriends about our future wedding, they were ecstatic. They told her they knew she was doing the right thing. It was almost evening and they had to catch their plane out. Mine was leaving near the same time. I drove us all to the airport and we said our goodbyes. I told her I would be getting in touch with her sometime during the week to start our wedding plans.

I couldn't believe I was so happy. Here I was on a business trip and finding a woman that I considered a soul mate. I knew no one else in the family would believe it; hell, I hardly believed it myself. I was always known for my self-assurance and decision-making. I knew my previous marriages wouldn't last. They were models and actresses who wanted to get ahead. They got what they wanted and I got what I wanted.

When I got back to Youngstown I went to see my mother and father. "How was the trip, son?" my dad asked.

"Very good, Dad. The project is coming along great. We hired the right people; they're even ahead of schedule. But, I have even bigger and better news."

My mom started to walk out of the room. "It's alright, Mom, this isn't business. I'm getting married."

My mom was still like all mothers. She started crying, came over, and hugged me. On the other hand my dad said, "Rob, this is number four, isn't it? Another model or actress. Hell, son, just fuck them and give them a few bucks. You should know that by now."

"No, Dad, Dawn is different; she's a real estate agent around Pittsburgh. I know you don't believe me right now but wait till you meet her. She's the one, Dad; she's like mom and wants all the things that I want."

"What about the business, son? What did you tell her?"

"The truth, Dad, but not any details. I told her about our pasts and how you have been turning everything over to legit businesses. Dad, she didn't know anything about us till after I told her. She's so different, Dad, I know you're going to love her."


"We'll see, Rob. I hope you're right about her. I will run a background check, you do know that."

"You don't need to, Dad; I'm in love, not stupid. I called Michelle from Vegas and the check is already being done."

When I went to the office the following day Michelle, my executive secretary and cousin already had reports on Dawn.

"Everything checks out so far, Rob. A good old, I should say young, country girl. She makes her living selling real estate, just like she told you. She comes from a large family, mostly blue collar people. Her employer is above board and we are running checks on some of the employees. There are only about seven of them. You really like this one, don't you, Rob? I've never seen you so happy. I hope it all works out for you."

This was standard procedure with everyone we came in contact with. If I didn't run the check, I knew my dad would have. This way it was above board. Dawn's family didn't have much money. Dawn herself had an apartment she shared with one of her younger sisters. She made enough to support herself but not a whole lot extra. She had two thousand in the bank. I'd have to do something about that. I had Michelle wire fifty thousand dollars into her checking account.

The next day I got a call from Dawn. Michelle patched the call to me. "Rob, what did you do? I told you I didn't want your money. I just want you."

"Don't I at least get a 'Hello, Honey', I missed you, before being yelled at?" I asked.

"Oh, God, Honey, I'm so sorry. You're right. Let me start over. Hi, Honey, how are you? I thought I'd call you to let you know my bank called me and said there was fifty thousand dollars deposited in my checking account. You wouldn't happen to know how that happened, would you?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers