Going Legit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

"She's in the bedroom," said the frightened man.

I followed him into the bedroom and there was Dawn on the bed passed out. Her blouse had been ripped open. There were deep red marks where they must have ripped off her bra. Her slacks were off and her panties lay ripped on the floor. Above her with his pants off was the guy I figured to be Justin. He had a gun also. He had it aimed at Dawn's head.

"Get the fuck away from her, you bastard," I said as I pushed his brother into the bedroom.

"Looks like we have a stand off," said Justin. "I win," he laughed. "You make a move and I'll blow her fucking head off. So, you're the great rich Rob we heard so much about, I presume?"

"What the fuck do you want, money? Why are you blackmailing her?" I asked.

I knew I had to play it cool. Both Dawn's and my life were at stake here. I also needed to know about this blackmail situation. I wanted to blow his fucking head off but I couldn't take the chance.

Anyone who says it's sexy to see his wife or girlfriend lying on a bed, about to be raped, needs his head examined or doesn't love his wife. I was nearly sick to my stomach seeing the woman I love lying there, spread eagled with her private parts showing. I could tell that they had mauled her breasts because of red blotches.

"I wasn't going to blackmail Dawn. I'm going to fuck the hell out of the bitch and then sell you the photos," he laughed. "Now put down your fucking gun before I change my mind and blow her brains out all over this room."

His brother still had the camera in his hands. They must have been taking pictures while stripping her.

"How much do you want?" I asked.

"A cool half million ought to get me and my brother out of the town," he answered.

I set my gun on the end of the bed. "I'll give you a million if you don't touch her. Think of it, a million dollars not to touch her. I can get you the money tomorrow. Just don't touch her."

I wasn't planning on giving this asshole squat. I just needed a few more minutes.

"I just changed my mind," said Justin. "I'm going to fuck her and I want the million too. If you got it, I want it." His brother stood there laughing till a rifle butt caught him in the back of the head. He went down hard.

"Put your fucking gun down asshole before I blow you into a million pieces," vowed Jerry who was standing there with a rifle pointed at Justin.

"I'll shoot her; I swear I'll shoot her. You put your gun down or she's dead," said Justin.

"So stop talking and fucking shoot her so I can blow your lilly white ass into next week. She doesn't mean shit to me. Your call, shoot her or put the damn gun down," said Jerry.

Justin started to lower his gun and I reached over, grabbed mine, and hit him across the face with it. His dropped his gun and he hit the floor. I leaned over him and pistol-whipped him. I wanted to kill the fucking bastard with my bare hands. I would have done it too if Jerry hadn't stopped me.

I reached up and covered Dawn with a sheet for now. She was still out.

By that time, Justin was out cold and Jerry threw some water in his brother's face. I needed to know exactly what happened. I questioned him. He was scared shitless and pissed his pants.

"Justin said he wanted to have sex with her and she always refused him. He said we could drug her and take pictures of her like we did Julie last week and we could sell you Dawn's pictures. He said you were rich and wouldn't want your fiancée's name dragged through the mud."

I couldn't believe how fucking stupid these guys thought I was. I'd give them a half million dollars and walk away. Damn! What idiots.

"So, Julie's part of this too?" I asked.

"No, we just did her last week and told her we would give the pictures to her hubby if she didn't invite us to the party. She didn't know that all we really wanted was Dawn, so we could get the money. Please don't kill me. I just did what my brother asked."

"Where are all these pictures you took of Julie?"

He reached into a closet and gave me a stack of pictures. They were all pictures of Julie being raped after being drugged.

"Are there any more, asshole?" I asked.

"No, that's all of them. We figured we could keep them and blackmail Julie for sex. We were going to bring her here tonight but she wasn't there when we took Dawn. So we left without her."

This idiot, I found out, was named Todd and was singing like a bird. He told me that while Justin talked to Dawn at the party he put a double dose of date rape drug in her drink. When she got sick, they followed her to the restroom, gagged her, and took her out of the back door. They wanted to get Julie too but she didn't take any of her drink.

The pictures of Dawn were still in the camera. I took the chip out of it, got the chip with the photos of Julie, and put them in my pocket. "Do you have any drugs left?" I asked.

Todd pulled a vial out of his pocket. He and his brother had a beer opened and I told him to pour half the vial in each beer. He did so looking scared while doing it. This pansy would have sucked my cock if I told him too.

While he emptied the vial, Jerry went and got a bucket of water and threw it on Justin. He was very slow in getting up. His face and eyes were already puffed up from the beating I gave him. I handed the beer to him and told him to chug it. He drank his down, at the same time Todd had chugged his. I figured they would be out again in about twenty minutes.

Justin could hardly open his mouth so Todd spoke. "What are you going to do with us?"

"My friend, Jerry, is going to take you away and we never want to see or hear from you again. You made a big mistake when you messed with my woman and you have to pay the price. I never want her to lay her eyes on either of you again."

They were pleading as they both started falling off. I helped Jerry tie their wrists behind their back and he carried them out to Todd's car. They were both almost out when he put them in it.

I asked Jerry if he had enough money till he got back to Youngstown tomorrow and he told me he did. The last thing I told Jerry was that I never wanted to see the sons of bitches again. He left and I went back in and Dawn was starting to wake up. I reached over and tried to pull her blouse together when she started screaming.

"Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" Her arms were flailing at me.

I finally grabbed hold of her arms and said, "Dawn, Honey, it's me, Rob. Everything will be alright."

She opened her eyes and was in a daze. "Where am I? What are you doing here?" She looked at her state of undress and looked at me. She looked so sad.

"What happened to me, Rob? The last thing I remember is Justin and his brother going into the ladies room. I don't know what happened. I got sick and they grabbed me from the ladies room." I put my fingers to her lips. She was in such a daze.

"It's okay, Sweetheart. They were molesting you when I arrived but they never had a chance to finish the job. Everything is fine. We need to get you out of this house and back to the hotel. I have a room there for the night."

I helped Dawn slip on her slacks and pulled her blouse together the best we could. I wasn't used to dressing half passed out women. I took the envelope of pictures of Julie in one hand, had my other arm around Dawn, and helped her to my car. I also grabbed her torn under clothing and disposed of it later in a dumpster in the city, near the road.

We parked in the parking garage at our hotel and went up to our room the back way. I ordered us a sandwich and drink from room service; I wanted proof that we were in our room. Dawn was slowly coming around and kept apologizing to me and asked how I found out what happened and where to find her. It was already after midnight and I told her we needed to call Julie and ask her to come to the motel first thing in the morning. She was still dazed so I dialed the phone and talked to Julie myself.

Julie was so happy to find out that Dawn was alright. She asked if she could come over right away. She stated that her husband was away on business and wouldn't be back till Sunday. I asked her to bring Dawn a change of clothes and anything else she thought she would need. Stop and purchase it if she had to.

Julie arrived about a half hour later. Dawn was sitting on the edge of the bed and they both started crying and hugging each other.

"Julie, why didn't you tell Dawn what you e-mailed to me?" I asked.

"She did tell me Rob, but I figured if I stayed away from him that everything would be alright. I figured I'd be around other people all night and you would be here the next morning. I didn't want to bother you. Justin has been talking like that to me for years," replied Dawn.

"Did Julie tell you she was drugged and raped last week by Justin and his brother?" I asked.

Julie started crying. "How did you know? He said he has photos of me passed out and them having sex with me. I believed them because of the shape I was in the next morning."

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Dawn. "My God, maybe we could have done something. I'm your friend; you needed someone to talk to."

"I was afraid. I was partly to blame. Justin asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink last week after work. I was mad at Matt so I figured I'd go have a drink. That was all I was doing, having a drink. He drugged it, took me to his place, and raped my lifeless body. I was so ashamed. I couldn't even tell Matt. I put myself in that situation. My problem is, they said they took pictures. I don't know if they took the pictures or not," replied Julie.

I tossed Julie the envelope and the digital chip. "I suggest you get rid of these as soon he possible. There's no other evidence."

"My God, how can I ever thank you? You've saved my life and my marriage," cried Julie.

"You never speak of it again. Not even to Dawn or me. If anyone asks you when the last time you saw Justin was, you tell them it was at Dawn's party. He must have left with his brother. It's the truth so you don't have to try and remember anything."

"Where are they now?" asked Dawn.

"I'm telling you the truth. I don't know and we don't want to know. Now I suggest that we all get some sleep. Julie, you can have the one bed and stay here tonight with us. Things will look a lot brighter for us all in the morning."

She handed the bag of clothes to Dawn. I walked into the bathroom so they both could get undressed and ready for bed. I came out of the bathroom and turned off the light and slipped out of everything but my briefs. Dawn was curled up under the blanket sleeping next to her friend. I think the last thing she wanted right then was to lie next to a man. I climbed into my bed and went to sleep.

The next morning everything was much better. The three of us went down and had breakfast. Julie thanked me one last time and headed for home. I asked Dawn how she felt and she thanked me for understanding why she didn't sleep with me the last night. She then told me she had been a fool for not telling me about Justin and his flirting. She honestly didn't think he would have done what he did.

I explained to her that his motive was more than just sex, it was money. He thought he could blackmail me into buying the pictures of her. I tossed her the chip from the camera.

"That is what they took before I got there. I never looked at them. Do what you want with it."

She took an ashtray and set the chip on fire. I couldn't help but smile. We spent the rest of the weekend packing her things. On Wednesday, she would be moving to my penthouse apartment and on Friday, we would be heading to Las Vegas to get married.

Dawn's parents and my parents flew to Las Vegas for the wedding. Dad said this wedding celebration was on him. After the ceremony our parents took off together to enjoy Las Vegas. Dawn and I went to the lounge where we met. The same bouncer was still there. When I handed him a fifty, he just smiled. I knew he remembered us.

We made love like it was our first time. My friend Micah gave us the wedding suite with our own spa in it. We spent most of the weekend in our room. We did come out twice to have dinner with our parents and see one show.

-------------------

The following weekend we went to Pittsburgh for a huge wedding celebration. Our mothers did a bang up job or at least hired the people to do so. We both had relatives coming out of the woodwork.

Bill and Lisa told us that they hadn't seen Justin since Dawn's party. We acted surprised. They told us that the police were running an investigation about his and his brother's disappearance but came up with nothing. They did find Todd's car parked at the Pittsburgh airport; don't know if they flew anywhere.

I met Matt, Julie's husband, and he didn't seem a bad sort of guy. Julie said he promised not to take so many overnight trips and if he did, she could go with him. She did tell us that the police questioned her and she told them the same as everyone else, that Justin and his brother were at the party but no one saw them leave.

The police chief of Midland was at our wedding. Come to find out he was related to Bill, Dawn's dad. Some sort of cousin. He asked us a few questions about Justin and Todd and I told him I never met the two men and Dawn said she saw them at her going away party but hardly spoke to them. He wished us luck and said he would let the officer in charge of the investigation know that he had talked to us so we wouldn't be bothered again.

Jerry and his wife attended also. Jerry had the best poker face of anyone I have ever met. He danced with Dawn and I danced with his wife. He even had all eight of his kids at the reception. They all called me Uncle Rob which turned a number of heads.


Epilogue:

Life has been good these last three years. We kept our promise and delivered two grandchildren for our parents. Dawn has a full time job as a mother and homemaker. We are going to have as many kids as God allows us. We are having a house built out in the country and it is being built according to Dawn's standards.

Whenever we need real estate in Pennsylvania we make sure it's bought through Julie. That way she and Lisa get a cut of the profits. Believe me, we have been expanding a lot in that direction. After all, we need to make sure that all of Dawn's relations are employed with good jobs.

I don't travel as much as I used to either. I just hire competent people to do the work for me. Jerry has taken over the building and trades unit of the business. He did stop at having eight kids.

Dawn's friends come up and visit us regularly. We all have kids now so it's always family things we do together. Every once in awhile Dawn and I fly to Las Vegas and listen to the band in a certain lounge and then sit in a little coffee shop where it all began.

It really was true love at first sight. I would have never believed it would happen to me. I guess you might find that true love when you least expect it. I know we did.

For those who are wondering what happened to Justin and Todd: all I can tell you was the night they disappeared there was a bridge abutment being built somewhere near Pittsburgh.

Hope you enjoyed my story. A special thank you to Mistress Lynn for her suggestions. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers