Going the Extra Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, you're a beast! You sure know how to properly fuck someone!" Lisa screamed as she continued to get her pussy pounded while suspended in the air.

Dropping to his knees Tim lowered Lisa onto her back on the floor, all the while continuing to fuck her vigorously. Now with all his strength focusing on her pussy the older widow fucked Lisa with a ferocity she had never experienced before in her life, and she cried out in ecstasy as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Oh fuck me, I'm going to cum. Finish inside of me, I want to feel your pulsing cock fill me up!"

As Lisa began to writhe in pleasure while her climax rocked her body Tim complied to her demands, his warm jizz spilling out of his cock and filling up her throbbing pussy, the two of them riding out their climaxes on the floor of the fitting room in a haze of passion.

A naked Lisa laid in a daze on the floor afterwards, Tim's semen slowly leaking out of her spent pussy. As Tim stood up and put his pants on, he smiled at the young naked beauty still writhing on the ground that he had just fucked senseless.

"You know, I think my wife will want lingerie MUCH more frequently now. . ."

12