All Comments on 'Going to The Beach'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
horne5horne5almost 4 years ago
great

part 2 soon great story hope to read more!!!

PinkScorpioPinkScorpioalmost 4 years ago

I've been checking every day for more from my fave storyteller! You didn't disappoint either! From a girl born in Hawaii, you took me home to the beach-thank you! Now I know what to do with my sons empty room....A sign "Private Beach" might be hanging up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

What an amazing lovely couple this mother and son become. Nothing is move beautiful than seeing a young man plowing a mature woman’s pussy with the knowledge that it is a mother and son consummating their love. The acknowledgement that mommy is not protected and the so is buried deep inside her womb with no condom is so exciting. The son asked if he should stop and mommy says “no”...the fact that his most powerful orgasm is derived while buried in his mothers womb and feeling her orgasm will haunt this young son. Try as they might to stay apart my suspicion is that in a few days mommy will be flat or her back legs spread or on her hands and knees as her son desperately saws his cock into mommy’s pussy until they both achieve their orgasmic high only achievable with each other. As they get more comfortable making love mommy’s pussy will be a sticky mess as her son shoots load after load of sperm into his own mother. Over time mommy’s belly will swell with the couples love child...the fruits of their labor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Does Mom get pregnant?

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

Wow! So hot! Normally,

I would look for and expect another chapter, but this cannot be topped nor does it need adding to it. Well done MountainDewMan.

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
One problem

One problem, it was too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong can be just right.

Nothing better than fucking a great body. Since it's wrong, fucking a sexy mom is even better! Five Stars

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Damn, you never disappoint. Please, more stories.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

A nude beach that's private with a hot mom? Awesome! Having her horny and wanting to be watched and fucked? Perfect! I agree that it was too short for me. Did what happened on the nude beach stay on the nude beach or did it transform their lives and household in general? I hope to see a followup chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 4 years ago
Not protected?

mom has been screwing regularly on the nude beach where she normally sunbathes and doesn't think about being protected. But sets up perfect conditions use her sons 8" that she has been drooling over for a while and teasing for the last couple weeks regularly, and doesn't plan to have protection available?

That is a little slip that is very incongruous in your excellent stories MDM. If you continue this, with another chapter I hope you you can redirect this mistake.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Beach blanket bingo fun with mom.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 4 years ago

"Honey, if I get any wetter I would short out the tanning bed" - Best line in the whole story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With all the husking going on,

why didn't he hammer her ass to the floor?

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyalmost 4 years ago

Oh Fuck Yes Dew!!!!!more pls!!!

collam99collam99almost 4 years ago

That was outrageously hot!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

What's wrong with his name? Weathers is his dad's surname. Bart is a normal sounding name. Mum's Cheyenne is certainly a leftover of the more flower power days.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Scorching

That was amazing, I know it developed quick but Damn it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Ah loved it! Wish it was longer and the story went on a bit further! Hoping for at least another part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was so hot!

From start to finish I though it was a great story. Maybe you plan to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
need to add to it

What a great story that begs for more to come. awesomen

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Love it, but was left with the sense of the story being cut short, you do that with a lot of your work, and it’s a shame really since you clearly has the skills and the imagination to write good story’s that could turn into great story’s with a little more work.

Anyway, keep up your good work, looking forward to continue reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My Cock stayed hard as a rock all through this story and during their trip to the Nude Beach my Balls were emptying into a handful of tissues. Such a great story that I wish had a part 2 where they did a lot of travelling together and enjoyed each others body openly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another too hot not to deserve a full 5 stars.

Very well done & sexy as all get out!

Whew!

Bill S.

bob3641223bob364122311 months ago

those California Moms,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot, hot,🔥 hot!ñ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous