All Comments on 'Going Under Ch. 01'

by TangleLeg

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow, just wow.

TangleLegTangleLegabout 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous...

Thank you... But not just thank you. I really am glad you liked it, and thank you for taking the time to say so.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stunning!

The best story I've ever read here. I'm breathless.

Shyness68Shyness68about 9 years ago

Loved it! The build up,the passion..good god I'm turned on.

TangleLegTangleLegabout 9 years agoAuthor
@anon and Shyness68

Your compliments are greatly appreciated. I'm humbled...as much as my attitude will let me be. :)

I hope I will have the honor of your enjoying my future installments too. If it's making you hot, then my mission is accomplished.

Shyness68, '68 is my favorite year. I was born that year...conceived in the summer of love just before it. Hippy spawn, so to speak.

Thank you, cum again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was a rare treat. Please continue!

TangleLegTangleLegabout 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

With feedback like yours, continuing this story is even more inevitable. I'd continue even if nobody liked it though, because writing from what I know and love is like food for me. I do it to live.

It's just an added bonus to have it appreciated by other people.

Thank you for your response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story.

Really enjoyed this sweet, sweet submission story. Liked not having it all about the punishment part of BDSM. Plot and characters well developed. Hope to hear more from you.

TangleLegTangleLegabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you too Anonymous #4

Punishment has its place, but often, (not always,) it's at the shallower end of the pool. The deeper waters of creativity are a lot more fun to swim in. I never have understood why much of bdsm literature is so focused on punishment while there are so many more facets to the subject.

boundandlovedboundandlovedabout 9 years ago
"No. Don't move. You get what I give you, nothing more."

So hot!

I had to close my eyes and take a breath to let the wave of passion wash over me before I could continue reading.

I live to be commaded that way.

I'll be reading everything you write.

TangleLegTangleLegabout 9 years agoAuthor
Boundandloved. The name alone is hot.

Your reaction is exactly what I hope my readers will experience. Overcome by passion may be the greatest compliment a writer like me can receive. Turning someone on is easy in comparison. A story can make me stiffen with desire, but a story that makes my heart race is one I won't forget. I hope that or something close to it is where I took you.

As for reading my future stories, I am honored, but the truth is girl, in this case you'll get what I give you, nothing more. Although another contrast is, I'd give you all you can take, if only I could. I'm in the first draft of chapter two. If I get it it through approval by about March 22 I'll consider that's really fast.

I guess you're bound to my timeline and will have to hold on in anticipation until I'm ready for you to enjoy my next play.

Thank you for your stopping to let me know that you enjoyed it. Reactions like yours make it worth the effort.

TangleLegTangleLegabout 9 years agoAuthor
To that girl.

There is a girl out there who knows who she is. She is longing to explore her submissiveness without fear of losing the things that she loves.

Thank you for speaking up today.

You are lovely in your own way, and it shows. Deep, honest commitment is beautiful in its own way.

I dedicate this series to you, in hopes that it will continue to touch you deeply and allow you to feel the things that lie hidden.

You are a good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Brilliant! I hope you write more. That was really enjoyable - exploring the pleasure of control rather than punishment.

TangleLegTangleLegabout 9 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thank you. I appreciate your perspective. Anyone can punish. Not everyone can reach inside the beautiful gift that a submissive is. Not everyone finds the connection it needs.

I plan to write at least one more in this series. It's half done but it's requiring me to reach deeper inside my own nature to give it the depth I hope I can achieve.

Responses like yours are motivating.

Cheers!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 6 years ago
Perfect Woman!

Would love to find a twin woman to Dez! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous