Going Under Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TangleLeg
TangleLeg
12 Followers

I spoke to her softly, reassuringly, letting the deep tone of my words calm her. "Relax baby. This will only feel good if you let it." As I said it I applied a bit more pressure against the natural resistance of her little bum hole, watching it slowly give way to the width, I lubed her again liberally and pumped the first inch in and out of her slowly while she began to relax.

"Relax baby, here it comes." I stopped my motion and pressed with gentle but relentless pressure, watching her ass slowly accept the bulbous invader.

"Are you ok."

She gasped, "yes."

I pushed just a little harder. In response she let out a low, soft, guttural moan. As she did, the plug slid past its width and its full length sucked inside her ass. The low moan turned into a grunt. I looked at her face to confirm that she was not in pain. Her lips were pouting. Her eyes were shut, and her body was writhing gently. She was in no pain. I smiled.

"How does that feel?"

"Fucking huge."

"Good huge?"

"Crazy good huge."

I probably looked like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar with a stupid grin on his face. She was loving it and I in turn was having the time of my life.

I chuckled as I spoke. "And we've only just begun."

She responded with a long groan of mixed frustration and desire.

I twisted the plug by its base a bit, making sure that it was all well lubed, as I had every intention of letting it stay in place for a while.

Her legs were quivering. I spoke to her as I noticed another boat going by and wondered if they might see us. "Are your legs tired?"

"No." She looked up at me. "I just can't stop them from shaking."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"Do you see that boat out there?""

She looked out toward the water and nodded.

"They might see us. Are you embarrassed?"

"Fuck them, just don't stop." she replied. I thought I could hear a smile in her voice.

I was impressed. I nodded to myself in appreciation and replied as I returned to her rear. "Baby, I'm just getting started." I heard a muffled groan of pleasure and I knew my words had penetrated.

Standing directly behind her, I rubbed the head of my cock between her lips, guiding it with one hand, never letting it inside her, but sliding it up and down, parting her lips and sliding between the folds of flesh. Her ass moved up and down in response. More than once she tried to push back onto me as I held the head, thick and throbbing against the entrance to her beautiful warm pussy, but I pulled back. She was not begging yet.

I leaned over her, letting the length of my cock slide between her legs without entering her, putting wet, slick pressure and movement against her clit. I reached around and grasped her tits as I mocked a fucking action, sliding my hardness back and forth along her pussy, knowing it must be contacting her clit. Her body responded as her legs nearly gave way repeatedly and her whimpers of pleasure grew louder. I pinched her nipples firmly, and that whimpering became a short yelp of pleasure. She was forgetting where she was and letting go of her inhibitions.

I began to wonder how long it would be before she was too loud to keep this encounter relatively private outside. I knew the neighbors below me well, I and was reasonably confident that they weren't home, but I was also pretty sure that they had no interest in my sex life. It was time to move.

I stepped back for a moment and enjoyed the view. This beautifully tanned woman, bent over, legs spread, pussy engorged and open for me, slick with pleasure. The large, black ring of the base of her butt plug hiding the intimate details of her ass. Her legs were still quivering with the intensity. All this with the background of the shining ocean below. Even the shadows cast by her body were erotic. The scent in the air of the ocean was highlighted by just a hint of her sex. I had found heaven and all I wanted was to share this bliss with her.

I untied her arms, urging her to stand up slowly, both to accommodate stiff muscles, and because I was sure she had never tried to walk with a wide flared butt plug inside her pushing her cheeks apart. She looked at me as if the whole idea were crazy when I told her to go to the bed, but I held her close, ready to support her as needed. She was determined and slowly adjusted, apparently doing her best to maintain her demeanor. The plug in her ass defied her efforts. She was my toy and there was no avoiding that reality.

Placing a pillow under her hips, I bent her forward over the bed with her ass poised high, taking her hands behind her back and tying them together at the wrists. After checking that she was reasonably comfortable and suggesting that she prepare for me to continue my ministrations, I returned to the drawer full of toys. I took out the bullet which was going to take my girls ass to new places. Gripping the base of the plug, I inserted it and flipped the switch to high without hesitation. Dez jerked on the bed and over the muffled hum I heard, "Ooh my fucking..." But the words became muddled as her ass began to quiver again.

"Hold still." I demanded and watched her futile attempts to comply.

"I...I can't." Her voice was quivering too. The powerful little vibe must have been echoing through her nether regions with a vengeance.

"You can't? Or... You can't, sir?"

There was a pause as she processed my question. "I can't sir." Her shaky voice replied.

"Good girl. Try harder."

I watched her muscles tensing but it only made her quiver more.

"I guess it's going to be that much longer before you get to have my cock inside you."

She moaned in frustration.

"That thing is making me crazy." I was growing to love that little quivering in her voice.

"That thing is making me crazy...sir." I suggested.

"Sir...this thing is making me crazy sir."

"Good." Her body stiffened briefly at the implications of the short reply.

I knelt between her legs. "Is the plug hurting you?"

"No."

"No sir." My reply was sharp, expressing my disapproval.

"No sir." She paused. "No sir, it's gonna' make me cum, sir."

"No my dear. You're not allowed to cum until my cock is inside you."

She moaned loud as realizations of what that might mean played on her imagination.

Cupping her ass with one hand, I delivered a sharp, stinging swat to her ass. "Yes sir!" I demanded.

She yelped with the sudden jolt of pain but replied, "Yes sir!"

A light pink welt began to appear on her ass in the shape of my hand. It looked so sweet that I delivered her another on the opposite cheek to match it.

"What was that for?" She asked, and just before I could respond she added, "sir."

"Just another matching hand print on my girls beautiful ass."

She didn't reply but I knew she heard me.

"Yes sir." I suggested softly.

"Yes sir," she replied. Her voice sounded calmer and her quivering had nearly subsided. The pain calmed her and she did not complain. I tucked that away for future reference. I rubbed her ass in appreciation and then pulled her cheeks apart and pushed her ass up higher. "Hold it there."

She complied as I plucked at her swollen inner labia with my fingers, pulling at them and playing with them for a long time as I watched her arousal build. Her generously sized pink clit was exposed. The folds of flesh were pulled back. I pushed her ass higher until she was struggling to hold it up and then, reaching around one thigh, I pulled on the flesh of her pubes, forcing the little nub to stick out. I grazed it with my tongue. Her body reacted. The humming of the vibe in her ass changed for a moment as she clenched hard on the plug. I watched her pulling on it with her anal muscles.

I flicked my tongue at her clit again, getting the same reaction. I repeated this multiple times, pausing in between to watch her pussy react and to keep her on edge. Her sweet natural lubrication was flowing freely. I poked my tongue at her lips, lapping up a serving of her sweet, mildly sour nectar.

"Steve, fuck me please." She cried out. It was starting to get to her.

"Sir." I only said the one word before lapping at her pussy again.

"Oh fuck. Sir! Please fuck me, sir!"

"I will fuck you when I am ready." I slid my tongue over her protruding clitoris again.

"You're gonna' make me cum, sir" I was amazed at how quickly she had changed from a girl who was shy about talking about sex to a shameless vixen who was willing to announce her impending orgasm.

"You may not cum until my cock is inside you." My manipulations were playing out nicely.

"Put it inside me, please sir." She was putty in my hands.

"Put what inside you, girl?"

She went still for a moment, breathing hard. Her voice was deep and breathy when she replied. "Your cock, sir."

"What exactly are you asking for, girl?"

Another pause. "Your cock sir. I want your cock inside me."

I ran my tongue over her clit and up her slit toward her perineum, stopping to shove my tongue into her hole. Her hips responded with wildness.

"It's too early girl. You aren't ready yet." It was a bit of a lie. She had done well for her first time in submission. Actually, I wasn't sure who was more stunned or aroused. My cock was achingly hard. I looked down to see precum dripping down its length as I knelt on the floor between her legs. I was nearing my own desperation.

At some point my plans began to mix with my own desire to be inside her. I had a million ideas in my head about how to proceed, but if truth be told, I was beyond satisfied. She was mine and I was falling all the more deeply for this girl, but now was not the best time to show it.

Despite my intentions, I abandoned anything resembling a plan at that point, I just wanted to keep her at this peak until I could plunge myself inside her. I stood up on my knees and slowly slid a finger along her slit. She was moaning quietly, occasionally whispering small comments like "That feels so good." And "Please fuck me." I slowly twisted the butt plug. She gasped in surprise. I pulled on it slowly, taking care not to hurt her as I began to withdraw it. I was no longer touching her pussy but focusing on a slow and gently withdrawal of the plug. In response, she was writhing on the bed, pushing her ass back into the plug. Her fists, tied behind her at the wrists were clenched. I could not tell it it was pleasure or pain.

"Is that hurting you?" I asked, trying not to betray any hint of undue concern.

"She wasn't speaking very clearly but her intent was obvious. "I'm trying...not... to cum..."

I smiled. "Good girl." And I continued to slowly pull the plug out. As the thickest portion cleared her stretched sphincter muscles, with a loud moan and a sudden squeeze she pushed it out all of the way. She crumbled onto the bed, grinding her hips into the air. Soft moans melted into little whimpers of pleasure. It was difficult to tell if she was having an orgasm or still trying not to.

I loosed her wrists and pulled at an arm to turn her over. The look in her eyes was purest lust. Her legs lifted instinctively in the air, spread and ready for me. I crawled on top of her. I was so turned on and hard that I knew I could not last long inside her. More than anything I wanted us to cum together.

She sensed me hesitating. "Please, fuck me sir. I want your cock. I'm gonna' cum. Please sir, fuck me."

And there I had my answer. She was just where any man would want her to be. At this moment, she was the most beautiful woman on earth, begging me to fuck her. I looked her over. Her eyes were half closed and glassy, her face was flushed with beads of sweat. Her lips were full and red. Black hair clung to the sweat on her breast. Her gorgeous light brown nipples were swollen and protruding. Her abdominal muscles were clenching as she arched her back and lifted her ass, exposing her drenched pussy for me. Her legs were spread wide. Her tired little ass hole was clenching in anticipation. The brief thought entered my mind to fuck her ass, but this was not the right time and I had no desire to change my course.

My cock is fairly large, not monstrous, but definitely as long and thick as I could ever want it to be. I placed the swollen head at her entrance, watching her face. A look of anguish crossed her face as I paused. "Please fuck me, sir." She whispered.

How could I not?

I plunged into her. Her wet, open pussy offered up like a sacrifice. I impaled her, sinking the full length deep inside her in one heavy stroke. Her body reacted as her hips bucked against me, grinding her waiting clit against my pubic bone. She began to cum almost instantly as I lay down on top of her and held my cock deep inside, the head pressing deep against what I can only assume was at or near her cervix. I didn't need to move to keep her cumming. She dug her fingernails into my ass and pulled me in as she bucked against me. Free flowing animalistic sounds escaped her lips mingled with, "Oh fuck yes. Fuck me sir. Fuck me."

Her movements and sounds alone were nearly enough to make me cum, but I did fuck her. I could feel the tension in my balls as I pulled out of her and thrust in again, and again. She clutched at my ass as my pace increased.

Her cries increased their intensity. "I'm gonna' cum again, sir." she moaned with her head against my chest.

That sent me over the edge. I felt the first hot surge of cum pump into her deepest places. Surge after surge kept coming as the release washed over me. My heart pounded in my chest as all my energy entered her body in thick streams from my deepest core.

She bucked her hips against me. I held myself inside her as she came on my cock again and the last surges of my cum joined hers. I was blind to the world, only knowing the embrace of the beautiful girl sharing this moment with me, connected by more than flesh. I submerged in the feeling of her warm embrace as she emptied my balls, and maybe a part of my soul.

Dez, with her hands still clamped on my ass was beginning to relax while I was coming back out of orbit. I pressed my face into the nape of her neck, taking a deep breath of the intoxicating scents around us. She placed a hand on the back of my neck. I raised myself up with a wry smile. She looked tired, but her smile showed her happiness. In her eyes was contentedness. I could only imagine that my face was betraying my own satisfied pleasure, but I didn't care. There was nothing to hide. I kissed her lips, which she returned eagerly.

"Good girl." I spoke in a low, rumbling voice that came more from my chest than my mouth.

"Thank you, sir," she replied with a soft femininity that wrapped around me.

We lay together there without another word for what seemed like hours before we fell asleep in each other's arms. I remember thinking that this encounter could not have gone more perfectly.

When I woke up, it was night. My head was resting on her shoulder. She was stroking my thick, brown hair. I looked up at her smiling face. Our eyes met and we kissed.

My voice was deep and throaty. "You are amazing."

Her voice was soft and seductive. "Thank you." She paused and her smile grew warmer. "Sir."

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I've been an occasional reader for years and finally decided to make a contribution. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Please leave feedback. I'd like to know what you think so that I can continue to improve the quality of my future literary offerings.

TangleLeg
TangleLeg
12 Followers
12