All Comments on 'Going Under Ch. 02'

by TangleLeg

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To dream, to desire to have...if only

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well done. Sexy and caring. You are developing the use of sensual pain very nicely. Too many go full throttle on the pain and lose the sensual part. That leads to losing the caring part. Then it just gets ugly. You handled the balance deftly. Personal preference, I don't care for the dehumanizing fuck toy third person stuff. It's like pushing that shipping cart with the piece of wheel missing, constantly jarring and annoying. I would definitely like to read more of their story, even if the wheel keeps thumping.

TangleLegTangleLegover 8 years agoAuthor
To both Anon's,

Thank you for you compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed the read. Anonymous #2, I'd be curious to hear more of your perspective on the dehumanization. I've never thought of this story that way, rather I'd like to think of these acts and sensations as a a sort elevation of her sexual experiences and acts, a giving into the moment, so to speak. Feel free to PM me if you see this and you're interested in expressing your thoughts further.

boundandlovedboundandlovedover 8 years ago
I would love to be Desiree

He is such a thoughtful and loving Master. Desiree is a very lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

The balance between dominance, pain, love and care is perfect. Finally someone gets it!

TangleLegTangleLegover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous.

I couldn't ask for better feedback than that. We must have similar perspective on this amazing lifestyle. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 4 years ago
Great story

One of the best. I'd love to read more about these characters or any other stories you might write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous