Going Under Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not in a bad way. I feel like your victim." Passion dripped from her words.

"You are my victim." I responded. "You're my fucktoy tonight. And I've laid claim to everything you have to offer. How does your ass feel?"

She didn't respond at first, I could see the gears turning behind her eyes. "This is not my ass. This is your ass, sir. It feels like you've been having your way with your fucktoy."

She had been paying attention when I told her what I like. I felt circulation in my cock. "Is my plaything ready for more spanking?"

"Yes, sir. I love the way it feels...your plaything... loves the way it feels."

I smiled, yet again. "Then let's see where it takes you."

I had witnessed how pain was affecting her. I believed she truly was enjoying it. I was thrilled, but I wanted to know how deep this would go.

I spanked her sweet little ass. Lightly at first, pacing myself as I graduated the impact of the tip of the crop. I watched her closely, the way her body jerked, slightly suspending her ass as she pulled against the ropes on her thighs. I watched the ripples of her ass flesh each time the crop struck her. Welts were forming all across the surface of her skin.

Her eyes were shut. She let out a small whimper with each strike, and she gave me a deep throaty "mmmmmm" each time I stopped spanking and rubbed my hands over the swollen, bumpy flesh of her cheeks, massaging in the pain, taking short breaks before I spoke again.

"How does it feel, slave."

She took a moment to answer, squeezing her lips together as though she were concentrating. "Master, your fucktoy wants more."

Without hesitation I spanked her sharply, harder than before, multiple strikes on each of her thighs, above her ass where I had not struck her before. She yelped softly with each strike but she began to smile. Her eyes were half closed and I could barely see the bottoms of the iris's through the slits. When I stopped she moaned out loud.

I growled, "How does it feel, slave."

He moaning rolled into softly spoken words. "Oh Master, please don't stop."

"Stop what, slave?"

"Please don't stop spanking me."

"Don't stop spanking who, slave?" I growled again.

She paused for only a moment. She shook her head slightly.as if saying "no" before responding, "Master, please keep spanking your fucktoy."

"Why, slave?"

"Your fucktoy loves to be spanked."

Quietly, on the inside I was exhilarated. She was more masochistic than I had ever imagined she might be. My heart was pouring out for her, but, after all, she was my fucktoy and I wanted a little more. "Beg, slave," I paused, "beg your Master to spank his fucktoy slave."

She whispered..."Please... Please master, spank your fucktoy slave."

I began striking her ass again, softer because I knew the flesh was more sensitive, gauging the intensity by her reactions,

"Do not stop begging, slave."

She replied as I continued to strike her on the ass and back of her thighs, progressing half way to her knees. "Please spank your slave, Master... Please... Oh please..."

I was not stopping. Her words stopped and started, interrupted by the landing of the leather on her flesh. As the next short minutes progressed, her words became shallower, her body began a to respond less to each strike though they hadn't decreased in their intensity. As this happened I slowly struck her more lightly, and then began to lightly strike her soft, wet, swollen pussy lips. She helped out loud and I began very light spanking over the flesh of her ass, her pussy, her thighs.

Her begging continued. As her voice faded I increased to strength of my strikes mildly. Her voice got louder but soon faded again. Her head had gone from waving side to side, to resting sideways on the bed. Her lips were mouthing the words "please," and "Master," alternately but very little sound was coming out.

I spoke softly, letting my deep voice wash over her. "How do you feel, slave?"

She didn't respond but her head turned toward me. I knew that she was only barely with me. I lightly brushed the crop over her welts. I gently stroked it over her red, swollen lips. Occasionally I struck against the tender, red flesh of her ass. All the while I spoke to her. "Your Master is very pleased with his slave. You are his beautiful toy." And other similarly encouraging words. A twitch of a smile crossed her face, assuring me that she was still ok.

I slowly, quietly untied the ropes on her thighs which laid wide open until there was almost no tension on them. Removing the pillow from under her ass, I carefully straightened her legs and laid them on the bed as I watched her face.

As the last leg was laid out, and she lay spread eagle on the bed, her shallow, relaxed breathing increased and she took a deep breath. Her head turned straight. Her eyes were still shut and I knew she was becoming more aware of me again.

I knelt on all fours over her and kissed her on the cheek, right next to her lips before whispering in her ear, "Good girl."

She smiled as I brushed a wisp of hair from her face. I returned to her ankles and released her bonds, then moved to do the same for her wrists. I gently bent her arms placed them against her breast and in response she slowly curled herself up, rolling sideways on the bed.

I placed a pillow under her head and laid down behind her, wrapping an arm over her and tucking my knees against the back of hers, nearly spooning her, but letting her choose her comfort.

Resting my head, I held her and waited.

After a short while she began to stir. I rubbed my hand over her shoulder and spoke softly, "How do you feel?"

Her reply was far more clear and direct than I expected. "Like the most cared for sex toy on earth." I felt her, more than heard her chuckle after she said it.

I smiled. "Is that all?"

She turned to me, straightening up and entangling her legs in mine as she looked into my eyes.

"Please don't ever stop taking care of me." Her words were sharp and pointed. She didn't even blink as she stared into my eyes.

There was no doubt in my mind as I replied. "That, I promise."

She curled up toward me and I wrapped an arm over her, but she had something else in mind.

"Master, may your fucktoy show you how grateful she is?"

I couldn't help grinning. "Yes."

She pushed against my shoulders, dragging her leash behind her as she straddled my stomach. With her hands on my shoulders she slid down my body, her slick, cum filled pussy gliding over my cock. She continued, crawling backward, leaning down as my cock slid between her tits and her moist, sweaty hair dragged over my stomach and then over my cock. She brushed her hair back, tucking it behind her ears and sweeping its length out of the way, while staring at my cock which was quickly rising to the occasion.

She held its near erect length in her hand and wrapped her lips around it. She suckled it until it was hard and then proceeded to greedily fuck my cock with her mouth, sliding it easily into her throat and hardly gagging at all. It didn't take long before I felt the familiar sensation of my cum boiling up inside me. I was rocking my hips into her mouth and she knew I was getting close.

She pulled me out of her mouth to talk, stroking my cock hard as she spoke, "Master, may your little fucktoy slave do as she wishes with your cum?"

I was too far gone to care. I grunted out a, "yes," as the first surge spurted out onto her face, she kept stroking as she pushed her breast forward and the next thick streams of cum shot out onto her breasts.

I joined my hand with hers on my cock and together we milked it dry as she leaned back on her knees and with the other hand she fingered each pearl of cum off of her face and sucked it off her finger, then she pulled one breast up and sucked the cum off of her nipple, licking the drops she could reach with her tongue.

She leaned forward, sucking the last drops off of my spent shaft and sucking the cum off of first my fingers and then her own.

She looked me in the eyes the whole time until she looked herself over, searching out every little dripping taste of my hot cum as it cooled on her flesh.

She laid down next to me, resting her head in my shoulder, placing one hand on my chest and a leg over my waist as she nuzzled in to me.

Her words were passionate and playful. "I want to be your cum slut forever."

What else could I say? My voice rumbled from my chest. "Good girl."

I drifted off with her in my arms, my mind wandering over the events. I felt more privileged than I deserved to have this amazing woman so close, and so compatible, willing to submit herself to me.

I determined from that point forward to never treat her as anything other than the most cherished person on earth. My slave, my fuck toy, my submissive...the label was irrelevant. She had given herself to me and that is a gift beyond comparison.

*******************

Thank you for reading. I am not sure whether I will continue this series or not, but I would greatly appreciate your comments and feedback as I make that decision.