All Comments on 'Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 7 years ago
Hotter than the first.

I must say that I liked this second chapter better than your first. Especially because of the lead up. I can't wait for Chapter 3.

Chris7swChris7swover 7 years agoAuthor
There's more to come - I promise!

This is (or will be) a 7 part story, that's already written.

But I'm still fine-tuning the chapters; adding here and there; finding errors occasionally and generally tinkering with the words so I'm still not ready to dump the whole story on you yet. Instead I'm aiming at offering each chapter at perhaps 3 day intervals.

It isn't a story full of weirdness and strange activity - merely good old plain incest, but hopefully you'll find enough stimulation within my words to stir your senses!

So please hang on and enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Thanks again....

Great second chapter. Can't wait for more, I am really enjoying this story.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - great

sexy story. 5 stars. cant wait to read the next chapter!

SlickerzSlickerz5 months ago

Kim, Chad, Kim, Chad, he, she. That's mostly what I kept reading. Quite retarded way to write mother-son incest erotica with hardly any reference to their familial bond sing phrases like his mother or her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES