All Comments on 'Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

This is one hot story !! Chad and his Mom really have a great personal and sexual chemistry between them. They know how to push each other's buttons !! Cannot wait for another chapter, is well written and maybe his Mom will tit fuck him so she gets more cum all over her upper body ?? Thank you !!

raretoastraretoastover 7 years ago

A very good story but just too wordy. I call B.S. on them questioning they're morality just before sticking it in.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Nice chapter

Heading down a wonderful road, and hope there is more sharing and giving by with familes. Looking forward to the next loving chapter.

NevadidNevadidover 7 years ago
A few points of language.

A good story developing well so far. The only thing that jars a bit with me is that young Aussie blokes don't say "bloody" very often and in Aus it an arse not an ass. Aside from that, good job.

10towers10towersover 7 years ago
Chapter 1 of many would be good

Minor issues, should use "cum" consistently instead of "coming" or going to "come".

Surprised the Mrs. was so slow on the uptake of her husband's suspicious phone call. I see a long term split coming and both cuming more often!

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
A Milf I’d love to meet!

When I was dating teen age girls when I was a teenager, there were several sexy looking mothers that I would have preferred to have sex with, rather than their daughters. Never happened, Darn It111

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fantastic story

really brilliant. good teasing, great sex. fun to read. love Chad and Kim!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2868 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES