Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim watched, admiring his strength – and also admiring the periscope that stood above his body as he backstroked through the water.

They swam for a while, just releasing heat and tension and being happy until finally Kim, then Chad climbed from the pool to towel dry before letting the sun finish the job and then Kim rose and collected her bits.

"Better get some dinner going," she said, "I'll give you a shout when it's ready."

"Yeah mum, super!" said Chad as he dried his hair.

She walked away from Chad towards the house, the silhouette of her back and her cute firm ass, not to mention the swell of her breasts that was visible even from behind, alluring and powerful.

Chad reclined on the lounger that his mother had lain on and imagined her body, letting his mind rerun their recent escapade. It had been all he'd ever hoped for and had been such a perfect fuck that he now wondered why he'd ever bothered with girlfriends, delightful as they'd been. However skilled, however lusty, he realised, they were nothing compared to his mum. His body shivered with remembered thrills, his muscles tightening in waves.

"Oh what!" he mouthed as he realised that his cock was rigid once again, "Bloody go away!"

Somehow he managed to avoid stroking it but his penis stayed persistently hard for ages before finally sinking down as Chad drifted into a light sleep.

"Come on – it's ready!" called his mother from the doorway and Chad jerked awake.

"Ah, yeah – oh brilliant!" he said as he awoke and quickly leapt to his feet, "Be right with you."

His mind was still only partially awake but his eyes had noticed that his mother was now clad; well, at least partially covered up under shorts and a cropped top so he climbed into his own shorts and t-shirt.

Soon they were eating, Chad voraciously as usual, Kim with much more reserve and as they dined so Chad's mind began to show interest in sex again. It didn't help that Kim's breasts were visibly free under her top, jiggling deliciously as she moved.

Chad felt his cock moving and knew that he'd soon be erect again – a fairly 'normal' event for him but now powered by a target that was far too pleasurable to leave alone or lose he had trouble ignoring the growing object. Food however was important and delicious and somehow he kept his mind above the table until he'd finished his meal.

"Great!" he said contentedly as he put down his cutlery, "Great cooking, thanks mum."

"You're welcome darling," Kim replied, happy to see her son's contented face, "Anything else?"

She was meaning food but Chad had other ideas, his mind now entirely aware of his latest erection.

"I wouldn't mind if I could have some more of that stuff, you know, what I had earlier," he said obliquely and Kim missed his pointed reference.

"More wine – oh yes, of course," she said as she started to rise.

"No, no mum," answered Chad as he too stood up, "More of that lovely sex stuff that we had!"

Immediately Kim became aware of his jutting penis as it stretched his shorts and equally quickly a spasm of pleasure tightened her pussy and her vagina but she had other more domestic things on her mind.

"Not now," she said as she tried to calm him, her hand stroking his arm, "Later perhaps and if you've had enough to eat then I'd better get the washing up done."

Chad's face fell but he accepted that the chore needed to be done and that he usually helped.

"Yeah ok," he said, "I'll help you."

"Thanks darling," said Kim as she kissed his cheek, "Won't take all that long anyway."

Soon she was at the sink, passing cleaned and rinsed plates and utensils to Chad as he stood behind her while Chad dutifully if absentmindedly did his duty.

But his eyes and his mind and his very hard penis were concentrating on Kim's ass as she worked, until finally he could wait no longer.

Kim had just about finished anyway but she was still bent forward over the sink as Chad moved close behind her and pressed his erection against her.

"Oooh, what's that?" she asked, instantly regretting her words as she realised that is was Chad's cock.

"I need you mum," groaned Chad and as he spoke his hands reached around Kim's waist and found the zip on her shorts, "I can't wait."

In seconds they were undone and on the floor and moments later Chad's own shorts joined them – and a few moments after that, his hard cock was being pressed between her legs.

"Hey – hang on, I'm all soapy," spluttered Kim, waving her hands around, "Anyway, what on earth do you think you're doing?"

"I want to fuck you again mum, I need you," groaned Chad, his cock throbbing with energy, "Please, let me."

His insistent cock was now sliding it's full length between her legs, sliding between her lips, brushing against her clit and generally arousing her and now one of his hands snaked around her and found her pussy and then her clit.

"Yeah but...." she said, doing her best to sound annoyed but unable to raise any degree of irritation, "Oh Chad, no – not here, not here. Ohhh Chad, you're not supposed to....!"

But Chad just couldn't wait. He had his hand on her pussy, his cock between her lips and her quivering ass against his thighs and nothing could stop him now. Sure, if his mother really insisted that he stop then so be it but otherwise he could see no reason to stop.

He pushed his stiff penis upwards so that it rubbed more firmly against his mother's pussy, noting almost immediately that his cock was being made slick now by her juices. He tweaked her clit between his thumb and finger, causing Kim to jerk and to flood more juices over his cock, then, with a bit of a change of angle he was there, pushing his upturned penis firmly upwards and into her vagina once again.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" asked Kim, amusement sparkling in her voice.

"Doing you," grunted Chad as he plunged his cock into her body again.

Kim's hips moved now, tilting so that his passage into her interior was smoother and better for both of them, Kim having quickly realised just how impetuous youth could be and she adjusted just in time as Chad powered his cock deeper up inside her.

"Fuck mum, you're super," he said as his hips settled into action, pumping his cock steadily in and out of her hole, "Bloody super!"

"Mmmmm," hummed Kim, concentrating on staying upright, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Ooooh yeah mum, fantastic!" he said as he continued to thrust away, "Fuckin' brilliant!"

Kim wasn't too concerned about her own orgasm – she could feel that this was going to be a real quick fuck and for Chad's benefit rather than hers but she didn't mind. She'd had more orgasms from her son in the last day than she'd had from her husband in months and months and she just knew that there were many more to come. So one fuck for Chad's benefit was fine – just so long as he didn't make her fall over! She gripped the kitchen worktop harder as Chad's body slapped against her thighs and ass.

Chad continued to hammer away; he'd shuffled closer so that he could get his cock in even further and Kim had bent further too so that her ass stuck out more and now, as he looked down to watch his cock disappearing into her body, her little brown star was there, seemingly pulsating. Fascinated, he wet one finger and touched it to her hole, bringing forth a gasp and a sudden tightening of her body. He stopped instantly, concerned that he'd overstepped the mark but his mother, instead of objecting, now seemed to encourage him, her ass pushing back against his finger.

"Oooh no Chad, that was so naughty!" she said, her head almost resting on the worktop now, her ass squirming slowly, "You shouldn't be doing that!"

"Why on earth not?" asked Chad as he continued to slide his finger over and around her asshole, "It's rather strange, it's different – I rather like it!"

"I didn't say I didn't like it," answered Kim, as her asshole quivered excitedly, "It's private though."

"I thought your pussy was private too," answered Chad as he continued to let his finger explore her crinkled flesh, "Oh, family only I guess!"

"You're rude," she said, her ass pushing against his finger, "Just be gentle."

Encouraged by her words he dribbled a small blob of spit which landed with considerable accuracy just an inch from her hole. Quickly he wet his finger with it and returned to her puckered asshole, his penis still pumping in and out of her other hole, then, with a bit of pressure he pushed his fingertip in through the tight brown flesh and into her ass.

"Ahhhh, Chad, careful!" she gasped, but instead of pulling her ass from him she pushed back at him and his finger suddenly slid further inside her.

Almost instantly everything tightened up inside Kim; her asshole gripping his finger tight and her vagina squeezing his cock so hard that he could hardly move it.

"Ahhhh, I'm coming!" panted Kim, "Oh God – I'm coming, coming!"

Her whole body was in motion suddenly, quivering, shaking, jerking and throbbing so much so that Chad found that he too was on the brink.

"Bloody hell – that was so sudden," gasped Kim, "Ohhh damn, I'm still coming!"

"And me!" he cried as he thrust his cock through her tightened vaginal muscles, "You've made me come!"

Chad thrust hard, feeling his spunk ejecting from his cock. His finger was still in Kim's asshole and was still being squeezed and each time he erupted so her hole seemed to squeeze him again until at last he was empty and replete.

Chad was unable to speak because he was concentrating so hard but now with all passion spent, he felt his cock slip suddenly from Kim's pussy just as her ass seemed to eject his finger.

"Wow!" he said with feeling, "Oh mum, you were brilliant! You were incredible!"

He stood there, his legs trembling and apart as his breathing returned to normal and watched as Kim turned around and pushed a towel between her legs. She smiled at him; a motherly smile and yet one that carried not just love but lust as well.

"You beast!" she said, "Couldn't even let me finish the washing up!"

"Couldn't help it mum," said Chad as he borrowed a corner of her towel to dry his cock with, "It was the way your ass moved; it got me going."

"So I gather," said Kim, "And not just the way it moved, eh?"

Chad realised that she was referring to his finger in her asshole and blushed.

"Sorry mum," he said, his cheeks glowing, "It just seemed the thing to do – I couldn't help myself."

"Was I complaining?" she asked with a smile, "No-one's done that to me for simply ages; it brought back some good memories."

"So we can do that again, can we?" asked Chad, immediately energized, "Please mum, it was different."

"We'll see," she answered as she pulled her shorts back up her legs, "Now let me finish what I was doing."