Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Almost regretfully Chad let his hands leave her breasts, to slide down his mother's body, over her ribcage and down to her waist. There he began soaping his mother's belly, poking his fingertip briefly into her navel, then moving his hands outwards to wash her hips, leaving sudsy trails everywhere.

Her skin felt flawlessly smooth and simply perfect under his fingers and Chad had to concentrate to remember what he was supposed to be doing.

Then his ruminations were broken as Kim adjusted her posture and spread her legs apart. She pointed to her pussy.

"And here darling," she breathed, her hips lifting her groin up towards his hands.

Chad was about as excited as he'd ever been, even though he'd already played with and fucked the same pussy, but this was different somehow – seemingly even more intimate.

He let his hands wander, both of them closing in on her trimmed pubic bush as her thighs held her pussy towards him.

"Ohhhh darling!" panted Kim as his soapy fingers touched her pubes, "Be careful lover, don't go getting soap up inside me!"

Chad's mind concentrated on his task and let his fingers slide down the length of her slit, feeling the slipperiness of her pussy, so different to the wetness of water. He realised that it was a release of their juices from her vagina and he washed them away reluctantly, and then, to ensure that she was clean, he rinsed his hand under the spray and returned it to her pussy before gently pushing two fingers between her lips and up inside her. Gently he allowed his fingers to explore, stretching her vaginal opening, holding the shower head to cleanse her hole of their fluids, then turning the shower off and stepped away from her to admire his work and her body.

Her tanned smooth skin, cleansed of all impurities looked simply delicious to him – he wanted nothing more than to rub his body against hers, to bury his face between her breasts, to stroke her delightfully firm ass and to slide his cock deep into her hole. Chad felt his cock moving strongly in response to the visual and mental pleasures and Kim too felt her son's eyes taking her all in and saw his penile reaction. The sight caused her body to spasm erotically all through.

"Ahhhh, oh yess," groaned Kim, "Oh feel me, I've gone all tight."

"You were all tight when I had my cock inside you," replied Chad, his fingers quickly finding her pussy and her hole.

"No, I mean I'm all tight because I'm almost scared," Kim returned, "It's just so exciting to have my son washing me; it's got me all tensed up."

"I know how I could relax you!" said Chad, feeling his hard penis throb with urgent energy, "Just let me..."

"No – you're supposed to be washing me," said Kim, her pussy still letting his fingers arouse her, "Oooooh Chad, stop it!"

"I've finished washing you," said Chad quietly, "Anyway, I can feel how much you want me."

Her hips were now moving constantly now, tipping smoothly back and forward in response to his probing fingers, fingers that were causing her to lubricate again. Her hands reached out to hold Chad's biceps so she could steady herself and feel his strong muscles too.

"Chad, stop it, you'll get me all worked up again," she said, "And you know what'll happen if I get like that."

"Yeah, I'll have to make love to you again," said Chad as he used his other hand to stimulate her clit, "Wouldn't you like that?"

"Oh bloody hell, yesss," hissed Kim, her body now almost out of her control, "Finish our shower first – then fuck!"

But Chad was more impatient than that and with strong arms he spun his mother around, his fingers giving her clit a passing stroke that made her knees tremble. A moment or two later and his arms were pushing her downwards, guiding her until she was on her knees in the shower, the water still cascading over her back. She settled on her knees without complaint, feeling soft and silly under his guidance.

She knew exactly what was coming and braced herself now as she felt Chad settle behind her; then pulled in a quivering breath as she felt his penis slide between her legs. Her sensitive body felt Chad's hand touching her as he adjusted his angle of approach and then came the wickedly exciting feeling of his penis splitting her lips apart once again. She shuddered all over as she awaited the anticipated if brief pain of insertion, but it never came.

Instead she felt his fingers exploring again, arousing her, stirring her clit and her hole and her juices and she relaxed as she realised that her son seemed aware that the water was nowhere near as good a lubricant as her natural fluids were. But his fingers, however good were no substitute for his wonderful cock and she began to work her hole against his fingers in an effort to replicate the desired penis and as she did so she felt her pussy start to lubricate again.

"That's better mum," said Chad, "You're all slippery and wet again now."

"I know I am darling," said Kim, "I'm ready – I want you."

His hand returned to his penis and once again pushed it into position, but this time his penis slid so easily inside her that she wondered if it was still his finger at work but no finger could penetrate as deeply or fill her so well as his cock did.

Immediately he began thrusting, driving his rigid penis right up inside his mother's vagina, thumping against her cervix while his thighs slapped against her ass, the sound all the louder for the confinement of the shower cubicle. She knew that he wouldn't last long; that this was a fuck built on lust but she didn't care – this was a fuck for his benefit; to unload his balls and to let him discover just how exciting his mother could be.

She pushed her hips back at his lunges, bracing her head against the shower wall, feeling the angle of his penis stroking against the front wall of her vagina, against her G-spot in particular and suddenly she realised that she too would almost certainly climax because however quick this fuck was, his approach was perfect for her to achieve a quick orgasm.

Chad too knew that he'd come quickly, for much the same reason. His penis was indeed rubbing slightly off-centre to the natural angle of his mother's vagina and it was providing him with even more stimulation than before and spurred on by the growing feelings in his cock he pounded her with his prick, hard and fast, his knees sliding awkwardly on the wet plastic shower tray but the feelings were too thrilling to allow such distractions.

"Ooh fuck, it's good, it's good," he said between panting breaths, "It's so good mum, you're so fucking hot!"

"Am I?" she asked, "Am I that good?"

She knew that she was worthy of praise but she enjoyed the reassurance and enjoyed hearing her son exalting in her body.

"Bloody right you are," grunted Chad as he continued to pound her hole, "You're hotter than, well, anyone!"

"Not that you've had sex with that many people, have you," countered Kim, feeling her level of arousal rising quickly, "But then again, you're not doing badly for a youngster!"

Chad laughed self-consciously but did his best to cast off the stigma of being relatively inexperienced while also appreciating his mother's comment.

"At least I know when I'm having a good fuck," he said, "And you mum, are the best I've ever had."

"Am I definitely?" she replied, rolling her hips wickedly, "You really think so?"

"We've done it three times in a row mum, and I've never done that before," he said, "And it's been fantastic every time. I'm sure I'd have given up much earlier if you weren't so hot."

"Glad you didn't," she answered, realising that her own movements were serving to excite herself even more, "Oooh Chad darling, don't stop now though."

"Wasn't going to," he answered, "Except that I'm nearly there again."

"That's ok darling, if you come I'll come too I think," she said, her body now starting to spasm and shudder, "Actually, come soon if you can; I'm nearly there!"

"Don't think I can stop now mum," he gasped, feeling his balls tightening and his cock swelling, "It won't be long."

"Oooh Chad, do it, come, please come," Kim groaned as her body began to lose control of itself, "Oh bloody hell, please, please!"

"I am, I am," grunted Chad urging his orgasm onwards, "Nearly – oh fuck mum – yes, here it comes!"

"Oh Chaaaaaad!" she cried suddenly, "I'm there – I'm coming!"

His hips were sending his cock pounding into her hole so fast now that there could be only one outcome – an eruption of huge proportions – an eruption that was now just seconds away.

He froze for an instant; his body as tense as a stretched bow, then with a great gasp he released everything – his breath, his muscles and his spunk.

"Ooohhh fuck, fuck," he grunted as his penis jerked, thrust and discharged, "Oh fuck!"

"Yess darling, yesss," cried Kim, feeling her orgasm overpowering everything, "Oh my God, yesss, it's lovely, it's super – oh darling yessss!"

Chad felt the warmth of his cum as it flooded his mother's hole, pouring from his penis in waves of stickiness that began to surround his cock and all the time his mother's vagina seemed to be sucking it from him, caressing and encouraging his penis to fill her while seemingly absorbing his emissions into her body.

With a last plunge and a last gasp Chad finished, discovering at once that he was pouring with sweat once more. He reached up and turned the shower on again, then adjusted the temperature down a bit to help disperse some of the excess heat from their two energised bodies. The cool water poured down over them but even so his mother's body still seemed to be glowing with heat.

He reached the shower head and brought it down to play the soothing water over his mother's back and she hummed contentedly.

"Is that better?" he asked, "How're you feeling?"

"Mmmm, super," came Kim's languid voice as she found the strength to answer, "Bloody hell, I'm hot and knackered!"

Chad continued to play the water over their bodies for a while until gradually the coolness awoke them from their post-cotial ennui. Chad knelt more upright now as he turned off the water, his penis still deeply inside his mother.

"Do you want me to take it out?" he asked.

Kim's answer was to give his penis one last squeeze with her vaginal muscles and a quick "yes," and with that, Chad leaned back, pulling his penis from her delightful filled and slippery pussy.

He stood up and then helped his mother to do the same, his mother then standing before him with her legs apart. Her abdominal muscles flexed as he looked at her, as she did her best to empty herself of his spunk.

"Look at it all," she said, her fingers pointing between her legs and Chad watched as slithering streams and blobs of white cum began to run down her legs and to drip to the shower floor.

Kim took the shower head and aiming it between her legs she turned the water on and cleaned away the overflowing cum, then ran the water over her entire body until she was satisfied.

She handed the shower head to Chad and he did much the same until his sweat was removed, then he turned the shower off and replaced the shower head in it's holder.

He looked at his pretty mother as she leaned back against the shower wall recovering and she smiled back at him.

"Thank you sweetheart," she breathed, her cheeks glowing happily.

"And thank you mum, that was incredible," he said, "Do you know, I can't believe we've been doing all this together."

"Nor can I really," answered Kim, "No way should I ever have let you but somehow it happened. Not that I'm complaining, you understand, because that was so wild. Not only that, I haven't had a fuck in the shower for simply years!"

Chad laughed at her comment and agreed with her observation. It had been an incredibly exciting journey – one that had grown from a birthday dance to a full-blown evening of fucking – and a journey that didn't look as if it would end soon either.

He leaned forward and kissed her hot lips and although she responded, she was careful not to stir his ardour again.

"Come on, let's get dried, then bed," she said and Chad agreed.

Some five minutes later and they were together in bed, their hands connected, their bodies relaxed. Incredible scenes of how he'd had wonderful sex with his mother, all complete with fantastic close-up views of her body ran through Chad's mind but somehow his penis remained undisturbed and uninterested. He was tired and Kim was too, even though her own body and her own mind kept reminding her of how good it had been.

They managed a final kiss and a quick squeeze of hands and then sleep overcame them both; the sleep of the just-after if not of the just. Sleep that was deep and profound and relaxing and necessary to them both. It had been an evening to remember forever, even if it was repeated and repeated. Their first night of love and sex was about as good as it could ever get.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers