All Comments on 'Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 06'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kjl29kjl29over 7 years ago
wow keep going

very well written make more intersting love to read

va45va45over 7 years ago
Another good chapter

Very good start for both familys to become one. Looking forward to the lesbian shearing and the guys shearing also.

SJHS77SJHS77over 7 years ago
Sad

Sad that you have changed the dynamic of the characters to just be about sex. It has become about swapping/swinging without the intimacies of an incest story and should probably be moved to the Erotic Couplings category. There was good promise in the beginning for each mom/son & mum/son storyline to develop at their own, if still parallel, pace. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

The story is still hot, but it no longer belongs in the Incest category nor is it Taboo.

Chris7swChris7swover 7 years agoAuthor
It stays as incest

Sorry Mr SJHS77 - it's still incest but between two couples rather than just one.

It's hardly likely that, once discovered, the two pairs should resist swapping and as many a story includes elements of sex that "deviate" from their original theme, so also does mine. For want of a better way to put it, sharing is an obvious development and in no way requires the story to change categories.

On the other hand, in the "My Bionic Cock" stories I do flip from hetero to gay sex and back and there I have indeed changed categories when appropriate - but that's because the chapters are entirely devoted to one theme or another whereas here I merely include swapping.

Sadly for you, chapter 7 (the last chapter of Gold Coast Pleasures) also includes both incest and swapping.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

5 stars. i 'm not looking forward to the next chapter - its the last one! hate for it to end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES