Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Oh my God – oh Tammy – oh help!" she spluttered as she lost control of her body and senses, "Here it comes – here it comes!"

She squealed suddenly as her orgasm exploded into life and as it arrived she slapped one hand down onto Tammy's hand to press it hard against her pussy, her fingers guiding Tammy's, firstly against her clit than then pushing them inside her vagina again.

"There – there – oh yess, yesss!" she wailed as her climax shook her from head to toe.

Tammy was lost in the excitement of the moment now and although she'd never fingered a woman before, her instincts seemed to know exactly what to do; how to please her, how to maximise her pleasure and anyway, Kim's hand was guiding her to exactly where Kim wanted her. Tammy could feel how wet and hot Kim's hole was and the way her vagina squeezed and sucked at her fingers so erotically and eagerly and discovered that the very sexy feelings seemed to be flowing from her fingers right through her own body now. She gasped as her own hips began shaking, making her own pussy vibrate with urgent desire.

But Kim was over the top now and her body slumped back onto her seat while Tammy now gently continued to stroke her fingers up and down Kim's liquid slit, bringing Kim down from her climax in easy stages until eventually only vestigial quivers and small random judders remained. Gently Tammy eased her fingers away, leaving Kim with her shorts and knickers around her ankles and one breast hanging out. She collapsed back onto her lounger breathing heavily and glowing with excitement, pleasure and elation.

Tammy looked at her fingers now, seeing how strands of stickiness cling between them and how wet her hand was, almost up as far as her wrist. She brought the hand to her nose and absorbed the deliciously arousing scent of Kim's pussy juices – then quickly slid her tongue over one wet finger. The taste was perfect – just what she'd always imagined it would be – a flavour that defied description and yet one that her brain knew in great detail somehow. It was the scent of sex, of arousal, of woman, of pleasure and one that her body immediately recognised and loved. She felt her own pussy convulsing inside and just knew that she'd just flooded herself.

But her musings were cut short by Kim's hand now being placed on her thigh and she broke from her inner thoughts to look at Kim.

Kim was smiling enormously and managed to blow a kiss at Tammy, who returned it immediately. Their hands met and held each other, both of them squeezing the other with feelings of longing and love.

"You were incredible," breathed Kim, as she tucked her tit back inside her top and pulled up her shorts, "I couldn't help it – I just got so excited and horny and you were so good – and you turned my orgasm into a huge one!"

The laughed together happily and let their fingers play together for a few moments.

"I couldn't exactly just let you get on with it by yourself, could I?" asked Tammy, "And it was fun too – and exciting."

She paused for breath and her smile widened.

"I've never done that before," she continued, "I've played around a bit but never gone all the way like that – it was fantastic!"

"Honestly?" queried Kim, incredulous that a novice could give her such pleasure, "I'm staggered!"

Then she gathered her wits about her as she looked at Tammy before her eyes dropped to settle on Tammy's lap.

"Would you like me to help you?" asked Kim, her fingers smoothing Tammy's erotically, but Tammy shook her head.

"I'm not sure yet," she said shyly, "Like I said, I haven't done this before and the thought of having you help me to orgasm is a bit over the top I think."

"Don't let it worry you," said Kim soothingly, "Before you leave us I think you'll find it'll be the most natural thing in the world!"

Tammy frowned, not quite comprehending Kim's thinking.

"Oh heck, what can I say," said Kim, understanding Tammy's confusion, "I'm not used to it either but it seems so natural and such a good idea under the circumstances."

"What is?" asked Tammy, still unsure, "How d'you mean?"

"Well, we've already decided that we might as well carry on using our boys," Kim said, "We're on our own, just the four of us – there are no husbands to get in the way and no neighbours either and we've got two horny boys with us."

Kim licked her lips with anticipated pleasure.

"Agreed?" she added.

Tammy nodded but kept silent, so Kim went on.

"So we might just as well be entirely open about it and just enjoy it all – whatever happens," she concluded, feeling almost thrilled that their life of incest was about to be extended.

"It's my turn to say 'what can I say'?" said Tammy, "But it sounds fair enough to me, so long as the boys agree. But I've got a whole lot of learning to do!"

"Sure someone will be willing to teach you!" said Kim, "I'll be glad to help – any time."

Tammy felt the sexual excitement in Kim's words and she glowed inwardly – then they laughed together as they realised that they were both going to do a lot of learning in the near future.

She imagined herself and Kim writhing together, worried briefly about jealousy, then relaxed as she realised that neither boy was liable to object, considering the freedom that the girls planned.

"The forecast is for several weeks of sunshine so it'll be nice and warm if we're naked," said Kim, warming to her own thoughts, "And we've got the pool and we can cook on the barbie and we can get Chad to go into town and top up the booze and if we don't wear clothes then it'll save on the washing too!"

They laughed again at the incongruous thoughts, coming so close to talk of sex but somehow it helped to make the whole idea more acceptable to Tammy.

"Does that mean that we'll be having sex with the boys out here?" she asked, still a bit shy, and Kim nodded eagerly.

"Why not – and for that matter we can make use of both of them – you know, if you're feeling horny then just let Chad or Steve do the filling; whoever come along," she answered, "Be fine by me."

Tammy felt her pussy stirring and for a moment she imagined that if she had her own pussy tongue down there it would be licking her lips. The thought sent erotic messages and shivers through her body and made her smile widen and Kim noticed.

"What's up?" she asked, "Worried?"

"No, no, I just had a silly thought," Tammy said, feeling her juices flowing powerfully now, "Ahhh – I imagined my pussy being like a mouth and having a tongue and if I did then I just know I'd be licking my own lips."

"Why – oh, yes, of course, I bet you're all wet aren't you?" said Kim, smiling broadly.

Tammy nodded, feeling the moisture soaking into her shorts.

"Well, I can always lick your lips for you," she said, her tongue playing over her own smiling lips, "Any time!"

The thought itself sent more shivers all through Tammy's body and she had to squeeze her thighs together as if to hold her pussy in place; the conversation was arousing her that much. And much as she'd expressed her reticence a little while before, with her flooding needy pussy, she now began to reconsider Kim's offer.

"Really – you're serious?" breathed, her voice quivering, "Would you?"

"Of course I would; I'll do it right now if you like," answered Kim softly as she leaned closer, her hand sliding smoothly up Tammy's quivering thigh just inches from her pussy.

"No, no, not here – not yet," said Tammy still fearful, "They might see!"

Kim laughed yet understood how Tammy felt – how scary this was for her.

Kim was something of an extrovert – certainly more so than Tammy and Tammy hadn't had much of a chance to get to accept the new freedom of sexual activity that this holiday had opened up to her. She was obviously still a little unsure of herself – unsure of how she would feel to have sex in public.

"Sure, no panic," said Kim, "I just thought you might like me to unwind you a bit."

She leaned back and gently slid her hand from Tammy's thigh, knowing that Tammy would soon relax but her action had served to stir Tammy's desire – the soft hand moving on her sensitive skin was so erotic that Tammy almost asked Kim to do it again. She certainly knew that she was very aroused and ready for almost anything, but she was still hesitant and anyway, something was still missing.

"Hey, where are the boys?" Tammy asked, suddenly realising what the missing factor was, "They're not still in bed, are they?"

"Guess they must be," said Kim, her eyes gleaming with wicked excitement, "Hey, how about we go and wake them up?"

She stood up and held out her hands to Tammy who took them and allowed herself to be pulled up too, the idea of finding Steve all naked and sleepy and yet eager already foremost in her mind.

The sexual atmosphere had engulfed her mind and as the idea of another round of making love with her son stirred her juices so she realised that she'd quickly become addicted to incest and had left behind all thoughts of being a 'normal' mother.

'This is a different world down here,' her mind told her, 'Just enjoy yourself!'

"Come on then – and when I find Steve I'm going to let him do some exploring!" said Tammy, "I bet he'll be up for it!"

But once they were in the house, Kim pushed Tammy towards her own bedroom while she turned and walked towards the annex.

"I'll have yours and you can have mine!" she said, "You can get to know Chad better and you can do it in private too!"

For a moment Tammy hesitated, then accepted the idea. The idea was far from repugnant – she'd already seen that Chad was both desirable and well enough hung and now it was time to find out how well he could fuck too!

Her legs trembled slightly as she climbed the stairs but she didn't falter and soon she was turning the door knob and pushing the door quietly open. Chad lay there – sprawled across the double bed as if he owned the whole thing, his arms and legs splayed, his head turned to one side and his cock quiescent across his groin. Above him the ceiling fan turned lazily, fanning him gently. He was still asleep and Tammy quietly moved closer and closer until she stood right beside the bed, taking in every detail of her friend's son.

He had a more muscular frame than her own son but was otherwise very similar. Certainly his short fair hair looked the same – his clean-shaven face and body were inevitably more tanned and his muscular thighs were somewhat thicker than Steve's. The two lads were definitely different but by and large there were few major differences, not even in their cocks, she now realised. His penis closely resembled her son's and even in repose it was substantial and relatively thick and Tammy felt her pussy squirming as she admired his tool.

Gently she sat on the bed, letting her weight slowly depress the mattress but still he didn't wake, not even when she leaned down and blew gently on his cock. He squirmed a little but while he remained asleep, the breath of air had awoken his penis as planned. Tammy smiled as she watched it thicken and grow and blew on it again, causing it to almost wriggle and for his ball sack to crinkle and tighten.

Still she watched but even though she did nothing more, his penis continued to expand and stiffen until it stood almost vertically from his groin, jerking minutely in time with his heartbeat, it's foreskin partially retracted. It looked very, very desirable and quite large enough to fill either her mouth or her needy hole.

She sucked in a breath as she considered her next action – to stroke, to suck or to fuck. Then, embolden by lust, she wriggled further onto the bed, leaned forward yet further and just let her mouth descend over the erecting penis. She heard Chad let out a soft moan and paused at her work but he remained asleep so she continued. Her lips pushed his foreskin back as she let it slide into her mouth, tasting the slight saltiness of his cock and loving the thickness and smoothness of his knob. She slid her tongue over and around his knob and felt it jerk to her touch but she held it tight in her lips; then she paused and glanced upwards but although his mouth was now open Chad was still asleep, so she returned to her task, realising that the penis was now entirely rigid. What was more, the moisture from her mouth had lubricated his foreskin enough for it to slide completely back to expose his swollen purpled knob entirely.

She lifted her mouth from his cock again and observed it from close range – it still looked very, very enticing. Gently she let her tongue slide from his knob to the base of his cock, then slithered the point of her tongue all the way back up his length until she reached the rim of his knob once more. The penis jerked with pleasure and a bubble of clear viscous precum emerged – she swiped her tongue over it and absorbed the taste of his essence before lifting her head away.

Then, needing more, she squirmed closer and closer until, now poised above him, she let her head slowly descend onto his cock again, feeling it jerk hard as her lips surrounded it. It was wet with the slickness of precum and the heated aroma of lusty male sex began filling her nose deliciously as she licked and sucked it clean, then she let it plop from between her lips.

She worked her way further up the bed until she could enclose his cock between her breasts where she worked it up and down for a while. Her actions weren't so much for his benefit but for hers, so she could feel the hardness of his penis and imagine it thrusting through her body.

She shivered, feeling her pussy tightening and grasping – and empty. There was only one cure......

With the thrill of his penis arousing her further Tammy realised that only a fuck would satisfy her so she sat up to consider her actions. It seemed unlikely that Chad would stop her once she began riding him and knowing now that they were going to fuck unless Chad refused her once he awoke, which she doubted he'd do, she pulled away, stood up and removed her clothes.

Her breasts seemed to be pumped with desire and her nipples were both hard and sensitive as she smoothed her palms over them. Her bikini pants were almost drenched and when she bent and looked at her pussy she saw that her lips were swollen too and the brief touch of her fingers confirmed that quite apart from being very wet, they were very, very sensitive right now.

She shuddered all over as she envisioned herself impaled on the penis before her, realising that much as she'd enjoy sucking him off, her pussy was almost desperate to be filled; so how best to approach his cock?

She quickly came to a decision and climbed gently onto the bed again working her way up from the bottom of the bed, delighted to see that Chad had now closed his legs, a movement that just seemed to raise and enhance his stiff penis. Quickly she checked for signs of his awakening but, apart from a comfortable smile on his face, nothing had changed.

Planting her feet carefully she straddled Chad's body and began sinking down towards his cock. For a moment she considered bending down and kissing him but then, feeling his erection brush against her inner thigh, she concentrated on her original plan. She settled herself in place, reached behind herself, found his penis, held it upright and lowered herself onto it.

She breathed a pleasurable sigh as his bulbous end touched and then split her lips, then gasped quietly as his penis sank inside her. She had to shut her eyes as he stretched her vagina – not so much from pain as from excited stimulation and when she brought one hand up to tweak one nipple, the wave of pleasure her touch propagated rippled through her and caused her vagina to pulsate in waves of muscular contraction.

Immediately her hips responded by rolling back and forward, sliding his cock around, his root brushing her clit at one angle and his knob brushing her G-spot at another.

She shuddered deliciously, wondering if she'd actually orgasm even before Chad woke up.

Then suddenly he was awake, squirming to get free, pushing at her with his hands – until, a few moments later reality surfaced as he discovered his cock inside a woman and he was shocked once again.

"Mum – oh what, ahhh, you're Tammy!" he gasped, his eyes wide open, "What the hell are you doing here – where's mum?"

"Good morning sleepyhead," said Tammy as she ground her pussy down on his suddenly even harder cock, "And to answer your question – your mum's down at the other end of the house just doing the same for my son, I expect."

She worked her pussy on his cock, knowing that an erect and happily occupied penis will overpower any other thoughts and she was answered by an upthrust of Chad's hips.

"Whose idea is this then," he asked, his hands now moving up and down Tammy's thighs, "Not that it really matters!"

He chuckled quietly and worked his cock in and out of Tammy's hole while his hands lifted and found her two breasts.

"They're nice," he said as he caressed and massaged them, "Ohh yeah, they're lovely."

Tammy knew that her breasts appealed to Chad, not only because he'd already leered at them but because now that they were in his hands, his penis seemed even more energetic. Each time his fingers pressed into her breasts, so his cock pressed into her depths – and each time those two events happened, Tammy felt another orgasmic spasm echo through her inner places. With the combination of the earlier fun with Kim, her sensual approach to Chad's cock and now his movements both inside her and on her breasts, Tammy was already very close to climaxing and could do nothing to stop her orgasm from arriving, not that she intended to stop it anyway.

Instead she just let nature and Chad's hard cock do the work.

"Ohhh Chad, I'm sorry, I can't help it," she moaned, her pussy working hard to impale her body even more thoroughly on his cock.

"Can't help what?" he asked, his mind and body concentrating on the pleasures of pumping his cock into her tight wet hole, "What's the matter?"

"I can't help it," she repeated, her movements increasing, "I'm going to come – don't stop – just stay there and let me – ahhhh, nearly there!"

Chad held his muscles tightly as Tammy began to orgasm on his cock. His hips had lifted to drive his penis as far inside he as he could and he strained to keep his erection as hard as he could too but he remained alert – and suddenly spotting an unused erotic zone he moved one hand from her breast to her clit.

"Ahhhh! Eeeeekkk!" yelled Tammy as his fingers twiddled her highly aroused clit, "I'm there! I'm coming!"

Her body twisted and turned and heaved above him, staying well and truly impaled on his cock while her vaginal muscles clutching and squeezing his penis as if to tear it off.

Chad could actually see her juices spraying and splashing down onto his pubes as she writhed on his penis in her moments of climax – long moments that kept returning again and again.

"I can't stop!" she wailed, her body still very busy, "Oh God – I'm coming again!"

Chad could say nothing – instead he just watched as the woman climaxed repeatedly on his cock, although finally, as she began to relax, he moved his hands from her breasts to her arms to hold her steady. She looked so good to him, glowing, sweating, happy and exhausted as she now sat heavily on his penis and briefly he imagined his mother there instead before realising that this woman was just as exciting, just as pretty and definitely just as sexy.

"Was that good?" he asked, making his penis jerk inside her.

"Wheeee!" she said, letting her breath go, "What d'you mean, was that good – that was fantastic!"

She grinned down at him and shook her head to shake some of the sweat from her brow and eyes and as she did so her breasts took up the motion, swaying even more deliciously. She felt Chad's cock jerking upwards inside her, as if to remind her that he wasn't yet finished, but the movement also sent another shudder of arousal through her too.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers