Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Ooh Chad, you've got a lovely cock," she said, "Do you think you could use it on me if I lie down instead of you?"

"Yeah – of course I could!" he enthused as he moved his penis in and out of her hole as if to demonstrate his strength, "Come on then."

It didn't take them long to change places and then Tammy found herself waiting impatiently for his penis.

"Come on then, what's wrong?" she asked as she looked down her body towards Chad, "I thought you were going to put it back in."

Instead of that she now saw Chad lowering himself between her legs and suddenly his breath was on her pussy and his tongue was on her clit.

"Ahhhh – yessss!" she howled happily, "Oh Chad, oh Chad, yessss!"

His tongue had almost instantly found the exact place to thrill her; the most sensitive few millimetres of skin adjacent to the tip of her clit and she immediately knew that her vagina had flooded juices profusely, so much so that she felt a trickle of lubrication running down between her legs. She shuddered all over but, caught up with Chad's enthusiastic tongue, she found her concentration quickly returning to her clit where Chad was still working.

His tongue was so active, probing and smoothing her clit, flicking and brushing her aroused nub of flesh, stirring her in ways that no man had ever done that she almost screamed – certainly she'd tensed up until her body was as taut as a bowstring.

Then he moved, sliding his tongue down between her lips, now swiping over her hole. She could hear the wetness in his actions as his tongue swept up her juices, then pressing and probed right inside her vagina.

She gasped with excitement but no sooner had he explored there than he was back at her clit again, rousing her even more ecstatically.

"Oh God – oh Chad, right there," she gasped as she held his head in place, "Keep it there – yesss, there – oh God! Ahhh – don't stop – please don't stop! Ahhh – I'm coming again!"

Her body convulsed in waves, her tits shaking violently, her hips thrusting hard, her vagina clutching and squirming as she orgasmed powerfully. It was all she could do to breathe now, at least until her climax had passed, until she began to slide slowly back to earth and when she resurfaced she pushed Chad away with hands quivering, her lungs working hard as she did so.

"No more," she panted, her eyes closed as she pushed Chad's cock from her body, "Too sensitive – no more. Not yet."

Chad knelt more upright now as he surveyed her body while his hand moved slowly on his stiff penis as if preparing it for entry into her body again.

"Are you ok?" he asked solicitously, "Anything I can do?"

"It was just too much for a bit," answered Tammy eventually, shaking her head, "I needed to come down a little bit but I think I'm ok now."

"You sure," asked Chad, his need to complete his morning fuck urgent, "And if you're ok, are you ready for some more?"

Tammy stirred now from her post-orgasmic stupor and looked down over her body to where his rampant penis was being stroked. She smiled now, feeling her vagina squirming as it anticipated his re-entry. She'd just had several fantastic orgasms but the latest one had been a clitoral orgasm; almost a mental one and now she knew that a big strong deep vaginal orgasm would be perfect.

"Yesssss!" she hissed, "Put that lovely thing back in me – now!"

Chad was in place in moments, settling himself above her eager body as he pointed his cock towards it's target. They both gasped as their sex organs touched and Tammy gasped again as Chad moved his cock around as if dithering over his actions.

"Put it in," groaned Tammy, "Please, stop teasing."

"I'm just making sure everything's nice and slippery," explained Chad as he lined his cock up with her hole.

Truthfully he'd just been enjoying the incredible sensation of sliding his penis around in such a deliciously warm, wet and sexy place but he dared not keep her waiting too long.

"You ready then?" he asked as he began pushing his knob through her vaginal lips.

"Told you I was," she said urgently, "Please, please put it back in."

Moving almost languidly Chad lowered his body towards Tammy's and slowly the head of his cock disappeared between her hot lips.

"Ohhhhh yesss," moaned Tammy, her voice quivering, "Nice and slow – that's gorgeous."

Chad continued to invade her body and inch by inch his penis slid into her wet and ready vagina until he could go no further. He rolled his hips as he ground his pubes against hers, as he caused his penis to stretch the walls of her vagina. He could feel the muscular elasticity of her cunt around his cock and now felt her begin to respond to his probing.

He pushed his hips at her harder now, squashing her pussy hard against his pubic bone as he sought the best angle to stimulate his cock – then he withdrew almost entirely before plunging back inside, his whole length sliding smoothly into her body.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned, "Ohh Chad, you're good; so big; so hard."

Her own body was now responding to his movements as she became more aroused and they quickly began moving in unison, sliding together, squirming and thrusting at each other in turn. The tempo picked up and as the stimulation increased so did their breathing, their temperature and their arousal. This was going to be a quick fuck, an eager release to complete their morning work-out.

The air around them was heated anyway and now seemed even warmer as it filled with the stirring scent of hot sexual secretions and it seemed that every breath caused each of them to work harder and more energetically. Finesse had long since departed and all there was left were two bodies crashing together, interwoven as they grappled with each other in their rising ecstasy.

Tammy's nails felt to Chad as if they were tearing his back apart as she grasped him hard and encouraged him to drive his cock deeper inside her body while Chad himself was doing his very best to penetrate right through her body it seemed.

They had little breath left to talk as they plunged together; as droplets of sweat flew in all directions; as Tammy's pussy continued to produce more and more lubrication – liquid offerings that were pounded into spray as Chad's body slammed down onto hers and such was their energy level that it could hardly last for long.

Almost suddenly Tammy felt her vagina convulse with a powerful spasm that she knew full well was the forerunner of her orgasm. The sudden feeling caused her to tighten everything, from her grip on Chad's back to her legs, which were now crossed behind Chad's pumping ass. Chad also felt her convulsive movements and despite his lack of experience he instinctively knew that she was close to her climax. He paused his thrusting for a few moments as he looked down on Tammy's red and flushed face.

"You nearly there?" he asked and she nodded breathlessly.

"Ok, I'll try to join you," he said, "You ready?"

He didn't wait for her to reply, instead he simply drove his cock into her sopping hole until he could feel the firmer tissue of her cervix against his knob. He withdrew and did it again and again, his piston strokes slowly but steadily becoming faster, his full length sliding up and down her twitching, squeezing, tight vagina.

Tammy was doing her bit too, lifting to meet him, absorbing his thrusts and doing her best to hold his cock as tightly as she could but the more she concentrated on arousing him, the more aroused she became too.

"Ohh fuck," she muttered, "Oh God, I'm nearly there, I'm nearly there!"

"Ok, I'm with you," answered Chad as he pumped his cock hard and fast, "You're gonna come soon aren't you?"

"Nearly," gasped Tammy, "I know it's there – just a bit more – please don't stop!"

Her orgasm was almost upon her now and she was losing control of her body now. Her pussy had taken control now, intent on only one thing; to extract as much pleasure as it could from the cock that filled it.

Chad too was coming along nicely – his body was in a good steady rhythm and with each stroke his own orgasm came closer. He knew now that he wouldn't be able to continue for much longer without coming and he put everything he had into one last flurry of thrusts to bring his lover to her own orgasm. His hips were rising and falling about as fast as he could manage now and it seemed that he was just waiting for the one signal.....then it came.

"Oh – yess – yess," cried Tammy suddenly, "Coming – I'm coming!"

Chad felt her vagina spasm and turn into an ever-tightening elasticated tube; a tube that seemed to be full of fingers and tongues as it rippled around his cock. A few more thrusts into that amazingly alive and erotic snake pit and he knew that he'd reached the top as well.

"With you!" he gasped as his body turned to stone for an instant or two, "Oooh Tammy – cumming, cumming!"

Suddenly the room was filled with their cries; wild, happy and even delirious noises as they both hit the stops and began to climax. Chad could seemingly feel the pulses of cum as they filled his cock and were ejected into her wonderful vagina. He grunted each time he felt his cock recoiling as the volleys of cum were pumped through his sensitive tube of flesh and as he felt Tammy's body respond, as her eager vagina accepted his offerings by squeezing and sucking at his penis.

She cried out repeatedly, both in response to Chad filling her with his hot cum and in response to her own powerful orgasmic convulsions that seemed to go on and on, her cries all the more ecstatic knowing that she was climaxing hard on the wonderful penis of her host's son.

Slowly they returned to earth, to discover that they'd become an overheated damp pair of bodies whose one desire now was to cool off and recover. Their energetic coupling had been incredible but so too was the amount of energy consumed and the amount of sweat and heat produced and despite the desires of Tammy's cunt to remain filled, she was quite happy for Chad to climb off.

Her hole clutched desperately at the departing penis but Tammy ignored it's pleadings. Her hole may have been complaining about the loss of his cock but she wasn't; she was too overheated right now and was only too pleased to let the air reach her sweat-soaked body.

Chad himself was so exhausted, be it ever so temporarily, that he just had to throw himself off her and collapse on his back on the bed beside her and they lay there for some minutes before they turned their heads and smiled at each other.

"Wow, what a way to be woken up," said Chad, still breathing heavily, "Beats the alarm clock any day."

"Hah – no way am I going to wake you like that every morning," said Tammy, "You'd never get anything done, except me."

They laughed together before Chad pulled a face.

"I need a wee," he said, "Should have done that first, then I might have lasted longer."

"No, that was long enough thanks," said Tammy, "I lost track of how many times I came – anyway, this country's designed for quickies, isn't it, what with all this heat."

Chad was standing now, towelling off some of the sweat.

"You'll soon get used to it," he said, "Anyway, excuse me, I need to go."

No sooner had he departed than he was back.

"Go and cool off," he suggested, "Take a shower – it's just across the landing – I'll give you a rub down if you like!"

Tammy thought that a shower would be perfect and soon the cool water was enveloping her and even though Chad was willing to help she refused his offer, knowing full well what would inevitably happen were they to share a shower. Instead she just watched as he relieved himself and then gave himself a quick once over – without entering the shower.....

A few minutes later they were back in the bedroom and a couple of minutes after that they were dressing and walking downstairs to head to the kitchen for some much needed sustenance and there they found Kim and Steve.

"Ah, you woke him up, did you?" asked Kim, winking prodigiously at Tammy, "Was he good?"

"No, he was terrible!" said Tammy as she stroked Chad's chest, "He came over all big and strong and he took advantage of little me so manfully!"

"And I bet you loved every minute of it," answered Kim, "Just like I loved every minute of your son's lovely cock."

The boys looked at each other, their faces both glowing with embarrassment, before Chad spoke.

"Hey, fancy a beer?" he said as he opened the fridge and a moment later he thrust a big tinny into Steve's hand and pushed him out of the kitchen.

"What – for breakfast?" asked Steve, more accustomed to cereals and toast.

"A man's breakfast!" said Chad playfully, "And after what we've just enjoyed, what better way to celebrate!"

He led Steve out onto the patio where they settled on the loungers by the pool. The breakfast mugs that the ladies had emptied were still there – still in the place where it had all started from.

"Well, was she a good fuck?" asked Chad and Steve glowed redly once again.

"Did you know they were going to do that?" he asked, ignorant of the other activity until those few minutes ago.

"No way. They swapped, didn't they – I woke up to find your mum already on me," said Chad, swigging at his beer, "Guess you knew that mum and I were fucking already and mum had heard you two at it last night so they must have hatched a plan."

"Yeah well, yeah, she was good – I mean your mum was hot stuff," said Steve still getting hold of the idea, "Was ummm my mum, errr Tammy good too?"

"Fuckin' right she was," said Chad, "Woke me when she was riding my cock, on top of me – fuckin' hell, didn't she go!"

Chad felt movement at his groin and stroked his growing penis with one hand.

"Took it all and it was only that we got too hot that we stopped, I reckon," he added.

"We'd got the fan going but I was sweating like mad too," said Steve as he remembered his morning of passion, "And your mum, she rode me too."

He paused as he too stroked his rising cock through his shorts.

"She's so tight as well!" he exclaimed suddenly, "Bloody lovely."

They sat there as they drank their beer and reminisced, both with semi-erect cocks until Chad stood up suddenly.

"Ah fuck this," he said, "Why have we got our shorts on – the ladies have seen us both, come on, let's strip off."

A moment later and his shorts were at his feet and with a sudden impulsive movement Steve too pushed his shorts off and then they were standing side by side, both naked and each with a semi erect cock standing proudly. They looked at each other, their eyes lowered and scanning their tools before their eyes rose to look each other, face to face.

"Not bad," said Steve as he looked again at Chad's penis, "Pretty much like mine, isn't it?"

They were indeed an almost matching pair, Chad's cock appearing to be a fraction longer than Steve's but Steve's penis was a bit thicker.

"You'll do," said Chad as he idly stroked his cock, "We should be able to keep the ladies happy between us! Oh, and speaking of the ladies, here they come."

"Ooh, look, lunch!" said Kim when she saw the boys and their cocks, "Feeling hungry Tammy?"

"Just had breakfast in bed," said Tammy, feeling twinges of suddenly arousal, "But I've a feeling I know what's for afters!"

She and Tammy were balancing bowls of food and cans of beer between them and the boys were quick to claim their portions and fresh cans, the sight of the two ladies stirring both their cocks into jutting erections.

"Bet you're both hungry after all that exertion," said Kim, her eyes dancing over the lads two erections, "We stirred up some grub for you both, sort of late breakfast or early lunch, unless of course you don't want it right now."

Her eyes now were fixed on the two fine cocks – with quick glances at the boys faces.

"Food first, fuck later, eh?" she continued.

"Food first, that's definite," said Chad as he began to tuck into his meal, "I can soon get this thing hard again if it goes down!"

He used one hand to demonstrate his ability even though his cock was showing no signs of flagging.

"So why are you both stripped off?" asked Tammy curiously and Steve shrugged.

"Didn't seem much point in wearing anything," he said, "Especially seeing as we're probably going to ummm, you know, afterwards."

"What – like fuck, is that what you mean?" asked his mother as she settled down beside her son, "Sounds like a really nice idea!"

She reached over his lap and stroked his penis, a penis that quickly jerked erect again after having retired somewhat.

"And this time I'm going to have you and we're all going to do it together," she concluded.

She turned and smiled broadly at Kim as she caressed her son's instrument.

"I'm getting quite used to all this sex," she said happily as she glanced back at her son's glowing knob, "To think, before we came out here I'd never even seen Steve's cock – well, not since he was a little boy."

"Not so little now is it mum," answered Steve, his hips squirming, "Let me eat my grub first though."

The earlier sexual delights and now the intake of food slowed them all down somewhat now and instead of immediately fucking they lounged comfortably as the heat of the afternoon grew. They soon ensured that they were each covered in sunscreen, an activity that stirred their interests in sex, but then that languid post-lunch ennui enveloped them all, and even though Chad and Kim were more alert, Tammy and Steve were still overcoming their jet lag so a period of relaxation was perfect.

It was only when the shadow of a large gum tree moved and sheltered Tammy from the hot sun that she lifted her head and looked around. Bodies lay around, each looking hot in the sun but all utterly relaxed. Kim was face down partially under the shade of a big umbrella, her delightful bubble butt gleaming from the sunblock while not far away, nearer the edge of the pool the two boys lay on their backs, their dozing heads on inflated pillows.

Tammy stood up and felt her whole body glowing from the sun's rays and realised immediately how good a dip into the pool would feel – but inside her, more sensations were already smouldering. She stretched and twisted, arching her back – an action that caused her breasts to strain towards the heavens in a delightful display of feminine beauty while her movements also sent additional waves of sexual hunger through her body and she realised that she was wasting time when two young men were there and available....

One hand slipped downwards to slide over her pussy, erotically stroking her sex while the other hand moved to caress her breasts, then to twist one nipple. She shuddered with delightful arousal and allowed one finger to press between her lips and into her vagina and then, breathing heavily she paused as she considered her next move.

How to choose which one to fuck her first.

It would be easy to just settle beside the men and let them explore her needy body until one or other began to penetrate her but she needed more. She needed to cool down first and she needed to ensure that the men were stimulated and eager for her.

She suddenly knew just what to do and a moment later she was bouncing on her toes as she limbered up. She stepped away from the loungers and gathered herself, her muscles tightening as she readied herself to run towards the pool.....

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers