Golden Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Rip's hands were on her breasts and she was kissing Rip as Tib eased the straps of her bathing suit down.

And then there was a mouth on her hard nipple and a tongue in her mouth and Wanda moaned.

Tib quickly blew out the candles while Rip gathered up their empty glasses.

Wanda felt like she was in a daze as two handsome men walked her down a hall and then hoisted her into a tall bed. She had no idea what had happened to her bathing suit, nor did she care as Tib spread her plump thighs apart and placed his mouth on her very wet slit.

"Have to tell me if I'm doing this right," he murmured and licked up and down the wet slit.

"Oh yeah," Wanda moaned as Rip continued to knead and suckle her sensitive breasts.

Tib guessed he must be doing something right when Wanda's ass started bouncing off the bed.

Aeeigh!" Wanda suddenly screamed, thoroughly drenching Tib's face with her orgasm.

Her legs threatened to snap Tib's neck as she squeezed them together.

Finally, she relaxed them and Tib crawled up and kissed her. She frantically sucked kisses from him while Rip wiggled down to try his luck at eating pussy.

Rip took a little longer to find Wanda's magic button; Tib had the advantage of reading Parasols magazine. When Rip did finally bring Wanda to orgasm, she weakly pushed them away.

"Y'all need kiss on each other; I need catch my breath," she wheezed.

Tib and Rip, both kneeling on opposite sides of Wanda's prone body, looked at each other and shrugged.

Wanda's eyes opened wide as Tib and Rip leaned across her and did suck kisses from each other.

Rip groaned when Tib's hand came up and lightly pinched his nipple, and then rubbed his chest. He reached out, lightly rubbed Tib's chest, and then reached down Tib's belly to the waistband of his bathing suit.

Tib broke the kiss and Rip was afraid for a moment.

Then he smiled as Tib backed out of the bed and slid his bathing suit down and off. He did the same and held out his hand for Tib's bathing suit. Tib picked the suit up with his toes, flung it up, caught it, and flung it across the bed to Rip. Then he saw Wanda's suit lying on the floor and picked it up and followed Rip into the bathroom.

Rip was hanging their trunks over the shower's glass wall and Tib hung Wanda's suit up too.

Rip turned and hugged Tib, kissing him passionately. Tib could feel Rip's erection against him and could feel his own cock rubbing against Rip's belly. He pulled Rip closer and squeezed Rip's buttocks.

Then they returned to the bedroom and clambered up into the bed on either side of Wanda and again began to fondle her breasts while competing to see who would kiss her first.

In the dim lighting of the bedside lamp, Rip looked at Tib's cock. It was a fat one, about six and a half to seven inches long, about as long as his own. But Tib had his foreskin; Rip had never seen a cock with a foreskin before. And Tib was completely hairless.

He reached out and took Tib's throbbing erection in his hand and stroked it a few times, near the foreskin and watched as the skin rolled down, exposing more of the head of Tib's cock.

Tib groaned into Wanda's mouth as, for the first time in his life, another hand touched his cock.

Rip ran his hand over the base of Tib's cock, even gently picked up and squeezed Tib's hairless scrotum, marveling in how smooth and soft the skin felt. Then Rip returned to examining the foreskin, lightly peeling it all the way down.

"That is beautiful," he moaned.

Tib reached across Wanda; Rip had twisted around so that his cock was close to her head, and fondled Rip's cocked stroked the throbbing cock lightly while still kissing Wanda and rubbing her wet slit with his other hand.

"Dude, I got to..." Rip said and Tib felt Rip's hot mouth envelop the head of his cock.

Rip swirled his tongue around the bulbous head, savoring the taste and the texture of Tib's flesh. Then he slid more into his mouth. His hand stroked the length of Tib's cock, and then toyed with Tib's hairless balls.

"Dude, I'm going to..." Tib warned and Rip nodded his head and sped up the stroking of Tib's cock.

"Uh, oh, oh damn!" Tib cried out and blasted his semen into Rip's mouth.

After a moment, Tib rolled onto his back, pulling his wilting cock from Rip's mouth with a 'pop.'

He fought to catch his breath; the blow job had been one of the most intense experiences of his life.

Wanda rolled close to Tib and kissed his face and neck. He groaned as her small hand reached down and began to stroke his cock. His cock was quick to recover as her small hand toyed with him.

"Come here, fair's fair," Tib wheezed as Wanda bent and took his cock into her mouth.

Rip knelt by Tib's head and jerked as Tib's hot mouth swallowed his cock head.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned as Tib stroked him for a moment, and then pulled more of his cock into his mouth.

Tib did not want to even think about it, but he was enjoying the feel and taste of another man's cock in his mouth. He was enjoying the feel of another man's cock in his hand. He gave a slight squeeze to Rip's shaft, then fondled Rip's balls as almost half of Rip's cock was in his mouth.

For her part, Wanda was having a bit of difficulty. Every time she tried to fit more of Tib's cock into her mouth, her gag reflex kicked in.

"Dude, I'm..." Rip warned and Tib jacked his friend's cock with his right hand while his left hand cupped and squeezed Rip's buttocks.

"Fuck, I can't fit it in my mouth, how's it supposed to..." Wanda said, and then saw her new boyfriend sucking his friend's cock. "Oh my God, what are you doing?"

Rip groaned as he pumped his semen into Tib's hot mouth

Tib swallowed the hot, salty tasting stuff, savoring the taste, not really liking the texture too much.

Wanda watched, wide eyed, pussy dripping her excitement, and then redoubled her efforts to swallow Tib's cock. Still, she couldn't get much more than the head and the foreskin into her small mouth. But her small tongue lapped frantically and her small hand jacked him almost frantically.

Then Tib pulled his mouth off of Rip's cock, grabbed Wanda and lay her down on her back.

"I need a condom?" he asked and Wanda shook her head.

"On the pill; been on it since I'm thirteen, helps regulate my period," she wheezed.

Tib knelt between her splayed legs, grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. Rip stroked his resurging cock, watching as Tib prepared to take Wanda's virginity. He saw Tib push the head of his cock into Wanda's puffy pussy and heard Wanda give a short gasp.

For Wanda, she'd heard horror stories of how badly losing one's virginity hurt. Dominique had told her she felt like she'd been punched in the pussy. Stephanie had said it left a large puddle of blood on Greg's back seat. Peggy, the older woman that worked at the meat counter told her she cried almost the whole night.

But there was a slight 'ping' that felt like a little pinch, and then her boyfriend, her lover was pushing even more of his fat cock into her.

"I love you," she wheezed at him.

Looking into her large brown eyes, Tib saw that Wanda meant it. He stopped pushing into the unbelievable tightness, touched her face gently and then kissed her softly.

"Love you too," he whispered, and then pushed into her just a little more.

Rip bent and kissed Wanda's face, then her neck, then her breasts, all the while stroking his cock.

Wanda leaned over, pulled Rip's cock to her mouth, and slid her mouth around the head of it. The angle was no more efficient for good cock sucking than the other had been so all she could get was the head and a few inches, but her small hand jacked him.

"Uh, uh, oh shit," Rip grunted and Wanda almost choked as he spurted into her mouth.

Then she screamed in orgasm as Tib pulled out, rasping against her clitoris.

She orgasmed again when Rip reached down to feel Tib's cock pushing into her, his hand rasping against her very sensitive clitoris.

"Uh, oh, oh God!" Tib groaned and pumped a stream of sperm into Wanda's spasming pussy.

Chapter 3

Wanda woke up, or came to, lying under warm covers, in a soft bed, head resting on a soft pillow. There were wonderful smells crowding into her consciousness and she slowly became aware of her surroundings.

She was in a strange bedroom. Through a door, she could see a bathroom, and realized she desperately needed to urinate.

She wiggled out from under the covers and let herself fall to the carpeted floor. Then she realized she was nude.

The need to urinate won out over her embarrassment and she scampered in, slamming the door shut behind her.

As she emptied her bladder, she realized her pubic hair was sticky, matted and then it came flooding back to her.

She'd lost; she'd given her virginity to Tib, to Brent Richard Thibodeaux. And she'd sucked Richard Ignatius Pennington's cock. And she'd let them both fuck her again.

Waves of shame and self-loathing washed over her.

True, her friend Stephanie was a slut, a whore for fucking their friend's fiancé. But she'd fucked not just one man, but two. At the same time. What did that make her, Wanda Marie Eckles?

While Wanda was chastising herself, Tib and Rip were in the kitchen, drinking coffee. They waited for the Hawaiian bread to finish baking. Tib had the skillet on the stove, getting it hot for the pound of bacon and the nine eggs.

Wanda cautiously approached, much of her short body hidden from view in her football jersey.

"Hey! There she is!" Tib smiled and got to his feet. "Hi Sweetheart; what you want in your coffee?"

She felt like crying when he bent and kissed her. It was a soft, warm, loving kiss, not the kind of rough, crude kiss that Greg St. Charles gave Stephanie when he arrived, or when he was leaving their apartment. It was not the kind of kiss you give to a slut. It was the kind of kiss you give to your girlfriend.

"Cream and sugar," she said, hugging him tightly.

She admired his backside as he stood at the stove, dressed in a pair of thong briefs.

Scrambled eggs; that all right?" Tib asked as he put her mug of coffee on the table, right next to his mug of coffee.

"Sure; want me to do it?" she asked.

"No, but Rip, get that bread out, huh?" Tib asked as he quickly whisked the eggs together.

"Uh huh, but a baking stone?" Rip asked as he used a paddle board to get the bread off the pizza stone. "Kind of gay there. I'm just saying..."

"Uh huh, and you would know, uh how?" Tib smiled and poured the eggs into a second hot skillet as the second batch of bacon came out of the skillet.

Wanda also admired Rip's backside as he stood, dressed in plain white cotton briefs. When he turned, she saw that the head of his cock was sticking out the left leg opening.

Tib made quick work of slicing through the steaming bread, then slapped butter onto the slices. Each plate got two slices, then a good portion of bacon and finally, the eggs.

"Hey, still love me?" Tib asked, stroking Wanda's hair.

"More today than yesterday," she confessed.

"Good," he said, kissed her again, and then they ate.

"O.M.G. this bread is the best!" Wanda proclaimed.

"Really? Not too gay there?" Tib asked, playfully kicking Rip lightly under the table.

After breakfast, Tib gathered up their clothes and swim suits and washed them. Wanda then tried to find something to watch on Tib's television while Tib and Rip got out their textbooks and studied.

"So why he just don't say that?" Rip argued as Tib showed him how to work a problem.

"Don't know; I just know all the other classes were full and his was the only one available," Tib agreed.

"Bugs Bunny!" Wanda shrilled as she finally found something worth watching.

Through the kitchen door, Tib heard the washing machine give a final whir and got up to put their clothes into the dryer.

At twelve noon, Tib shredded up the left over pork, stirred in some barbeque sauce and warmed it on the stove. Then he used the rest of the Hawaiian bread to make sandwiches and went and woke Wanda up for lunch.

After he cleaned up the kitchen, Tib pulled Wanda, Rip following behind, back into the bedroom.

Dude, you're anal, you know that?" Rip smirked as he saw that the bed had been made.

"Uh huh, better be glad that I'm not," Tib laughed, gripping one of Rip's pudgy buttocks almost painfully.

Tib lifted Wanda into the bed and pulled her football jersey off. He then lay her on her right side, lifted her left leg, and glued his mouth to her wet slit. Rip crawled into bed and took Tib's hard cock into his mouth while Wanda pulled Rip's cock to her mouth.

Wanda was the first to come, spraying Tib's face with her juice. She came a second time when Tib also added two fingers to her pussy and a finger to her tight anus.

"Oh, oh, uh, oh damn!" Rip moaned around Tib's cock and jerked as he flooded Wanda's mouth with his sperm.

""Oh damn it!" Tib cried out as he too came, shooting ropes of his semen into Rip's mouth.

They lay right where they were, catching their breath. Then Tib pulled Wanda onto her hands and knees, scrunched down, and slid his cock into her pussy. Rip then scrunched down in front of Wanda's face and slid his cock into her mouth.

Again, Wanda was the first to come and came a second time when Rip's semen flooded her mouth and had a third orgasm when Tib's semen flooded her pussy.

Then the three friends slept.

Wanda woke up as Rip sucked on her pussy, sucked the semen that was inside of her. Tib kissed her, and then began making love to her breasts with his mouth. She reached out and pulled his cock to her mouth.

When Rip was convinced he'd cleaned her out as much as he could, he crawled up and fed his cock into her pussy.

"Ugh!" Wanda grunted happily.

Wanda came a few times, and then Rip tensed and emptied his balls deep in her. Tib then crawled around, sucked and licked her to yet another orgasm as he cleaned her pussy out with his mouth. Then he too crawled up and slid himself into her.

"Still love me?" she asked, hugging him tight.

"More today than yesterday," he confessed.

At four o'clock, Tib declared that they were all being lazy lay-abouts.

"Well, what are we supposed to do?" Rip smiled.

"You and me? We're supposed to be studying, remember?" Tib said. "And Miss Wanda here? She's supposed to be sitting there looking beautiful. Yeah, like that, good job."

"You, you really think I'm beautiful?" Wanda asked.

"Unbelievably so," Tib admitted.

Tib and Rip again sat at the kitchen table, quizzing each other on vocabulary while Wanda watched the Prejean Hour on Channel 12 and folded their clothes.

"Zucchini? Who eats zucchini?" Wanda heard Rip complain.

"You do," Tib answered.

"Squash? Just saying it makes me sick. Squash!" Rip complained.

"Hey, Rip? Chew rocks, huh?" Tib laughed and Wanda looked up from the television show as Tib opened the atrium doors to step outside, a large platter in his hand.

He then made adjustments to the gas grill and lighted it. A few minutes later, Rip followed.

"Hey, Wanda, you want two of these gross ass skewers? Tib put all kind of crap on there that no one eats. Oh, and some chicken too," Rip called through the open door.

Two," Wanda agreed.

"I'll set the..." she said, and then saw that Tib or Rip had already set the table.

"And he's making us eat salad too, believe this shit?" Rip complained as they sat to eat the meal.

"Unbelievable," Wanda shook her head.

"So, what time you got to be at Early's tomorrow?" Tib asked as he whipped up a blender of mango daiquiris.

"Six, we're open at six on Saturdays, get off at four," Wanda said and nodded approval of her drink.

"Banana daiquiris and now mango? Dude, I'm just saying..." Rip teased as he also savored his drink.

"Uh huh," Tib smiled and kissed Rip on the lips.

They stayed inside; grilling had showed them that the temperature was close to intolerable outside.

As Tib whipped up a second batch of the mango daiquiris, Rip dashed to the bathroom.

In the privacy of the bathroom, Rip tried to sort through his muddled thoughts. He liked girls; whenever he beat his meat, he fantasized about Lorrie Ohlmeyer, one of the popular girls in his high school. Troy Turner claimed he'd busted Lorrie's anal cherry. Rip had given his cock brush burns thinking about stuffing his cock in Lorrie's sweet backside.

(Troy was a little prone to exaggeration; he'd talked Lorrie into anal sex, but blew his load all over her ass cheeks before he could even get lined up with her greasy pucker. Lorrie's shrieks of laughter had wilted Troy's penis and ego and no amount of manipulation by Lorrie would bring it back up again.)

But, from the moment he'd met Tib, Rip had felt a kinship, a closeness with the handsome young man. He'd not admitted it to himself, but Rip had felt an attraction to the handsome Tib from the moment Tib sat down next to him in Algebra class.

So far, in just under twenty four hours, he'd sucked Tib's cock no less than six times, had swallowed Tib's semen as many times.

And as he sat on the commode, emptying bladder and bowels, Rip's cock started to swell at the thought of Tib busting his anal cherry.

"Kind of really fucking gay there, Dude," he said aloud. "I'm just saying."

"Tib, if this table breaks!" Rip heard Wanda complain as he left the bathroom.

He smiled; Tib had lay Wanda on the table, her short legs wrapped around his waist as Tib thrust in and out of her pussy.

Rip kissed Tib, fucking Tib's mouth with his tongue, then bent and licked Tib's nipples.

"Sweetheart, it's not going to break, I promise," Tib said and picked up his pace as she groaned happily.

She squealed in orgasm and a moment later, Tib groaned and stiffened.

Rip didn't give Wanda a chance to catch her breath as he stepped up and replaced Tib.

"Oh shit, aw, damn," Wanda whined as she had another strong orgasm.

Rip tried not to think of the fact that he was fucking his cock in and out of Tib's sloppy seconds, his cock was being coated with Tib's semen.

"Aw shit!" he cried out and pumped his own semen into Wanda.

Chapter 4

"Oh, thank you, Sweetie!" Wanda happily squealed when Tib pulled into the drive-through of Meche's Doughnuts.

Give me a dozen glazed; oh, it'll take about five minutes? Okay, a dozen glazed and my girlfriend wants a large coffee, evaporated milk and two sugars please," Tib shouted into the speaker box.

"Your girlfriend?" Wanda asked, snuggling up to him.

"You better be, please tell me you are," Tib said and smiled as she kissed him.

"Damn right I am," she happily agreed.

She managed to eat four of the piping hot gooey doughnuts by the time the large car pulled into the parking lot of Early's Grocery store.

"God damn girl," Dominique whispered as Wanda sauntered up, still clutching the hot cup of coffee.

"Okay, I'll be back; you said you get off at four?" Tib said as he shut the passenger door.

"Okay, Sweetie, love you," Wanda cheerfully called back as Tommy Collins, the manager of the store unlocked the door for them.

"I hate you; I just want you to know that, I hate you," Dominique joked as they raced to clock in.

Tib brought the box of doughnuts into the house and made a fresh pot of coffee. The smell of coffee did the trick; Rip came staggering in just as the pot finished gurgling.

"Hey," he said and hugged and kissed Tib.

"Hey," Tib agreed, grateful that Rip had obviously used some mouthwash.

They ate the still warm doughnuts and Tib, as meticulous as ever, brought the box to the garbage can in the garage.

"Wanda's at work?" Rip asked when Tib came back in.

"Yep; pick her up at four," Tib agreed.

They sat down in the living room, on the small couch together.

"Hey, I uh, you know, uh, what uh, what we been doing?" Rip asked, blushing hotly.