Golden Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"I didn't have any friends," Tib interrupted Rip's rambling. "I mean, I was always the weird kid, the one being raised by his Grandmother, you know?"

"Yeah, that's rough," Rip agreed.

"And I didn't do sleep-overs, shit; I didn't even have birthday parties. I mean, Momma invited my whole kindergarten class to Chucky Cheese, only way they'd come to my party," Tib said.

"Damn," Rip said.

"So if you're a little freaked out about what we been doing?" Tib asked, affectionately squeezing Rip's bicep.

Rip leaned over and softly kissed Tib. He fumbled with Tib's belt and smiled as Tib helped him ease his jeans down.

"Love you, Dude," Rip said and sucked Tib's swelling cock into his mouth.

Tib groaned as Rip stuck his tongue between the head and the foreskin. He wiggled around and eased Rip's shorts down, laughing as he realized Rip had not worn underwear.

They lay in a side by side sixty nine, sucking and licking and stroking each other's cocks. Rip was the first to come and Tib savored the taste of his friend's semen before swallowing it down. Then he pumped his own semen into Rip's hot sucking mouth.

After a few minutes, they sat up and tucked their cocks away.

Algebra? Or English?" Tib asked.

"Algebra; remember? We got to hand in page thirty seven and thirty eight," Rip said.

"Okay," Tib agreed and grabbed their books and notebooks.

"All right, number four; how you do that shit again?" Rip asked and Tib showed him his own work.

When they finished the twenty problems, Rip sat back and sighed.

I uh, you uh, Dude I uh," Rip again started stammering.

"Come on Rip!" Tib laughed. "What?"

"Dude, you fuck my ass?" Rip blurted out.

Tib stared at the hotly blushing young man for a moment, then took Rip's hand and pulled him to his feet. They walked down the hallway, hand in hand to Tib's bedroom. Tib gently pushed Rip onto the bed, kissed him softly, and then pulled Rip's shirt off. He kissed him again, and then played with Rip's nipples.

"Love you, Dude," he said and eased Rip's shorts off.

Then he undressed and lay down on the bed. He pulled Rip up and they lay in bed, holding each other and kissing each other.

Then Tib rolled away and slid open the drawer of his night stand.

He pulled out a fairly large tube of KY jelly and showed Rip that it had never been opened before using the cap to puncture the seal.

Then the two men hugged and kissed again

"Roll over," Tib whispered.

Rip rolled onto his stomach

"More," Tib urged. "Put your back to me."

Rip did and felt his sphincter muscles clamp down as he heard a 'sploot' sound and realized Tib had just squeezed out some lubricant.

Tib gently lifted Rip's right leg and brought his middle finger to Rip's now very tightly clamped anus.

"Love you, Dude," Tib whispered, kissing Rip's shoulder.

He slowly circled Rip's anus, just applying slight pressure until he actually did worm his fingertip into the tight orifice.

"Aw, that's it," Tib encouraged and wiggled his middle finger slightly.

"Ugh!" Rip said, and then realized he was stroking his throbbing cock.

"Hey, reach back here and pull that cute ass open for me, huh?" Tib husked and again kissed Rip's shoulder.

Rip did and Tib managed to get his finger in to the second knuckle before Rip had a chance to clamp his sphincter again.

Tib pulled his finger out to the first knuckle then slowly pushed it back in and wiggled it around.

"God yes," Rip breathed out.

Tib pushed his finger in all the way and twisted it around as much as his wrist would let him.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled his finger out and Rip jerked slightly.

Another 'sploot' sound and Rip tensed up as the cold lubricant again touched his puckered hole.

"Ugh!" he grunted as Tib shoved both fingers in, to the first knuckle. Tib bit down lightly on Rip's shoulder and Rip forced himself to relax.

"All right," Tib said quietly after he'd managed to get three fingers into Rip. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees?"

Rip did and watched as Tib slathered a generous amount of jelly onto his cock. Then, he clamped down as soon as he felt the mattress sag behind him.

Tib again used one, then two, then three fingers to open Rib up before pushing the head of his cock into Rip.

"Ugh!" Rip grunted and Tib froze, keeping the head of his cock just inside of Rip's rectum.

A moment later Tib pushed in a millimeter and Rip again grunted in protest. A moment later Tib wiggled his hips from side to side and Rip groaned. Tib wasn't sure if Rip's groan was of pleasure or not, but decided to push his cock into the tight hole a little bit more.

"Oh!" Rip exclaimed and Tib felt the head of his cock push past Rip's sphincter.

Tib ground his teeth, resisting the urge to jam his cock all the way in.

Rip felt as if he was being split in half and wasn't sure if he loved or hated the feeling. Waves of pain coursed from his raw anus, seeming to grow in intensity rather than lessen.

But his cock throbbed and jerked; his balls actually felt like they were tight with the need to ejaculate.

"Ugh! Fuck me, man," he finally urged, resisting the urge to grab his cock and start pulling hard on it.

"Ugh! Oh, aw damn!" Rip cried out as Tib did push another inch into him.

Rip could feel the flared head of Tib's cock, feel the vat ring of his foreskin, and feel the vein on the underside of Tib's cock as Tib pushed into him.

"God, I love you, man!" Rip cried out and shot a heavy stream of semen onto the bedspread.

Tib was unable to hold bac, grabbed Rip's hips and pushed his cock all the way into Rip's hot, tight, squirming hole.

"Fuck yeah," Rip choked out as Tib began pulling out again.

"Ugh!" he grunted, almost in protest as Tib drove back into him.

"Shit! Fuck!" Tib cried out and rip could feel his bowels fill with Tib's semen.

"Ugh, oh, aw shit, I got to..." Rip complained suddenly, the need to void his bowels overwhelming.

Tib put a steadying hand on Rip and slowly pulled his wilting cock from his friend's backdoor.

Rip scampered off the bed and into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, he saw that he did not need to void; it had been a false alarm.

By the time he staggered out of the bathroom, Tib had already stripped the bed of cover, sheets, and pillowcases.

"Dude, you are so anal retentive, know that?" he teased his friend when Tib returned, fresh sheets and pillow cases in hand.

"You would know," Tib smiled and mad the bed quickly, efficiently. "Think it's too hot for a comforter? I've got this beautiful wedding ring quilt..."

"Quilts? Comforters?" Rip teased. "Dude, a little gay there, huh? I'm just saying."

Chapter 5

A check of the refrigerator and Tib decided he simply did not feel like cooking. So when he picked Wanda up at work, the three friends debated on where to eat dinner.

Stephanie goes to this Baptist church and right across the street is this hamburger place she says is the best," Wanda offered.

"Know where her church is?" Tib asked, deciding that a burger sounded better than Mexican at Manny's.

"Right there on nineteen," Wanda said.

"Tib, you been buying all kind of stuff and now you won't even let me pitch in for dinner; you can afford all that?" Wanda asked as Tib declined her offer to help with the check.

"Yeah, my Momma left me a little bit," Tib shrugged, not telling her the whole truth.

"That your car out there?" A burly man asked, pointing to the Cadillac through the plate glass window.

"Yes sir," Tib said.

"That's the Elvis Presley model," the man said, looking at the car.

"Why my Momma bought it," Tib agreed.

Both Rip and Wanda looked at the car with renewed interest; until now, they had assumed it was just an

old car.

"So, what time you got to go to work tomorrow?" Tib asked as they got back into the car.

"Don't; we're closed on Sundays," Wanda whooped. "Marianne? She's Tommy's wife? She says Sunday's is for church and family. I don't go back until Monday at two!"

"Oh, okay, you go to church?" Tib asked.

"No," Wanda made a sour face. "My momma goes to that Non-denominational one right off twenty seven, out in Kimble; I quit going second I moved out."

"Rip? You go to church?" Tib asked.

"Not if I can help it," Rip admitted. "I mean, I lived here, I'd probably be going to that one right across from Chuck; we're Baptist."

"What about you?" Wanda asked.

"Every now and then; I go to St. Richard's," Tib shrugged.

Once home, Tib looked up how to make a few whiskey drinks since Rip was complaining so much about the 'gay' drinks Tib had been making.

Tib did think it a little amusing; he and Rip had sucked each other's cocks, and he had fucked Rip's virgin ass, but Rip was worried about the gayness of some drinks?

"See? Now that's a real drink," Rip declared as he sipped his drink.

"It's all right," Wanda shrugged. "I like them banana daiquiris a lot better, though."

"Of course you do; you're a girl," Rip pointed out.

"Back yard's all fenced in, right?" Wanda asked, looking through the back window at the yard.

"Yeah," Tib agreed. "Got an eight foot tall..."

"Then why we need suits?" Wanda asked, already shimmying out of her work blouse.

"Yeah, huh?" Rip asked, dropping his shorts and tee shirt to the floor next to Wanda's growing pile of clothes.

Tib grabbed some towels and followed them outside.

"Hey, I got to tell you something," Tib said to Wanda as he followed her under the waterfall.

"Yeah?" she giggled as he grabbed her ample backside.

"You, with your hair all wet and you smiling like that, you're beautiful, you know that?" he asked and she beamed.

"I think you're pretty beautiful yourself," she admitted.

After they were waterlogged; the trio went back into the house for more 'real' drinks. They sat on the small couch, Wanda in between Tib and Rip, kissing one then the other passionately.

After his fourth drink, Rip bent over Wanda and gave Tib a sloppy blow job. Wanda watched, eyes wide, fingers rubbing her pussy.

When Tib exploded in Rip's mouth, Rip and Wanda kissed, sharing Tib's semen.

"There," Rip said, stroking Tib's rapidly resurging erection. "Think that's wet enough?"

"Wet enough for what?" Wanda asked.

"Probably not," Tib smiled. "Took a whole lot of lube before. Remember?"

"For what?" Wanda asked again.

"Yeah, but I'm not a virgin anymore," Rip corrected.

"Ass fucking, Sweetheart," Tib said, kissing her.

"You're, you, oh, this I got to see," Wanda demanded.

Rip made a detour into the bathroom while Wanda and Tib went into the bedroom. When Rip came in, Tib had his face buried in Wanda's thatch, making her ass bounce on the bed.

"Oh shit!" Wanda keened as her orgasm built up.

Rip got onto the bed and knelt down. Tib grabbed the large tube of jelly and generously lubricated his finger.

When Wanda caught her breath, she wiggled around and rubbed her slit as she watched Tib fuck one, then two and then three fingers in and out of Rip's tight anal passage.

"Oh!" both Rip and Wanda moaned as Tib pushed the tip of his cock into Rip's greasy hole.

It may have been Rip's second time getting fucked, but it was still a stop and go method before Tib was all the way in.

"Fuck!" Rip exclaimed as he could feel Tib's length inside of him.

"Oh!" he shuddered as Tib began pulling out.

"Ugh!" Rip grunted as Tib began to slowly force his way back in.

"Oh God, Dude!" he almost sobbed as he came forcefully.

Oh!" Wanda cried out as her fingers brought her to orgasm.

Wanda wiggled around and took the head of Rip's cock into her mouth, not caring that she was getting his semen in her hair.

"Shit!" Rip bellowed as her hot sucking mouth coaxed a second ejaculation out of him.

Rip could feel every inch, every vein of Tib's cock as it filled him. He could also tell that Tib was getting close; his lover's movements were erratic, jerky.

"Aaahh! Oh God!" Rip cried out, almost sobbing as Tib's semen flooded into him.

He spent again into Wanda's mouth. Finally, Wanda released Rip's cock and concentrated on rubbing herself to orgasm.

Rip scrambled off the bed and ran for the bathroom. He could feel his guts cramping up slightly and sat.

"Just let me clean this..." he heard Tib say then Tib entered the bathroom.

Rip had not turned on the light; there was daylight coming in through the frosted glass window. Tib did not turn on the light either, just turned the taps of the shower on and jumped in.

By the time Tib had washed his cock and balls thoroughly, the cramping in Rip's belly had lessened and he was able to follow Tib back into the bedroom.

Rip lay down in the bed and watched as Tib again performed oral sex on Wanda. After Wanda's orgasm, Tib rolled the chubby girl onto her belly and Rip's cock slowly stirred as he watched Tib spread Wanda's large ass cheeks apart and delve his tongue into Wanda's crack.

Rip thought of Lorrie Ohlmeyer, of spreading her tight ass cheeks and jamming his tongue into her anus. His cock rose to nearly full mast as he thought of the attractive brunette.

"See?" he thought to himself as he looked at his hard cock. "Proves I'm not gay. I like women."

Wanda found the experience of her boyfriend's tongue in her anus to be more than just a little odd; it was actually off-putting. The feeling of his finger pushing in, however, actually felt pleasurable. When Tib pushed a second finger in, Wanda shuddered in her first anal orgasm.

When Tib started fucking three fingers in and out of her back door, Wanda started bouncing on the bed.

Rip's cock throbbed as he watched his lover grease up Wanda's ass; he was thinking of several women he'd love to fuck. The Latin girl that sat in front of him in their Algebra class had a plump rear end.

The blonde Teacher's Aide in his History class had a juicy looking rear end which she emphasized in skinny jeans or yoga pants.

Wanda was gasping by the time Tib pulled her onto her knees.

She used her small hands to pull her ample buttocks apart and squealed when she felt Tib's cock head brush against her rapidly constricting anus.

"Oh!" she shuddered as Tib reached under and lightly stroked her clitoris.

And then the head of his greasy cock was in her anus. For a split second, it hurt. It hurt and waves of pain radiated outward and she almost told him to stop.

Then the head was in past her sphincter and she shudder in her second anal orgasm.

"You're in; you're all the way in? Oh God, you are, I can feel..." Wanda grunted and shivered when Tib's belly pushed against her spread buttocks.

"Ugh!" she grunted loudly as he began to pull out of her.

"Ack!" she screamed out as he began to push back in.

Having already come in Rip's ass, Tib was able to pound Wanda to two more anal orgasms before he finally, almost painfully unloaded a torrent of semen into her bowels.

'Gay' or not, the Wedding Ring quilt had to be put on the bed; the first one wasn't all the way dry yet, and this coverlet was liberally stained with their lovemaking.

Chapter 6

Tib helped Rip get all the clean clothes and the textbooks out of the huge trunk of the Cadillac, and then they slapped each other's rears, afraid of hugging in front of their fellow students.

"See you in Algebra," Tib called out as Rip lugged everything to the door of Martinez Dorm.

While Tib and Rip were getting ready for their teacher to make his appearance, Wanda was hanging up her work clothes, singing. Stephanie, her roommate looked on in curious amusement. Usually, she was the one singing, after getting fucked good and hard by Greg, while Wanda sat and sulked.

That was part of the problem, Stephanie was convinced. Wanda was jealous that she was getting plenty of good hard cock while no one wanted to fuck the short fat freak.

But hopefully Wanda had finally come to grips with her path in life, to be the short fat unloved one. Then maybe she'd stop being so jealous, which Wanda disguised as moral outrage.

"You're in a good mood," Stephanie finally said.

"Yep," Wanda said.

She decided to see what was in the refrigerator; they'd not eaten breakfast as Tib and Rip both had eight o'clock classes.

The refrigerator revealed, even though Stephanie worked at Super One Foods and Wanda worked at Early's, they were in danger of starvation. Then Wanda had to shrug; she'd not bought groceries in a week.

The pantry revealed a box of Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Rolls and Wanda actually hesitated before grabbing one.

Tib had not said anything, actually did not seem to mind that she had a few extra pounds on her. Rip did not seem to mind her lumps and bumps either. But Wanda minded. Tib, and Rip were two good looking young men and Wanda wanted to look good for them.

She decided that she would only eat this one, instead of the three packs of cakes that were in the box.

"Oh, hey, when'd you buy the apples?" Wanda asked, seeing some in a bowl on the tiny dining table.

"Yesterday," Stephanie called out from her customary perch on the couch.

"Can I have one?" Wanda asked, putting the snack cake back in the box.

"Uh yeah, sure," Stephanie said. "The red ones are kind of tart but the pink ones are real sweet."

"Thanks," Wanda said and washed off a large pink one.

Greg's hard knock on the apartment's door suddenly rang out.

"Does he ever work?" Wanda asked out loud, her disgust evident.

"His daddy's the supervisor," Stephanie giggled, already unbuttoning her blouse.

Greg came in, kissed Stephanie, grabbed her breast and walked toward her bedroom. He did not even greet Wanda, but other than a 'Hey' and physical gropes, Greg didn't greet Stephanie either.

"One day Dianne's going find out what a piece of shit you are," Wanda muttered to herself.

For less than four minutes, Wanda listened to grunts, moans, and thumps. Then there was a long moment of silence before Stephanie's door suddenly jerked open.

Wanda looked up and almost squealed; Greg walked from Stephanie's bedroom to the bathroom, nude. His cock looked shriveled, puny, less than half the size of Tib's or Rip's cocks.

To be fair, it was flaccid and she'd heard that most cocks were less than half their erect size, especially when cold, and Stephanie kept their apartment at a fairly frigid temperature.

"What the fuck you looking at, fat bitch?" Greg snarled and slammed the door of the bathroom.

"Looks like a cock only smaller," Wanda muttered and finished eating the apple.

A few minutes after he'd dressed and left, Stephanie came out of the bedroom. She flopped on her perch on the couch, grabbed the remote control for the television, and then stopped.

"What you think he's going say when I tell him we're knocked up?" Stephanie suddenly blurted.

"Stephanie!" Wanda gasped "And their wedding's in what? Three weeks?"

"Oh please; he's never going marry that stuck up two-faced rich bitch," Stephanie sneered, failing to see the irony in calling Dianne a two faced bitch.

"Stephanie, we got the invitations last month; oh! I need tell them I'm bringing, but Stephanie, really! How could you let that happen?" Wanda said.

"I'm telling you; he's, they're not going through with it," Stephanie said.

"Not if she finds out you're pregnant," Wanda agreed.

At twenty minutes before two, Stephanie opened the apartment door to find a good looking, slightly chubby young man standing and smiling.

"Hi Sweetie," Wanda called out before Stephanie could tell the guy they didn't want whatever he was selling.

"Hey, you about ready?" he called back.

"Tib, this is my roommate Stephanie; Stephanie, this is my boyfriend Tib," Wanda made the introductions as she wiggled past Stephanie.

"Hi, bye," Tib smiled as Wanda kissed him then pulled him toward the stairwell.

Tib dropped Wanda off in front of the grocery store; Wanda said Dominique would be driving her home and the two parted.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers