All Comments on 'Gone Missing'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story, But

Another great story by a master story teller. But didn't you leave a hole when she said her sex with Randy was in college, yet photos of her with him were with the later photos of her with John--as though they were taken at the same time. How else would John have the photos and not Randy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
one of the best of DG Hear's stories .....

which is saying a lot. D.G. Hear is an outstanding writer. Thank you for your story. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Until...

that fateful day when she burnt the biscuits, and I snapped her neck like a turkey bone. It's alright though, because I'm a vet. Also, she cheated on me that one time.

She should have known better than to burn a man's breakfast when he has the moral high ground.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyabout 14 years ago
Good story

To Anonymous "Until...": Take a hike! If you don't have the guts to claim credit for writing crap feedback, don't bother.

DG Hear: A bit over the top but still well done. Whenever I see a new story by you I take the the time to read it. You seldom disappoint. Keep up the good work.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
This is a story with testosterone!

I have to admit, this was my kind of story. Emotionally, that is. Both Randy (good name, that) and John deserved what they got, emotionally, that is . . . No, it's wrong to be a vigilante and kill out of revenge, and it's certainly illegal, but so is blackmail and coerced sex (rape is the proper term) and killing in defense of yourself and/or your family can easily be justified. The story was well-written and despite the Navy Seal/Special Forces ploy (which of course has been used by other writers many times), I really enjoyed a story with true love and no wimpiness. Thanks for writing.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Another Great One!

Thanks again,DGH. I really enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
but.......

there's no wimp in this story!! not even a creampie!! and looking at a picture is not the same as watching them fuck. and how come she did not humiliate him in that party? shouldnt he suck those guys and let them fuck him before he kills them?

Risq_001Risq_001about 14 years ago
DG, I'm going to have to be the minority then here

Normally I like your stuff, I mean when I see your name on something I read it without thinking about it, but I can't get behind this story.

If you think about it, you have a story where the wife not only cheated but she cheated at least twice that the husband has proof of, and by her own admission more than that. The husband was aware of it, but he didn't know when, where, how many times, or who the 2nd guy was when he found out about the first that he had pictures of. But none of that bothered him as long as he got to kill the men who he actually knew about.

But here's the stickler for me, his wife didn't confess until she had no choice. She would have lived her entire life never trying to make this up to him, being happy to keep him in the dark of how badly she betrayed him while trying to keep him believing she was faithfully waiting for him, if she could have. How does that make her a loving wife at all?

And the fact that the story said that she was pretty "wild" in college and she cheated on him with at least two guys that he knows of, well that he had pictures of having sex with her, "and" that she's willing to admit too.

I'm all for forgiveness, but dude the wife's character did nothing to earn it, and the husband killed everyone that his wife slept with he could find. Yet he didn't harm her in any way, but the men he did.

But that's pretty one sided don't you think?

She wasn't raped and she herself admitted she was wild and did it willingly, yet he only punished the men for daring to sleep with her. That to me makes her seem like she needs to be protected from herself because she's not smart enough to come in out of the rain and she'll drop her pants for any man at the drop of a hat because she's not smart enough to know right from wrong. Either they are all guilty for cheating and need to be punished, or none of them are and they all skate.

Picking the men to be the only one to punish, all while pretending that she is some "form" of an innocent victim of her actions, when she "willingly" went had sex with them (and possibly others), makes no sense to me ever, no matter where I read it. The blackmail by them at the end doesn't do anything for the fact she had cheated on him and tried to hide it so he would never know.

I'm not saying that it shouldn't have been a happy ending, but dude having him kill his wife's lovers and then talking about how loving everyone saw him as to her and his family, and how he didn't want his marriage to end no matter what he had to do to keep it, makes him seem like a delusional nut to me that I wouldn't let me kids near.

-Risq

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 14 years ago
GOOD STORY!!

DG HEAR IS#1!! Loved IT! THE ROTTEN BASTARDS GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO THEM! Not much chance of him being found out either. Even if they move the casket they seldom screw with the vault. She might have screwed up once but later NO IS NO!~ GOOD JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes another great story

I liked the storyline.....Could have been alittle different after the dinner and in the

room...Just a little cooler no strawberries no whipped cream...

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 14 years ago
Different Strokes

DG Hear is one of those writers whose stories I've been reading since I found Literotica and like any writer, he doesn't hit a home run every time. But I've found all his stories to be interesting, structurally sound and worth the time I gave to reading them. That said, I don't think this was one of his best, but it wasn't bad.

Commenting on some of the comments, I am not a Torch The Bitch writer (although I like his stories) and so I don't find any pressing need to make Shonda "pay" for cheating on her husband. Granted, she was wild in college. So, fucking, what. I did a lot of things before I married, some of which I'm not real proud of, but I WASN"T MARRIED! She cheated on him after they were married . That could be a deal breaker, but cheating in the early days of a marriage when there isn't much of a foundation for a marriage there in the first place is something that some husbands could accept. And there's no proof or indication that she did cheat on him after that one party. So if hubbie chooses to forgive, his call.

Like some others, the violence does give me pause. This is fiction, but going around and killing people quickly and efficiently because you know how to do it isn't something I'd be real proud of or be comfortable living around someone wh could do it and sleep soundly the next day.

The thing is, in the first killing, the hero is reacting the way he's been trained and that probably saved his life if John could have gotten his weapon out. The second killing is not justifiable. If Randy had survived and cops got some idea of the ties between the hero, John and Randy and the hero's wife, there would at the least suspicion hanging over him for the rest of his life. That gives the hero reason to kill Randy, but not justification.

Again this is fiction. The hero saves his marriage and family and there's a happy ending. Deeper moral questions probably should be saved for a different type of story.

Bottom line, if it's by DG Hear, I'm going to read it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
I disagree with Risq...

Bottom line - if you try to blackmail a wife into having sex with you, you are taking a big risk that some bad things might happen. You are thus making yourself a candidate for a runner-up Darwin award. I found it poetic that the husband works in a graveyard! Plus, we never found out what branch of the military the husband served in, which, given all the previous stories in this vein, is appropriate. Good story!

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Good story.

The blackmailers got what was coming to them. The wife seemed to be genuine when she apologised and with three kids and an otherwise happy marriage I see no problem with this couple staying together. Well done DG good to see you writing still. Thanks for the story.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Retribution

Finally: a well-written story about infidelity in which the injured husband does what a real man should do. D.G. - please continue the good work!

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 14 years ago
Shonda? Shonda Schilling, Curt Schilling's wife?

Great story and, as you are an amazing human being, you are an amazing writer. I gave you 5 stars and would have given you 10 stars if I could.

It's about time you won. You work too hard to lose.

Good luck in the contest.

P.S.

Is that Shonda Schilling, Curt Schilling's wife, the ex-Boston Red Sox pitcher? Where'd you meet her? Does Curt know? Wow. She's a good looking woman, you lucky dog, no pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
An interesting story.

However, in my opinion it lacks credibility especially with two murders involved. As always excellent writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
toboggan?

I put on gloves and a toboggan.

toboggan = long sled

balaclava = closed face knit cap

sorry, that one stopped me cold mid sentence.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Excellent:

Good read DG. Almost what I would have done.

Keep up the good writing.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Enjoyable Read

If he had not done something quickly in the first case he would have been dead. The second guy was not be trusted and once you have taken out one the next is always easier. He did let her tell him. Basically well written and enjoyable.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Great story and fantasic ending for the cheating trio!

Well done, Author. Enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I find it strange that none of the readers

had a problem with a double murder. An eye for an eye, death for adultery.

Seems odd he took her adultery in stride without so much as a word to her but yet killed her lovers. She wasn't raped, she committed adultery willingly. Not a bad story but find this whole thing unsettling. What if she slips again? Will the killing continue? I can't seem to want to cheer for this killer. ML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Good story. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

You always write a great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Most Interesting

One of your darkest stories. Still a good read anyway.

Boyd

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A good read

Fast moving and a well planned storyline. very enjoyable.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks

Just the kind of story I needed, nice to know I'm not the only husband and father that wouldn't stand for someone fucking up my marriage. Well written and interesting, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent...as usual

DGH,

I always enjoy your stories. There is something about the way you write and how you structure a story that I always enjoy

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
You Are The Man!

As always, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crap

You are as bad as the wimp sissy writers, only on the other side of the spectrum. What is all this bullshit bravada about hooray for the testosterone, so happy he's not a wimp - well woopty fucking doo - is this the testosterone cateogry? No. This is the Loving Wives category. Was this a story about a loving wife? No it was not.

This was a story about a cheating whore. Why does no one EVER write about a loving wife in this section? Why is there always infidelity? How is revenge erotic? It is not erotic. Not even slightly.

All you torch the bitch fans may think you sit on higher moral ground than the sissy cuckold writers, but you don't. You're all equally as sick, in your own fucked up way.

DG, you are no doubt a good writer, if good writing is classified as only technical writing ability and the ability to tell a story. But I'd say writing a meaningful story is equally as important and you fail here. What was the meaning behind this story? Fuck my wife and die? Wow, that's deep. About as meaningful as the opposite message - fuck my wife and fuck me next.

If you've ever experienced love and eroticism with a real woman who was not a revolving door cum dump, try writing about it. That would be a story I'd like to read from you.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Boring old guy....take a hike!...anon comment actually spot-on!...

....this one way over the top and nope, doesn't answer any profound questions but fun read thank-you.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
You Still Don't Get IT!

Doesn't matter how many he's killed with one finger, or what color his beret is, a wimp is a wimp is a wimp! At least he took appropriate action against her boyfriends, but the slut wife gets away with it. Lately you and a few other writers have started disrespecting our soldiers by portraying them as spineless wimps that allow their wives to fuck around because they are so insecure in their manhood that they are afraid to move on and try to find an honest women, in my opinion that makes you all lower than worm sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Positive proof...

...that DG is a capable storyteller lies in the fact that the majority of the comments on this tale revolve around the actions of the characters. The object of a writer is to create a story populated with characters that readers get involved with. Obviously, a number of readers have gotten involved with the characters in this tale, or they wouldn't be commenting on the actions of Hubbie and Wifey.

That said, here's my weigh-in on the characters and their actions:

People are human and, as such, they're fallible. They can - and do - make mistakes. In this story, we have a young couple who haven't known each other very long at all before she winds up pregnant. They do the honorable thing and get married.

There are thousands of couples to whom this has happened, and the vast majority of them have some uncomfortable early marital-years. Because of the pregnancy-induced marriage, neither is totally certain that they made the truly right choice in getting married. They didn't really marry out of "true love", but out of a lust-induced pregnancy. A fair portion of these couples don't see their marriages surviving the first five years.

For the ones who manage to make a life-long go of it, the majority of them have the distinct advantage of being able to be together every single day of the marriage. This constant presence allows reinforcement of the love side of the relationship, and doesn't allow as great an opportunity for the sort of "temptation" this story featured, to arise.

The husband in DG's tale didn't stick around. He went into the military and headed overseas. That left the wife - already unsure of the wisdom of her choice in marrying him after knowing him for so few days - facing the normal gamut of temptations that an attractive woman faces, in regard to the availability of situations with other "suitors".

So, unsure and confused, she made a mistake - one that became far more complicated because of the photographs taken. It doesn't matter whether it was one night, or three, or ten. She was unfaithful. That matters. But, there came a time when she finally said "No!" and meant it. Sure, she had to live with the knowledge of her mistake. Her decision not to tell her husband is quite understandable. It's enough that she has to bear the guilt of her cheating. Why inflict that sort of pain on her husband? It isn't always a matter of "keeping him from finding out so that he doesn't get angry with me".

As for the blackmailers? It started with blackmail-for-sex. Would it have ended with that? Doubtful. Eventually, there would have been other, more obnoxious things involved. What if wifey or hubby came into some big money?

I'm not saying that I totally condone the cold-blooded killing, but there were no other real options available to hubby, to make the threat of the blackmail go away forever. He was protecting his family - protecting his wife from being forced to do something she didn't want to do, and also protecting his children from ever having to learn about that sordid incident in their mother's past. Why should the kids be saddled with that sort of embarrassment, confusion, and pain/shame?

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
She comes out on top

....cheating and getting away with it. Apparently, she didn't mind at the time - she must have enjoyed both the sex and the cheating.

The only one left in the dark is good, old, loving hubby - chucks.

She should be told that hubby knows about her "activities" and that she caused two deaths. - she deserves the guilt (if she has any) - She owns him BIG TIME!!!!!

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
I thought it was fun to read!

Would they have had a normal relationship after the killings? Probaly not.

It will be on her mind all the time. She will now know he made both of them disapear. She will always now have some fear of him. For him he is a soldier, who has done it before. He could push it aside and move on because that is what you have to do when you are doing these kind of things for uncle sam. Will he ever forget it, probably not.

I think it was enjoyable to read. The husband did what he thought he had to do to keep his family intact. Was it right? No. Did they get what they sowed oh yea!

Thanks for writing!

Risq_001Risq_001about 14 years ago
Please let me say this and I'll quit

A couple commentors said that she was human and made a mistake because she cheated on him and that shouldn't be held against her (makes me wonder what type of cheating should be held against her then).

And later because the men tried to blackmail her into continuing to cheat on her husband they got what they deserved. Mainly because that made her character out as some form of victim.

I disagree with that....

Our plant for a while had a safety sign up that read:

"An error in judgment only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it'

That is what we have her. She did somethings she wasn't proud of, but there are major consequences for those actions that she ran and hid from.

What if one or the other had been killers and not her husband and tried to kill her or her family? What is she had gotten HIV and passed it on to her husband before he knew it? HIV isn't something that shows itself immediately. I know someone living with it and it has yet to flair up on her, and interestingly she got it while cheating on her husband. What if they had done any "NUMBER" of things. Her cheating was wrong plain and simple.

But here's my problem also, she could have said from the start "Look I screwed up, here is my reason for it. You may not agree but I need to be honest and prove that I want and need you to love me and we don't have any secrets." That would fix her blackmail problem as well as any future problems. I mean, regardless of why, she agreed to marry her husband but didn't respect him enough not to cheat on him as a matter of fact while in college, and according to the story didn't quit living this way until she graduated. How is that loving, only when she got her fill of sleeping around she was willing to pretend it never happened?

I'm still a stickler for this too, her character cheated, she lived with it, she pretended it never happened, and even though her husband knew about it he commented that she never showed any signs or remorse or being upset about it. She filed her cheating away as no big deal. Sorry I have a problem with that. That and her husbands "Let's not rock the boat" approach to learning she had cheated on him.

Then he tested her and tried to see if her meeting the other man to silence him about her past was more important than being with him and she chose meeting the other man to keep her cheating on him a secret. And regardless of what the character said, he already knew she was a liar, a manipulator, and a cheater, yet he acted like her word was gold and she could do no wrong. See I again have a problem with that.

Her being blackmailed was only a symptom of her character's cheating on her husband and the past coming back to bite her in the butt. The first time it was to run and hide and pretend it didn't happen. But when the second man eluded that more people had the pictures she realized that she could no longer contain it and came clean. And that's what he felt he won as a prize for a wife? Someone who only tells him what is going on when she has no other choice?

Sorry still can't get behind it =(

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmm

i have to say i agree with risq. i mean really, she only had the threesome that one time? well, according to her story it was only after joe can back home that she stopped and leaves the readers to conclude she must have have cheated some more. also, she was pretty blunt when she said she didnt know if she loved joe so it was okay for her to cheat. then theres the fact that while its all well and good to say she would spend the rest of their lives making up to him, its another thing to actually do it. because from everthing dg hear wrote, she in fact didnt do everything possible to make it up to him. she spent countless hours working and she only told joe about johns blackmail scheme when randy also tried to blackmail her. sooo, this leaves me to believe that the cheating didnt matter to her because not once in all those years did she seem remotely guilty or sad or whatever. like risq said, she must have locked away those memories, acting as if they were part of her daily life. wtf? also, what was with joes attitude? so because he had kids he didnt act like a man? that kind of shit would normally cause severe resentment, if not hatred in ppl. in fact, he repeatedly stated how he didnt fully trust her and the only reason he didnt divorce her was because her big shot father would/could take away his kids. this was a frustrating and somewhat stupid story and i feel as if i just wasted part of my life.

AZSAMAZSAMabout 14 years ago
Fun story

This was a fun story for several reasons. First, DG Hear usually (as he did here) provides a tight story which got readers envolved. That's funny because of the comments people make who have no psychology training or knowledge of the depth or twists of the human psyche. For example she figures out he was the one who made the two men vanish. Should she fear him now? No, he had displayed the depth of his love for her and his family. He was her "guardian angel." As an aside, don't you think it is funny to envision a man in a tuxedo operating a backhoe in the middle of the night in a cemetary?

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Just wanted to drop in and thank you all for taking the time to read and leave comments on my story. I love when the readers get involved and voice their opinion. Sorry about the few who thought they wasted their time. You'll know better than read one of my stories next time.

She wasn't aware that he killed both men. Remember the title 'Gone Missing'? He stopped trusting her after she saw him with John. She wasn't aware of it. Sure we could surmise anything we want but he never told her anything and to be honest, I don't think she cared to know.

I'm a revenge and sometimes a vigelante person. It may not be right but it's damn satisfying to write. We all have our own opinions and are entitled to them but in the real world do we really know people and what goes on behind closed door?

Thanks again for being part of the comment section, it really is much appreciated.

DG

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50about 14 years ago
Well done

Great story... well written... good luck in the contest

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
The story was great fun to read! Top score!

We all know DG is an outstanding writer and he usually evokes a lot of reaction. This story was no exception. The plot and/or character holes that some commentors of this story wanted to focus on were good; they were honest critiques. However, what was particularly interesting about the critiques -- they seemed to say much more about the personality of the commentor than the story itself. This is usually true to some degree, but seemed more pronounced for this story.

FireFox59FireFox59about 14 years ago
Thanks DG

Interesting way of disposing of the bodies. Makes you wander when you drive by the cemetery:).

janiexxjaniexxabout 14 years ago
I wouldn't have cheated...

I thought Joe was a decent man and a lovely husband and father. Good luck in the contest. I enjoyed your story.

Orionman17Orionman17about 14 years ago
Gone Missing - Most enjoyable read! Thank you, DGH.

For some reason, I thought of "Six Feet Under" TV show when I read Gone Missing. Quirky, realistic and appeals to my humble sense of a couple characters who deserved what they got. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes this is good

I like for my stories more erotic but this is ok, I get entertain but not the way I come to literotica for being entertain do you understand? I dont give you bad score though, I kill those people too and then she will die next. Very bad.

Renags21Renags21about 14 years ago
A Popular Writer Not Without Reason

Having read the previous comments, I can assert confidently that you are one of the most highly regarded writers on this site. And with good reason. This story definitely has its merits, albeit not without certain snags. For me, it wasn't Joe's distribution of "justice", but rather his driving force. In essence, his motive was clear, but I found the description of his inner demons to be lacking. Joe's somber memories of war, death, and killing would lead me to believe he's made the decision to veer away from all that. So, logically, anything that effects in him such fury as to compel him to murder must be rage of some note. However, I don't feel that anger was aptly described. In any event, I will be reading more of your work due to my enjoyment of this piece. Good luck.

sanman52sanman52about 14 years ago
good story

I liked the story. Very well written.<br><br>Regarding the pictures, I have wondered if the wife considered claiming that the pictures had been taken prior to her marriage, since she readily admitted to her husband that she had sex with both men while in school. This would have given a legitimate excuse for the pictures and kept her affair secret. A possibility.<br><br>A bigger question to me is what the wife thought about her husband killing John. She obviously should have concluded that her husband killed John after showing her the pictures and John going missing. Having concluded that her husband had killed John, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to conclude that Randy had also been killed by her husband. Would she be able to live with the fact that her husband was a murderer. And if he could kill 2 men, what would keep him from killing her. Was he just biding his time before taking care of her, or would there be something she would do in the future that might set him off? How could she live her life like that?

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years agoAuthor
DG Hear again

I think it's great how this story makes people think. I can think of a lot of scenios that could have been. That's the nice part about this comment section. It lets the reader base an opinion. Thanks for all the comments.

DG

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
Very Impresseed

Well this was not the best reaction from husband, even good, but this story was not to teach you what you should do about adultary or blackmailing. It was to tell you what consequences you might face if you blackmail innocent people, remember not every husband is loving husband who will just divorce and leave his wife and family for predators. Some may react and can act in a way, wont let you react. So think twice before you do something. We cant blame someone for reacting, because reaction always depends on personality, and Joe was very that way. But we can blame people for their actions. It was not morally good revenge but in someway it was better, suppose if predator did succeed , and when finally Joe find out he would divorce his wife , both predators' would be divorced or their family would suffer. And again these predators may target again some innocent. Better with dead parent than a rapists. At least they will remember them as good person. People make mistake what wife did was simply a mistake. But what they were going to do was not mistake, believe me in some countries adultary is crime.

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 14 years ago
As always..

a very good read. I love the emotion that you always seem to imbue in the story lines as well as the not so run of the mill characters. Always well formulated and always a very good and most times a very thought provoking read. Very well done as usual. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Blessed Be =^_^=

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
didn't like the killing

could have been dealt with in a much better way...

she loved him... It was an old affair... they could have stood together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring Old Guy...

...you really are. And either dumb as hell or full of shit, one or the other. Tell me, my dipstick friend, what the difference is between a phony name given (with a very little questionable information) and "Anonymous" that distinguishes both of you apart. Are you identified by real name, address, and phone number any differently than "Anonymous" is? Do we really know who you are, versus Anonymous?"

Do we know where you work so we can track you down? As a matter of fact do we even know your ethnic origins, your skin color, your religious denomination (if any), your political beliefs, etc. versus "Anonymous?" Does your phony user ID mean you are smarter than "Anonymous?" I don't think so! He/she is certainly more creative than you.<p>

I am surprised that creeps like you can even spell your phony user ID you are so fucking stupid. The whole purpose of a user ID is so that you can remain...anonymous! Wise up, nimrod!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

There are way two many sexual predators out there that think nothing of cuckolding a good man. I am a true combat veteran and my first wife cheated on me long after I came back. I did not kill her lovers but that was only because she was just as responsible as they were. There was no blackmail to coerce her into her future cheating. I just quit caring about her once I realized that she did not love me enough to quit dispecting her marriage and me. Divorcing her cheating ass and marrying another loving woman was my salvation and her punishment. In this particular little tale, I would have killed the wife-seducing and blackmailing scum that threatened my happy married life too!!!! You know readers- there are a lot of low-life people out there that really do deserve to die! (Pedofiles, child rapists, murderers, blackmailers, etc.) To me, a few bad apples just cause rot and ruin the whole barrel eventually. Why the hell not dispose of the rotton ones? There are billions of us fighting to survive and prosper on this planet. Why are we protecting the right to exist for the ones that threaten our way of life? Especially when there are so many innocent victims that will never get the chance to live a happy life? Just my thoughts in responding to a lot of good comments...

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
We all make choices...

this story was about the husbands choices and the predators'. Since he made his choice about wanting to stay married, his other choices fell into line quite well.

Well done & Thank you.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Aa always, a well written tale by DG Hear

DG, in my opinion, you are one of the best authors on this site in the LW section.

This dark tale was an enjoyable read, my fantasies are quite often very dark, so it's nice to know I am not alone in that.

I liked the contrasts you painted in this marriage. The blue collar husband who dealt with death (so to speak) every day of his working life. The white collar wife who dealt with the law and justice in an abstract way as a lawyer but ended up on the wrong side of blackmail.

Hmmm, I called this a dark tale, I have changed my mind. I am leaning more to 'a dark and subversive tale'. Now that I think about it I like even more! Man, you have a wicked mind, it's either that or I am reading way more into this story than I should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As deadsoon said;

I like these dark tales, they make my spirit soar. R.T.

GizmorGizmorabout 13 years ago
Gone

A fine story. Keep up the good writing. Thanks.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
One of the most wonderfull story on this site.

Written by a consummate Master of story telling. I have always reserved DG stories for a times when I am feeling down and disheartened.

Then I read some of DG Hear stories and I feel happy with life again. Thank you DG !

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I read this one again,

And it still makes my spirit soar. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Throughly enjoyed this tale- and glad the blackmailing dicks got their due!

Typical slut wife but she redeemed herself otherwise she should have been buried beneath a vault also. So for the fags out there like shoe-no-IQ & that cock-sucking idiot Kyuzio: get some professional help or do everyone a favor and step in front of a fast moving train [assholes].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fooled Me Twice

My ex cheated, confessed, I forgave her. 10 years later she did it again. She was shown the door. Now in 2011, she just divorced for the third time..

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Outstanding! 5*****

That is certainly a good way to dispose of the bodies. Since he worked at a cemetery, he may have been able to cremate the bodies which might have been a little better.

Frankly she didn't need to be concerned about the photos. They were taken soon after she got married and could have easily been explained that they were taken during her wild college days before she got married. No one would give that much thought since very few women are virgins past age 20.

Also, even if it was legal, there must be thousands of porn sites so it is doubtful that anyone she knows would ever see the photos if posted on the internet and, even if they did, after 10 years, she probably wouldn't be recognized unless the guys were also recognized. In that case, they wouldn't post them because their wives might see them and they would have as much to lose as she would.

Finally the story is near impossible since, at the time, she was mid to late 30s and no one will pay to fuck a woman that old and certainly they would not go to the effort of attempted blackmail. A very pretty 18 to 20 year old call girl can expect to be paid $2,000 for a night. By age 26, she would be retired as there is no demand for expensive call girls past age 26. By mid thirties, $50 would a high price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If DWannabe

likes it, I won't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The guy killed 2 blackmailers, and disposed of the evidence. They were not the most esteem, but look what wifey caused. She cheated and the ugly consequences, where he contributed his part. Words from her, and a confession ..timing. DIfferent mores and he should have pursued his w/o her. No 2d blackmailer either.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IT WAS A GRAVEYARD BASH

for those who care to give their very best. TK U MLJ LV NV

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Very weak.

Those weren't logic-holes, more like isles of logic in a sea of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 from dwornock? Obviously 1 from me

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing. Over the top under the top in between the top. This is a damn good read!!!!!!!! Again I thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Write what you know

I always find it annoying when people without knowledge of the military try to use it as a background. As you described his military career there was no time for him to have become a sniper. Snipers are very carefully selected, if we allow that he was a sniper he would not have been reacting to the killing as you describe. Snipers are very valuable and important assets, no way the Army puts him through that training without him extending his enlistment and for damn sure they don't assign him to an agriculture role. The is no such military designation such as "hand-to-hand combat veteran", that fits anyone who ever got into a fight, I guess.

It would appear you have not served in the military, so in the future talk to a veteran before you try to write about it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Intersting and fun -

If you get past the imprecision (or down right errors) in the military references, which you can do without losing the thread of the story it was a fun little fantasy romp. heh

Based on the incidents he did not have to be spec ops to accomplish what happened anyone with a modicum of skill and some strength (he digs graves) could do it. I like the solution of putting them under other people.

Of course it does beg the question of whether it all comes back to haunt him later when someone finds there is more than one body in the grave (it can happen like when a family moves a relative to plot with a nicer "view"). But that requires one toi inject too much reality into the reading of a STORY - it ain't being presented as fact after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

she made a mistake and he could have handled it better. the second murder was premeditated and is a capital 1 offence no way this ending works for me..murder is murder. sex and blackmaIL DOES NOT EQUALL MURDER..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The worst thing about DWornock's comments...

...is that they are so amazingly WRONG on so many levels. This invariably provokes a response and all of a sudden it's all about DWornock's comment and not about DG Hear's story. DWornock is like a little boy seeking attention. Ignore him and he'll go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ok my take

I didn't want honor for killing others but for the valor of doing what I had to for our country. For a guy that does not like to talk abought all his killing he sure does it allot . 2 why in all loving wife stories does the smuck meat his Futcher cheating wife at college ? and what is up with all this crying shit ?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Vaults and coffins. - Tavadelphin

Enjoyed the story. Does eliminating two (especially bad) lawyers really count as murder? I didn't think so!

In many states, coffins are required to be placed in waterproof vaults. A coffin may be removed, but the vault remains! There ARE some very remote dangers of discovery, mostly NOT consequent to a widespread search for these shysters. A cadaver-dog would alert to the gravesite, but it is very rare to take such a dog to a municipal cemetery! Then there are earthquakes and mortar fire! Tough titty, blackmailing fuckers!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

taking that pussy back and protecting it! you get a 5.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Envy

How do I get his job?

Chuckle

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Reread and liked it a lot, again 5*****

Earth Day made a good theme for those two "gone missing" assholes. Bet those two burial sites had the greenest grass in the cemetery. Lawyers make great fertilizer!

Thanks for writing, tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Read

Reasonable plot and a cheating scenario that was forgivable. Seriously, you marry a girl because she's pregnant after you've only dated for a short while and then you disappear for 4 years... VERY few women DON'T cheat in that scenario. You never allowed enough time to form a real relationship.

What I liked was that really what he did was excercise his expertise to protect what had become his rather then allow her into a situation to be either raped or killed.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 11 years ago
and....?

What did his wife say when the newspaper reported Randy as missing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story.

Good story...except that hotels have video all over the place. I think Joe would have been caught.

lonerider10lonerider10over 10 years ago
finally a good story in this catagory

even though there was cheating involved the ending was good. this guy was a real man and took care of two slimy fucking lawyers and the marriage survived. a real loving wife story would be nice that did not involve cheating or cuckolding would be nice. maybe not for the sick fucks who get off on those, but i think the majority of your readers would like to for once read of a healthy relationship. nicely done.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Same comment as Anonymous

about video cameras all over the place....

judge1179judge1179about 10 years ago
Video Cameras

Not all hotels have video cameras. Some only have them just at the front desk in case of robbery, but that is it.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
All bets are off

When you threaten a mans family. There is nothing more important than taking care of your family. These two men did indeed deserve to die. Satisfying.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

People should always be careful when they forcefully take something that is not theirs to own. In this case the slaps the blackmailers received are a bit more dire than usual, but I can understand the husband's motivations.

Thanks for writing!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Nice story, but I can't say that I believe that he would have gotten away with two murders scott free. Especially two lawyers that made as much as these guys probably made. I could buy getting away with one murder. But two?? Not likely. But I did like the story, so I will give it a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't see a problem with him getting away with it javmor79, Gary Ridgeway got away with 49 and it took them another 20 years or so to catch him. People get away with murder all the time. Otherwise there wouldn't be overworked cold case departments in most major police jurisdications.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
CHEATERS CAN NEVER LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE

and blackmailers should follow by example, TK U MLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
What is with

all the comments about being all warm and fuzzy? He left one person off of his hit list! He never killed the main culprit,the only one that actually cheated!The other 2 couldn't have blackmailed the slut, if she had never actually cheated in the first place. Blackmail doesn't work on innocent people, only on the guilty, only on people that have something to hide! She cheated on him behind his back, intentionally , because she had an itch. There was no other reason but that, she wanted to do it. She wasn't forced, or drugged. She made the decision to cheat. The blackmailers were scum for trying to force a repeat performance, but she was FAR from the innocent party in all this. She hid the truth for years, and if her husband hadn't made the first guy disappear, she would have gone along with him again.

This story never really took off, because dear old Superman hubby never really got off the ground in the believability stakes. He finds out his wife cheated, yet never once got angry, never questioned her, he just shrugged his shoulders, and said "My wife cheated, and is now being blackmailed for more, Oh well, I'll just kill him then. Oh and did I mention that I was an emotionless super soldier assassin? Well I am".

Tell me, how does ANYTHING get done in America? Because if all the stories here are anything to go by,there are no teachers, no carpenters, no bakers, EVERY male on the continent is, or has been in the special forces! An entire race of super soldier killing machines! And all their wives cheat! Must be a subtle link there. Seriously though, the ex-navy seal thing has been done to death. Time to try for some new material guys.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Nice

I like when scum-sucking blackmailing pricks get their due. However our husband was a little to nice to the cheating wife. I'll just call his tale fair. It could have been great, but...

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Everyone has their own standards

He was obviously more outraged by blackmail than by infidelity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sick

Some really sick people write and read stories on this site. Burying a man alive for this? He had a wife and kids, and being monetarily taken care of is just part of their life. Not knowing whatever happened to their husband and dad is truly torture for them. What a heartless bastard!

judge1179judge1179over 9 years ago
Question for the last Anonymous Commenter

I haven't read this story in some time so I don't really remember it, but my question has to do with your comment. If you have a problem with the way the author wrote this story, do you only read books or watch movie and TV shows that have 100% basis in reality? If that is the case then you should stop reading stories on this site because nearly 100% of the stories on this site are based somewhat on fantasy. Even the stories that are supposedly reality stories have some aspect based in fantasy. So by this author killed the antagonist by burying him alive is no more far fetched than having a disfigured man with razor blades on his hand stalk people in their dreams or a supposed supernatural dead giant of a man kill people who are having sex near the lake he drowned in as a child. Just in case you missed it the first example was Freddy Krueger and the second was Jason Voorhies.

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
lol

Should have put her next to her fuck buddy's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's my question

Why not have her go missing?

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Really enjoyed the story,

but I thought she had sex with John (and Randy?) fairly recently and that is why she was willing for the Friday repeat. Did Joe really believe her that she only fucked them in college and when they were first married?

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

he was very lucky.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Not too shabby a tale

A fantasy story that could be reality.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
***

Joe and Shonda are going to have a tiff sometime and Shonda is going to put two and two together about his "never left the room". Double homicide? Don't think it's gonna' wash. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmph. Not Really

You wrote; " by his wife. He had attended a benefit at the Royal Hotel but never returned home to Atlanta. According to the article, all of his belongings were still in his room. It said that an investigation was continuing but there was no sign of foul play."

But you also wrote that the husband forced his way into the room.

Forensics WOULD have found signs of foul play, almost without a doubt. Too many holes in this one...and probably the drywall where the door-stop hit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Buried Alive?

I did not read all 100+ comments, but did anyone pick up on the fact that Randy might not have been dead when placed in the vault? With the weight of the casket on top of him, I suppose he could not have made noise or move enough to draw anyone's attention the next day. Or, perhaps the vault suffocated him. But, Joe really took a chance by not ensuring Randy's death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...