Gone Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

She sure didn't act the way I always thought a cheating wife would act. She really seemed happy to be with me and never asked for a night out with her friends. No phone hang-ups, no trying to hide anything. I was confused. I saw her with John and I had the pictures of her fucking him as well as the other man. Yet, I truly believed she loved me.

We did just what she mentioned. We had dinner and danced till the wee hours and went to our room and made love. It felt just like old times again. She was making loud noises as I ate her pussy. When we fucked she asked me to never stop loving her.

She had secrets she wouldn't tell me and I knew they worked on your insides. That's because I had them too; some I would never tell anyone, not even Shonda.

Our night of lovemaking produced a son. I was happy and the girls were excited to find out they were going to have a baby brother. At first Shonda was distraught and mad at herself for forgetting to take her pills again. She had a yeast infection and stopped taking them for a few days. I had to wonder, what if she had met John that Friday. Would she be having his baby now?

That's the problem with cheating. There are always doubts and distrust afterward. I wanted to trust her instead of second guessing her every move but I couldn't do that, no matter how much I loved her.

Life went on rather normal for us. Joey came right on time and Shonda took a few weeks off to recover from his birth. I worked my caretaker job and did a lot of the planting of flowers around the cemetery. Time and time again the city directors complimented us for the job we were doing. All was well on the work front.

At home things were still good. Shonda started coming home earlier on a regular basis. We did more as a family, which we all loved. Joey always smiled when he saw his mother. Yet I wondered how long it would all last.

I brought up John a couple of times but though she tried to hide it, the subject upset Shonda. Apparently the police listed him as missing but there weren't any clues as to his whereabouts. When I asked her about the important papers she needed she hesitated before saying everything was fine. I could see the worry on her face about the photos. That was something she just couldn't hide.

As time went by Shonda never mentioned John again. It wasn't a surprise when her father promoted her to senior partner since she was still daddy's little girl.

Whenever there was a party or gathering Shonda would take me around and introduce me to everyone. She told everyone I was a landscaper and did a lot of work for the city. I guess saying I was a custodian of the cemetery didn't sound quite as good. The funny thing was how proud she seemed of me and wanted to be with me. They weren't the actions of a cheating wife.

A couple of years passed and we were a happy family. I worked my job and Shonda did her best to be home most evenings. My mom and dad loved her. What wasn't to love? Beautiful, caring, great personality, only she was a cheating wife no one knew about.

Her dad and mother liked me now. Mr. Rimes and I had a few long talks and one day I showed him all my medals for bravery. I always kept them kind of a secret. I didn't want honor for killing others but for the valor of doing what I had to for our country.

He saw how I was with my kids and the love I showed for them. I was just part of the silent majority who wanted to live a regular life and raise my family in peace. I think he finally understood and seemed to respect me after that.

Early March Shonda asked me to go to a big shindig where I would have to wear a tux—which she knew I hated to do. It was some kind of gigantic celebration, gathering, party, or something, for Earth Day.

All the brass from the major corporations would be there. They held it every year but this time it was in our home town so Shonda as well as her dad would be going. These corporations were big contributors to saving the earth projects. In past years she was able to beg off since she didn't want to be away from the family.

"Joe, if you go I promise you'll get the best sex of your life."

"Honey, you've already given me that. What haven't we done together? I don't want other people or anything like that."

'My god John, what are you talking about? I don't want other people in our bed. How could you think such a thing? I can't believe you would say that to me."

The way her voice rose, it was obvious she was really mad.

"Shonda, I'm sorry, I should have never said that. You're the love of my life and just the thought of you with anyone else tears me up inside. So, tell me about this great sex."

"I was thinking about strawberries and whipped cream and what we might do with them. Please say you'll go with me."

"Okay, I'll go but I'm going to hold you to the strawberries and whipped cream."

She gave me a big hug and a kiss but I could tell something was bothering her about the party. She wasn't saying anything but there had to be a reason why she wanted me there so badly.

****

On the day of the celebration my mom agreed to spend the night with the kids. Shonda and I reserved a room so we could have that fabulous sex she promised me. When I put on my monkey suit, my mom told me I looked handsome. She knew I hated wearing a suit. Usually I got by wearing a nice shirt and a sports jacket, but tonight it was tux and tie.

When Shonda came out of our room, my mouth dropped open. She always looked nice but she looked gorgeous, sexy, and elegant all at once. Seeing I was lost for words, she smiled and winked. But Mom had no problem telling her how exquisite she looked.

After we pulled up to the hotel I asked the valets if they would park it away from the heavy traffic areas. It was Shonda's new Lexus and I told them I'd hate to see it dented. I gave the valet twenty dollars and he grinned and said it would be no problem.

When we arrived at the door I felt like a king with Shonda on my arm. She definitely received attention from those in the room. Even her parents told her how great she looked. We shared a table with a number of people from her company.

Before dinner there were a few announcements. Shonda ordered Porterhouse steak for me, and lobster for her when she bought the tickets.

"How much did the tickets cost for this, anyway?" I asked when I saw how elaborate dinner was.

"It was five hundred dollars a plate, but the firm paid half the cost," she whispered.

I nearly choked on my steak. "What? Honey, this steak is good but not worth that kind of money."

"Joe, dad knows how you feel about big parties so he paid our share. Please don't say anything. I wasn't supposed to tell you. So eat to your heart's content and drink till you're drunk. I want you to enjoy yourself." She smiled at me.

"No way am I getting drunk. We have a special party planned and I don't intend to miss it."

After dinner they were giving awards out for huge donors to the Earth Day projects. Shonda's dad was one who stood up and received an award. I proudly applauded for him and thought that was why Shonda wanted me there.

I didn't pay much attention to most of the other benefactors until I glanced over and saw Shonda looking scared. The person whose name they called was Randy Barthlow. I had never heard of him but he looked familiar. I was trying to think of where I might have seen him before.

I was about to ask Shonda if she knew him when she got up and said she needed to use the ladies room. It was then I realized he was the other guy in the pictures fucking her. I wasn't sure what to do, but this wasn't the time or place to ask her about him. Damn, just when everything was going great, a bomb dropped.

Shonda came back to the table and we got up to dance. When we returned that Randy fellow came over. She seemed nervous but handled it well.

"Joe, this is Randy Barthlow. We went to the same college and both became attorneys. Randy and his father own a law firm in Atlanta. He has family here in Ohio and comes to visit often. Randy, this is the love of my life, my husband Joe."

He held out his hand and I shook it. I could almost hear him snicker. "Joe, you have the most beautiful woman here tonight. Come to think of it, she was one of the best looking and smartest women in our whole college."

About that time they were playing a slow song and Randy asked Shonda to dance.

"Is it all right if I have a dance with your lovely wife? We can talk over old times."

"Shonda makes her own decisions and doesn't need my permission." I was hoping she would refuse but I didn't think she would.

"Well, I guess it will be all right," she replied then looked at me.

The place was really crowded and they seemed to disappear. I went up to the bar and got myself a drink. After the second song was finished, they hadn't returned so I decided to go looking. I saw them go down a hall, step into a room, and close the door. I was about to go in when I heard them talking.

"Well, Shonda, you didn't show up for our party a few years back. I still have the pictures and if you don't meet me tomorrow, I might have to show them to your husband. And wouldn't that be a shame."

"No, I won't do it. I'm tired of you and John blackmailing me. Besides, if you had the pictures you would have used them by now. I'm just going to tell Joe and hope he understands. Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"For your information John gave me the pictures. Your dad didn't have anything to do with his disappearance, did he? Since we're old friends, meet me tomorrow and fuck my brains out. Then I'll give you the pictures and we'll call it even. If you're a no-show then your husband, dad, and the internet will see what a good fuck you really are. Now you better get back to your husband before he comes looking for you."

The way he laughed really pissed me off. I hurried back to the table, glad everyone else was up talking or dancing. I was doing some deep thinking just as Shonda arrived. It looked like she had been crying.

"What's the matter, honey?"

"Joe, I don't feel so good. Can we leave and go up to our room. I need to talk to you."

She told her parents she wasn't feeling well and would see them in the morning. We headed up to our room where we were supposed to have a party of our own.

"What is it, Shonda? Ever since you saw that guy Randy you've been nervous. Are you in love with him?"

"God no Joe, I hate him. He's out to ruin my life and our marriage and I think he's doing it."

"Slow down, what are you talking about?"

"Joe, I need to tell you about my past. Please don't leave me till I can tell you the whole story."

I knew she was about to tell me about the photos and it really had to be hard on her.

"I was pretty wild in college. John, the man who disappeared, and Randy, were part of our party group. I had sex with them."

"Honey, what you did before we were married was your old life . . ."

"Joe, after the girls were born when you were overseas, I cheated."

She started crying but I just sat there and waited for her to continue. My eyes began to water. I couldn't help it.

"I went to one of the parties and was drinking pretty heavily. You know how much I like sex. John and Randy took me to a bedroom and had sex with me. They not only used me but they took pictures of them fucking me."

"Why Shonda, why did you do it?"

"I wasn't positive I loved you. I loved the sex we had together but I never really got to know you as a person. Then you said you enlisted in the service and I found myself pregnant."

"Are the girls mine?"

"God yes, once we started going together I never had sex with anyone else. Honest Joe, take a test if you want. All three of our kids are yours."

I never told her but I had a DNA test done after I found out about John. I honestly didn't know what I would have done if they weren't mine. I loved them all so much. They were part of the reason I stayed with Shonda. Thank God all three kids were mine.

"So why are you telling me this now. The barn door is already open and the horses are out."

"Joe, after you returned from the service I found out what a wonderful and caring man you really were. I honestly fell in love with you and have been ever since. I realized how I had almost ruined our life and have been doing everything I could to prove to you how much I love you.

"It was a long time ago and I hadn't heard from John in years so I figured it was over and our life could go on as normal as possible.

"One day John showed up at our agency and showed me some pictures. He said if I didn't meet him for sex he was going to give them to you. I didn't know what to do."

"So did you meet him? Did you have sex with him again?"

She gave me a sad laugh. "It's funny but I must have had a guardian angel watching over me because the day I was supposed to meet him he disappeared."

"Was that the Friday you told me you had a business meeting and later told me it was canceled?"

"Yes it was. I was hoping to get the pictures from him. I was going to take a hand gun and force him to give me the pictures but there were none. He must have taken them. I was one of the people who searched the room."

"So where are the pictures now?"

"I don't know but Randy claims he has them. If I don't have sex with him he's going to give them to you and my dad, and put them on the internet. It would ruin me and probably kill my father. I can't let that happen.

"I figure our marriage is over but I want you to know that I really do love you and have been faithful to you ever since you came home from the service. I'm so sorry but I wanted you to know the truth before I tell my dad. I know it will hurt him deeply but he'll see that Randy doesn't get his way."

"Shonda, do you really and truly love me?"

"Yes, I wouldn't have told you about this if I didn't love you."

"Do you trust me, and I mean totally trust me?"

"Of course, I've always believed in you."

"Then I need you to do me a favor and stay here in the room till I get back. Can you do that?"

"Yes, but what about telling my dad? I don't want Randy to get away with this."

"You said you trust me so just do as I say. Whatever anyone asks, I never left this room. Do you understand?"

"What are you going to do? Please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt."

"The less you know the better. Just try and relax, I'll be back in a couple hours."

"Joe, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I thought it was over when John disappeared." The last thing I heard when I left the room was, "I love you, Joe."

I went in the hall and used the house phone to call his room. When he answered I quickly hung up. The hallway was empty when I got there, so I knocked and waited. As soon as he started to open the door I pushed on it hard. He lost his balance and fell backwards.

I was on him like flies on shit, grabbing his throat and choking him. His arms were flailing about but hitting nothing.

"Do you have any pictures of my wife, you mother fucker?"

"No, I—bluffing," he mumbled, barely able to breathe.

"Where are they? If you want to live, you'll tell me. And you only get one chance." I loosened my hold enough for him to answer me, but didn't let go.

"John had them. He was going to give them to me after we met with your wife. When I went to the motel they said he was missing. I don't know where he is but he has the pictures."

"Does he have all of them?"

"Yes. Please let me go."

"No, I'm going to do better than that; I'm taking you to see John." I hit him hard a couple times in the kidneys and once in the groin. He was half out of it.

I made sure I didn't leave any fingerprints, then picked him up and walked out the back entrance. I had my arm around him to keep him up so he just looked like a guy who had too much to drink. We walked by a few couples on the veranda. They chuckled and laughed but turned back to their partners right away.

We made it to my car in the valet lot. It was about a half block away and on the end just as I asked. I shoved him onto the seat and buckled him in. The valets had my wife's keys but I had my own set. I drove to the cemetery where I knew we had a funeral the next day. Luckily my crew dug the grave but never put in the cement vault.

I opened the gate and locked it behind me. I didn't need any interference. When I took him out of the car he was very drowsy. I asked him one final time if he had photos of my wife.

"No, I told you John has them all. Please don't kill me. I have a wife and kids. You can't do this."

"If you loved your wife and family as much as I love mine you wouldn't be out cheating on her. If you're as wealthy as they say, your family will be taken care of and probably a lot happier. You used my wife before and now you're trying to use her again. I can't let that happen."

I hit him about a half dozen times till he was out, maybe even dead. Then I dropped his body into the empty grave just as I did with John. I got on the backhoe and lowered the vault into the grave. Now we were ready for funeral tomorrow.

Next I stopped at my house and went into the garage to retrieve the photos of my wife in them from my gun vault. I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up my mom or the kids since I couldn't explain why I was there. I got the envelope and quietly left.

When I returned to the hotel I drove with my lights off and parked my car in the spot it was in previously. I knew I was taking a few chances but had no choice. At least I still had on my tux, even though it was a bit dirty. I entered the hotel through the back entrance and went up to our room.

"Who is it?" Shonda asked, not opening the door when I knocked.

"Your husband, may I come in?"

She put her arms around me and hugged me as hard as she could as soon as I stepped into the room.

"Where did you go Joe? I was so worried about you."

"Nowhere, I was right here with you the entire time. Did anyone call or come up?"

"Dad called and asked if I was feeling better. I told him I was and assured him we would see him for breakfast in the morning. That is if you still want to be my husband."

"Is there anything else you want to tell me before I decide if we will stay married? I don't want any more lies."

"Joe, I've told you the truth. Yes, I cheated on you but it was years ago and before I realized how much I loved you. I would have killed John before I let him have me again. He kissed me once but I needed to bide my time. I'm so sorry."

"So is Randy the only other person you have been with?"

"I swear that it was in our college days. I could never be with him or anyone else now. That's why I had to tell you. It's why I wanted you at this party. I knew he would be here and I needed to know about the photos. Joe, you're the only man I have ever loved. I understand if you can't stand the sight of me. I did you very wrong but would like the rest of our life to make it up to you."

I stayed quiet for a few seconds and just stared into her tearful eyes. I knew my silence was killing her so I finally spoke.

"I had a talk with Randy. He had the photos and I convinced him to give them to me. Look through them and see if they're all there. I didn't look at them and I don't want to."

I lied; I knew she wasn't proud of the photos. Opening the envelope, she began to sob. Then she took the garbage container and went onto the patio. One by one she burned all the photos as I stood by and watched in silence. When she was finished she flushed the ashes down the toilet.

I knew it was late but I called customer service and asked them to send up some strawberries and whipped cream. I looked over at Shonda and she was crying again, but this time it was a cry of joy.

Pussy dipped strawberries in whipped cream. You can't beat it. Having my cock sucked when it had whipped cream on it was an experience of its own. We made love in as many positions as our bodies allowed us, each time with passion.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers