Gone Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Sometime during the night we fell asleep. At ten in the morning Mr. Rimes called to see if we were ready for breakfast. Laughing, we told him we would see him shortly, then showered together and got dressed. There was a breakfast buffet and we quickly got what we wanted and sat down with her parents.

After breakfast we went up and packed our things. I wanted to make love again but Shonda said we didn't have enough time. Besides, we had the rest of our lives, she reminded me.

On our way home I drove through the cemetery. When she asked me why, I told her I was just making sure all was well. I watched as the crew lowered a casket into the vault. My guys waved to me as we drove by.

A couple of days went by before there was an article about a Randy Barthlow reported missing by his wife. He had attended a benefit at the Royal Hotel but never returned home to Atlanta. According to the article, all of his belongings were still in his room. It said that an investigation was continuing but there was no sign of foul play.

For some reason it was like the beginning of a new dawn. Shonda and I both agreed that we would never speak of John or Randy again. Our marriage survived and I finally felt I could trust her again. Most of what she told me I had already known anyway.

As my friend always says, "Life is good!"

*

A big thank you to Mistress Lynn for taking of her time to make this story a much better read. Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers