All Comments on 'Gone with the Wind'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why, why, why

Does every story on this site have the cuckolded husband end up with the wife of the guy who cuckolded him? People spend so much time on these stories and end up with that same, tired cliche, over and over again. Would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who constantly reminded you of your failed marriage, who spent a large part of her life loving and screwing the guy who your wife betrayed you with? I just don't get why so many authors here think that is a good or clever ending. It is so tired already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
curious

OK, Stang, we all know your history on the website, so you don't need to be told that you can write long and coherent stories.

I've gotten to page 4 while writing this comment, and one detail has already struck me as not atypical of what drives the plot of many Literotica stories. I don't like it, but I suspect it is true to life. Put simply, people do not communicate, neither with themselves nor with significant others. They imagine fears and anxieties and respond to those, forcing people to confront things that don't exist.

Dave finds out what his wife did and the first step he takes is to deny anything is wrong. These denials drive the plot, and serve to get the protagonists deeper into a hole before they can even think about crawling back out again.

True to life, in a sense. Not-too-bright people making silly mistakes.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Anonymous

Stang doesn't always 'fall for that cliche'. However, as is his formula, the Stang Hero (who is like Jackie Chan...has to be 100% good guy) HAS to meet some hotter replacement.

Now in THIS story, the easiest story transition was for it to be the scumbag's ex due to the kid interaction. Plus there is the emotional connection of mutual commiserating. IIRC, in the past he's had his hero's run into ex GF's, chicks he's tutored, random girls on cruise ships, and hotties the protag has admired from afar for years.

And while I agree partially with your analysis, another man would see it as stealing the prize possession from the loser who harmed you. Granted, Stang doesn't mention the fact that she screams out Stan's name mid coitus but that is the author's prerogative. Just a little family embarrassment.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Almost forgot

And grannies. Stang has a thing for hot grannies. It's a bit offputting at times...

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Reallly? As I have pointed out many times, new plots are impossible, they had been all invented more than two thousand years ago. What distinguishes them are the details of the settings, the characters and the words. SS06 will probably use this plot many more times but it will be always interesting.

This "heroine" takes the cake... At times she is amazingly stupid and at others she shows flashes of cleverness. The key word is super egocentric..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I didn't like the story, however the editor and I apologize for not remembering their name after reading 11 pages, did a far better job than your usual editor, if I were you I'd keep that one!

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
vote for Bruce22

Bruce22 got it right. nothing I can add. thanks

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Disappointed

I can say that this is the first story by SS06 that was a disappointment. It took all of the characteristics of his stories and turne them into a charachature of themselves. And did it in 11 pages. I do not normally worry about a story's length but I knew by the end of page one exactly where this story was headed. In fact I ended up skipping all of the epilogues (two, really?) because I knew how it was going to end. All they ended up being was a way to rationalize your plot which I didn't gree with.

In this case Lisa was a stupid cow that made one true mistake. The rest of it was real life dilemma magnified by meetings with her friends. This was not a serial cheater simply someone that lacked direction in her life. When she finally had a moment of clarity in a life or death situation it's taken away from her. The stereotypical SS dumb wife is cast out. Again the epilogue section is written to say "see, she really is a whore" but in reality he put her in that position. In reality I ended up feeling sorry for Lisa in a way that was not normal for a cheater. I guess JPB is the only author here who gets reconciliation.

He is ultimately a spineless (yes spineless) insecure man who's level of expectation of others is impossible to live up to. He will end up being disappointed in Amanda someday as well because she will fail him in some way. He needs a "Stepford" wife and they don't exist. He is incapable of seeing or understanding the needs of a wife and partner so this new marriage will eventually fail as well. Dave was not a character I found any sympathy or empathy for by the middle of story. Not Steve by any means but in my opinion not far behind. His self pity, general insecurity and selfishness were too much.

Amanda was the only character I liked and thought deserved better until the end when she really became one of those back stabbing bitches described earlier on. To have the ex father in law give away the bride, really? Really?

This was like a god awful sequel where all of he "popular" parts of the original are played out bigger than before. The character traits that are most commented on were over done. I'm sure many, if not most, will not agree with me but I think this story failed miserably. It was formulaic, trite, way over written, and uninspired. This would have been a great story if they would have both seen where the other was coming from and empathized with each other's delimma. He could still have gone through all the drama you gave him but still work to forgive and understand in the end. That would have given him a strong character instead of a weak one. Once again, that is why he will never have a true, deep and gratifying relationship. I honestly think SS felt the same deep down because of the epilogues needing to further rationalize where he wanted the story to end up.

If you've read my comments in the past on other stories you should know I'm not a fan of forgiveness or reconciliation. This one just seemed to go the wrong way for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is difficult to score. It's sorta like a Literotica version of a Disney movie - the plot is a predictable BTB formula story like we've read a hundred times before, but the execution and attention to detail is first class. So do we score it low because of the predictable and unimaginative plot or do we score it high because of the writers obvious talent and the huge amount of work he has put into the story?

In order to find out, I asked myself the following question: Did I enjoy the story?

The answer is yes. Sure I could pretty much predict the entire plot-line after having read the first two pages, but I read the entire story anyway. Why? Because it is just so damn well made that I ended up enjoying reading it despite it's lack of tension or surprises. So I have no choice but to give it top marks.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 11 years ago
Nope

What Bruce is missing is that, when people crave something "new" from an artist, they mean for that newness to be specific to that artist.

Other bands/musicians had experimented with tape loops. But it was still NEW, within the Beatles personal artistic journey, to attempt Tomorrow Never Knows.

Everything about Born to Run was a reference or homage to things that had come before...but it was progression within Speingsteens personal story.

Many stories ha explored the nature of guilt and redemption...but it was important within Doestevsky's personal artistic journey to write Crime and Punishment.

Using macro level truths to defend personal laziness is tantamount to defending cowardice.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 11 years ago
Nice story!

Enjoyed it...thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A well done story, it was a story!

Another well done stangstar6 work, tobad after someone who has written so many gems to entertain us , there are so many naysayers who haven't got a clue at what they are reading or only want someone's blood. There comments are pathetic , so lets enjoy this writers work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dissapointing

agree with 'lookink4it'. the wife made one mistake under durress and was practically pushed into becomeing a whore by her self absorbed husband and then destroyed,think the husband would of been more upset if his crappy mustang had been hit by the power line than losing his wife of ten years..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just as I expected.......

Typical StangStar story. The names have changed but the plot is the same. Smart guy meets dumb girl. Dumb girl cheats. Smart guy dumps her and hooks up with Smart girl. There. Done....now you'll never have to read another StangStar story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm sick of the negative critics...

I'm sick of the negative critics, who don't write a damn thing but continuously put down others that at least make the effort and take their time to create erotic work for us. If somebody doesn't like a story stop reading it and move to the next one. Nobody gets paid for giving us their work, fantasies, and time to entertain us. So guys be nice and allow the site to florish. I hate critics who are not writers, but act as judges. If somebody who writes likes to make a suggestion rather than a critic, I think it's a positive thing. If you hate erotic stories, and are so sanctimonious about some of them. Stop reading them. Your loss.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 11 years ago
Kudos for looking4it!

SS06 used to be on my "must read" list. You have perfectly outlined why all SS06 stories have slipped to the "if I have nothing better to read" list. I find that the typical story involves s "stupid woman" marrying a "stupid man". She makes a mistake that he magnifies 100-fold. In the end, I find myself sympathizing for her--not him.

Cheating is bad, but the "cheated" can make his/her own situation incredibly worse with very little effort.

Cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really

start hating your overly dumb women characters and your self-righteous husbands and sick men cheaters. go and write for porn flicks or write some stupid Rosamunde Pilcher stories.

your efforts are so big that I can't understand your only find dumb people to write about and I kind of ask me if you think it is erotic to destroy families and have the kids carry the burden of adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Dude I understand why you are sick of the negative critics, but your logic is flawed. You act like this is only a site for writers to read other writers work. This is also a site for readers and it doesn't matter whether you have written anything or not. Do you think Stephen King would do very well if only other authors read his stuff!? I agree the negativity sucks but that is what critics have been doing since the beginning of the written word. Just because someone doesn't get paid does not mean they shouldn't have their work critiqued! I wish the negativity would ease up too, but your logic about readers not being able to comment if they don't write a story themselves doesn't make sense. By that logic I would have to produce, write or direct a movie before I can complain about Michael Bay fucking up The Transformers saga. Really!?!?

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Blah!

I'm a BTB/Revenge/ hubby comes out on top guy to my core. But this story was 11 pages of SS template. Nothing new or interesting at all.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I admit, I like most of Stang's work.

But this one was just a bit too much for me. 11 pages, when the tale could have been told in half that. So yeah, I just skimmed the last 5 pages.

Still gave it 5 Stars for the "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Definitely did Rhett Butler justice.

EngineCo1EngineCo1almost 11 years ago
Very Nice

I've come to realize that most of the population is if not dumb, is just plain stupid.

These stories are for entertainment. I agree with the prior commenter that most of the stories have been done before, but guess what, we read them and find a new twist or turn, or a little tweak that makes an old story new.

Look at TV or the movies. How many times can we recycle Batman or Mission Impossible. How about the stupid sitcom that's on it's tenth revision since the original was introduced in the 50's, and people still watch. Why, a new twist, more T&A, who knows.

The idiot's out there who complain about every author really should try to write a story. I did and it was shit - I mean really, really bad. It makes all the authors who do write look like stars, no matter how they turn out.

So, all you stupid people, enjoy the story for what it is - entertainment. If you can't, watch your TV rerun and go back to being brain dead.

Thanks Stang, it's a pleasure reading what you create and how you write it. Thank you for taking your time to provide us with FREE entertainment.

Lastly, good job on this one. As for the people who thought it was too long, I guess they have never heard of a novel.

As always, looking forward to next weeks story.

Also, last thought - nice job on the editing Callista!

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years ago
Try to do it yourself

Most of the anon comments are criticizing StangStar06 for being predictable or using a formula to write his stories. I think they need to sit down and try to write something, anything themselves and see how hard it is. Dialogue for all the characters, keeping the story moving, and developing an idea into a story aren't easy. I might not be one of the most popular author's on this site, but at least I have written and know it's not easy. Yes, sometimes I think StangStar06's stories are too long, but I read them and enjoy most of them. LW is for cheating wife stories so that will be the theme. If you want romance Lit has a section for those stories too. I liked the story for the most part, saw some mistakes that the editor missed, but know we're all only human. I'll keep reading as long as StangStar06 keeps writing.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Too Long/ Same As Always

And why is it too long???? What was the same???? You people probably bitch about the sun comes up each day. If you don't like his stories then don't read them morons. Good story as always Stang. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A-HOLE

Hey STANGSTARO6. You still writing that long A-HOLE BULLSHIT. You need to get a life and stop this crap. What are you on, getting free money from the state or Gov`t so you can write this SHIT and pay for your Mustangs. You drive a Ford Escort, HA, HA.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Don't get me wrong

I do in fact look forward to my weekly Stang story. In fact his endeavor into odd stories were a realntret. My point was how much this one played right into the complaints that many have been posting recently. Just don't want to see him pigeonhole himself into a literary corner like others have.

I hope by writing a blog (lol) about my opinion I am not being categorized into a complainer for no reason...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mikoli

Oh? Is that what you call the crap coming out of your head. To me it is garbage. Why are you not popular? For the very same reasons you laud SS06, your "stories" lack exactly that.

Sadly your mechanics are decent, the story starts well then implodes. Your characters so steadfast and sure in the beginning do a 180 for no apparent rhyme or reason. WTF??? I honestly believe you do not think things through or change the characters on a flight of fancy then not going back and making adjustments.

Your current story epitomizes what is wrong, and why you are not popular. The comments are brutal but very justified. Bottom line, your characters are NOT believable. Bottom...line.

When SS06 connects the dots, 90 times out of a hundred when finished,it is great.

When Mikoli connects the dots, it is a Rorschach ink blot test every time.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THE WIND AND I

and Tuesday is gone but never forsaken. TK U MLJ LV NV

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Good One

The anonymous pricks that didn't can go someplace and continue to jerk off and stop crying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the person who doesn't like negative criticism

Negative criticism is how you learn to be better at what you do.

You learn nothing from glowing, gushing comments.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Just got around to seeing this here. 11 fucking pages. shit! i think i will try something shorter like War and Peace, or maybe the old and new testament.

well i downloaded it so i might as well start on it and be prepared to be entertained for an hour or two.

glad you are back. i was having to reread my own stories and that is really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This story was okay

Like all stangstar stories, it was "okay", deserving 3 stars at best. It might have been worth 4 stars, if half the story had been edited out. Very overrated author.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Sad

I am not a fan of the cheater, In fact I am a BTB kind of guy, but this story was almost mythical in the way Lisa seemed cursed and doomed from the very beginning. That a storm would cause her to cling to a man is a little far fetched or emotionally disturbed. That she would progress to sex with that man is at the very least nymphomania. That she would wind up in a gang bang shows she is clearly a very ill person. All this because of a storm, or boredom? A bit thin. A bit unfair to curse her and leave her to suffer. Real cheaters take much more effort and forethought to engage in their scurrilous activities. The real evil in cheating is the premeditated and ongoing deception of your life partner. In the end, I felt badly for Lisa, a lost soul. Where were the good influences in her life? She was a sick woman, she made bad decisions, but nobody cared about her at all. Sad.

jackfrostedjackfrostedalmost 11 years ago
I get it? Maybe

1. Lisa is certifiably stupid. 2. Steve is certifiably immoral and stupid.

3. Dave is anal retentive and certifiably 'Boy Scout' with a dust fetish.

4. Amanda is the prototypical 'victim' of Stupid Steve and evil overlords.

Oh yes the Mustang has a weather avoidance syndrome. The parents are loyal, doting, and 'challenged.' What am I missing from this well crafted story? It was very readable but lacked the angst to make it one of your better ones. Still fun. Thanks and sorry for your loss.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very long story does not hide a dumb plot

I wonder who could read this story getting past the idiotic setup to the adultery and then many pages later believe the last paragraph to have any validity at all.

kakashi524kakashi524almost 11 years ago
I liked the story...

...even though it wasn't very original. What I didn't like was its length. 11 pages for this? I think you could have managed it in 7-8 pages max.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
Well done and Enjoyable

as always. Thanks for posting this fine tale (and my shout out)

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
cant understand it

Once again the mustang owner is married to an empty headed bimbo who screws around, gets STDs, and cant understand what she does that is wrong. The hero had better dump the stang or the follow up story will be about his new bride moonlighting in a Vegas brothel (mustang ranch) without him having a clue. Those mustangs just seem to attract those type women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BIG miss.

Sorry for your loss. This was too easy. Everything was too easy. Bored wife, cheats(?). Straight, holier that thou husband (ass). Angelique, scorned other woman(fresh hooks). Add perfect kids. yawn. Your usually much better than this. You slept walked through this one.

kalharrikalharrialmost 11 years ago
thank you

as all know already, I enjoy your tales. I appreciate the longer ones as it gives me time to get vested in the characters. this one especially illustrated the actual time frame that it can take to get separated from someone. a child's reaction was also shown well.

sengimaxsengimaxalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Great as usual. Always enjoy your longer stories .No matter what anyone else says this formula seems to work every time.

Thanks for your time and efforts entertaining us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you're kidding right

An English major and so many mistakes editing? 5 stars as usual despite the errors. I like the story and the characters. Predictable yes, but the characters were endearing and believable. Situations like this happen all the time in life.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Fine story as usual...

Every time I get to read one of your stories I expect you to do well...and you do - everytime. I think you have become an outstanding author. Thanks for the enjoyable hours your stories give us. 5 Stars...

avidfaavidfaalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Haven't read a word of it yet, but I wanted to balance the assholes who read a paragraph and stop and say it was terrible.

phill1cphill1calmost 11 years ago
Interesting comments

The story was predictable. I find it interesting that folks are taking up for the author. Why? This story was kinda boring, for all the reasons mentioned: the male character was robotic and intractable. And I didn't feel there was any realistic progression from somewhat happily married and faithful wife to slut.

I appreciate that I am not a writer. But I think I, and others, should be allowed to critique those that are. So, I'm not understanding why people are so defensive for a story that was predictable, slow-moving, and not at all exciting.

cueball961cueball961almost 11 years ago
I Loved It!

Sometimes when you stretch your literary wings you lose me. I've not enjoyed your last few and I was hoping for one like this.

Some have described it as predictable and boring, but I beg to differ. I guess there are those of us who enjoy seeing a man done wrong come out on top of things for a change. I like to see a man wind up falling on his ass and getting a better deal after the pain is over. Maybe it's not realistic, but it still feels good. That's why it's fiction. Anything can happen.

Five full stars and keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what the hell

What is a matter with you,folks. You are getting FREE entertainment and are soooo whiney.

I will read the story tomorrow. But knew the comments would be interesting so I

skipped to them. Wow thats entertainment. If we disgust SS06 enough he might try to be a REAL writer. Then we all would have to pay to read his stuff . And then bitch about him. You know , he used to write real well but now just does it for money.

Like we do with Stephan King. I know I spelled his first name wrong.Sorry.

A Merry Man

P.S. Cantbuymy you gave me a heart attack. Hallarious !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ouch

My finger hurts from writing on this cellphone.

Number 1 daughter says I should buy a laptop.but I am still looking for a typewriter.

LOL

A Merry Man

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Ok just read to page 4

Major tornado, city and streets wrecked but good old Dominos is out there delivering pizzas. Seriously?

maxx308maxx308almost 11 years ago
5 out of 5

Always enjoy your stories. Keep em coming.

Thanks

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
Hooked!

You just keep me hooked waiting for you next one. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
glad you are back

This is more like it. Didn't like that strange stuff you wrote. Stick to this and you have a fan.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
Dominos Delivers

gordo12 who did not beleve pizzas got delivered after tornando/rainstorm in the story. Pizza was still being delivered after Hurricanes in Florida, Even after the eqrthquakes in California, One service was using a boat to do pizza delivery after the mississippi flooded and others snowmobiles during last snow blizzard in midwest.

When there is money to be made, people who want that moeney find a way!

ron7995ron7995almost 11 years ago
Cudo's All Around

Yes, Domino's does deliver after any bad weather, lol. Stang, I have long been a fan of yours. This story, Entrapment and Back on the Block among my favorites. Keep up the good work, Sir.

ron7995ron7995almost 11 years ago
Clarity

Just wanted to clarify my preceding statement. We at Domino's do not put our employees in any danger. During bad weather or any other mess, we hold up deliveries and shut down until the situation is over. THEN, we deliver. That's what we do. We deliver. Stang, you just keep on with your deliveries. ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Having living in Oklahoma durring tornado season I can testify to the fact that several Pizza Joints will in fact deliver after a tornado hits. I would suspect that when they start delivering depends on when the employees can make it in. Also, loved the story.

wanoldmanwanoldmanalmost 11 years ago
shortest "long" story ever

Sorry to hear of your loss, but this story is one of your best. Took just under an hour to finish.

Please do not stop writing. I check every few days to see if you have added another.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Gonna have to reread it

First pass, by the end I was empathizing with the wife, not the hubby. He came across to me as an insecure runaway wimp who let everyone else dictate his responses. Not the usual SS story line. Haven't rated it yet, will reread first.

Then again, I could have lost the thread after page 4 gazillion or so.

Will repost after my second read.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Long but good.

It took all damn day to read it but I am glad I did. Lisa was a tramp and deserved to get burned. I almost yelled "Stupid bitch" when Dave gave her a legitimate chance to save the marriage, although I thought he was a jerk off for offering, and she instantly went cock seeking. Good read!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Even though the story is eleven pages, it read quickly, and I still wanted more to read.

That's the problem with very good stories, I want them to just go on and on.

Well done Stang.

Thanks for the read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
P.S. Something I forgot in my comment

I thought that Callista Fornio did a bang up job of editing this story.

For being her first time editing and having eleven pages to edit, she did a very good job.

Thanks for making the reading a pleasure. .

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
You write like a runner

Well paced with sprints interceded but always going the distance! Thanks again for great read.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Unfortunately

11 pages are much, since I started to write stories........

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantalmost 11 years ago
Well Done all the way around!!!

The story was well thought out and the editing was seamless and perfect.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 11 years ago
I have no idea...

How you can be so prolific ! It takes me 6 months to write one chapter.

avidfaavidfaalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

SS, I love most of your LW stories. My favorites concentrate on rebuilding a life after the disaster, instead of milking the agony before the explosion, so this one was right up my alley. Thanks.

That said, while I hope you continue to write LW stories, I would love to see you tackle a larger theme. I think once you grasp the difference between a short story and a novel (not just length, the structure is completely different, of course) you'll get great at that, too.

Be sure to let us know where to look for your longer, broader works. I'd just start dropping ebooks on the kindle site at amazon, if I were you. But don't forget to tell us your nom de plume for that genre.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful and well-edited

And not a single alien. Except maybe Steven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome as usual...

I love reading ALL your stories!!!! I get excited every time I see a new one, kinda like a kid on Christmas morning!!! Please don't EVER stop writing!

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Another worth waiting for!

I can only add my devoted thank you and "we'll done" to all the existing comments. Thank you and I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid story

after the cheating part all she wanted was to be with her husband again

but then he suggestets she can fuck anyone she wants and she agrees just like that ???

not a good story

your main female character is a lunatic

Crixivan47Crixivan47almost 11 years ago
Wow!!

Wow!! Your stories just keep getting better and better! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Most enjoyable

A truly hilarious story about quite stupid and selfish people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gotta live the character names.

Dave Thomas and his daughter Wendy.....cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where is Sherman ??

Oh boy .Finally got to see what all the shouting was about.

Well, like Gen. Hood you SS06 gave a great effort. I hope you didn't lose a limb. Unfortunately Atlanta still burned. And so should have this story.

Sometimes the longer story is not the better story. Heh, live and learn.

How about more Star City ??

A Merry Man

hoosier76hoosier76almost 11 years ago

I didn't care for your stories the last couple of weeks, BUT this was outstanding! Keep on writing. For those that can't get over the minor errors ---- GET A LIFE

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Up until the epilogue I was thinking this was your best. The ending seemed rushed and a bit over the top. While the last few years of their marriage had challenges (I.e. her asking to swing, asking for a three way), there wasn't any real indication that he didn't love her or that she was a bad mother. In the end, she was an absolutely horrible person with little sense in her head. He moved on very quickly. Granted, what she did was unforgivable and he was right in divorcing her. However, he very quickly lost all feeling for her, as did the kids.

"I'm not charging you for destroying my marriage, since that was on the rocks any way." The "on the rocks any way" needed better development.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One clarification ...

Certainly seeing your wife gang banged can kill all feeling you have for her, but his reaction did not communicate that kind of impact. In order to kill all feeling, you have to experience great pain and turmoil - unless he didn't have much feeling for her to begin with. Again, pre discovery I just don't see it.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
That was a great read

Capra feel to it,not the wife of course but the husband and wife to be.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Too bad, but you blew this one and here's why.

There's this massive storm, high winds, flood waters, tornadoes, falling trees, a woman trapped between a fallen telephone pole and live wires. Except for one or two stupid comments over several years she and her husband have had an idyllic marriage. Then ensconced in a very dimly lit storage facility with a menagerie of men this terrified strung out woman ends up being gang banged, and the whole thing is recorded. That very day the husband sees the horror of the storm, the damage to his wife's car, and also a telephone video of the gang bang. The husband immediately goes to his occasional thoughts about her occasional, but rare, comments. He concludes, even in sight of the mayhem caused by the storm, his wife is an amoral worthless whore. Not once, not one time did this man consider what she'd gone through or what impact it might have had on her psyche. What does he do; he listens to an unhappy and angry female victim of a serial cheater, then he calls a lawyer. Then he gives his wife the shaft.

What kind of heartless cold blooded bastard is this? He's certainly not the man he's painted to be. The man's supposed history and his behavior are totally incongruent.

Lisa gets the shaft. Poor Lisa.

Stang somebody should pour Draino on your paint job.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Interseting one as usual

BUT I have to say that this time I am a bit less convinced that Lisa was the all bad - she made a huge mistake and gave in to urges that she normally did not even consider - except with Dave, She was trapped and scared and overwhelmed - then got carried away.

Not good - no excuse - BUT an explanation - there is a difference people.

It did not seem like she ever wanted to be anything but married to her one and only - she never did things with the thought ot intent to deceive or hurt she did try to do what she though Dave offered - she was too dense to understand what is really was but that is not a crime She did deceive Dave by not going to him and confessing - not many people have the strength to do that though. Then we make her the bike every one rides and her life disintegrates - I am unconvinced she deserved that.

But as always I love the story and your characters - the end is rushed as you are want to do - tied up loose ends all over the place quickly - but that is fine.

Thank you again and again for your sharing and your time -

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

As always it was well written

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Agree with the earlier anonymous comment

The guy totally perfect, the woman a total caricature.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
This one felt flat

Let's see......

Dave (I sell burgers) Thomas - awesome husband and dad - dumps all over a wife who basically was raped in the middle of a storm / tornado with the act instigated by a serial seducer / cheater.

Lisa Thomas - wife in an idyllic marriage- mentally shuts out the act, cant understand her husbands attitude, then once confronted drops 100 IQ points and agrees to pursue swinging.

While entertaining (the quotes / character names / etc... ) this one was a let down.

Someone needs to take Dave's 'stang away. He doesn't deserve one. Give him a Camry.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Lisa Is Dumber Than Dirt

I can cut he SOME slack, given her mind set, falling into Steve's arms when she was in deathly fear during the storm, but as soon as she saw they had an audience she HAD to stop! No way should she have let the others join in, and why she didn't go grab that cell phone defies all common sense!

In her defense, though, maybe someone should have made it clear that the 6 months was really to get her head straight, not to m"try out" being single.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago

I looked up "stupid bitch" in the dictionary and there was a picture of Lisa Thomas. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
eh

i think you made too much of a point, that lisa had learned her lesson about being single and being free before dave gave her the 6 months to be single. I don't think from a logical story standpoint at that time that she would have taken it with all the regret and saying she only wanted dave. but other than that great story as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
in places i was blown away , in others i felt the Author had just blown wind..

good story, another one o those tales with hidden depths that few seem able to spot.

although in many places the story was more of a wet, smelly, silent Fart...

"frankly i don't give a damn" coz i still enjoyed it.

Dave & Amanda shoulda given Lisa enough money to start up a tiny landscaping company with Steve.

Steve is only good for using a Hoe ,

Lisa is only good at digging deeper Holes & an expert at having holes filled.

would have been a perfect solution

:)

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

(5 star)

why ? coz i feel obliged to support my fav Authors.

:)

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Story is pretty good. It fits the LW category to a "T". Lisa wasn't inebriated during the storm so there's no real excuse for fucking four strangers or even one. Just because a guy has a hard-on pressed to her belly doesn't mean she has to screw him unless she IS an uninhibited slut. Fear of the storm? Horse pucky. Cheers!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Being drunk is not an excuse for

cheating, anony-mouse just before. Her fear just allowed her to strip back the cover she had put on her real persona. Cover had already started to blow up with the little puffs of wind when she wanted to swing and then the threesome.

Rhetorical question: How can someone with children become a swinger? The kids will surely find out. How screwed up would they become behind all that?

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Another Great Story!

This wife just might take the cake for a stupid, stupid Stang wife. I don't care how scared she was, but to forget her husband and her daughters to let 4 different men use her over and over again and let another take pictures. This is STUPID with capitol letters. She had no excuses, she wanted to cheat and so she did. She was building up to cheating and this just gave her a chance. Then if I had 6 months to try and win back my mate, I wouldn't even be in the same room with someone of the opposite sex, not screwing everything in sight. Plain and simple, the husband should have dumped her after her storm adventure, he didn't need the 6 months. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Much as I like your writing

this one wasn't at all special Scotty

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66almost 8 years ago
The same story again ....

StangStar ..sings again the same ballad of a highly sexed and pathetically stupid woman , who needs all our sympathy and pity rather than our hate and scorn !

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHEN YOU HAVE A WIND LIKE A TORNADO

you are lucky if anything is left, no matter how much you care. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Huh! Another one I like.

But the way that woman went from one-time mistake to delusional train wreck was difficult to get my head around

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

can't stand more than 4 pages of ss06 long-winded boring crap

LoveDrLoveDrover 7 years ago
Awesome

You wove Dave & Wendy Thomas in the same story as Charles Xavier's school for gifted yoingsters. I tip my cap to ou sir. Another fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* fantastic

just the right length for a story this detailed .

thanks again for another really great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It

would be nice if the wife hadn't had to be an all out slut for him to make a firm decision to end the marriage.

He had a right to the same degree of faithfulness he gave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

Enjoyed the story.However, do look up the meaning of "abject" in the context you have used it.The same word appears in another of your stories - same context.Nonetheless,five*'s,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written, with different POV.

Still, I can’t help thinking that their marriage was completely salvable, if only they’d been willing to communicate better. As you showed in her POV of the events in the storm, she had not set out to cheat— she’d freaked out and was taken advantage of by a group of slime balls. If she had been able to explain to her husband, and if he’d been able to listen and forgive, your story would have been shorter but the ending better. Marriages should be ended only as a last resort. [His marrying a seven-month pregnant Amanda immediately after his divorce came through is proof positive that he was equally willing to violate his vows.]

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
REPLY TO THE AIRHEAD COMMENT by Anonymous 01/02/18

Speaking of communications, you need to work on your reading comprehension

skills.

He gave her the choice to prove her regret for her action or to choose the whore option that she chose, two days later. From her previous attempts to drag him into swinging, he knew that she'd seal her own fate.

He never intended to take her back.

She freaked out during the storm ... true... but she knew what was happening and wanted to do it... KNOWING that she'd be cheating on her husband. She REASONED that he'd never find out so she took her panties off and went all in. What Liberal Socialist Democrat excuse would you like to make for THAT, Anonymous 01/02/18? Stop trying to avoid the simple truth, you air-headed moron. The slut DECIDED to cheat and got CAUGHT. She's just lucky that one or more of her fuckers didn't give her HIV and a cocktail of other std's.

Why IS it that people who've cheated on their partners are always SO certain that their disrespected, insulted, soiled and irreparably damaged marriage relationship is 'completely' savable? (A good question that Anonymous 01/02/18 should answer... even though SHE misspelled savable.) Why are you morons so FAST to condemn the offended partner for getting on with their life and doing what living that life entails? (ergo... meet and eventually put the meat to and impregnate the tight pussied, much bigger cock loving, soon to be ex-wife of the cheater that he had the video of HIS ex-wife fucking. .... big inhale)

Question for YOU, Anonymous 01/02/18...WHO'S AT FAULT THAT IT HAPPENED?? Everyone with common sense can see that, if his ex-to-be hadn't fucked the husband of the pussy that he met, fucked and got pregnant, there never would have been a video because he never would have met, fucked and impregnated her and she wouldn't be getting divorced. Too logical for you? Take a deeeeep breath.... really put your heart into it... pull as hard as you can and, just maybe, you'll be able to get your head out of your ass. ... If you're successful and after you've wiped the shit off of your eyelashes, you'll see that once she broke their marriage contract, the marriage was null and void so stuff your bullshit excuses, blame transference and phony accusations.

4 stars from me

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous