Gone with the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ripped down my shorts and panties together and there I was standing there in our garage, in full view of anyone who might've come into the yard, with my ass and tits on display. My nipples were as hard as fucking diamonds and my pussy was dripping. Dave just rammed his dick home and I almost came from that first hard thrust.

I loved him so much and he was just overcome with lust. It was the same type of overpowering urge that makes cheating so exciting. We were just caught up in a wave of pure sexual energy. There was no foreplay, no technique, no holding anything back. He just rammed me like a God damned Billy-goat and I just took it like a two dollar whore. It was fast and it was brutal. He filled my womb with so much sperm that it was dripping down my legs when we were done.

I felt so good afterwards. I don't know; it was primal, I just felt so feminine and I had this weird warm feeling inside.

And it was funny because Dave was so sad and so apologetic afterwards. I guess that he felt like he'd done something wrong, but all he'd done was to supercharge my already ever-present lust for him.

After that I started to think about Dave differently. I mean I'd always loved him. But after that I was a little bit afraid of him. Not afraid in the sense that I thought he'd hurt me. But he'd unlocked something in me.

He had me craving that wild unbridled lust. I hadn't felt that before even during my lust days. You have to understand that even during my slut days all I'd ever done was to have sex with different men. It wasn't like I was doing orgies or gangbangs. I might date one man and have sex with him and the next night date and have sex with a different guy, but that was as far as it went.

But after that day in the garage, I wanted to feel that pounding and that raw lust again. I wanted to feel that urging and that yearning to just give everything I had and ride that wave of lust for all it was worth.

I analyzed that afternoon over and over again, but I couldn't figure it out. I tried asking Dave about it, but I think he was embarrassed by it.

Six weeks later I found out that I was pregnant. I knew that afternoon in the garage had produced my daughter Wendy. After I got my body back following the pregnancy, I was still obsessed with unlocking Dave's inner caveman.

I concentrated on the garage but that wasn't it. I seduced Dave several times in that damned garage and nothing even close to that magical afternoon ever happened. Then I thought it was that damned car. Maybe he'd gone crazy because he'd fucked me on top of that Mustang of his.

So I ambushed him outside under the moonlight one night after he'd just washed it. That was a disaster because he was more worried about scratching his paint than he was about scratching my itch.

After a while I just chalked it up as one of those magical, one of a kind moments that would probably never happen again...until it did.

Wendy was about two years old. Dave, the proud and obsessive father, as usual had decided that we were going to redo the yard with a giant play-scape for his little princess. We had to dig up the yard and fill the area where the play-scape would go with those large foam rubber blocks. We couldn't just fill it with wood chips. It had to be the big foam rubber pieces that were non-allergenic, but also too large for any kid to ever put in their mouth.

It was hot, sweaty work and I spent a lot of the time on my knees in the dirt. I started out wearing a sweat shirt and old jeans. But I quickly got too hot. Once I changed into a T-shirt and shorts, I noticed that Dave couldn't take his eyes off of me. We'd been sniping at each other all morning, but once I got into that T-shirt and shorts, he seemed to see everything my way.

I actually caught my own husband staring at me several times. Luckily we had let my parents take Wendy for the day to keep her occupied while we worked. We had rented a mini-cat from Home Depot to do most of the harder digging. So we were done with the heavy work. We still needed to put in the liner and then install the play-scape. I made lunch for us while Dave returned the mini-cat.

I changed clothes while Dave was gone. I thought that he'd be really turned on by seeing his wife clean and sexy. As we ate lunch he barely glanced at me.

My feelings were kind of hurt. After lunch we were back digging and I noticed again that Dave wasn't paying me much attention. I told him I was too hot, so I was going to change clothes. I went back out in another old loose T-shirt and loose shorts. The outfit wasn't tight and form fitting. But Dave immediately noticed. As we dug around in the dirt placing boards and anchors he even moved over next to me until we were working so close together that we were bumping each other.

I went into the garage and took my bra off. I was sure that it wasn't my tits that fired him up. He saw them naked and felt on them whenever he wanted to.

It only took a few moments. There I was dripping with sweat in a grimy old T-shirt and loose shorts. We weren't in the garage and his magic car was nowhere near. Dave took me right there in the dirt. He fucked me harder than anyone ever had in my life. He did it in broad daylight in the middle of our fucking yard and I didn't care. I was so into it that if anyone had come along it might've added to it.

I was screaming so loud and I felt so good that I didn't care. And this time I was prepared for it. I wrapped my legs around him and gave it to him like never before. I clawed and scratched at him until I drew blood. At the same time I forced my pussy muscles to grip his dick like I was trying to tear it off of him, but instead it just seemed to milk the sperm out of his body.

Again, our orgasms were over the top. I screamed so loudly that the neighbors did hear us. And Dave filled me to overflowing again. I reached between us and smeared our combined juices over myself like a hunter, blooding himself after a kill. Then, I licked some of it, and we tasted wonderful.

A few seconds later, my next door neighbor looked over the fence and asked us if anything was wrong. Dave told him that I'd poked myself on a piece of glass that had come up while we were digging. He told him that he'd had to hold me down to pull the piece of glass out of the wound, but I was fine now. I just nodded with the silliest grin on my face and my pussy tingling.

That time was even better than the first time and I knew for a fact that I was pregnant. Six weeks later a home pregnancy test proved it.

So this afternoon I'd decided that the magic outfit was necessary. I was willing and even eager to take on another pregnancy to get things back to normal between us.

Besides that, another child would make it even less likely that he could stay angry at me. But the real reason was that after everything that had happened to me, I needed another dose of that raw lust. What had happened during the storm hadn't come anywhere close to it.

So I'd put on my magic outfit and rubbed my boobs against him. I even pushed his fingers under my shorts to let him see just how ready I was. I expected an explosion of sexual energy and got...nothing. In fact he looked...frightened?

As he went out to wash his car, I called out the big guns. When I said the big guns I wasn't talking about my tits, I meant my parents.

Shortly after I got off the phone with them, I got another phone call. It was a lady calling to tell me that Steve was being honored as one of the heroes of the Storm for supposedly saving my life. They wanted my family and me to be there as part of the ceremony. I told the woman I'd think about it.

The woman told me that my husband had already agreed to attend and that he was going to give Steve a reward for what he'd done.

That alone told me that whatever bug was up Dave's ass, he had no idea of what had gone on between Steve and me.

Speak of the Devil and he shows up or whatever the expression was. Less than five minutes after I hung up on the woman about the award ceremony, the phone rang again.

"Hey, did you hear that I'm being honored as a hero?" he asked.

"So," I said.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to maybe get together afterwards?" he asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"For some more of what happened last time," he said.

"I don't think so," I said. "But thanks for thinking of me." I was cool but polite. I didn't need to have him pissed at me and maybe tell Dave about what had happened between us. I hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

After washing his car Dave and I grilled some steaks and watched the kids run around and show off for us until they got too tired to play anymore. As much as I thought my outfit hadn't worked, I caught Dave staring at me a few times. I knew that I was right at that point. My husband was obviously still attracted to me, but was angry at me for something. Perhaps Paula was right. He'd discovered my past and was unhappy that he'd married a slut.

The next morning he woke up and took the kids to visit their friends the twins. I have no idea why he needed to go over there again, but I didn't mind because it meant once again that he had no idea that anything had happened between Steve and me.

My parents arrived while he was gone and to be truthful, I felt a like bit guilty about running to them with my problems.

My mom was happy to see me and wondered where my kids were. My dad on the other hand asked about Dave. I think. They both knew that something was going on after only a few minutes.

Dave was home after only a couple of hours this time and the kids were asking when they could go back until they saw their grandparents and immediately began performing for them.

Before long the kids were put down for a nap and where I'd expected a calm and adult talk with my parents serving as impartial arbitrators to help us work out our problems, my dad just went into attack mode.

"So what's going on between you and my daughter?" he asked.

"Nothing sir," said Dave. I really hadn't expected that from my dad. I felt bad about the way that he attacked Dave.

"So why the hell did she call us and tell us that we needed to talk to you?" he asked.

"I don't know," Dave told him. "I haven't done anything."

"That's part of the problem," said my dad. "She says that things haven't been normal for you guys in the bedroom either."

"Maybe I'm just getting older," said Dave. "Maybe I'm like those guys on TV. Maybe I have low T levels?"

"Bullshit," erupted my Dad. "Maybe you're cheating on her. Maybe for the past ten years you've just fooled us all, you scumbag. If I find out that you've been cheating on her. I'll kick your ass and then throw you out of this house and then..."

I had never seen my dad so angry. And the thing that seemed to make him was what he felt was Dave not taking anything seriously. My dad had gotten to his feet and was pointing his finger in Dave's face, while my Mom and I looked on in horror.

Dave suddenly stood up and calmly moved away from my dad.

"Mark you need to leave," said Dave calmly. "I'm sorry but I won't be threatened in my own home. I really don't understand how what goes on between us is your business, but since Lisa called you maybe this isn't your fault either."

"I'm not going anywhere," screamed my dad. Then my mom stepped in.

"Mark, he's right," she said. "Let's go home."

"Hell no," screamed my dad. "I watch TV. I know what happens next. We leave and then he beats the shit out of her, because she told us what an asshole he's been."

"Mark they've been together for ten years and he's never hit her one time. The only person here who even raised their voice is you. You started all of this. Lisa, has Dave ever beaten you?" she asked.

"Of course not, mom," I said, realizing that I'd made a huge mistake.

"Do you think he's cheating on you?" she asked. I was shocked.

"No, Mom," I said. "I'm pretty sure that he never has. In fact, I know that he had chances to and didn't. I'm just worried because we've been kind of distant lately and..."

She turned back to my dad, and began to loose her venom on him. "See what I mean, Mark. You stuck your foot in your mouth and ruined our relationship with the father of my grandbabies. For ten years he's been like a son to us and you just jumped on him or nothing. Let's go."

My dad turned to Dave and he looked really sorry. "I'm sorry son," he said. "I just thought that there was something seriously wrong here. From the second Lisa called us; I had a bad feeling in my stomach and..."

"You weren't wrong," said Dave. "Look, I didn't want to do it this way. I wanted for Lisa and me to sit down and talk it out calmly. She was going to get the papers Monday anyway. So maybe it's better this way..."

"So, what did you do, asshole?" asked my Dad angrily.

Dave just shook his head and I felt sick to my stomach. My mom was at his side immediately. I noticed then that Dave had tears rolling down his face. My dad was even moved.

"Look Dave if you did something just let it out and..." he said. Dave shook his head again. "Dave whatever you did...we all know how much you love her. I'm sure we can get past this."

"There's no getting past this," said Dave.

"I was going to get what papers, Monday?" I screamed. I collapsed then too.

Dave pulled out a phone that I had never seen before. He lurched to his feet and got us to follow him to our home office. He connected the phone to our computer and uploaded a video to the computer.

He got up from the chair. "Just click on the video to watch it," he said. "I can't be in here for that. Every time I see it I get sick."

Dave left the room and went to look in on the kids. I clicked on the video because I wondered what the hell he was so upset about. My mom and dad were clearly shaken up too. They were wondering what Dave had done that was so serious that he was thinking I'd want to divorce him.

Suddenly my head exploded. I don't know how Dave had gotten it. But it was the video of what I'd done during the storm. "No, turn it off," I screamed. I started crying because I knew what they'd see. Even worse was the fact that Dave had already seen it. My husband, the man who, as even my best friend put it, worshipped me, had seen that video. He'd walked around with those images in his brain for God knows how long.

No wonder he hadn't wanted to have sex with me. I couldn't understand how he'd been able to even speak to me.

"My God! Turn it off," screamed my dad. He wasn't very computer savvy so he kept clicking the mouse but he didn't have it positioned in the right place so the video continued to play.

"Lisa did you have sex with all of those men?" he didn't even wait for an answer. "You let that guy stick his thing in your ass? Why? Were they blackmailing you? They raped you didn't they? This was all camera tricks, right? They did it with mirrors or that CG thing. It was special effects right?"

For a long time no one said anything. The only sound in the house was the sound of my sobs and the video.

My dad looked at me angrily but he wouldn't make eye contact with me. The man who was always ready with a hug for me whether I was right or wrong wasn't holding out his arms to me this time.

From outside we heard the sound of Dave's Mustang. He revved the engine and you could hear it all over the block.

"Aren't you going to at least try to say something to him?" asked my father angrily. "You set me up and made me look like a fool. Why did you even call us?"

"I...I had no idea that he knew," I said. "But things between us just suddenly went cold and...I love him too much to let him..."

"Did you see the tears he tried so hard to hide?" asked my mother coldly. "I guess he loved you too."

"What do you mean LOVED?" I asked.

"My daughter the optometrist," said my father. I looked at him in confusion.

"The more time I spend around you the better I see," he said. "And the thing I can see most clearly now is YOU. You bombed out of college after all of the money I spent. You ended up working as a God damned waitress who didn't make enough money to afford the rent on her crummy apartment. Then you meet a guy who was ten times the son in law that your sister's worthless husband is. You cause me to ruin my relationship with him, which means I'll probably lose all rights to visit my only grandkids and..."

He stopped talking as we heard the sound of the engine rev again.

"He's definitely leaving," said my dad. "Go catch him."

"He's not going anywhere," said my mother quietly.

"You think he's going to take her back?" asked my father, incredulously.

"Would you take me back if I'd done that?" she asked.

"She didn't even know those guys," he said. "Two of them looked like homeless guys. How does she even know whether or not they have some kind of disease?"

Then he looked at her. "You'd never do anything like that would you?" he looked at her seriously. I realized then that my actions were even causing my parents to have doubts.

"Of course not," she said. "You know I love you too much to ever even think about something like that. I know how much something like that would hurt you."

"Why are you so sure he isn't going anywhere?" my dad asked.

"The kids," said my mom. "SHE said that Dave takes them with him everywhere he goes except when he goes to work. It's like those kids are all he has left. As angry as he is at HER, he won't leave those kids."

I noticed that my mom had referred to me twice without using my name.

I sat there on the floor rocking myself back and forth. I couldn't believe that my life had crumbled like this for something that was so meaningless.

* * * * * *

Dave

I turned off my engine and pulled out my phone. I knew that as bad as I felt that I wasn't going anywhere. This was my house and I wasn't leaving my kids.

The phone rang three times before it was answered. "Hello," she said. The musical tone of her voice immediately lifted my mood.

"Dave, is that you?" she asked.

"Yep," I said.

"You don't sound good," she told me.

"I'm not good. I told her. Her parents are here and it's all out there now," I said. "For the past couple of weeks I've been holding everything in. I thought that I'd prepared myself for this. I was sure that I was ready, but when it happened, I just fell apart," I said.

"Shhh," she said. "Dave you love her so much and you have kids with her. You probably planned to spend the rest of your life with her like I did with Steve. Now you're in doubt as to whether or not any of that will happen. And she ripped your heart out in the process. You're human. You're supposed to be upset."

For the next twenty minutes or so, she calmed me down. By the time I went back into the house, I was almost serene. I realized that as bad as things were, it wasn't the end of the world. I was healthy. I had a good job and a future in front of me. I'd still be able to make sure that my kids had a good life and that was the most important thing.

I might be suffering at that moment but time would heal the pain in my heart and I would eventually get over Lisa.

I got out of my car to find Lisa's dad standing there. "Dave, I'm...I don't even know how to begin to tell you how sorry I am," he said. "I..."

"You were just being a dad," I said. "I think that if I were in your shoes, if Wendy was going through this, I'd do the exact same thing. Part of what makes us Dads is that we love our kids so much that we just always assume that they're right. And you know what even when we find out that they aren't...we love them enough that we take their side anyway. No matter what happens, we're always on their side."

He nodded and we walked into the house. My mother in law was making tea. She was one of those women that figured that Lipton's could solve anything.

1...56789...11