Good Girls Ask to be Used

Story Info
My girlfriend enjoys being used in the evenings.
2.5k words
4.39
51.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to use your toy tonight?"

We were in bed, and Sonya's head was on my shoulder. It had been a long day and I was tired. But her suggestion was the perfect way to release any lingering stress. I nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, yes I am." I felt her smile against my neck. From this point there would be no further discussion. We both knew what was coming.

*

We had been dating for a month or so. Actually, she was my girlfriend - we had settled that on our second date. The first date was a lunch after we had spent several days flirting, having met when I was spending a few days in her city for company training. She was working the hotel desk and we initially bonded over a chance remark about the upcoming anniversary of the first moon landing. Turns out she was something of a spaceflight buff, as was I.

Lunch went well and two days later she turned up at my house in a perky summer dress. The dress didn't stay on for long. That day, in between several sessions in bed I blurted out, "So, are you my girlfriend now?"

Surprised but amused, she responded, "Looks that way, sure!" And back to bed we went.

It was a good situation for us both. We had each ended serious relationships the previous year and were both looking for a good connection, but nothing too serious too soon. She lived about ninety minutes away, which meant there were fun sleepovers, but we weren't living in each others' pockets day-to-day. We were very attracted to each other and the sex was great from the start.

Sonya was about fifteen years younger than I, slender with an athletic body and a sly smile. We had done some kissing at the end of our first lunch date and I had slid a hand up to hold her gently around her neck. She later told me this was the moment that melted her, as she felt I had "claimed" her with that act of possessiveness. That first day at my house she obviously loved that I took control of the encounter, but she rolled out her desire to be submissive slowly.

It came out in small ways. Sonya enjoyed being naked around the house, or partially dressed, especially when she was doing some kind of chore. One day after dinner when she began to do the dishes I tried to stop her. "I don't expect you to come all the way up here to do the dishes." But she smiled and gently brushed me back.

"I like to feel useful."

And I came to realize that having a lovely naked girl doing my dishes was something I could get used to. I never took unfair advantage, but it naturally developed that Sonya enjoyed doing some housework and chores for me, unasked, and usually naked.

Of course, being a guy, I could not resist attempting to record this for posterity. So I began to quietly take some photos and videos. Not only didn't she object, Sonya very easily began posing for me whenever I asked. Although she never said so outright, I sensed she was comfortable in her body. Also, people her age have grown up with smart phones and it was completely normal for her to be the subject of racy photos. She never asked me to be careful with them, but seemed to just assume that I was trustworthy enough not to worry about it.

My favorites were candids of her doing naked chores, and shots of her sucking my cock. Again, without my asking or telling her, Sonya naturally did something I really enjoyed. When giving me a blowjob she would often take my cock out of her mouth and slowly rub it around her face. One of my favorite videos has her topless in jeans, on her knees, sucking my cock and rubbing it sensually all over her face, eyes closed. My cock was slick, super hard and I can still remember how it felt gliding over the smooth skin on her cheeks. For her part, Sonya looked like she was in heaven.

There were other clues to her desires. One suggestion which surprised me was that she wanted to be taken just before she went to work. She had it all scripted out in her mind - after a shower and fixing her hair and face she would put on her tasteful, nicely fitted work clothes. She would then get me aroused with her mouth before kneeling on the couch to be taken from behind, her pants pulled down to the knees. I would then fuck her at my own pace until I came deep in her pussy. Sonya would then pull up her underwear and pants, kiss me and leave for work. We enacted her fantasy several times, and she always remarked how dirty she felt walking around with my cum dripping out of her. We both enjoyed the thought that none of her colleagues were likely to imagine how dirty and uninhibited she was in private.

In bed I noticed she had no interest in being on top. Sonya always wanted me pounding away at her from above or from behind. When I took her on her hands and knees (or rather, knees and elbows which pushed her ass up high) she liked when I talked dirty in her ear. One day I happened to mention she looked especially vulnerable in that position. I believe my actual words were, "I love seeing you like this, taking it on your hands and knees like a little bitch."

Sonya moaned loudly and agreed. "Yes! Fuck me like a little bitch that you own!"

After that we got more and more involved in that sort of roleplay, and I began to see how deeply she desired it. Needed it, in fact, according to her. One day when Sonya was showing me a photo on her phone, I kept scrolling and found her stash of dirty photos and videos. There were several of girls being slapped across their faces. I looked at her and she blushed. Although I had engaged in that sort of play with women before, I told her I wasn't comfortable slapping her, but would do everything else I could to make her feel owned and submissive. She hugged me, agreeing.

We had a lot of sex when she visited, which was usually several days out of the week, but not every night. My job took a lot out of me, and there were nights we just slept. Sonya never said so directly, but she seemed to want sex every night and appeared a little disappointed when I was too tired. This was when she began hinting at a new scenario for us.

It was one of those nights. I had come home from work late, Sonya was there and we had watched part of a movie before I had to call it a day. We went to bed and I was not far from nodding off when Sonya whispered a question in my ear. "Too tired?"

"Too tired to make it good for you, probably."

She gently shrugged. "You wouldn't have to worry about me." That hung in there air for a moment.

"Well, if you're offering..." I said in a careful tone of voice.

"You can do what you need. I don't mind."

Although it was dark, I turned to face her.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Sonya nodded. "Take it if you want it."

I saw where she was going with this. From another girl it might have been a cynical offer, but I could tell she meant it. And from what we'd been playing with lately, she would almost certainly enjoy it. "Just so we're clear - if I take you right now here's how it's going to go. I'm going to get on top, and I'm going to use you however I like until I finish."

"Uh huh." She sounded a little breathless.

"And then I'm going to go to sleep", I continued. "No talking. I'm not even going to say 'thank you' or 'good night'. I'm just going to have you and then it's bed time. Do you understand?"

Sonya nodded quickly. "Yes."

"OK then." I would speak only one more word that evening.

I took Sonya by the hair, always a move that worked with her, and kissed her firmly. I then took her hand and pulled it down to my cock. I was already most of the way to hardness, our conversation having awoken my arousal. We were both on our backs, and for several minutes I held her wrist and guided her as she fondled me. I was soon hard as could be, but took a moment to check between Sonya's legs. It didn't seem like much foreplay, but the scenario had obviously gotten to her because she was wet and ready.

After touching her for just a brief moment I took both of her wrists in my hand and pinned them to the bed above her head. She was breathing hard and readily spread her legs wide for me. I loomed over her and slid my cock against her wet pussy a few times before sliding in slowly but firmly. After two or three strokes our hips touched and I was fully inside her. Sonya let out a deep moan. I took hold of her hair and twisted her head to the side so I could speak one final word into her ear.

"Quiet!"

She gasped at the command and then seemed to settle with a resolve to do as she was told. She spread her legs wider and stayed still while I used her. That was her word - 'used', as she said the next day in recounting the episode. She was deep in the role of being used as a fuck toy. There was no consent to give, she was simply letting it happen as if it was my right. I could sense the effort she was making to stay quiet, stifling the moans and dirty talk that were normally a part of our sex, and it was hugely arousing. The feeling was primal - taking her as I pleased, to use as I wanted.

I pounded into her for some minutes, pausing only to re-grip her wrists or tug on her hair. Sonya remained flat on her back, legs open, her face turned toward the wall. There was no kissing. I grunted out my pleasure, lost in the feeling of taking her this way. It soon built up to the point of no return and I thrust hard into her, locking our hips together as I let it go inside her. Long, deep spurts that seemed to go on forever until I finally collapsed, breathing as if I'd just run a race.

After resting a moment I pulled out and rolled off. It felt strange to say nothing, but we were both committed to the moment. I turned onto my side and closed my eyes. The only acknowledgement I made was to throw an arm around her as we drifted off to sleep. She snuggled happily into me.

The next night we talked about what we had done and how it felt. I was worried she might feel resentful or disrespected. But not only was she fine with it, the whole scenario felt good and natural to her. Sonya didn't always orgasm during sex, and had had some issues with previous lovers who had taken it as their personal mission to change that. She actually enjoyed taking the pressure off and letting it happen when it happened. So while I worried I had taken her in a way that was a bit selfish, Sonya felt relieved of all responsibility and pressure. It was also a turn-on, when it did happen, to have to orgasm quietly so as not to disobey the no-talking and keep-quiet rule. She told me matter-of-factly that I should feel free to take her again like that any time.

*

"Are you going to use your toy tonight?"

That became her standard question each night in bed. We tried it a few times during the day, but I found myself most comfortable with this kind of play at night. It was a great way to end the day. So when Sonya asked the question and I answered yes, we both knew it would be our favorite way to exhaust ourselves before sleep.

When she asked, it meant she was already on the road to being wet and aroused. It would only take some light touching between her legs, or squeezing of nipples. As for me, her hand usually had me hard in no time. Although I also enjoyed straddling her chest to rub my cock on her face or push it into her mouth. But this foreplay never lasted long. Soon, Sonya would assume the expected position - legs spread, head turned toward the side, wrists crossed above her. Often I took her silently, like the first time. But tonight I was in the mood to tease her, talking dirty in her ear as I thrust into her. But it was a one-way conversation, because she had been told to keep quiet.

"I love using my fuck toy at night! Do you like spreading your legs when you're told?"

Sonya nodded her head enthusiastically. I thrust hard and deep into her, slowly. Making her body recoil each time our hips bumped.

"It feels so good to use you hard, the way I want."

She stifled a moan.

"I'm going to fill you up soon. Then you're going to go to sleep with my cum dripping out of you."

A gasp escaped her as Sonya struggled to stay silent. I loved seeing her struggle, desperately, trying her best to obey.

"You look like such a good little bitch, spreading your legs when you're told. Trying to keep quiet while I use you." I was really pounding into her hard now.

"Are you ready? I'm going to let it go. I'm going to fill up that little pussy."

Sonya bit her lip and nodded. It was one of her tells that she held her breath just before she came. I considered stopping, as I sometimes did, denying her an orgasm. But I'm a softy at heart and decided to let her go. We were lucky, we would jump off the cliff together tonight.

I grunted and bellowed in her ear. "You're going to make me cum. I'm going to do it in your slutty pussy!" A few more thrusts and the orgasm washed over me. I reveled in the feeling of using her as I pleased, claiming her once again in the most intimate way possible.

She went over the edge too, and I was so proud of the effort it took for her to stay quiet, fulfilling her role so perfectly. Soon I rolled over, and then I did something off the script of our lovely roleplay. I turned her head toward me and kissed her quickly on the lips.

I felt her smile and she whispered, "Thank you!"

Always a good sign when a girl thanks you for fucking her. Sonya's good people. A keeper, for sure.