All Comments on 'Good Girls Ask to be Used'

by Michael Herrick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lots of potential

Strong start and build-up up to the * when their unusual kind of Ds relationship has been established. Then with last sections I somehow felt appeal slowly fading.

Definitely lots of potential that could elevate beyond "good" in future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Pleasant to read. Somewhat stimulating.

GreaserBobGreaserBobalmost 5 years ago
Different But Real

A good narrative following the evolution of a relationship.

GreaserBobGreaserBobalmost 5 years ago
Keep Thinking About It

This may be the most erotic BDSM moment I have read in years:

"Too tired to make it good for you, probably."

She gently shrugged. "You wouldn't have to worry about me." That hung in there air for a moment.

"Well, if you're offering..." I said in a careful tone of voice.

"You can do what you need. I don't mind."

Although it was dark, I turned to face her.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Sonya nodded. "Take it if you want it."

That last line above is volcanically hot. Her complete submission and total devotion to serving and pleasing thing ever. I'm 55 and I look for psychological moments in erotica, not mechanics, and that's brilliant. I wish I'd written it.

Michael HerrickMichael Herrickalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Very kind of you to say, and I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!

MH

i122i122over 4 years ago
Totally Understand the Situation.

Great story! Very well written and it could have been me on many nights. I understand how she feels the pressure is off her and she can relax not having to worry about upsetting her man because he failed to bring her to an orgasm.

There are a lot of times when I fuck my wife until she climaxes then roll off her before I cum. I like knowing I made her climax and the sex is great however I do not need to cum every time we fuck to feel like it’s a good fuck.

Fucking for a couple days before I allow myself to cum in her I feel makes the orgasm so much stronger for me when I do. I just wish that after one of our great fucking sessions she would roll over and plant that freshly fucked pussy on my face so I could give her another orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous