All Comments on 'Good Karma'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Not Well Written!

This could possibly have been a nice "Romance" story, however "Good Karma" was so jumbled and haphazard in its presentation, that I lost concentration before page 01 ended.

I rated the story a 2*Star, which really needs to be rewritten.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable, great read

Its nice to see that honesty pays off for Gwen.

Although Crystal let down Gwen a bit towards the end I'm sure Gwen would enjoy Crystal making it up to her

I sympathise with Gwen and her insecurities and she is a thoroughly likeable character who narrates the story at a good pace. A nice erotic fantasy section and intimate scene to complete the romance

A nice tribute to a wonderful singer at the end as well.

Thank you Smokey for a great story, very enjoyable

Jc

pope32767pope32767over 4 years ago
This is one of those rare stories...

... where it's the personality of the first-person narrator that's so compelling. I couldn't put it down even to get busy with myself ... much. In short: ~~ squeeee ~~

I do hope we'll hear more from Gwenny in the (near?) future. Although Crystal's POV might be equally interesting. Going to explore the rest of your work now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

Though this has me puzzled: "And I'll turn the TV on low so we can chat." What does that even mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tangent: If her mom had Huntington's, and she's her biological daughter, she has a 50% chance of getting the gene. If she has the gene, she has the disease and will, 100%, develop symptoms. It's an awful disease, and a strange thing for a young adult to gloss over.

More relevant: the described paper is unethical and would not be a college assignment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...