All Comments on 'Good Morning Good Morning'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 7 years ago
Nice Beatles reference <g>

The title and then the last line. Very nice. Yep HDK would get it very easily. Story was fun, short and clean. Liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
Top of the line!

Doesn't get any better than this. Ohio at his impeccable best. Save something, now. Thank you, sir. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

first two comments said it all!!! 5+*

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Great little Flash story

I really liked this , it read almost like one of Papatoads great flash stories , and that's about as great of a complement as I can give this type of short story .

Thanks for sharing it with us.

5 *'s

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
Wait he caught her fucking the gym teacher before they were married?

And he still married her? gee i Can't why the Marriage might blow up

badinbedbadinbedabout 7 years ago
"Lovely Rita...

Meter Maid".... Don't forget that. So now I have to go back through this to find all the other Beatles references!$

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

HDK, it looks like you have some competition. Great tale.

Five Stars

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
GREAT!

Much better than the last POS you submitted. Now with a little extra effort you could have turned this into a couple pages of complete story.

None of this "Flash" crap.

Anyway, glad you're growing a pair, keep up the good work!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
DAVEY WAS QUITE RIGHT

and Sgt Pepper marches through. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
The Song Remains the Sane ( in Buckeye Corner of LW )

BTB or Reconciliation, Ohio can sublimely write it either way. His narrators are usually trending up post- infidelity aftermath. This time the narrator had to roll the faithless tootsie out of his life. This was short,sweet ( depending on one's vantage point) taser-flash the recidivist cheating tart goodbye story.

Full marks * * * * *

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Has Xmas arrived in February?

Has Xmas arrived in February?You should think so, after reading this short but very good story! Thank you. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Now that Ohio is writing again. I was hoping for something with some length like some of his classics. But this was a good solid flash. Thanks. Keep em coming.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Nice and to the point

As another commentator said I'll take OHio anyway he wants to write...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Loved it

Very good flash tale. Five stars.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Very cool story.

Inventive, funny, immaculately written. This is Ohio! Terrific story, certainly the best posted in many a moon. I'm impressed. Five stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

It always amazes me when these wives cry.

If they cared enough about their marriage to cry at its end, they wouldn't cheat!

I do agree with the comment about why he married her after catching her before they were even engaged. Or weren't they exclusive yet?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
There is but one.

Ohio is the man! It's so good to have the opportunity to read new stories from him. I do hope the new posters (often not actually writers or authors) read stories by Ohio and learn how it's done, although it seems unlikely. We have some very good new writers and quite a few really bad ones. Kids ignore everything their English teachers tell them and then twenty years later decide to write a story and have no idea. Just read Ohio's works and learn, Grasshoppers.

I loved the incorporation of the lyrics, took a walk by the old school, how's your boy been, everyone is half asleep, you're on your own in the street, nothing has changed, it's still the same, and nothing to say but it's okay.

I still go back and read Ohio stories from years ago because they're just that good! Now we know what we've been missing. Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More cucky shit

Now I know why he praised hdk. It is a cookie piece he knew she was a cheater before he even got engaged to her sorry Ohio are you turning into a creampie eater like hdk

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 7 years ago
a classic...

from one of literotica's best writers... 5, since there is nothing higher!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good ....

But again why the flash story ? I must admit I much prefer your longer more detailed work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As good as it gets

You probably don't pay much attention to us anonymouses, squeaking out our comments, but when two authors with the credibility of HDK and BR1958 praise your story, that's got to feel good. I add my squeaks to the chorus. Top notch writing from one of the all-time five best. Thanks for the story. Now, HdK and BR1958, stop reading and start writing! Ohio has set the example. Keep writing, Ohio.

blatheringidiotblatheringidiotabout 7 years ago
Great Tune

Beatles: love them & your story!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Thank you

With all the drivel that has been posted of late, this tale brought a smile and a chuckle to me.

5/5

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Always a pleasure reading one of your stories.

Thanks for writing. Looking forward to your next story.

LoveDrLoveDrabout 7 years ago
Good flash story

Here's one I wish had been longer. Still very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Short, sweet, to the point.

This works good for me. It only leaves out the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Some cheaters are really dumb. The difference between love and lust unfortunately is often vague. Except for the one the sinners stabbed in the back. I appreciate their being made speechless. No excuse ever works. They smile in your face, all the time they want to take your place. Backstabbers!

Dunny69Dunny69about 7 years ago
About time

Thanks for this good short story. It's been a long time since we've had a good cheating wife caught and binned tale. This site has sadly become full of chuck, sharing, wimp arsed husbands stories and the great authors of stories full of justice, revenge, and Btb have sadly stopped posting.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
You know,

I have always liked the Beatles too. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fail

Not erotic. Not entertaining.

Seriously, do some wackos get off on a "caught her cheating" story? I don't understand what's exciting about that, but I suppose there are weird dudes out there wanking their tiny wieners right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Flash Story

O K for a flash story but I prefer some meat on the bones.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SUCKED! ! ! !

Another hail HDK cucky story ! Would not have thought OHIO WOULD GO CUCKY FAG SICKO SHIT , and niggerandi loves it . You all need to eat my used condoms ya fags. . Stangstar06 we need you .

green117green117about 7 years ago
Nice

I was a bit taken aback by how close it was to the lyric (after I avoided the detour to "Singing in the Rain"), but then I remembered the mood change in the song, and it enhanced my appreciation of the story.

So... if y'all get this far, and haven't listened to the song, you might consider it.

Green-something

(though if it were me I'd cut the Rita reference - 2nd chance women, or previous amante, decreases the "it's all right" feeling-for-no-particular-reason that the song has)

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 7 years ago
Very slickly written

Loved the fake bonhomie of Dave.

However Harry has a very apt point.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "More cucky shit"

It's always foolish to get into a battle of wits with the unarmed, but since he dumped her, how is it cucky?

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 7 years ago
Fun

A fun flash! Might the site save a lot of memory by eliminating anonymous comments and voting? What a waste of space.

rjordanrjordanabout 7 years ago
Good stuff

A short, tight, well-written vignette. My favorite kind of read on Lit. It's not a complete story, but it tells us everything we would expect to know about these people. If we knew these people through a friend, this is more information than we would probably get. We put together the pieces on our own and draw our own conclusions.

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
Dumb

He catches her cheating before he marries her. Then is suprised when she cheats later. WTF is that. Oh wait, he wasn't surprised. Why did he marry her n he first place. He knew she was a slut before he married her why is he divorcing her now.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 7 years ago
Good, Very Good ...

But two quibbles, one (premarital BJ, already discussed) fairly disquieting, the other Dad's insistence on a pre-nuptial. Since Hubby already knew Sweetie was 'Blowing in the Wind,' WHY would he feel awkward protecting himself? And, on that minor note, this felt kinda like Deus ex Machina!

5*

Benedict12Benedict12about 7 years ago
The Top Tier

There some gifted writers posting on this site but there is no one that I would rank ahead of Ohio.From lengthy character studies to tightly structured short works like this gem he excels. May his latest efforts be just a harbinger of more to come.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 7 years ago
Really a nice surprise to see a new Ohio story

Thank you for writing and posting. Hope hubby and Rita have a great life together!

carvohicarvohiabout 7 years ago
Whoopee!

Like HDK said...

Now maybe HDK will hammer out another. Who knows another JPB? Can Francis Macomber be far behind? Is that Rehnquist at that keyboard? And like it or not Matt Moreau might have started this... Hey was that a Troubadour sighting? I say!

Jedd Clampett

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Another first rate story from a master storyteller

Good to see you back on board, Ohio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From Duna

Good flash story, but he was lucky to find them in the clearing of the wood accidentally. If he had not walked by the Doubleday High School in the good weather conditions she could have stolen his freedom and life time continueded for a long time. Many spouses are not such lucky.

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 7 years ago
he is back

Keep it up my friend. You have your fans so dont let us waiting.

I only wish Stangstar could write more :)

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

He's gone . she's screwed. lol .Great comeuppance . Short but totally satisfying .

BesoinNormal69BesoinNormal69about 7 years ago
Nothing to do to save his life, call his wife in

I haven't thought about the lyrics to this song in decades. Excellent story

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 7 years ago
Yes the beatles

Brings back some sweet memories. Loved it. Thanks and I hope to here from you again soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Someone I knows cousin was married for 12 years and together for a total of 17 when he came home from a 2 day business trip that he takes once a month for his job to find his wife fucking a friend of theirs who was also married. As shocked as he was he did let them know but set up cameras and voice activated recorders in his house and her car. He let it go for six months and traveled three extra times plus extended each a day or two. He took her away for a weekend and had all recorders removed. He fucked her extra hard and was very dominant as he fucked her . He took her ass , came in her face and even talked her into rimming his ass. When they got home he had the videos playing on all their tvs very loud so when she got out of the shower that what she heard and saw. He told her that a friend lead him to a amateur porn site where he found this. Copies were sent to all contact they both had on their phones and to the guy's wife. He divorced her and made their lives hell for a while. Everyone knew she cheated and with a married friend. Also everyone saw her getting fucked on the email and the many times on the amateur site. GOOD FOR HIM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think

I get it. Is the first time either you or HDK didn't let a woman F you over and then take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2*

Read it before. Didn't get better.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cute and quaint.

Guess the point of the story was the Beetles references? There was little enough plot, and that didn't make much sense. He knew she was a cheater before he married her, yet married her anyway. So why is he disappointed or surprised now? Or I guess he's not. Thanks for the effort.

KirkelKirkelabout 7 years ago
?

Are you really Ohio?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Flash***

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Im with Kirkel

This doesn't seem like it was really written by Ohio.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

I guess. Very little emotion here. Maybe he was waiting to be included. Not one of your finer works, but thanks for the effort.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
#2 HOW CAN ANYONE BE MAD ABOUT A BTB FLASH STORY

where the Cheatee gets his payback and revenge all at once, TK U MLJ LV NV

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Cute Little Flash

Your first offering in quite a while -- hope you're not going to disappear now for another 5 years! ;-)

Keep those creative juices flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Beatles references

Nice flash story. I loved The Beatles references.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7about 7 years ago
Short and fairly sweet

Short. Solid. Straightforward. Surprise free. Four out of five.

I think it would have been more interesting if he had stayed artificially cheerful through the entire dialogue with the cheating wife. Maybe acted as if everything was going to be okay, let her get her hopes up, but okay really meant dumping her.

As always in these stories I am curious as to why she cheated but flash stories don't usually get into that.

I hope there are more Ohio stories to come.

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Thumbs up

Totally enjoyed it, 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
What's not to like?

Beatles, quick and sweet. What is there to criticize? Oh, right: some people can't get through a day without crapping on other people's effort. Too salty, not on time, I saw it coming, not original, etc. this was a nice short effort and is not to be deconstructed as more than it is. Just enjoy the offering, people. Recall the whole looking a gift horse in the mouth thing, and what that means.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 7 years ago
I've got a little to say...

...It's more than okay. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
😋

Haven't read many of yours in a while. I kinda remember mostly raac stories. Not much into those. This was short but sweet. I got nothing else to say, but it's ok.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"I am SO sorry, so ashamed that you ... found us like that." - Not sorry she cheated, just sorry he found her like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy fuck

I didn't think Ohio knew there was a male with spine concept.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5*

no better revenge than walking away with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. gives them no justification you see, no reason to hate.

BTW the beatles were, are and have always been shite. IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fucking cuck married a whore, why did he expect anything different?

BillandKateBillandKateover 6 years ago
Lovely Rita?

Yea, we got it. Good shirt tale - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IF HE KNEW SHE WAS A WHORE

WHY MARRY IN THE FIRST PLACE...DUMB FUCK TOSSER

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

I have to say the same - he knew she was a public skank. He only has himself to blame and a father to profusely thank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just one more thing....

As a final act of Bitch slapping the Whore.... he should have reach down and removed the engagement and wedding ring off her finger. Then removed his wedding band as she watched him drop them into the garbage disposal and turn it on as he walked out leaving her listening to the medal on medal grinding of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Must have reminded ANNONY

of his life and ex dead wife. This fool's wife fucked over 100 men while he was married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not sure why this one gets accolades... It's simplistic... Not very original... It brings nothing new to the genre... I would suspect that peoples opinions are fueled more by who the author is... Because the story is really not much... It's not terrible... It's simply not in any way special...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Get It

A reference to one of my favorite HDK stories.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
I don't get it

You must have knocked this one out in 20 minutes. For this to happen as written and with that dialog, there had to be too much back story unwritten.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
So, a guy has to "slip into" his shorts?

I hate that word, at least for men. Why could he pull them on, put them on, yank them up? Bad sign for the rest of the tale.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good, different take on a cheater getting caught.

It was different, quick, and to the point. It's great when the victim is 2 steps ahead of the cheater. Good switch and fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bravo! Awesome job of "story-fying" the lyrics!

5 by 5, originality and execution

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beatles redux

You’ve been reading too many HDK stories. Not a criticism. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've Always Preferred

The Dave Clark 5 myself, but I got it. Glad to see Ohio does have a sense of humor and can write one where the husband isn't about to be cucked again without repercussions. But he should have known what she was since he already caught her once. I did like a previous comment about grinding the rings in the garbage disposal, just the way she did two marriages. Signed: BTW

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 4 years ago
Handled so Well

Dave handled this so well. He didn't get pathetic, moan "poor me, what am I going to do", or get aroused and want to beat his meat. He took just enough time to assess the situation, develop a plan, and then take action against his wife AND the motherfucker who was banging her. (Of course, the prenup that was in place made it possible without the usual consequences). Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved It 5 Stars

This I could see happening to a guy .. I loved How He got The Cheaters Wife there just in time ..

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
I always enjoy this one.

Nice job.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed

Done

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

Handled that just right. He made both his wife and Mike pay. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Ohio got three Beatles references into one BTB flash story. Very creative and enjoyable! I’m sure HDK was suitably impressed. Five big stars ⭐️ for this one!!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

where is the humor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cut and dried

Is the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Beatles runneth amok.

I did laugh when Barbara thought she was going to throw Mike out of THEIR house. She can't do that. Many stories have husband or wives throwing a cheating spouse out of the house. Not legal. And a lawyer will tell their client to NEVER move out of the residence until the court has decided. Otherwise this was a story in which no one won and then you went and left it unfinished. UGH!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

not a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For an Ohio story, this is poorly done.

It does raise a question though: why do so many characters let the rotten scumbag who banged their wives go away unharmed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved all the Beatles references! Very well done.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

"It does raise a question though: why do so many characters let the rotten scumbag who banged their wives go away unharmed?"

Because, really, they didn't do anything to the main character. They aren't married to either spouse. Somebody fucks your wife, get a new wife. Anything else makes you less of a man.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

If he had known about the affair for t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT Ambush!

Problem though; he cought her fucking a guy in broad daylight,and engaged to him and married her?

The guy was a complete fool for that action but did redeem his manhood on the second go round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short & sweet with a good ending.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really? You kidding me? No one else would get the dedication? Well, QuickMagazine sure does. "Flying Solo" was another one. So appropriately, a quartet of stars.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Good, enjoyable story. Well told. Any man that goes after another mans wife (he knows she married). Certainly he knows he is in the process of destroying marriages (her’s and if he is married his) lives and futures. Many times that of children that are going to be absent a parent growing up in a broken home, But he doesn’t care, he is just lust driven wanting pussy. When this occurs he certain deserves to be on the receiving end of an aluminum baseball bat. And when he recovers, he needs to experience it again and not in a gentle fashion like the first time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous