All Comments on 'Good Neighbor Ch. 02'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

You had a great story going. Went off the rails about halfway through this chapter. Why go from a good story with tons of potential and do a lame "Bill" collector . Besides they can't collect on him because he didn't purchase anything from them. Let them take him to court Hopefully you will recant this somehow and get back on track.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlabout 5 years ago
re: "Nope"

You actually think these guys - who seem to have fewer business ethics than a Mafia loanshark - are gonna bother to comply with a court order, when they can just change their names and fade away?

You think this jerk - who whether he MEANT to be or not - is engaged in a particularly heinous form of sex trafficking is gonna go to court?

And you think that they'd LET him go to court? Ten seconds after they get wind of it, all the girls will be brainless fuck-toy bimbos on their way to a Tijuana {or modern-day equivalent location} whorehouse, and HE'S gonna be living in the ocean trying to fuck tuna.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Nope

Bills purpose here is to add some conflict without the whole government agency or secret society stuff these stories often devolve to. It's a little whimsical compared to many of the darker directions a lot of these stories go, but I had fun with be it.

ValarielValarielabout 5 years ago

Kind of annoyed about the breast expansion tbh. When you have a harem of 8 women do ALL of them really need to have massive breasts? Christ, some people like proportionate or small breasts too man.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackabout 5 years agoAuthor
Breast expansion

Hey, my stores, my fantasy. Actually, it is more about transformation than just oversized mammary glands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Love your stories on literotica.

My particular interests in the story are the harem, big breasts, happy women, great powerful orgasms of women, erotic enthousiastic women.

Of course, as the candyman you decide wich candy you sell

I'm interested in the next storyline you're going to publish/post.

(sorry for bad english)

Friendly greeting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sooooo totally devoted and obedient sex slaves dedicated to the well being of their master

And the first two things they do is make him a target for a cabal pf murderous mad scientists

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES