Good Neighbor Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, Ooooh, Oohhh!" scream as she came again. "Oh Sam, your fucking is fucking amazing!"

Sam returned Kelly to the bed, where he fell on his back, without ever dislodging his cock, and let Kelly rest on top of him with her pussy fully impaled.

Kelly was not accustomed to assuming more than one position during intercourse with her husband Bill, but the situation was different with Sam. She now found herself straddling her black lover in the classic cowgirl style and she was really enjoying it. Kelly raised herself several inches, until her pussy nearly cleared Sam's cock, then she let herself descend again, rubbing against the big shaft with every rise and fall. With every motion of her pussy and the black cock poking up into it, Kelly grunted "Mmm." "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" Then, she would cum again. "Oooooh, Ooooh, Oohhh!"

Lying on his back with Kelly riding him, Sam reached up to caress her beautiful boobs with his manly hands. Sam smiled and told Kelly, "your tits are so perfect, but I think we'll decorate them a little."

Kelly didn't know what Sam was talking about - maybe nipple piercing - but between her cunt and her tits she was in such sensory overload that she couldn't effectively process the extraneous sounds he uttered.

Kelly's cowgirl ride ended when Sam lifted her off of him and told her "get up on all fours." Kelly followed instructions and Sam moved behind her and plunged his cock into her pussy from behind. Every position she tried instantly became her favorite and doggie-style was no exception.

"Oh, shit Sam, that feels so fucking good," Kelly screamed. "Oh, god, don't ever stop fucking me!"

Sam got into a smooth rhythm and pumped Kelly's pussy long and hard. Finally, he muttered, "I'm gonna cum in you Kelly!"

It was an announcement, not a request on Sam's part, but Kelly responded breathlessly, "Oh yeah, go ahead Sam. I'm on the pill. Cum in my pussy! Give me your sperm!"

Sam moaned and stiffened and then roared "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh!"

"Oh yes! Yes!," Kelly muttered. I feel your cum shooting into me! Oh fuck yes! Cum in me!"

After Sam came, Kelly stayed in position as Sam's cock remained in her pussy, slowly softening. After a couple of minutes, Sam backed away. Kelly rolled onto her back and touched her fingers to her pussy, overflowing with cum.

"You must have pumped a gallon of your sperm into me," Kelly said, smiling. "Sam, that's best sex I've ever had. The other girls were right. You're amazing!"

"So, are you ready to be my black cock slut, or was this a one-time thing for you?" Sam asked, knowing full well what Kelly's answer would be.

"I'll be your slut and you know it!" Kelly answered. "I've got to fuck you again. As much as I can! I've never been fucked like this before."

Sam got off the bed and stepped into the bathroom, returning with a towel that he unceremoniously tossed to Kelly, who began to wipe the oozing jizz from her pussy.

Sam then sat on the bed next to Kelly and tenderly kissed her lips.

"I'd love to keep fucking you, Kelly," Sam said, "You're so beautiful, and so sweet, and your pussy is so wet and tight, but if you want to be one of my ladies there are a few things I need you to do."

"I'll do anything you want," Kelly said.

"First, you have to tell your husband that you now have a black boyfriend who's going to be fucking you a lot. I don't sneak in and out the back door, and I don't want any trouble with jealous husbands. Have him talk to Heather's old man, or Claire or Monica's. They're happy with the way things are now and your husband could be too."

Kelly had a crooked smile on her face when she said, "Telling him shouldn't be all that hard since he already believes I've been fucking you. We had a big fight about it last night. That's what made me decide to go ahead and call you today."

"That's good, baby," Sam said, hugging Kelly in a reassuring way. "I'm busy the rest of today and all day tomorrow, but on Friday night I could take you out to a dance club, and maybe get you a little surprise, then we'll come back and I'll fuck you all night."

"Oh that sounds so perfect!" Kelly exclaimed. I can't wait until Friday!"

"But, I'm going to pick you up at your place and Bill will know that we're going out and that you'll be taking my big black cock in your pussy while he's home alone."

"Well, I'm not sure how I'll manage it, but I'll be ready to go out with you Friday night and Bill will just have to learn to live with it, if he can."

Sam and Kelly then shared a few kisses, still lying naked on the bed.

Then, Kelly thought of something she wanted to ask Sam.

"Sam, you said your sperm knocked up my three friends. Is Claire pregnant now too?"

"Her period didn't come this week," Sam replied. "She's going to take a home test, but I'm sure that pretty redhead is pregnant with my black baby. When I fuck a fertile pussy the bitch gets pregnant, guaranteed. Someday I'll make your little belly swell up too!"

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?!" Kelly said playfully.

"Yes, I would," Sam said with a grin. "You just stop taking those birth control pills and I'll take care of the rest."

After one more kiss, Kelly left Sam's place and started heading home. As she passed Claire's townhouse, Claire came running outside and yelled, "Kelly, wait, I've got something to tell you!"

Kelly smiled and hugged Claire, then she said, "Congratulations, Claire! I hear that you're pregnant!"

Claire was a little startled, and holding the EPT wand in her hand, she said, "I just took the test. How did you know?"

"Oh, umm, well, Sam told me," Kelly answered.

"You were talking to Sam about me?" Claire asked quizzically.

"Yeah, we were talking about you," Kelly said, smiling widely, "after we finished fucking!"

"Oh my god!" Claire shouted. "You finally did it! You fucked Sam! Didn't you say 'never, never, never'?! It was amazing, wasn't it?! Now I've got two things to tell Heather and Monica!"

The two women hugged again, then Kelly finished her stroll home.

Sorry

Kelly put her purse down and pulled out her phone. She noticed that there was a missed call and a voicemail from her husband. Seeing the time of the call, Kelly figured Bill had called her at about the time that she had Sam's cock in her mouth.

Kelly listened to Bill's message on her phone.

"Hi Kelly. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about the things I said last night. I should have apologized this morning, but I guess I was too embarrassed. You said you've been nothing but faithful to me, and I know it's true, honey. I was a jerk for doubting you. I'll make it up to you tonight. I love you."

Kelly was stunned and she sat down on a kitchen chair and started to cry. Her emotions were running haywire. First, she felt guilty for fucking Sam, then she felt angry toward Bill for accusing her of cheating before she actually had. Then she wondered if she should tell Bill what she'd done, and what she planned to do Friday night. She decided to take a few hits off her bong.

Smoking the weed didn't help her think, but it made her care a lot less about the mess she was in. Finally, she drifted into a blasé mindset, and rubbing her fingers against her crotch, she admitted to herself that she needed to fuck Sam again. Even with her partly cloudy brain, she came to the realization that, aside from her marriage, getting that big black cock back in her pussy was the most important thing in her world.

Kelly waited for Bill to come home, playing out in her mind how she could tell him that she'd fucked Sam and looked forward to doing it again. At the usual hour, Bill came through the door holding a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"You shouldn't have," Kelly said, accepting the flowers from her husband.

"It's the least I could do for being such a jerk," Bill stated. "Can you ever forgive me?"

"There's no need," Kelly said, trying hard to smile and thinking that this would be even harder than she'd imagined.

"Let's go upstairs and make love, right now!" Bill said, taking Kelly by the hand and leading her up the steps to their bedroom.

Bill thoughtfully helped Kelly undress before stripping off his own clothes. Kelly was glad that she had taken a shower so that the smell of her sex with Sam would be washed away. Still, she was a little concerned that Sam's semen was still oozing out of her pussy six hours after he came in her.

They both climbed onto the bed and began kissing and caressing each other. Sam moved his face to Kelly's crotch and began to lick at her pussy.

"Wow, baby," Bill said softly, "You're already really wet."

Kelly was afraid that Bill would figure out that most of the moisture was Sam's cum, but she moaned loudly to distract him. Kelly then worked her way around to do a 69. Practicing some of the skills that Sam had coached her on, Kelly fondled Bill's nuts and kissed his hard dick before taking all five inches into her mouth. After just a couple of minutes, Bill pulled himself off of Kelly's lips.

"You're driving me crazy, honey," Bill said. "Oral sex has never felt so amazing. I'll cum in your mouth if we don't stop."

Bill then nudged Kelly onto her back for the usual missionary position. He pushed his cock into Kelly, then had to double check to see if it was in. Kelly's pussy was still stretched out from Sam. Sensing that her husband was lost in her gaping hole, Kelly moved her legs from outside Bill's to inside so that she could squeeze Bill's cock with her thighs.

Bill smiled and kissed Kelly as he began to successfully hump her. Kelly fantasized that she was fucking Sam again and it made it easier for her to act enthusiastic about the intercourse.

Before very long, Bill muttered, "I love you with all my heart!"

Kelly responded with "I love you too, honey," knowing that Bill would be cumming in a matter of seconds.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Bill grunted as he emptied his balls.

Bill and Kelly laid there, connected, trading kisses until Bill's dick shrank and slipped out, even faster than usual.

The husband and wife faced each other and held hands.

"I'm sorry again that I doubted you," Bill almost whispered. "I know that you've always been honest with me."

Kelly knew that the dreaded moment of truth had arrived. She took a deep breath and spoke.

"When I told you last night that I had never fucked Sam it was the god's honest truth."

"I know, baby," Bill said reassuringly. "You don't have to talk about it anymore."

"I think I do," Kelly said somberly. "Because if I told you that now it wouldn't be the truth."

Bill looked puzzled as he stared into Kelly's eyes, and after several moments, he asked, "What are you telling me?"

Kelly thought to herself "here it comes" as she opened her mouth and said, "I'm telling you that I fucked Sam. Today."

"You fucked him? You did? You fucked Sam today?" Sam asked loudly with a look of total disbelief on his face.

"Yes, I did," Kelly said distinctly. "If you had apologized this morning, maybe I wouldn't have, but I think now that you and everyone else was right. It was bound to happen, and it did."

Bill laid there, speechless. He and Kelly just stared at each other. They weren't holding hands anymore.

Bill finally broke the silence and asked, "Did you like it?"

"We're being honest, now, right?" Kelly asked, waiting for Bill's affirmative nod. "Well, yes, I did like it. I liked it a lot."

"Was Sam that much better than me, as a lover I mean?" Bill asked timidly.

"No, no, sweetheart," Kelly reassured him, being slightly less than honest. "Sex with him was different. He's bigger and stronger, and he's black, and his cock is huge, but I don't love him. I love you, honey, and I love being your wife."

"Did you like it because he's black or because his cock is huge?" Bill asked. Kelly was a bit surprised that Bill seemed to be reacting with curiosity and not animosity. She was glad that he wanted to talk.

"Both really," Kelly answered with a little chuckle. "I've never even touched a black man before, except for a handshake or something. But seeing and feeling his black skin against mine was - I don't know - exciting maybe? And his cock! It's really dark and powerful - twice as big as yours, honey. I'd never seen, or felt, anything like it."

"What did it feel like?" Bill asked.

"It was unreal! It looked amazing going into my pussy, and I didn't think I'd be able to take it all. But I did! My pussy was totally full of his cock and I felt every inch of it! Then he really showed me what a big cock is for! He fucked me and fucked me! All different ways!"

Kelly cut herself off, thinking she was maybe saying too much. Then she noticed that Bill had his hand wrapped around his own cock and it was fully erect.

"Honey, look at you!" Kelly said, smiling. "You're hard again! I don't think you've had two hard-ons in a row since our honeymoon!"

"I guess it's just my weird way of reacting," Bill said with a smile. "But right now, I want to fuck you again really bad!" Bill's words were music to Kelly's ears and she liked that he was using the "f" word!

Kelly and Bill passionately French kissed for a minute, then Bill moved on top of Kelly and pushed his cock into her.

"I can't believe that I'm fucking the same pussy that fucked a black guy today!" Bill said before he picked up the pace and started pounding Kelly's cunt as hard as he could. Kelly again brought her legs together so that she and Bill could get the maximum effect. Since he had cum just a half-hour earlier, Bill was able to sustain himself much longer and the couple fucked for several minutes before Bill started grunting and shooting his semen.

"That was the best ever!" Kelly panted, exaggerating just a bit.

After they caught their breaths, Kelly and Bill laid together again, continuing their conversation.

"So, do you think you got it out of your system?" Bill asked, adding, "the black-fucking, I mean."

"No," Kelly said with a small smile. "I think I got it into my system. I really want to do it again. I feel like I need to, honey."

"I thought you might say that," Bill said. "Do you know when you might want to see Sam again?"

"Friday night," Kelly answered without hesitation. "Sam is planning to take me dancing and then we'll go back to his place, to, you know."

"Well, I don't like to dance," Bill chuckled, "And we both know you're going to fuck him anyway, so I guess I'll have to go along with it."

Kelly grinned from ear to ear, leaned over and gave Bill a kiss on the lips, and said, "I love you so much!"

Kelly was on cloud nine, knowing that she now had a handsome black boyfriend with a big cock and a devoted husband who wouldn't cramp her style!

Girl Talk

The next morning Bill and Kelly didn't talk about Sam or the new developments in their relationship and they were very affectionate and friendly toward each other, perhaps subconsciously trying to shore-up their marriage and make their collective lives happier. Kelly gave Bill an extra kiss before he headed off to work.

Closer to noon, Heather called and asked if she and Monica and Claire could come over to talk about all the exciting news they had to share. Kelly happily invited the girls to her place.

Heather brought a baggie of weed and a bottle of wine and told Kelly it was just for them since Monica and Claire were both pregnant now. Kelly poured two glasses of wine and two of iced tea, then brought out her bong and fired it up, taking a big hit of smoke before passing it to Heather.

"So, Kelly, you have to give us all the juicy details about fucking Sam," Monica said. The other two ladies chimed in, saying they wanted the scoop too.

"Well, if anyone gets the credit, or the blame, it would have to be your husbands," Kelly said.

"Our husbands?!" the girls exclaimed almost in unison.

"That's right!" Kelly said with a grin. "When Bill went to the bar with your husbands I don't know exactly what was said, but he came home totally convinced that I was fucking Sam. We had a big fight and I told him that if he wants to believe I'm fucking Sam I might as well go ahead and do it. I called Sam after Bill left for work and an hour later I was naked at his place with his big black cock in my mouth!"

Kelly took another hit off her bong, and after exhaling, she said, "You girls were right though! When he first kissed me I just about fainted. His lips are so soft!"

"His lips are the only part of him that's soft," Claire quipped, causing everyone to laugh.

Kelly continued, "But fucking Sam is so fucking incredible! If I had known what I was missing I would have made it happen weeks ago!"

They all shook their heads and smiled knowingly.

"So, does Bill know yet?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, he knows," Kelly replied. "He was stunned at first, then he started asking me all about it and he wound up getting horny as hell!"

"My husband did the same thing!" Monica said.

"Mine too!" Claire agreed, nodding affirmatively.

"And now you're knocked up, Claire!" Kelly said, smiling as she changed the subject.

"Guilty!" Claire said with a laugh. "My mom is all excited that I'm pregnant but she doesn't know yet that my baby is black!"

"I'm due in four months, and my mother is throwing a shower for me in a few weeks, but I still haven't told her that her grandchild won't be white," Monica chuckled.

"Okay Kelly," Heather said, "Now you have to let Sam knock you up too so we can have our own little black baby play group here in the neighborhood!"

"Don't hold your breath!" Kelly said loudly.

The other three women all laughed and reminded Kelly that she had denied that she would ever fuck Sam, and now she was his black cock slut just like the rest of them.

"Kelly, you'll have your own baby bump soon enough!" Claire predicted.

After more chit chat and laughs, the women went their separate ways. Kelly was feeling no pain but was sober, for the most part, by the time Bill got home.

Date night

On Friday morning, Kelly and Bill went about their usual routine, sipping coffee and sharing small talk. There was no mention of Kelly's planned date with Sam except for an indirect reference when Kelly mentioned that she was going to have her nails done. Also, Kelly reminded Bill that she wasn't going to be fixing dinner.

After Bill left, Kelly began to get a little anxious. The other wives had loaned her some clothes that they knew Sam would like. She had told them that the low cut top, short skirt, heels, and big hoop earrings would look awfully slutty and they assured her that that was the idea. The other girls also reminded her to wear extra makeup, but no perfume and no underwear.

When Bill got home, Kelly was wearing a bathrobe and greeted him with a kiss, then asked him to meet her in the bathroom. Kelly said that she had shaved her legs and her pussy and she handed him her razor as she straddled the tub, asking him to check her carefully to make sure she didn't miss any stray hairs.

"I couldn't handle my razor very well with these crazy long nails," Kelly said, showing Bill her hands with the inch-long, bright red, fake nails attached. "Everyone says black guys love these," Kelly said as she wiggled her fingers in the air.

"Honey," Bill said, "I'm starting to have some second thoughts about this whole thing."

"Well I'm not!" Kelly snapped. Then she gave Bill a smile and said, "I think we're both a little nervous about this, but it's going to be fun, for both of us, or maybe I should say, all of us."

"Okay," Bill said sheepishly. "Well, it's after six so you better get dressed. I'll wait downstairs in case Sam gets here early."