All Comments on 'Good Sister, Bad Brother'

by Blackbeards14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good sister

Sexual predictor brother

foucalt30foucalt30over 4 years ago

amazing comment, riceman. instead of whining that you found content you disliked, maybe just be quiet and move along? this story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Move along

Hey rice mouse, who forced you to read it? Do as foucault said, and move along if you cant contribute. You saw this was under the incest heading, it was more like pseudo incest, and that's ok, but you hate cheaters? Piss off. I hope Reggie corrupts them both and gets them in bed at the same time. Nice job blackbeard. 5*

KinPAKinPAover 4 years ago

The brother needs to be in prison or at least kicked out of the house, the father needs to divorce his cheating wife, and the daughter needs therapy.

Minimal value in this story except for the disgust factor.

jtw0978jtw0978over 4 years ago

Please finish this lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Finish This

I love your working style. I'm really shipping Melissa with Reggie idk I just like how he is with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gross

This is borderline sexual assault lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love your work. Keep it up

Echo4YankeeEcho4Yankeeover 2 years ago

Why can't these stories ever just be two damn people, just the sister and brother? They always have to include dads and moms. It's so disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was awesome! We need a part 2 please !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous