All Comments on 'Good Timing'

by masked_author

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Would have liked it if Emma and Tim's discussion had included other things than mostly just how good his tongue felt.

If they'd changed positions there could have been other parts of her body that could have been played with. Licked. Fingered.

And Emma could have told Tim to being his cock nearer so she could play with it. Jerk it. Suck it.

And an editor would help. "mam"? You meant MA'AM.

Gave it four stars.

masked_authormasked_authorover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback!

This is a bit of a hobby that I don't have much time to attend to anymore, so I often don't have lots of time to sit with a story and get creative with my brain - I get caught in the same loops with the small short times I devote to writing, and find it hard to break out of them. Thanks for making me aware of this - I'll try to be conscious of it as I'm working on my next one.

An editor likely would help, yes - are you offering? :)

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 3 years ago

This is good. I liked this a lot. Not only the premise but also the atmosphere, the wet heat, her sweat, the languor of that cigarette smoke on a close summer night... I can almost smell it on the air. I wonder if the couple next door can smell it? I wonder if she and Miguel will leave the windows open to entertain them in kind. And I can totally sympathize with the circumstance of a hobby that is no longer so easy to find large chunks of time for. But I'm glad you found time for this and I'm looking forward reading through your back catalog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You’re a talented writer

A good story, but I expected a plot twist, like her discovering at the end that it wasn’t Tim next door, but Miguel. I know it’d change the story substantially, not mentioning the woman calling Tim by name. But the impact on the eavesdropper would be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasked_author@masked_author
I enjoy writing and being fascinated with the world we live in and all its pleasures. I'm a private person, but friendly, and enjoy conversing about writing, and love receiving feedback and constructive criticism. I don't have much time to devote to writing, but this is just a...