Good To Be Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karbonx2
Karbonx2
50 Followers

I had never seen Mom look at me as she did now; she gazed at me through eyelids half closed, her lips slightly parted, her cheeks flushed with color. She was no longer just my Mother and I knew that I was no longer just her son, she was a beautiful sexy woman who wanted me and I would gladly give myself to her.

I could hear her breathing heavily as she pressed firmly against me with my manhood hot and pulsing against her sex. She began to slide her soapy body over mine, bending her knees before pushing back onto the balls of her feet, the side of her face brushing against my own. I stood there for a moment with my eyes closed and my hands pressed firmly against the wall behind me, enjoying a feeling of total ecstasy as her soapy body writhed against mine. Opening my eyes, I lifted a hand to her chin and turned her head towards me, staring at her wet lips for a second before pressing my own softly against them. Mom let out a moan and ground her wet body even harder against mine as she returned the kiss. Our lips came together again and she bit my bottom lip gently before stroking it with her tongue. I reached around her waist and pulled her body roughly into my own, she tensed her thigh muscles pressing them closer together and began to eagerly rock and swivel her hips. We both moaned at the increased friction between our genitals.

I moved my lips to her neck and licked and sucked and began to make my own thrusting movements against her, causing her to cry out, "oh David... oh, sweetie!" My movements hastened and we both rocked furiously. Then I gritted my teeth and in one motion, reached down and placed my hands firmly on her ass and lifted her off her feet. Mom gasped, then wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, her hands gripping my shoulders. I pulled her higher towards my face and she arched her back as I bent my neck down to take her right nipple into my mouth swirling it with my tongue and teasing it gently with my teeth. I moved to the other nipple and sucked and licked it with vigour. Mom reached behind my head with one hand and pulled my face between her breasts, moaning loudly. I wanted her so badly, wanted to be inside her, wanted to make her scream with pleasure. "Oh yes baby, you make Mommy feel so good!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. With Mom still wrapped around me I spun quickly to face the wall so that she now rested her back against it, she let out another cry and I frantically reached one hand to the shaft of my penis. My heart beating loudly in my chest, I guided my cock upwards, the head lightly nudging her outer lips. Mom whimpered as I carefully lowered her body, raising my pelvis so that the tip of my cock just parted the lips of her pussy. Her eyes opened wide, "oh yes sweetie, yes, I want you inside me! I want feel my beautiful son inside me!" I lowered her further, the swollen head of my cock pushed at her entrance, hesitating for a moment before forcing its way into her soft wet hole. "Aaaah!" We both let out a cry as I felt her warmth slide down the length of my rod. She was so wet, the feeling was unbelievable, I was in heaven!

I lifted her body upwards then drove her back down onto my cock as she moaned and held onto me tightly, digging her nails into my back. Her eyelids half closed, she looked into my eyes and we began to breathe together as I moved her faster and faster against me. Mom began to pull her hips into me with each stroke and each time we came together her ass cheeks hit my thighs with a slap. We increased the tempo still, until I was furiously thrusting into her, her screams echoed around the bathroom as her beautiful tits bounced wildly between us. "Yes, yes, I love you, I love you!"

As the soft walls of her pussy frantically massaged the length of my cock I started to feel a powerful orgasm welling inside. I continued to thrust deep inside her but it wasn't long before the feeling became too strong. "Uh, I'm going to cum!" Almost immediately, Mom released the grip her legs had around my waist and dropped to the ground. Licking her lips, she quickly knelt down before my erection and reached out to take the shaft in both hands. Eagerly she began to pump my cock which was slick with her glistening juices. Just a few seconds later, the muscles in my pelvis began to tighten and I cried out as I felt semen shoot along the length of my shaft and explode out through the tip. Mom let out a cry of her own as my cum splashed onto her face, hitting her cheeks and forehead, some sliding over her lips and into her open mouth. The powerful contractions continued and I struggled to stay on my feet a Mom leant back and the last few squirts fell on her chest, running down between her breasts and scattering her skin with white gooey droplets. I breathed heavily as the water ran over my back and watched as Mom smeared my semen from her cheeks to her open mouth, licking her lips. "Mmm, so good."

I suddenly began to fully realise what had just happened. The woman before me, who was so eagerly ingesting my seed was my Mother! She had given birth to me, she had raised me, I was her son and I had experienced the feeling of her body in a way no son should. Mom continued to use her fingers to scoop the droplets of cum from her breasts, sucking them clean. Then she diverted her attention to my cock, still bobbing in front of her face as it slowly began to soften. "Ah, it looks soo delicious!" she exclaimed. She brought her lips to the head and began to gently suck and lick it, her beautiful green eyes gazing up at me as she did. She slid her lips gently up the shaft before resting them back on the tip, sucking out any remaining traces of my cum.

Mom rose to her feet and we looked into each others eyes. "My boy," she said lovingly, running her hands through my hair, "my man." At that moment any thoughts I had that what we had done was wrong simply vanished. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed gently before nuzzling each other with our noses. I held her tight, feeling the warmth of her wet body and she whispered in my ear. "How about those sandwiches?"

The next morning as I walked into the kitchen, my penis standing at attention in front of me, I knew it was going to be another great day. My mother stood at the kitchen bench with her back to me, dressed in the same tiny shorts and tank top combination she had worn before. I had never been happier to experience deja-vu. I made my way silently towards her as she hummed to herself merrily and thought about everything that had transpired between us the day before. After the shower we had spent the day together, flirting and touching each other, she doing her utmost to tease me. I had told Mom of how I had lusted after her for a long time and she had listened with great amusement when I mentioned the day at the beach all those years ago. It surprised me to hear that she had had some suspicions as to the nature of my feelings for her, it seemed that my frequent sneaking of admiring glances at her body had not gone entirely unnoticed. I had tried to go to bed with her that night, but she had giggled and shooed me off to my own room as she had slipped naked beneath the sheets. She was obviously enjoying the sexual tension and wanted to make it unbearable for me.

I stood directly behind her and she continued to hum and started to peel a banana. I slipped my hands to my underwear and slid them down my legs, freeing my large erection which bobbed before the perfect mounds of her ass. Kicking my underwear to one side I reached forward and gripped her by the hips, she flinched and then turned her head to smile at me. "Oh good morning sw..." I stopped her short, firmly grabbing the waist-band of her shorts, yanking them down around her knees. She cried out in surprise, "oh!" Then putting a hand to the middle of her back I pushed her forward so that she was bent over the kitchen bench, presenting her perfect ass and tight lips of her pussy to my hungry cock. I inserted the fingers of my other hand into my mouth and coated them with saliva before reaching down to transfer it to the head of my penis. My left hand back onto her hips, I firmly gripped my shaft with my right and guided it swiftly to the opening of her exposed pussy. With a grunt from me and a cry from Mom, I thrust my hips forward in one powerful motion, penetrating deep inside her. She gave a squeal of shock and pleasure and gripped the edges of the bench top tightly as I began to thrust into her from behind. "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I slid my hands to her front and up under the fabric of her tank top to her soft breasts and began to squeeze them, tweaking her nipples between my fingers.

The wet slapping sounds of our lovemaking and Mom's passionate cries reverberated throughout the kitchen. I slipped one hand from Mom's breast to her open mouth and grasping it with one of her own she eagerly sucked on my fingers as I thrust into her from behind. Mom was now incredibly wet, drops of her juices leaking from her pussy ran down her inner thighs. Her head tilted back, she moaned and squealed like a woman possessed. After several minutes of relentless pounding, I could feel an orgasm mounting, but this time I had no intention of pulling out. The pleasure quickly became overwhelming and I suddenly felt like I was going to explode. I gripped Mom's hips tightly and pulled her along the length of my throbbing shaft a few last times before wave after wave of ecstasy started to wash over me and my swollen balls began to empty themselves inside of her. We both gave out one final cry as I filled her with my seed, before I collapsed on top of her, exhausted. As we lay panting, bent over the kitchen bench, the soft walls of Mom's wet pussy still hugging the entire length of my throbbing erection, I smiled as I thought to myself, "It's good to be home."

Karbonx2
Karbonx2
50 Followers