GoodGollieMissMollie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers

The bank was having a holiday party at a popular restaurant just outside of town, and Mollie asked me to go along. A couple of women were in similar situations and were also being accompanied by their sons. It was a good meal, and a relatively upbeat time, given the situation. Mollie had a little too much to drink, which just got her happy, and a little pottie mouthed, sprinkling her comments with a lot of shit which could be taken two ways. Soon everyone was laughing, trying to see who could be the most outrageous, yet not blatantly dirty.

It had been a couple of days since we had been together. When I took her home, I helped her upstairs and into her apartment. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and in between kisses, growled, "Eat me, Geordie, right now! Make me come so hard I scream!"

I carried her into the bedroom and stripped her. While she laid on the bed, fingering herself, I got out of my clothes, then laid down beside her and started working on her tits. She started moaning, asking for more. I made a line of kisses and nips from her little melons to her bellybutton, then she started pushing my head to go lower. Her hips were dancing off the bed by the time I got to her wet box, and when my tongue found her pleasure nubbin, I thought she was going to go through the ceiling she arched so much.

When her orgasm passed, she collapsed back on the bed and pulled me up for a kiss. What happened next wasn't planned, it just happened. As I kissed her, my cock found its way into her pussy, all the way so we were bone to bone. Neither of us realized it until I started moving. Damn! She felt good. I lost my cherry to Susie after one of the football games that fall, but this was so much better. I started moving in and out real slow, and it just kept getting faster. When Mollie realized what was happening, she tried to push me off, yelling at me, "What do you think you're doing? Get off of me! Right now! Geordie, stop! Get out!"

But I couldn't, I swear. Nature took over and I started going faster. "I...I...can't, I'm sorry Mollie, I can't stop...ohmigod!! I'm going to..." and I exploded in her.

"You little bastard! Get out of me, right now!! You son of a bitch! I told you I didn't want this. Get out!" Her moving around kept me hard and pretty soon I had to start moving again. This time, the need was to thrust hard and fast. "Oh, Geordie, no, please, no, not again. Stop, please, don't...oh, oh, oh god, no, I' gonnnnahhhhh!" and her legs grabbed my ass while her arms wrapped around my head and pushed it into her tit valley. I came with her, and this time I wilted pretty fast. I rolled off her, and she curled into the fetal position, her back to me. "Get out, get away from me. I don't want to talk to you." was all she said, her voice real sad. I got dressed and left.

The next morning, Mom could tell something was wrong and asked what had happened. "I sort of raped Mollie," I told her.

"Sort of raped Mollie?" she repeated. "There's no sort to rape, Geordie. You either did or didn't. What did you do?"

I started with walking Mollie to her door and her asking me to eat her. "Eat her? What's that"

"Eating pussy, you know, kissing her down there."

Mom inhaled real deep, so it was almost a hiss. "I think you should show me what you did, what happened, instead of just telling me. So I really understand, and can talk to Mollie later."

"Mom! Are you crazy? You want me to do everything to you that I did to Mollie, including the fucking?" I shook my head. "I can't do that!"

"And normally, you wouldn't have fucked your aunt, either. But something happened, and we need to know what that was. Then I can explain to Mollie, and see if she'll forgive you." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her bedroom. "You were in her bedroom, right? Then what happened?"

While I recounted the previous night, I started undressing my mother. Shit, before I got her third button undone, I was hard as rebar. She didn't help much, just stood there, rubbing my cock through my pants. When I unzipped her jeans, she started on my clothes. When we were both naked, she laid down and said, "Now show me what happened."

Mom was a big girl, nearly as tall as me, with C+ sized breasts, a small waist, and wide hips padded by a great ass. Laying there, she looked so damn inviting, there was no way I could say no, even though every thing I had been taught said to run away. I got on the bed beside her and started nibbling on her cherry colored nipples, and then started working my way south. By the time I got to her navel, her hips were beginning to undulate, just barely coming up off the bed.

When I was working my way through her bush, her legs couldn't stay still. As soon as my tongue slid over her clit, she started, "oh, oh, oh shit, uh, oh, damn, oh, unh, unh, oh, damn you, Sammy (my dad), oh fuck, fuck, oh mi gaaaaawwwwwd," and she started shaking and jumping and quivering. She grabbed my head by my hair and pulled me into her crotch, wrapped her legs around my shoulders and acted like she wasn't ever gonna let go, humping into my face for all she was worth.

When she finally did relax enough to let me go, she pulled me up over her for a kiss, and like a homing pigeon, Mr. Big buried himself in the one place in the world he should have avoided–suddenly I was fucking my mother. And fuck we did. I had three orgasms; we stopped counting after her fifth.

"Is that how it happened, you just sort of fell into her?"

"Yeah, and then I just had to move, and couldn't pull out. After I came the first time, I got hard again when she started moving trying to push me off and it was the same sort of need to move, only hard and fast."

"I understand. I'll go talk to Mollie and try to explain. It's just teenage horniness at play. But first, I want you to show me everything else you've done with her. And your other girl friends. We have all day, she won't be in a company mood for a few days."

I heard the screen door slam, then the front door close just before Mom called me to come down to the kitchen. She had just come back from talking to Mollie about what had happened after the bank's party. I was so surprised when I walked into the kitchen, I damn near shit myself. Mollie was standing there with Mom, smiling and sipping on a beer while Mom was breaking one open for me. "Geordie, you are one lucky bastard," Mom said, passing me the bottle she just uncapped.

Mollie came to me and put her arms around my neck. "I wasn't angry with you, Geordie, but at me. Every woman, sometime in her life, thinks about what she would do if she was forced. Shhh, just listen. Practically every one promises themselves that they will fight the urge to come, somehow they will turn their body off so it will ignore the stimulation.

"You didn't force me the other night, I understand the penetration was an accident, and what you did afterward, I understand that, too. It was like instinct. And when my body responded, that was like instinct, too. I didn't want it to happen, but there was no denying my body, or the fact that I enjoyed it, enjoyed you. That is what I was angry about. I couldn't talk about it right then. I knew if I turned around and saw you, I'd do it all over again. Shit, if your Mom wasn't here, we'd be on the floor right now." And she kissed me like it was going to be our last kiss ever.

I put my hands on Mollie's hips and pushed her back slightly, causing her to break the kiss. She looked at me, slightly puzzled. I looked at Mom, who looked back with a wide smile. "Don't let me stop you; in fact, if you don't object, I'll join you." And she did.

It was a couple of weeks later that we got word Dad had been killed in action. He had gone forward to check on an observation post when they were overrun by a battalion of North Koreans, counter attacking . He and four members of his company held them off long enough for the rest of the company to regroup and repel the attack.

Mom went into a deep funk. When I talked to Mollie about it, she locked up her apartment and moved out to the farm with us. After a couple of weeks, Mom seemed to come back a little bit.

We were all sleeping in the same bed in Mom's room. Mollie and I were having sex, with rubbers, at least twice a week. And just about that often, I'd wake up in the morning with Mom riding my morning hard on.

Then, about a month after we heard about Dad, Mollie got word that Freddie was MIA. He had been on a search and rescue, and had radioed back that he was taking some ground fire. The transmission was lost, and he was gone. The chopper wreckage was eventually found, but nothing of him, not even after the war.

Mollie did the same sort of funk that Mom had, bringing Mom all the way back, to be there for Mollie. After a few weeks, Mollie started asking me to fuck her again, without the rubbers. She wanted a baby, and since I was the closest male relative to Freddie she knew of, she wanted it to be from me. As fate would have it, she couldn't conceive. But Mom did. They both stayed on the farm, which nobody suspected, given the losses. Mom had the baby there, a little boy, and said it was Mollie's.

Mollie eventually moved to a city about an hour's drive away. I'd drive up every couple of months to see her and the baby. She kept urging me to move up with her, but I couldn't leave Mom alone. When the baby was two, Mollie found herself a nice guy, a dentist, and re-married.

Mom and I merged the farms and ran them as a single property. When I married, my wife and I moved into the house on Dad's family's farm, while Mom stayed in her family farmhouse. I'd go over to see her every day, and a couple of times a week...

julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers
12