Goodness Gracious Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran the shower a little colder than usual, just to keep my libido under control, and dressed for the hike when I got out. I was just finishing, when Grace walked in. She dropped her robe on the bed, and gave me a teasing glance. She knew exactly what her naked body did to me, and what my first thoughts would be. She walked slowly into the bathroom, wiggling her sexy backside at me.

"I'll only be a few minutes, darling," she said happily. "Could you put our stuff in the packs, while I'm in the shower?"

"Of course, honey," I answered, but just followed her as far as the bathroom doorway. I leaned against the jamb, and watched her step under the stream of warm water. Her eyes were closed, as the shower soaked her hair, cascading over her head and body. She reached out for her scented body wash, and squirted a glob into her hand, then spread the frothy suds over her shoulders. Her hands caressed the now soapy curves of her huge breasts, and when she opened her eyes, she saw me watching her. She smiled softly.

"I had a feeling you were there," she giggled.

"Can't help it...I just love looking at you," I replied, but didn't budge. She smiled again, and kept washing herself, before turning into the spray, and rinsing the suds away. They looked as sexy flowing down over her curvaceous form as they did going on.

"Aren't you supposed to be packing?" she reminded me. I laughed, and left her to finish in private.

Grace had left me two stacks of items to put in our packs. I assumed the slightly larger pile was mine, and carefully arranged everything inside the bags. I pulled my barely broken-in hiking boots out of the closet, and slipped into them. I went to find my sexy hiking partner.

I found her, in the bedroom, wiggling her boobs into her neon pink, Victoria's Secret jogging bra, which held those magnificent mammaries out like twin torpedoes. I loved that bra for what it did to her figure, making her already incredible breasts even more prominent, but...getting her out of that thing was harder than escaping a straight jacket. I was going to be trying that after hours of climbing a mountain, when we were all alone, in the middle of nowhere... when I desperately wanted her naked, and my energy was used up. Somehow, that just didn't seem fair.

She pulled a white t-shirt over top, and tugged her skin tight, stretchy black shorts up over her hips, then turned to look at me.

"Oh, it's going to be a long, long day, isn't it?" I sighed. She just giggled, and breezed past me into the living room. She put her much more worn boots on, and we grabbed our stuff and headed out.

***

It was a drive of about forty-five minutes, but we were soon parked and standing, looking way, way, way up...to the top of a long, whispy waterfall, over eleven hundred feet tall.

"You're fucking kidding, right?" I laughed.

"Nope. That's where we're going," she smiled, adjusting her baseball cap, and pulling her long ponytail through the back. She picked up her pack, and slipped her arms through the straps.

Oh my. As if that bra wasn't enough, putting her pack on pulled her shoulders back, and made her breasts look even bigger. She saw the look in my eyes, and stepped closer.

"It looks a lot higher from down here. The trail is not that tough. I've seen people in their seventies on this hike, so I'm quite sure you can handle it." Her arms went around my neck, and she locked eyes with me. "If you need additional incentive," she whispered, "there's a nice big boulder up there, where I thought we could have lunch, and catch a few rays. I was planning to sunbathe naked, so if you'd like to join me, I suggest you follow." She kissed me softly, and started out.

There was a reason her boots were worn, and mine weren't. She did this quite often, and despite my longer legs, she was on point every step of the way. That wasn't a totally bad thing, though. Being behind her let me watch her behind, as it wiggled with every step. We stopped several times for water and to take a breather. As we worked up a sweat, her shirt became more and more transparent, and her pink bra showed through. Before long, the thin cotton was plastered to her every curve, but she didn't slow down one bit.

We saw a few other people on the trail, some going our way, whom we passed, and others on their way down. At last, she stopped at a fork in the trail.

"Okay," she smiled, calling out over the roar of rushing water that told me of our proximity to the falls. "Obviously, this way leads to the face of the falls," she pointed to the sound, "and up there is where most people go, to end their hike, but..." she winked, "... if we go this way, another ten minutes, we'll have some privacy. What do you say?"

I was breathing pretty hard, but I could probably survive another ten minutes, especially if the prize was naked lunch / sex / sunbathing. Maybe a nap, too. I nodded, and fell in behind her.

This portion of the trail really wasn't a trail, and I followed as she picked her way through trees, around fallen rock, and up a crevice in the face. Finally, I stepped up over the edge, onto a wide, smooth ledge bathed in sunshine, and looked out over the inlet. The view was worth the trip.

We were now at least twelve hundred feet above the ocean below. Across the inlet, perhaps ten miles away, were mountains like the one we were on, some five thousand feet high, and still dappled by snow in their craggy faces, despite the summer heat. The water between was a blueish green, and populated with a few small islands, really little more than big rocks that broke the surface, and supported a small group of trees. One large Island loomed, looking like a giant hammer had flattened one end of its high peak. It was incredibly beautiful.

"How you doing, honey?" the voice beside me said, and I turned to see Grace's smiling face. "You did it! Your first real hike." She looked out over the water, and added, "Now you know why I love it here. So beautiful."

"Even better with you to share it with," I replied. It sounded like a line, but I was already sure to get laid, so lines weren't required. Besides, it was true. I felt her hand caress my ass, then my crotch, and a playful, sexy expression crossed her face.

"I told you before...exercise makes me horny. All those endorphines, running loose...I usually just masturbate when I'm here alone, but now I've got you to quench my thirst for sex."

I pictured my lovely lady...body slick with sweat, glistening in the sun...her fingers plunging into her gaping pussy as she brought herself to a rollicking orgasm. I could almost hear her screams echoing through the trees.

While I was lost in that image, Grace had discarded her pack, and was kneeling in front of me, extricating my rapidly hardening cock from my shorts. She quickly gobbled it down.

"Mmmmm," she smiled, once she had it fully erect. "Extra sweaty seasoning. Yummy!" Her mouth opened wide, and plunged over the shaft again, banging the brim of her cap against me. She flipped the hat away in irritation, and looked up at me, an apology in her eyes. "Sowwwy," she mumbled around her mouthful.

My endorphines were running wild, too, and as I enjoyed my first mountainside blowjob in this idyllic setting, I could feel the cauldron bubbling. Grace bobbed her head lovingly, alternately looking up into my eyes, or at my shaft, shining wetly in the sunshine, covered with her saliva. She moaned softly, over and over. When my hands found her head, and my hips began to thrust into her mouth, she moaned louder, and grabbed my ass with both hands.

My excitement took over, and I started to fuck her face. A wet 'gwock, gwock, gwock' sound escaped her lips, so loud in the relative silence, and so erotic. The fuse was lit. A few more strokes into her throat, and I exploded.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSS!" I bellowed, gushing into her mouth. I had two handfuls of her hair, and was pressed hard into her throat. She gagged, and pushed against my thighs, coughing up cum and saliva as I realized what I was doing and released her head. She sat back, and the last few spurts of cum landed on her chest. Her eyes were teary, and she coughed again, cum running down her chin.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, honey," I said, kneeling in front of her. My legs were wobbly anyway, but I needed to see to her. She coughed again.

"It's okay, baby," she croaked, clearing her throat. "Just caught me off guard. I like it when you take charge like that, and fuck my throat. I just wasn't ready for it." She scooped the slimy river from her neck, and licked her fingers. "Still delicious. Can't let it go to waste."

Now that I knew she was alright, and not angry with me, the post-orgasmic wave hit me, and I laid on my side, suddenly drained. I watched her clean up the mess, even getting the globs off her t-shirt, before turning and licking the residue from my wilted soldier. Then she stood up, and peeled her sweat soaked shirt off, followed by the jogging bra, allowing her big tits to bounce free in the sunshine. Finally, she skinned her shorts over her hips, and stepped out of them.

"Going to do some laundry," she smiled. "I'll be right back, and then we'll eat...your choice of what you eat," she giggled, running a finger between her legs. She pressed the dripping digit to my lips, and I tasted her musky sweetness. Another smile, and she walked away, toward the creek that fed the waterfall. Her naked body, clad only in her boots, held my full attention until she disappeared around a small boulder.

I sat up, and shed my pack, digging the water out for a drink. I had just stuffed my dick back into my pants, when I heard a shriek.

Struggling to my feet, I ran in Grace's direction. Around the boulder, I found her boots and glasses, sitting neatly on a waterside rock. I didn't see her at first, but then the motion under the small waterfall that fed this pool caught my eye. My cock immediately noticed, and hardened despite having been discharged only a few minutes ago.

Grace was standing in waist deep water, while the deluge from ten feet above splashed over her head. She saw me looking, and smiled, waving her hand. The other hand held her clothes. With her long, dark hair and sumptuous curves, she looked like a tropical wahine, bathing in a jungle stream...except this water was ice cold. She'd had enough, and walked carefully over to climb out. She was one giant goosebump.

"Oooooooooo, that's refreshing!" she shuddered, her teeth chattering, as she handed me her wet laundry, and took my hand, stepping out of the water. She still had her socks on, and sat on a rock to remove them.

"Sorry about the scream," she giggled, "but that water is fucking cold!"

"No shit," I laughed, gesturing to her nipples, which were puckered so tightly, they were almost purple...and an inch tall. She laughed, and flicked them.

"Twang!" she sang, but they remained fully erect, and surrounded by goose flesh that looked almost painful. "A few minutes in the sun, and I'll be just fine," she smiled, picking up her boots and glasses, and walking back toward our gear. I followed, wringing out her clothes as I went.

She picked up our packs, and walked up a few feet higher, to where there was a flatter spot. It even had some moss to cushion the hard stone.

"Give me your clothes, baby," she smiled, as she put our stuff down. "I'll go rinse them out, then we can have lunch."

She had a point. My shirt was stiffening as the sun dried the sweat. It would be much more comfortable after rinsing it out, so I stripped as well. She toddled back off to the stream, and by the time she got back, I had unpacked our lunch. She arranged the wet clothes on an angled face of bare rock to dry, and sat beside me.

Naked in the sun, on the side of a mountain. It somehow felt right, and primitive, like we were the only two people on earth. Her goosebumps waned in the warm rays, and soon her nipples resumed their 'normal' stature, still erect, but less of a threat to put an eye out. She smiled, and laid back on the carpet of thick, green padding.

"I like this. Always have...but it's much better with you at my side," she whispered reverently, as though to preserve the silence.

"I agree, honey," I replied quietly, gazing at her recumbent form. She looked up at me expectantly. I leaned down, and kissed her gently. She returned it with tender passion, and wrapped me in her arms. I had a feeling lunch would have to wait.

We laid on our sides, embracing gently, and nibbling on each other playfully. I caressed and fondled her left breast, while she tugged on my cock, urging it to grow so she could make use of it. It was working, but I had other ideas. I rolled her onto her back, and slid down her body.

"Ooooo, you want an appetizer?" she giggled, spreading her thighs wide. She lifted her legs, and gripped behind her knees, opening the buffet for business. Her long, thick labia opened like the petals of a sexy orchid, displaying her pink interior, wet with juices I was eager to taste. "Eat my pussy, baby. Fuck me with your tongue. Suck my clit. I love it when you make me cum like this."

I laid on my belly on the warm, smooth rock, and gazed at her beautiful pussy, spread wide open for me to inspect, both visually and with my fingers and tongue. She was trying to see over her breasts, and watching me, anticipating my touch.

I licked her...a long, slow, pass of my tongue, from her little pink asshole, up to her clit. She groaned, and laid her head back on the moss. My fingers dipped gently into her gaping hole, while I fluttered my tongue over her clit repeatedly. She moaned again, and panted as I continued the attack. My fingers were dragging her plentiful juices out as I plumbed her depths, and a trickle of fluid collected on her rosebud. I licked it clean, and she groaned again, shuddering slightly.

"Oh yes," she hissed. "Do it, baby! Eat my pussy and ass!"

This was new. I hadn't played with her butt hole before, and she never mentioned it, but now it appeared that she wasn't against having her tight little ass pleasured.

I pulled a well lubricated finger out of her vagina, and rubbed it across her asshole as a test. She groaned louder again, and her legs shook in her grasp. While I licked her clit, and plucked at her rim with the fingertip, I listened to her purr happily. Pressing my finger tighter, her voice rose in pitch, but she didn't say stop, so I kept going, until it popped in through the tight sphincter.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she hissed, as I started to finger her ass deeper, while still sucking her clit. I could feel her muscles grabbing at my probing digit, and her hips were squirming. "MmmmmwwwahhhhNNNNNNNNN! OH FUCK, YESSSS! I'M CUMMMMMMMING!" Her screams echoed off the rock, across the valley below.

She gushed in my mouth, sending excess juices trickling over her ass, where I kept exploring deeper. My tongue dipped into her pussy, tasting the sweet honey she was oozing, then moved back to tease her clit again. Grace was very verbose, and very loud, shrieking at the top of her lungs.

"YES, BABY! FINGER MY ASS! I LOVE IT! MAKE ME CUM AGAINNNNN! AH, YESSSS!"

She lost her grip on her quaking legs as she came again, and they fell around my shoulders. She arched and twisted, dislodging my tongue from her pussy, but not my finger from her butt. When her body relaxed, she was gasping for breath.

"Out...please... Take it...out." I did as she asked, pulling it out gently. "Thank you...oh...wow...wow...my ass...I never...wow!"

I crawled back up beside her, and she kissed me, her eyes unfocused and dreamy after the two quick orgasms. We cuddled in the sun, and she recovered just as quickly.

"Okay, I think we'd better eat some lunch, because I don't think either of us can carry the other all the way down this mountain," she smiled, sitting up, and reaching for the big bundle of sandwiches. She opened it up, and handed me one, before starting to devour her own. Then she stood, and walked over to our drying clothes, checking them. She turned a few pieces over, and looked back toward me.

I was watching her intently, eating my sandwich, with a huge erection standing straight up. I couldn't help it. She was just so damn sexy, and when she walks around naked like this, my body just reacts. She smiled, and sauntered back, making sure her breasts swayed and bobbled enticingly. With half her sandwich on one hand, she dipped her head, and sucked my cock for a few seconds. Then she straddled me.

"I hope this is okay," she giggled, nibbling her sandwich while she lowered her pussy over my cock. "I'll have my dessert and my lunch at the same time."

That heavenly vagina of hers wrapped snugly around my shaft, and she undulated her hips to settle down the last inch or so.

Now I completely understood why older women often wanted younger lovers. Grace was in her insatiable sexual prime, and even I was having difficulty keeping up with her desires, at times.

I laid back, letting her ride me slowly, while eating my own sandwich. She was giving me this playful smirk, occasionally shaking her breasts intentionally to tease me. I reached up, and pinched her nipples, making her giggle and slap my hands away. She finished her sandwich, and reached for another one, dangling her ripe melons in my face as she did, so I latched on tight, suckling her left nipple like a ravenous infant.

Lunch was effectively put on hold, and full blown fucking broke out. I released her nipple, and rested my head on the moss, watching her impale herself repeatedly, with great zeal, on my cock. Her huge globes shook wildly, and her eyes burned with a lusty fire.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is soooooo much more fun than masturbating by myself!" she smiled.

I had to agree with her on that. This was more fun. I caressed her softly all over, while she continued to ride me hard. She leaned back on her hands, opening her chest to the sky, and silhouetting those big, beautiful, bouncing tits against the pale blue above.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, taking in the view above me. Grace was, without a doubt, my dream girl. With her long hair flowing in the breeze, she looked down at me with those big brown eyes, her pouty lips ajar in ecstasy. She was so pretty, and innocent, from the neck up...and built like a wanton sexpot from there down. She also knew how to use that body to maximum effect. Who could possibly want more?

"Oh, shit!" she gasped, tilting her head back once more. "NghaaAAGAIN!"

Her body quaked and shuddered as the orgasm hit her, and I leaned up to support her through it. As the wave passed, I pulled her back down, to rest on my chest. I felt the pressure of her breasts wax and wane with her tortured breathing, until she caught up, and relaxed.

"I think we'd better stop, or I won't survive the hike down," she sighed, easing off my erection. She cuddled beside me, kissing my neck with gentle gratitude.

We laid there, naked in the sun, for perhaps another ten minutes, before she spoke again.

"I love you, Brian," she whispered.

"I love you too, Grace," I smiled, wrapping her tighter in my arms.

"I need to tell you something," she continued, "about my past...just so you hear it from me, not through gossip. I want to be totally honest with you."

I admit, her language had me a little bit worried, but then again, the past was past. It couldn't hurt me if I didn't want it to.

"Okay, honey," I breathed. "Go ahead."

She took a deep breath, and held it for a few seconds, before letting it out slowly.

"I, um...you remember when you asked me why I chose you?" she began. I nodded. "I told you that I didn't want to be hit on by doctors who thought they were God's gift to women?"

"Yes, I remember."