Goodness Gracious Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the truth is that I...I wasn't, um...that wasn't always the case. When I first started as a nurse, I was, well...to put it bluntly...I was a slut. I knew that the doctors had all the power, and I wanted the best shifts, so, I, uh... " she paused, and sat up, to look at me directly. "I spent a lot of time on my knees, sucking the cock of whomever I thought could get me what I wanted. At least, that's the way it started. I would fuck anyone to get ahead. I know that sounds terrible, and it was even worse when I started to enjoy it, just for the sake of the sex. The doctors began to view fucking me as just a regular part of a shift at the hospital. I had a reputation, but was too dumb to see it."

I was stunned, but that did explain a lot. Like how she became such a hellion in the bedroom, the world's greatest cocksucker, and so confident in her sexuality. It didn't change how I felt about her, though. She may have been my angel, but I didn't expect her to be angelic.

"So, I eventually woke up. I realized that I hated what I had become, and decided to change things. I would no longer be a pushover."

"That must have been difficult," I said, touching her hand softly.

"The decision was easy," she giggled. "The hard part was getting the doctors to stop groping me anytime they felt like it, like it was their right to continue, whether I was willing or not. I suppose I earned that, after years of being known as the easiest lay in the hospital. It would have been easier to just go with it, and let them have me, but I didn't want to live that way anymore."

I pulled her to me, and kissed her softly. Telling me this could not have been easy, either. I could feel her nervous quiver easing as I held her.

"Gradually, the message got through, and they started to behave themselves around me. I still get the occasional one taking liberties, but I only have to tell them once. I started looking for what I wanted, and never quite got it right...until you."

I was about to ask exactly what she wanted, when she answered my unspoken question.

"Baby...you make me feel just the perfect mix of 'lusted after sex object', and 'respected, loved friend and partner'. I love the way you look at me when you want me, yet I know there's so much more between us than just sex. I know you love me, and that's why I love you."

Funny, when she started to tell the story of her promiscuous past, I didn't think I'd be shedding happy tears with her when she finished. We held each other, kissing passionately, for several minutes, until she broke away.

"We should get moving, honey," she whispered, stroking my face with love. "It will take us at least an hour and a half to get down, even if it is all downhill. Our clothes should be dry, and we're both getting a little pink from the sun. I promise to take good care of you when we get home," she winked, licking her lips suggestively.

She was right. Again.

I packed up our stuff again, while watching her struggle into her bra again, harnessing that incredible rack for the journey. She dressed quickly enough to be waiting for me while I tied my boots, and pulled her ponytail through the back of her cap with a nod, leading the way.

Climbing the mountain had been exhausting, and made my legs burn with the effort. Descending was much easier on the wind, but since my legs were already worn out, I found it harder to stay upright, and had to concentrate on the placement of each step to avoid a nasty spill or twisted ankle. Still, it was a quicker trip, and we reached the lower parking lot just in time. My knees had developed a mind of their own, and were quite wobbly. It's a good thing she was driving.

I reclined my seat, and closed my eyes, feeling the rhythmic left, right, left, left, down, right, up, left...of the twisty coastal road. It was hypnotic, and relaxing, nearly lulling me to sleep, until I felt Grace's hand gently caressing my crotch. I rolled my head in her direction, and saw her smiling at me.

"Just making sure I didn't kill you," she giggled.

"Not yet," I groaned, "but it was a nice effort."

She did take good care of me, as promised, when we got home. She sucked what was left of my brains out through my cock, and left me unconscious in our bed. She had to wake me for dinner.

Maybe I'd do better on our next hike.

***

It didn't take us long to come to the conclusion that, while her bed was big enough for two, the apartment was not. We started looking for something bigger, with at least two bedrooms...not that there were any thoughts of a second bed. The extra room would become our office / study / library, where I could do my schoolwork.

The search was pretty short, as the third place we looked at checked all the boxes, and even a couple we didn't ask for. It was closer to school for me, and had a nice view, looking out over the forest of the downtown park. We had two weeks to pack up and move, which really means packing her stuff, since most of mine was still in boxes.

Moving day itself was pretty simple, as we just left it to the company we hired. They loaded up the truck, while we watched, and then Grace went ahead to the new apartment to take receipt of our new bed, and the keys. Her old bed would have worked fine, but she decided that she wanted a new, bigger mattress for a new relationship, and bought us a nice big King to 'sleep' on.

When I arrived, with the movers, Grace was there with the superintendent. He walked over to shake my hand.

"I was just telling your mother about the amenities in the area," he said, oblivious to his insult.

Mother? Oh, she's not going to like that, I thought.

"Actually," I replied, as evenly as I could, "my mother is two thousand miles away. Grace is my fiancé."

He sputtered an apology, and beat a rapid retreat, leaving us alone. The movers made short work of shuttling the boxes up into the apartment, and finally departed. The door closed behind them, and I went in search of my darling. I found her in the bedroom, laying in the middle of our new bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Mother? Really?" she giggled. She thumped the mattress in exasperation.

"First off...he's old. He probably couldn't see you that well. Second...who cares what he thinks," I smiled. "The only opinion that matters is mine, and I love you."

"Yes!" she laughed, rolling up on her elbow, and looking at me. She raised an eyebrow. "Fiancé? Is there something we need to discuss?" she smiled.

"No pressure, honey," I replied, moving over to join her on the bed. "I just thought it would convey our intent better than 'girlfriend'."

"I'm not complaining," she said, laying back again. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a black bra that was struggling to contain her breasts.

"I guess we'd better get started christening this place, hadn't we?" she breathed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's much more to come from Grace and Brian.

Thanks for reading, and I do appreciate your patience while I worked on other stories. Please send me some Comments, or Feedback, and cast those votes.

Thanks again.