All Comments on 'Goodness Gracious Pt. 05'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 7 years ago

Please check in with Nick and Savannah in the Hubris of Youth story :)

I was waiting for that one since you mentioned this series and the Immortal Gift of Beauty series as potential updates, and now that you've done both before Hubris of Youth I really really hope you'll take on that story again soon. I just really enjoy the normal guy/famous woman storyline alot.

Not that you couldn't check in with several others as well, since you have so many good stories deserving of good updates - some of my favorites being Arresting Officer, Aunties Panties, Body of Knowledge, Double Duty, Here Cums the Bride, On the Train, She Hates Me? Not!, The Conquest of Artemesia and finally Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable. Among those if I had to widdle it down further it would be the first and last one since they are such classics and I've been wanting to see more of them since forever and Here Cums the Bride because I just love that story so much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Nice plot. What about something on Nassia and her sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Joining the queue....

You have enough other requests to keep you busy for a long time, but please draw a picture of Grace some time soon. I need to see her.

My 2015 GF was a member of the "rare and unusual sisterhood". She loved sex in general and blow jobs in particular, and kept me well supplied with both. 2016 was not a good year for me, and it began with our breakup. I miss her very much.

XxMeteorxXXxMeteorxXover 7 years ago
Please

For the love of your writing don't make me wait so long for another installment of this amazing series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

A great story. Loved reading it. Would like to see more.

Wolfy1313Wolfy1313over 7 years ago
Yes!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

Awesome story. When Grace said the doc was all his, I was expecting the doc to run into a series of unfortunate events with the college buddies. This way was good too. I like the idea of adding Jax in for a threesome, but not until Brian and Grace are married.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 7 years ago
Wow!

What an awesome story! I felt like I was there on the mountain top watching them, and the ending was spectacular!

slm59slm59about 7 years ago
Awesome Story!

Please continue this awesome story. Thank you!

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable

I definitely found no issue with Goodness Gracious, it was nice to find a story that I liked after so long not being on Literotica. I'd definitely read more of this, fingers crossed for marriage/impregnation

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
More

I really hope this story doesn’t end here. It’s too good

KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
Go Grace!

really enjoying this story - I hope there is more to come

Believable characters and well written - thank you

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
One of my favorites

Been following this story from the beginning. Really hope there is much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As good as they get

Ah, I do love your older-women-romantic stories! They confer such a terrific feelgood factor. This one and 'On The Train' are both favourites of mine. I've just re-read 'Goodness Gracious' and been delighted to find a 5th part, which wasn't there last time I read it - what a bonus!

Your mature girls are everything a man could want in his fantasy woman. They are completely out of this world. Five stars of course, as always.

Vince

Quarterback11Quarterback11about 6 years ago
Wow

Simple more please. This can not just end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I can only wish for more

Wonderful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good

Great story. Hope you will expand their relationship in future writings.

vonLassenvonLassenover 5 years ago
Great story.

I especially like "The Instant Justice" at the hospital :-)

Kind Regards

vonLassen

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Black and blue balls

Guess the Doc got what was coming to him in spades. Gave me a pain just to read it.

I know it was implied, but I do wish you would have run it to the happy ending where they get married. I want to see how Grace handled the rest of Brian's family, which I'm sure she could do with one hand tied behind her back. Anyway, really a great love story with a hell of a lot of good sex. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anither wow from me!

You have fast becime my favorite author. I echo the desire to know more about them... But I want you to know it was well done!!

OldManSOldManSalmost 4 years ago
Thank you...!

Another great story. I am reading them in alphabetical order and haven't found one I dont like, keep up the great writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There are a fair number of great reads on Lit by others, but you seem to be one of the few who can get the true love/thermonuclear sex balance right so consistently. I’m having great fun thumbing through your catalogue. Bravo.

Crissy4uCrissy4uover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read here in Lit.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story that didn't need five chapters. It all could have been told in three maximum.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I loved the story it flowed well but the end just didn't go far enough. I had hoped for a marriage, a kid or 2 and a happily ever after. Maybe the author will write a chapter 6 and wrap the story with a more complete ending and as epilogue. 5/5

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.09.22]

Excellent and pretty realistic portrayal of a relationship.

11/10!!!!!

drkwolflstdrkwolflstover 1 year ago
great story

would love another story or two telling of their life together and possible their marriage

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB5 months ago

Excellent tale, told well

LevindlLevindl4 months ago

Am I allowed to be angry/upset/disappointed that there is not a further chapter saying what happens next?

You could write another four or five chapters of their continued romance, while he is in school, their wedding, children, and so much more!

Obviously, I am trying to say how much I have enjoyed this story more than any other that I have read of yours, and it is in the top 10 stories that I have read on literotica.

I know that it has been years since you have written this story, but would it be too much to ask of you to come back and write the story to its completion?(at least in my opinion meaning a continuation although in your mind, it has received its completion already.)

Thank you very much for sharing with us your time, you’re talents, and the wonderful hours of entertainment that you have given us with all of your amazing stories.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous